His Playthings

Story Info
Dom & his two female subs spend a first night together.
1.4k words
4
37.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He reached for his wineglass sitting on the coffee table next to him. From his position on the couch he enjoyed watching the two young woman standing in front on him; his beautiful blonde "eve" and the new addition, redheaded "alex".

They stood a few feet in front of him dressed in only bras, panties and heels. Eve had removed her raincoat and alex had also dropped her silk robe as requested.

He sipped from his glass and let the woman think about how the evening would progress. He gazed at alex's body knowing she would be the most nervous. He could detect some slight trembling but was proud of her all the same. This would be hard for her and he planned to be gentle, as gentle as he was capable of.

Her fingertips were shaking as her hands lay close to her hips. He indicated for eve to take alex's hand into hers. Eve reached over and grasped her hand. The women stood that way for their master's viewing; eve holding alex's hand firmly as they both watched him.... Waiting.

"Turn and look at each other," he requested. The woman did as he wished, still holding their inside hands. As they were waiting for further instructions, they looked at each other intently. He decided to make eve the aggressor for the coming events. He wanted to go slowly, as did his hardening cock.

"Kiss her," he demanded of eve. Eve slowly stepped closer to alex until there was no visible space between them. She was careful not to touch the redheaded woman any more than necessary until instructed. She didn't want to disobey him in any way and receive his wrath.

She slowly leaned her lips toward alex's and kissed her slowly and delicately. Just dry soft lips against dry soft lips. He allowed them to kiss that way for a few minutes. He noticed both woman softening and relaxing. His cock was obviously enjoying the show. He reached down to touch himself through his slacks.

"Open your mouth alex," he further instructed. Alex moaned as she heard his command. She opened her mouth slightly. Enough to allow eve to teasingly lick the insides of her lips.

Some small whimpers and gasps escaped the woman’s mouths. The women were so close together, it was difficult for him to tell who the noises were coming from. He began to stroke in earnest knowing he would have an amazing evening.

"Stop! On your knees eve," he ordered his blonde beauty. She immediately fell to the ground in front of alex.

"Spread your legs alex," he advised. Alex spread her legs the exact amount that he usually desired when he made this request. Her red pubic hair was touching eve's nose. Eve closed her eyes and inhaled the other woman's scent.

"Get that pussy very wet for my cock," the master groaned to the blonde. Eve leaned slightly closer and nuzzled the redheaded thatch of hair between the alex's legs. Alex wore similar crotchless panties to eve's, which allowed the maximum exposure.

She opened her mouth and let her tongue dart out and lick the tender swollen exposed lips. Alex let out a cry of pleasure and received a strict look from the master. She immediately stifled further noises and bit her lip while the female tongue licked the opening where she received her master's cock.

After slurping and tasting her hole, eve moved up slightly to find the little treasure hidden under a fold of skin. Alex's clit was swollen and resembled a miniature penis standing erect. She licked and nibbled it slightly and then opened her mouth and suckled it with all her might.

Alex bit hard on her lip to keep from making any noise. She had never felt another tongue on her before, only the master's. The strange tongue was small, rough and catlike.

She felt herself come close to orgasm and looked to her master for permission. He shook his head anticipating your unspoken question.

She grimaced knowing she could not come unless he allowed it. It took every bit of her concentration to prevent this from happening. The blonde continued to suckle her like a baby to a tit. Tears started to form in the corners of the redhead’s eyes as she struggled with this new torment.

"Stop!" he ordered from his seat on the couch. Eve fell away from the other woman’s crotch and smiled in pleasure. She grinned at her master and he nodded his approval to her.

Alex bit back a moan of mixed relief and frustration. Her head fell back on her neck and her eyes closed, but she did not move or make a sound until commanded.

"Undress me eve," he demanded.

He stood as she moved toward him. He allowed her to slowly strip him of clothing while alex watched from her spread position. She felt her muscles strain with the effort of maintaining this stance but knew she would be punished if she moved in any way.


After his clothing was removed, he walked toward alex and looked into her smoldering eyes. He told eve to drop in between them, on her knees and suck his cock. She did as requested quickly and eagerly.

The three of them stayed in that position while the blonde sucked and licked him. All the while, he looked into alex's eyes and enjoyed watching her spread legged in front of him.

They were so close that the back of eve's head brushed against alex's crotchless panties with each withdraw of her mouth. He didn't fuck eve's mouth with the usual vigor. He had a long evening of events planned and he wanted to remain as hard as possible for this first episode.

He finally pulled away from the blonde’s mouth and turned alex around so that he could stroke her ass. He pulled down her thin panties. He loved the way the round pink cheeks grew rosie when spanked. He made a few playful slaps across them and watched them pink up quickly under his hand.

After he was satisfied with the color of her ass, he pulled her panties back in place and was happy to see his handprints through the delicate material. He bent her over so that her hands touched her toes and reached to touch her pussy lips.

He spent some time rubbing and touching her saliva soaked crotch then stepped forward and entered her in one swift movement, burying himself to the hilt.

He could feel the fabric of her panties against his pubic bone as he entered the strategic hole in the crotch. She gasped a little more than he desired and she received a strong slap on the ass in response.

She bit her lip and vowed to remain as silent as possible the rest of the evening. Her master plowed her with vengeance enjoying how tight she felt in this position. Her pussy squeezed his cock.

He motioned for eve to kneel behind and under him. He told her to suck and lick his balls while he pistoned into alex. She did her best to keep up as he fucked the girls red crotch.

The feeling was exquisite. The tight pussy hugging his cock and the wet, warm mouth on his balls was more than he could take. He could feel his orgasm approaching.

"Cum alex," he requested and was rewarded with a squeezing of her pussy as she climaxed in tight little spasms.

He felt himself start to cum and quickly pulled out of alex letting her finish her orgasm with an empty pussy. He positioned himself over eve and thrust deep into her open mouth. "Drink it bitch," he demanded as he fucked her head as hard as he could.


She had to hold onto his legs to keep from falling backwards with the force of each thrust. "UNgggggggg," he moaned as he released himself deep within the blonde’s warm throat. She swallowed it all enjoying the familiar taste of him.

He continued to pump as the last few spurts of come flowed from his cock. Finally, he pulled out and lay back on the couch.

He looked at alex and said, "Kiss her! Lick all my juice out of her mouth. Whatever the greedy cunt hasn't already swallowed that is". He chuckled as he watched the women lay back on the floor and kiss each other deeply.

He was still grinning much later as he continued to watch the women writhe on the floor and his cock started to rise again. It would be a long night indeed...