His Pet Ch. 02

Story Info
She is transformed into His puppy.
2.2k words
3.86
63.7k
21
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pet9999
pet9999
13 Followers

She wakes up after a restful sleep, the morning light streams through the bedroom window. For a moment she is disorientated and confused. She realises she is no longer wearing the blindfold and is grateful she can see again. She looks down, she is lying on a large cushion on the floor and is naked apart from a pair of mittens on her hands. Why didn't she sleep in her bed? What are these mittens for? She stretches her body slowly and turns to see His legs sat on the edge of her bed. Her mind flashes back to the beating she received yesterday, her pussy instantly wets. He is wearing grey lounge pants which show off His muscular legs and His feet are bare. "Come here pet" He taps his leg. She scrambles clumsily to stand up. "On your hands and knees pet". She crawls slowly and carefully to His feet, where she kneels in His favourite position - eyes forward, her legs spread as wide as she can, displaying her pussy to Him. She tries to lay her hands on her thighs but the mittens make it difficult.

He strokes her hair gently. "After last night's little accident pet, you need to learn some puppy training." Does he want her to act like a puppy? This is a new adventure for her. She wants to be a good little puppy for him, she barks excitedly. "Good girl pet!" She moves gently onto her hands and knees, sticking her pert bottom in the air. He kneels at her side and pats her side firmly "Lets get you ready for your big day puppy". She knows she is not yet permitted to look at His face so she keeps her eyes forward looking at the bed. She feels nervous about pretending to be a puppy but she knows she will be safe with Him.

He removes her ponytail slowly and carefully, sending shivers down her spine. He takes her hair in His large hands, gently pulling and twisting until He has put her hair into bunches on top of her head. Next He slips something around her neck and fastens it at the back. She can feel the material fitting snuggly around her skin as if it is a part of her.

He moves down to her rear. He starts to inspect her pussy like a farmer checking his cattle. His fingers roughly poke and prod at her wet pussy, checking every inch. He roughly slips two fingers inside her pussy. She gasps in delight and starts to buck her hips clumsily, fucking His fingers, desperate for release. It is now almost 3 weeks since her last orgasm and her pussy feels permanently wet with desire. He allows her to fuck His fingers desperately for a little while to build up the orgasm inside her but He removes His fingers sharply with a loud pop before she can reach orgasm. She whimpers softly, she can feel the warmth inside her subsiding as she is denied what she desperately wants. He spreads her wet pussy juices all over her asshole while she moans in delight. She can feel something hard being pushed slowly into her asshole, filling her insides. It feels quite big and it stretches her tight little hole wide. He keeps pushing it deeper inside her. She closes her eyes, frightened, it feels so big that it might hurt her. Finally the object stops deep inside her and her asshole tightens around it, accepting the intruder. "Puppy is ready for her big day! Go look at yourself puppy!"

She barks nervously and crawls to her mirror. She is not sure what to expect but she does not recognise the beautiful animal staring back at her. She realises the mittens are her front paws. She lifts each one up in turn, amazed at how her human hands have disappeared. Next she sees a collar around her neck. It is a beautiful pink leather with a little bell on the front. She tries to touch it with her paws and the bell jingles lightly. "I want pet to wear that collar all the time, to show she is mine" she smiles, barks happily and shakes her head, the little bell jingling. Her hair looks like two floppy doggy ears hanging down her cheeks, swishing from side to side as she moves her head. There is a big black spot on the end of her doggy nose.

"Turn around pet" she turns sideways. She sees her tits hanging down freely. They sway gently as she turns, her nipples little hard bullets of excitement. Next she looks at her pussy, glistening wet, almost dripping with desire, she can see her thighs are soaked with pussy juice. Finally, her eyes widen as she sees a brown doggy tail sticking proudly out of her asshole. "Wag your tail pet" she starts swaying her hips from side to side and the tail starts to wag excitedly. The big plug inside her asshole starts to move, probing her insides and her knees go weak with pleasure. She moans loudly and bucks her hips, her tail swishing faster. She shakes her ears and listens to the jingle of her collar. She barks excitedly and gives Him a big smile. She leaves her human self and her human thoughts behind. Her animal instincts take over her body. She has become His puppy.

---------

Puppy walks around her room excitedly, making new discoveries - sniffing at her doggy bed, pacing around her Master's feet, trying to chase her tail. New thoughts and feelings take over her puppy brain but one thought takes charge, puppy must obey her Master. "Heel puppy." She barks softly and stands by Master's feet. She gently bends her head and kisses Master's bare feet, showing Him affection. "Good girl!" He pats her head. Puppy smiles and barks in response to His praise. "Is puppy ready for her breakfast?" At the same moment, puppy's tummy growls with hunger. Puppy barks loudly and licks her lips.

"Stay puppy". He walks out of the room and downstairs to the kitchen. Puppy lays on her belly and rests her head on her front paws. She watches the door with anticipation, waiting for Master to return. Puppy no longer understands time but soon she hears Master's feet walking back up the stairs. She leans her head to one side and pants loudly. She starts to wag her tail excitedly, the big plug creating pressure inside her asshole. Her pussy leaks wetness and desire on the carpet but puppy does not notice or care, her thoughts are consumed with Master.

Master walks back into the room and puppy's eyes follow His feet, she is still wagging her tail as her pussy makes a mess on the carpet. He lays two big bowls labelled "puppy" down in front of the mirror. "Eat puppy." She jumps up excitedly and walks towards the bowls. One bowl is filled with water, the other bowl contains thick porridge and milk. She bends her head carefully and laps slowly at the porridge. "I thought puppy was hungry?!" Master kneels beside her and pushes puppy's front paws forward until her nose is inside the bowl and her ass is sticking high up in the air.

She sinks her face hungrily into the porridge and eats greedily, wagging her tail and stimulating her asshole. She lifts her head slightly and plunges her face into the water bowl, lapping and sucking up the water noisily. Master strokes her back firmly as He watches her noisily eat her food. She alternates between food and water filling her stomach and her bladder, while all the time wagging her tail happily. Her pussy is now dripping with desire, her juices making a small puddle on the carpet. "Make sure you lick the bowl clean puppy." She finishes her water bowl and then licks her food bowl clean, making sure to catch every last bit with her tongue.

"What a messy little puppy! Look at yourself in the mirror," He says with amusement in His voice. She looks into the mirror and sees a beautiful little puppy with porridge all over her lips, nose, cheeks, chin and even in her fur. Puppy barks happily and shakes her ears, making the little bell on her collar jingle. Master strokes and pats her side, whispering in her ear "Who's a good girl?!" She barks excitedly and wags her tail. She can see his large hands in the mirror, stroking her belly and tits gently, pulling her nipples down harshly. He traces his fingers along her belly and down to her bladder which now hangs down with fullness between her legs.

"Time for dessert puppy!" Master plunges two large fingers deep into her gaping pussy hole. "My, puppy you are soaking!" He fucks her roughly with His fingers as she wags her tail with pleasure, the large plug tickling her asshole. She moans softly as both holes are stimulated. Her thighs run slick with pussy juice. Puppy whimpers as He removes His fingers, leaving her hole empty once again. Master presents His two fingers under puppy's nose. She sniffs at them before licking them clean with her tongue. She takes them in her mouth and sucks at them, not wanting to waste a drop. Puppy loves the taste of dessert!

-----------

Puppy is dreaming. Master is taking puppy for a walk in the park. He's holding her leash proudly as she walks beside him. She barks hello to other doggies, picks up sticks in her mouth and sniffs the ground with her nose. She sees a beautiful big tree and trots towards it. She circles it slowly, sniffing out all of the scents, before she squats down next to it. The golden stream of pee hits the tree with a loud splash.

Puppy wakes up suddenly. She is curled up on her doggy bed with her head resting on her front paws. She stretches each of her front paws in turn, takes a big yawn and walks over to where Master is sitting. He strokes her head and she shakes her ears playfully, jingle goes her little bell on her collar. He pulls her gently by the collar over to her water bowl. Puppy sinks her head into the water and slurps greedily, watching the water quickly disappear. Master strokes her belly, her bladder ballooning bigger with every gulp of water. Puppy finishes her water bowl and smiles at herself in the mirror. Her tits sit pert below her pretty pink collar, her nipples little hard bullets. The porridge from earlier has dried all over her face and in her fur. What a messy puppy!

Master presses puppy's bladder firmly, feeling its fullness. Puppy whimpers and her hind legs begin to shake. "Shhh pup, wag your tail like a good girl." She sways her hips obediently, her tail wags and the plug presses inside her, increasing the pressure on her bladder. He cups a large hand over her soaking pussy. "Mmm bitch is in heat" he mumbles. Her pussy drips onto His hand and He offers her the juices again. She laps up her dessert, licking his hand gently. Master presses puppy's bladder harder and she howls with pain and her legs shake violently. "I think puppy needs to pee after all that water! We don't want puppy to have another accident, we had better make sure puppy is house trained!"

Master lays down a large padded sheet in front of the mirror. He gently pulls puppy's collar so she is standing on the sheet. Puppy whimpers as she waits for Master's command, her legs shaking. "Ok go puppy, nice and slowly." Puppy lets her bladder relax slowly, the urge to pee building up inside her. Her hot pee starts to trickle out of her and run down her legs. It takes all of her concentration to stop the pee exploding out of her. She whimpers, the pain building inside her bladder as she forces her muscles to tighten. The pee splashes loudly on the sheet, dripping and dropping. Her hind legs and paws are now soaked with her warm pee. Some of the pee soaks into the sheet but a puddle starts to form on top. The hot stream seems to be never ending. After what seems like forever, the pee slows to a drip and finally stops.

Puppy looks at herself in the mirror and shakes her ears happily, finally relieved to have an empty bladder. "Good girl pet, now roll over." Puppy barks obediently and rolls onto her back and closes her eyes. Master rubs her belly and tits and puppy squirms with delight, rubbing her pee into her back and fur. She barks happily as she rolls around in her own filth.

He lets her enjoy herself a little longer, barking and rolling around contentedly. "Training over pet, stand up". She quickly climbs to her feet, as she stands she shakes her head as if shaking away her puppy self and letting her human mind return. She stands up in the puddle of pee with her back straight, tits sticking out and head down. He roughly pulls out the hairbands, leaving her hair to fall limply onto her tits. Next he strokes her ass gently before whipping her tail out of her asshole with a load pop. She gasps softly, her asshole feels empty without the large plug inside of her. She feels a little surprised at the suddenness and roughness that he is stripping the puppy out of her. "Go take a look at your filthy body pet, then wait for me in the shower."

pet9999
pet9999
13 Followers