His Pet

Story Info
She disobeyed You and loved the consequences.
1.1k words
4.1
27.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlueDaisy
BlueDaisy
22 Followers

You slip the remainder of my clothing off. All that is left are bra and panties. "I told you not to wear underclothes", you say.

I apologize. I have no excuse for disobeying you.

"I'll have to discipline you for that, you know."

"Yes, I know."

"Where should you be right now?"

"On my knees."

"Why aren't you there?"

I bow my head and go down on my knees.

You sit down in the chair in front of me and pull my head down onto your knees, brushing my hair with your hand.

"My pet, I don't like to have to discipline you. If you would just have obeyed me....."

"I'm ready, sir."

"Stand up and bend over the back of the couch."

I assume the position; you bring the switch and begin to administer my punishment. It hurts, but I revel in the pain. After several hits, you put your hand between my thighs. You find what you expect to.

"It is taking fewer swats to arouse you, my pet. That makes me happy."

"Yes, sir. It is arousing. The stinging on my ass is arousing."

You administer more swats.

Tears begin to fall down my cheeks as the stings become worse.

"Alright, turn around and lean your butt against the table. I've been easy with you so far, but tonight I'm going to go in all the way."

"No, please, sir....I can't handle all of you."

"Nonsense...of course you can. I've been working up to it gradually; you will do fine."

I begin to whimper as I think of your large cock going all the way into my pussy. You step up in front of me and kiss me deeply as you massage my breasts, then tell me that I will take it all and I will enjoy it. I will enjoy it because you will enjoy it.

You lean me back so that I am lying on the table and spread my legs around you. "Wrap them together behind my back", you tell me. I do as you say.

"Damn, woman, you are wet. That makes me happy, pet." I try to stop whimpering, and smile. I want to please you.

You place the head of your cock at the entrance to my pussy and rub. I sigh, because it feels so good. I want your cock in me....I want you to fuck me. But I want it as it has been in the past, with you only going in part way; it hurts when you go in too far.

You begin pushing in and pulling out. Deeper in each time. I moan as your cock spreads my cunt as it enters, and pulls on the lips as it leaves. It feels so very good.

You hold my ass cheeks up and apart as you delve deeper and deeper into my wet depths.

"Ok, pet, now I'm going to be going deeper than you are accustomed", as you push your cock further in.

"Ohhhh.....please....Sir, no farther today....please", I ask you.

"No, pet.....today is the day. You're doing fine", you say as you stroke my thighs and hips.

I begin to whimper as you probe deeper into me, hitting up against my womb. Trying not to make you unhappy, I only speak with my eyes as I beg you to stop, to go no further.

"Pet, you can take it...and you will", you tell me as you push deeply inside. "You will take all of me because you want to please me."

You begin to thrust harder as you go deeper. It is all I can do not to cry out. But the pain is good. The pain is good because I know I am pleasing you. As you thrust you tell me to tell you what I want.

Through my silent tears I say, "Sir, please....give me all your cock". You stroke my belly, thighs and hips as you smile and continue to thrust.

My cunt is spread wider as you bump up against my womb with each thrust. "There, my pet....look....I'm in all the way. I told you that you could take it. Such a good pet." I thank you for giving me all of yourself, even though it hurts. The pain is still there, but you begin to stroke my clit and the pleasure soothes the hurt.

I'm squirming on the table, squirming against your thrusting cock. You pull me in towards you, hard, with each intrusion into my body. And I revel in it.

I begin the convulsions that will become my orgasm. You continue to stroke my clit as the tears fall; but now they are tears of joy. I cum. You continue thrusting and stroking. Finally, with one hard thrust in and a pinch on my clit, your orgasm begins. You continue to pinch my clit as I cry out. You are thrusting so deeply, so hard. The pain and pleasure mingle until I don't know which is which.

"Ahh....my pet", you say, on a deep sigh. "My good, sweet pet. You did it. And you made me very happy".

I smile as you pull your cock out of me. You pull me to a sitting position. "You know what to do, pet".

I slip off the table and take your now-limp member into my mouth and begin to lick and suck on it. "Wait.....let me lie on the couch", you tell me as you pull out of my mouth.

You go lie down and motion for me to continue my ministrations. I gladly take you in my mouth again. I want to give you pleasure, as you give to me. I lick and suck, and flick my tongue all over the head and around the rim. You sigh with pleasure as I run my tongue down into the slit at the tip, then back down the shaft.

You hold my head down and fuck my mouth deeply, thrusting harder and deeper as your second orgasm approaches. Suddenly you grab my head and thrust all the way in, and I have to concentrate so that I am able to handle it without gagging as you hit the back of my throat with your cock. I suck the way you like it as you continue to thrust, and then you erupt in my mouth. You hold my head in place until I've swallowed your gift to me. Then you let go of my head and motion me to lie on the couch next to you.

"Pet, you have pleased me tonight. I will give you what you wish. What will that be"?

"Sir, please paddle me more. Please paddle me hard". I am getting aroused and wet again just thinking about the spanking I will receive soon, along with the tonguing I know will follow. You always follow a hard paddling or whipping with licking my red, sore ass, then move on to my pussy when you are satisfied that my butt is feeling less sore. Yes, I know what will follow, as we lie on the couch, your arms wrapping around me, holding me tight.......

BlueDaisy
BlueDaisy
22 Followers