His Perfect Slut Pt. 01

Story Info
Tale of a slut's need for Hard Use. Enjoy!
787 words
3.47
13.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At this time of day, her brown eyes are already fixed at the clock by the cashier's corner.

For Damaris, heading home has always been the best part of her work week and it was nearly 4pm before she gets off work. Being a sales attendee at a book shop is a good job, spending time with books has always been her idea of spending a day and even quite enjoyable to have it as a job. But for Damaris, getting home is extra special. Just thinking about it makes her knickers wet in anticipation.

Traffic was inevitable and she had to run most of the time to get ahead of the commuting crowd. It is unfortunately an everyday competition. She finally managed to get herself in a bus and took a seat at the back corner making herself comfortable by the side near the windows.

With her eyes staring in space, her lips began to curve in a smile with her left hand tracing the outline of that band around her neck. When her hand finally rested on the heart-shaped lock, her smile grew wider.

Memories of last night flooded her being making her cunt yearn and eager for more of those painful and sweet episodes of last night.

Her reminiscing was ended by the sudden halt of the bus, taking it as a signal for her to get down, she quickly made her way towards the Marina. It was 5pm and the sun was already setting. The glow of the late afternoon sun framed the yacht "Silhouette" making the big yacht look like a beautiful painting from a distance.

When she got there, she climbed aboard, her skirt blowing up in the breeze and her cunt responding to the warm air. She slid through the hatch and down the companionway into the cabin. Someone was waiting for her inside.

Having put her backpack on the floor, Damaris stripped herself naked. It was rather quick. She was eager and her cunt was eager (seeing how wet her knickers has been when she took them off).

"Master?" I'm here! Damaris cannot contain her excitement any longer and her Master knows this. The lights were still turned off and the room darker now with a hint of only the sun's remaining rays making their way through the windows and open hatches.

He was at his office table, with His back on her. Damaris silently walked her way towards her Master. His smile is irresistible. It makes Damaris' heart beat quicker.

Damaris stood up beside Him with her legs slightly apart. Master's hand quickly slipped between her legs to cup her cunt, feeling the wet softness of it, taking what was His. She let out a soft moan, closing her eyes to the experience. She needed more from Him.

This is what she looks forward to coming home every day: Her need for use.

Sensing this, her Master stopped and stood up. He was a tall 5'10" of a man towering over Damaris' petite 5' figure.

He looked down on her with a cunning smile on His lips.

"My perfect slut has a needy cunt," He said.

"Yes Master, she does have a needy cunt" Damaris uttered smiling back.

She felt her hair yanked from the back forcing her to look up to Him. She saw desire in His eyes and He saw the need in hers as well.

Damaris likes that look from her Master. It means she is in for another night of rough use.

Yes, rough use is her need and her Master knows perfectly well how to meet it. Every night is different, every experience is unique.

Dinner has been prepared and waiting on the table: Roast lamb strap, roast pots, and peas served with red wine. The aroma was making her hungry but her hunger for use was more.

Her Master opened up a drawer for her leash. It was made of the same white gold as her collar, a "Y" shaped leash of box chain links. He hooked it through the "O" shaped band on her collar and anchored the ends of the leash to the rings in her pierced nipples.

"Dinner's ready slut" her Master said, leading her by her leash towards the dinner table. Her Master then bound her hands behind her back with manacles. Standing up, He pushed Damaris slowly to bend towards the table and had her legs spread wide.

"I want to play with your dirty holes before dinner" her Master whispered in her ear.

Damaris smiled. It was going to be a short dinner and a long night for her and it will be fun, she closed her eyes and waited for her cunt to be impaled...