His Playtoy

Story Info
Normal night out turns very interesting.
5.9k words
4.19
50.1k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night started innocently enough.

We had been playing with the idea of bringing in a younger girl for you to play with. It had started as a joke... I made a comment about if you cheat on me at least let me watch... brushed off at the time but a later time it came up again and you asked, would I be willing to watch you fuck another girl? I said maybe, truth be told though the idea turned me on.

Anyway time passed and the fantasy was there in the background as a source of entertainment, but I didn't really think we would ever get the chance to make it real.

We were heading to a movie, as usual, when we past this girl hitchhiking on the road. She had long curly red hair and a hot young body dressed in a very short skirt and a skimpy top. I thought hey what's the harm in giving her a lift, I knew her presence would turn you on instantly and that I would benefit later! I gave you a nudge and said, go on pick her up take her where she wants to go.

So we did.

Her name was Jessica and she had just turned 18 last week, funny thing though, while she was hitchhiking, she didn't really have a destination, she was just trying to get away from the place she was at cause she had fought with some friends and didn't want to stay at the party.

I gave you a side glance and asked her if she wanted to come with us to a movie since she had nothing to do. She looked out the window for a few seconds, and then said sure why not, what were you going to see?

We pulled up at the theatre, went and bought tickets and headed to the candy bar. We bought a heap of munchies and drinks and headed to the theatre. I let you pick where to sit and you guided us to some seats near the top and slightly away from the few other people in the cinema, I indicated to Jessica that I liked to sit on the aisle and gestured for her to take a seat, you then sat down in between the two of us.

I got myself comfortable in a position where I wasn't able to see past you to the lovely little teen sitting on the other side of you. She was at your mercy. She also wasn't wearing very much and the air-conditioning was working quite well, I couldn't see them myself but I was sure you were getting a good look at some perky little nipples poking through that thin top she was wearing.

The movie started after a few previews and you finished your ice cream and went on to your box of popcorn. I sat back to enjoy your antics.

You started by throwing a couple of popcorn bits at me, I told you to find something else to play with, knowing full well what I meant! You then started by tossing a popcorn casually towards her, bouncing it off her thigh. She just gave you a funny look and kept watching the movie.

You threw a couple more; she casually threw them back at you. You took a handful and threw the lot at her, which made her giggle and start to brush them off then stood up and shook the rest off. I could almost feel your cock grow at the sight.

You then backed off, because you are all man and know exactly how to hook this little princess. By the end of the movie she will be begging for your cock, she just doesn't know it yet.

You let some time pass and then lean in close and whisper hotly in her ear, does she want anything from the candy bar. She says no thanks I'm ok, and you get up to go to the lobby. You come back with chocolate m&m's and I know exactly what you are up to, popcorn is one thing, but throw some chocolate at a girl and its just a whole different story.

You settle back into your seat and glance at her hard nipples, it is defiantly cold in the cinema and she is wearing so little. You offer her your jacket and she takes you up on it, stands up again and gives you a face full of round ass as she wiggles herself into your warm jacket and sits back down. You wait a few mins and lean over and whisper in her ear again is she warm now. She says yes thank you so much, and settles in to get more comfortable, putting her bare feet up on the chair, showing you her long legs not realising the effect it would have on a man like you.

Now the movie is about half way through and its time for you move things along. You know that whispering in her ear and throwing the popcorn at her has lightened her mood and even probably turned her on a little bit, but its time for a bit more.

You throw an m&m at her. It lands in between her legs. She picks it up, looks sideways at you and pops it in her mouth. You throw her another, she catches it and pops it in her mouth this time not looking at you but watching the movie again. You wait. Your hand sneaks to the almost empty popcorn and casually toss the contents of it onto her outstretched legs, she jumps her legs come open and closed again as she reacts. You then say sorry that was uncalled for and reach over with your hand and gently brush the popcorn bits off her legs knowing full well your touch will be stirring something in her.

At this time I tell you to stop being such a kid and watch the movie. I try to sound like the annoyed girlfriend but in reality I'm hoping we get to take this lovely little thing home so that I can watch you teach her how to satisfy a man. At this point I am wondering who is getting more out of this, you or me.

You keep up the chocolate throwing game, eating one yourself and then tossing one onto her ... you aim for her top and score... chocolate falls between her breasts and she has to reach in to get it. You can tell she is enjoying your game but you still haven't quite got her yet.

You go back to the ear whispering tactic and ask her if she is enjoying the movie but this time you keep your mouth close to her ear and go on to ask her if she is warm. She nods but does not pull away and you quickly but gently brush her earlobe with your lips and return to watching the movie with your arm now resting on the armrest in between the two of you.

You wait knowing she will respond and you are rewarded as she wiggles herself so that her arm is resting against yours. You continue to wait knowing there is more. She sighs loudly and says my legs are cold I think I will use your jacket as a blanket and she proceeds to stand up again this time very obviously sticking her little bum in your face she wiggles out of your jacket and sits back down, places the jacket across her legs and her feet back up on the chair in front, but this time she puts her foot down in between the 2 seats on the handle part which leaves her leg resting oh so innocently against yours.

By this time you know she is all yours and you lean over and whisper to her "sweetheart you are making an old man very horny" she doesn't respond but moves her leg more firmly against yours inviting you to have a feel.

You make your move, letting your hand wander under the jacket to her soft waiting thigh, you feel her tense at your touch and you know you will be able to do anything you want to her. You decide to take your time and really build her up. You make tiny circles with your fingers up and down her thigh staying well away from her pussy, you know it is wet already but you want her begging for it. You trace your fingers down the outside of her leg to the top of her knee and then start back up moving slowly towards the inside of her thigh. She opens her legs to give you access but you are not going to give her what she wants. Not yet.

You play with her that way for a few more minutes and then withdraw your hand and move yourself slightly away from her. You whisper to me, are you ok with this are we doing it? I said why stop now let's see where it goes.

You turn your attention back to the movie and consider your next move. A piece of popcorn lands in your lap and you turn and look at Jessica. She is sitting there looking very flushed but doesn't say anything, just looks at you with those innocent young eyes. The movie ends suddenly no one was really paying attention suddenly the lights were coming up, it was rather funny really looking back on it. We all sat there watching the credits roll and then you say ok lets go and we all get up and go.

When we get back to the van I ask Jessica where we can drop her off and she glances at you and replies anywhere on the train line would be ok thank you. I ask her where she is going on the train and she says just into the city. I offer that we can drive her right into the city but that I need to stop at mailbox first so she will have to sit in the middle if that is ok.

She says sure not realising that sitting in the middle means straddling the gear shift with one leg next to you and one next to me. Sitting there with her mini skirt on looked awesomely awkward, she didn't look very comfortable. You made sure to keep needing to adjust the gear between her legs brushing against her leg with your fingers each time.

I got out to check the mail box (which was bullshit I just wanted to give you a minute to push her to the edge) and waited knowing it was now or never. In the van, as soon as I got out of the car you turned to her, and in one move had 2 fingers up her wet cunt and your tongue down her throat. You then pulled away just as quick and said so where in the city are we dropping you?

This was her moment, she had just been molested by this mans fingers while his girlfriend was out of the car, but she was more turned on than she had ever been in her life, and knew she wanted this man to fuck her. She turned her head and said "make me your slut" this was all you needed to hear and when I got back in the car you looked past her to me and said, Jessica here wants me to make her my slut is that ok with you? I looked at Jessica who had turned to look at me and told her Alan is your master tonight, look at him not at me.

You started the car and off we went in silence.

Part two

On the way back to your place, you continue your game. Brushing against her leg with your fingers as often as you can but never giving her what she wants, just teasing knowing the more you can get her worked up the more she will do whatever it is you want later.

We can both tell she is nervous by the way she plays with her hands and isn't looking around much, she is torn by her body sensations and her mind telling her this is a bad idea. We know it is too but the wheels are in motion and we both intend to get what we want. You want to fuck a young girl with me watching and I want to make her submit to whatever your whim.

You hand me the keys and I get out and lead the way to the front door, while you help her out of the car and place your hand gently on her tiny waist and guide her towards the door. This is the only time you will be gentle with this naughty little princess tonight. She is young and should never have been hitchhiking or accepted to come back home with us. She needs punishment and you plan to deal with her appropriately. She is a slut to come home with us and must learn her lesson as a result.

You close the door behind her and move your hand to the back of her neck. You feel her tense a little bit but know she still feels quite safe.

You guide her by the back of her neck to your bedroom and here the real games begin. You still have the back of her neck in your hands and you gently move your fingers through her hair, you ask her if she is naughty coming back here with you and she says yes. I speak up and tell her reply yes ALAN I AM naughty coming back here with you. She tries to turn her head to give me a look (as teenagers feel they have the right to do) but you are now in control and you tighten your fingers in her hair and hold her in place and ask her again; is she naughty coming back here with you. Her voice trembles with the first little show of fear "yes Alan I am naughty coming back here with you"

With that you pull her head to the side and bite her on the neck, hard enough to hurt but not break the skin, you pull her head to the other side and do the same biting enough to tell her she is in trouble. You look at me waiting and know its time, you move your hands down her sides and lift her top over her head but then wrap it around her hands behind her so she cant move them. She then realises I am behind her as I make sure she doesn't try to release them.

She is now naked from the waist up and wearing only her mini skirt and heels. You drag her down to her knees by the hair and tell me to take your pants down. I am now behind her, also on my knees ready to take part, so I reach both arms around Jessica and pull your pants down revealing your already throbbing cock. I know you are looking down at her watching her reaction, so I reach around her again this time cupping her breasts in my hands and running my thumbs over her nipples. You know full well that I don't get into girls at all and your cock gets even harder at this display of willing obedience.

You move back so that you can lean on the wall behind you and look me in the eye with a smile. I know what you want and you know it's what I want.

Your cock is harder than I have seen it in a long time and I wonder for a second if young Jessica has ever seen a cock this big let alone having one impaled down her throat. The thought doesn't last though, and I make my own move, taking one hand after another and securing my fingers in her hair and around the back of her head I guide her mouth to your cock. It is my turn first. You just lean back and watch as the swollen head of your cock meets her lips, but she is silly and resists, doesn't open her mouth for you. You reach down grab your cock and I hold her head still while you slap her hard around the face, we can hear her whimper and she is struggling but this suits me fine and I am certain you are enjoying it as well. This time when your head touches her lips she starts to open her mouth then resistance takes over again. It is clear she has never sucked a cock in her life and is scared now.

I look you in the eye almost as if for permission for my next move, your cock is placed against her lips and my hands are in her hair holding her head in place so I take one of my hands and reach around and plug her nose, she is shocked and instantly opens her mouth and I move her head onto your cock. Now she is sort of cooperating, understanding that she isn't going to get out of this one, she opens her mouth and I start to fuck your cock with her head, I'm loving the look in your eye and knowing you will only take this for so long before you want to take over. You hold still for as long as you can then with a silent communication between us, I know what you want and hold her head while you fuck your cock all the way in and out, you know I'm getting very horny watching this and you are also getting close to blowing your load far too soon.

You pull your cock out of her mouth and she gasps for breathe. I let go of her head and let her collapse on the floor. You tell me to get on the bed and give you something to fuck. I am more than happy to give you what you want and move myself so that I am in a good position for you as well as being able to see her. She is on the floor next to you, and you put your hand on her head and bring her to sitting position beside you but on the floor.

You keep your hand in her hair to make sure she doesn't try to move away because you have plans for her.

You put your rock hard cock at the entrance of my pussy and slip it all the way into the hilt; you knew I would be so wet that you would fall right in. Watching you fuck her face had turned me on so much that plenty of juices were there. You gave me a good fucking in and out for a few strokes then pulling her head back made her lick my juices off your cock. You repeated this for a while but you get bored quickly and were ready for more. My ass wasn't ready but you were, so with a few good strokes in my nice wet hole you quickly plunged it into my ass, you knew I was enjoying the night and wanted to make sure I still knew who was boss. It didn't take long for you to bring me to a massive soaking wet orgasm and that's when you decided it was time for your first release of the long night ahead. While I was recovering from your incredible fucking, you took her head in both hands and shoved your cock that had just been fucking my ass to orgasm slowly into her mouth and then pulled it back out making her taste ever bit. Her eyes were closed and you told her to open them and look at you. She didn't so you reached down and smacked her face smartly, she didn't even see it coming. By now I had recovered and was enjoying her displeasure. I moved myself back to behind her on the bed with my legs on each side of her and put my hands onto the back of her head again. I knew you were ready to blow and I was going to make sure she did not make any mess. She would swallow every drop.

You were not quite there yet though and just continued to fuck her face with your cock, with me holding her there so she had no where to go. I started to make her fuck your cock back with her head, moving it up and down your cock making her take it all in and all out building you up knowing you were close, I then leaned over her and took your left nipple into my mouth and started teasing it with my tongue and got ready for it. I knew this would put you over the edge and it did, you thrust in and my hand went to her nose and my body up against her head so she truly had NO choice, your massive load of sperm went down her throat and we both looked at each other as we took our pleasure in listening to her gag on your still Cumming cock. I knew that you had more in you though, and she didn't, so we let up, and brought your cock right back to her lips but still in her mouth and then the rest came spilling out around her lips filling up her mouth and making her taste it, I force her head back onto your cock and hold her there feeling you cum more and more down her throat.

We hadn't had time to get together for ages so the cum had built up and I knew that with this young lass in our hands, it would not take long for you to get hard again. She still didn't even have her skirt or heels off. There was plenty more fun to come.

Part three

You like a clean little princess so it was shower time all around you went first so that you were also ready when she came out of the shower. There would be no escape for this little one, this is a fantasy that you have had for a long time and who knows when it might come around again if ever. You knew that it was possibly your only chance to get everything you wanted from the situation.

Your cock was soft now but that wouldn't last long and it would be good for little miss to learn how to get a man hard.

She finished a long shower and quite likely had convinced herself that she had some control in this situation. How wrong she was though. I knew full well who was in control and it was not me or her.

I went in the shower next planning to leave you alone with her for a little while. I knew that I was the one who wanted to see her roughed up and also knew that you like to play it both ways so I figured I would give you some time to be nice. Little did I know you had no plans of being nice to this one. She was here for your pleasure and my pleasure and for her punishment.

You were lying on the bed when she came back in dressed in a towel. You had already locked the bedroom door from the outside before she got out of shower so there wasn't anywhere for her to go but past you on the bed to go back through the bathroom where I was.

"Jessica, drop the towel." She stood there like a deer in headlights and didn't move. "Jessica drop the towel now" she must have realised by your tone that she had better do as she was told. She dropped the towel but you could tell she didn't want to. "Turn around" she slowly turned around until she was back facing you again. By now I had finished my shower and gone around and put some music on, thinking that you might like her to treat you to a lap dance. You were on the same page but were happy to make her do it without music. I think you just wanted the show and I can hardly blame you because she really was a hot young thing.

12