His Pet

Story Info
D spends his first day with his new 'kitty'.
1.2k words
3.18
26.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

D had dubbed her Bella. It was not her real name, but she loved. D found Bella looking for a master, and he was happy to oblige. They had been working this out for months, and this was her first time to be with him. Both prepared for this meeting. D cleaned his apartment and set up his toys. Bella packed some clothes, and came to his apartment at the time he told her. She could already feel the excitement as she knocked on Bella's door.

D opened the door to see Bella. Bella jumped into his arms, and ran her tongue around his lips. He could feel himself start to stiffen with just her kissing him, but D had certain plans for Bella. She already was his pet, but he wanted to make certain. He shut the door and led Bella to the living room.

"Get down," D said, reluctantly pulling her off him, "On your hands and knees." Bella did as he ordered. A part of her wanted to keep hugging D, but she knew what was coming up. Bella did as she was told, tingling with anticipation. Her tongue ran around her lips.

D slipped into the bedroom and came back with the collar for Bella. It was an inch wide, made of fabric with a leopard print design on it. D stood before Bella, with the collar unsnapped in his hands. He spent a moment looking at her waiting form before continuing with the ceremony.

"What is your name?" D asked.

"Bella," replied Bella.

"What are you?"

"Your pet."

"And what do you want?"

"To make you happy."

"Welcome to your new home my pet," D told Bella as he knelt down and put the collar around her neck. Once it was in place, D wrapped his arms around Bella. He pulled her close and kissed her. She pulled D closer and slipped her tongue into his mouth.

D broke the kiss and pulled away from Bella's lips. He removed his shirt. D reached over to Bella and started taking her shirt off. Bella automatically cooperated and raised her arms to let him. Bella kissed D's neck and jaw line as his hands reached behind her back. D kissed Bella's cheeks and ear as he removed her bra.

D gently pushed Bella onto her back, as he kissed her forehead and worked down her. When his lips reached Bella's shoulder, D slipped his hands into her shorts and panties. As D's lips traveled down Bella's body, he pulled her the last of her clothing off. When D reached Bella's moist vaginal lips, the last shreds of who Bella used to be was gone. All that remained was D's cat-like pet, Bella.

D's hand reached for the fly of his jeans as his lips continued to work down Bella's leg. He removed his jeans and boxers as he teased Bella's feet. D pulled back up and pressed himself against Bella, kissing her. She struggled playfully, having fun but not really trying to get away.

D wrapped his arms around Bella and grabbed her butt. She wiggled and sighed in pleasure as her master massaged her cheeks. D moved his lips to her neck. He kissed and nibbled it as he lined his cock up with her pussy lips. D could feel Bella's wetness and she could feel his stiffness.

They kissed once more as D pushed his cock into Bella's pussy. The master kissed his pet and she slipped her tongue between his lips.

D slid his cock in and out of Bella's pussy, feeling the warmth and wetness of it as he buried it to the hilt. Each thrust sent and thrill through Bella's body, and caused her breast to jiggle against her master's chest.

D broke the kiss and pulled himself up. He had been enjoying this, but wanted to push his pet. D grabbed a hold of Bella's hips and pulled out to just the tip of his cock. He slammed it back into her, his balls slapping against her ass.

Both closed their eyes as D continued to slam his cock into Bella's soaking wet pussy. Bella savored the fullness of her master's cock in her pussy, and the pleasure she felt when he pushed it in as deep as he could. D listened to his pet's breathing as they fucked and the moisture of her pussy around his hardness.

Bella was building toward climax. She began to shift her hips, trying to get more of her master's rod into her starving cunt. Bella's legs moved to open her lips wider and allow D to probe into her deeper. Her muscles tensed and she let out a long moan as she climaxed. Bella's pussy tightened, clamping onto D's cock as she shuddered in intense pleasure.

D could not take any more. The new tightness of his pet's vagina sent him over the edge. He thrust a few more times, as his cock started spewing cum into Bella's awaiting pussy. D buried himself fully into her as the orgasm continued. His face contorted in pleasure as he filled his beloved pet.

"Good girl," D told Bella between breathes as he pulled out of her pussy. "You did wonderfully. My cock is now covered is our juices, and I want you to clean it off for me."

Bella sat up and smiled as her master said this. She rolled onto her stomach, and took D's half erect dick in her hands. Bella's tongue came out as she swirled it around the head. Her lips wrapped around the head, and slowly started sucking. Bella would open her mouth and take more of D's member into her mouth and slide back, sucking on it harder.

D felt intense pleasure from his pet's oral affections. Every time Bella sucked, it sent a thrill through his body. He watched her a moment, and got an idea.

"Play with yourself." D ordered Bella. "Time your sucking with the pace of your fingers." Bella did as her master told her. She slipped two fingers into her pussy and tried to rub herself in time with D's cock. When her lips were just around the head, Bella's fingers would be in to just the tip.

Bella could feel her excitement building, as well as her master's. She slipped a third finger into her pussy and worked them faster. Bella's head bobbed up and down on D's cock, creating an intense vacuum of pleasure.

"Ooooh, Bella," D groaned, "I'm getting ready to…" Bella increased the suction on D's cock, sending him over the edge. His cock twitched and fired into his pet's mouth. Bella sucked the cum out of her master's cock and swallowed the warm salty cum as it flowed into her mouth.

D fell back on the bed, exhausted. Bella crawled next to him, and smiled. D kissed his pet, tasting his own fluids on her lips. D held Bella close, smiling at her. He knew he could do more, but decided it would wait. Bella snuggled up close to her master, and fell asleep. D kissed his pet on the forehead, and got comfortable in bed to get some sleep. As he lied there dozing, he started planning what to do next.