His Playtoy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hair was only towelled dry and hanging loose around her shoulders and down her back, I had a vision of you with your hands wrapped in her hair fucking her from behind violently pulling her back on your cock each time. I knew it would only be a matter of time until I was seeing it for real. I thought it might make me feel jealous but I really wanted to see your cock pushing into her tight pussy and was looking forward to that, but first it would be your turn.

I had not spoken to her much throughout the night, but now I spoke up. "Jessica you are young and go to these rave parties right?" "Yes" she replied. "Well, I think its time you showed Alan what young girls do at these parties, dance for him now"

She looked at the floor and I said quietly "Jessica I think you should dance NOW" she looked up at me and for some reason just decided she better do as I said and she started dancing slowly around on the floor, naked and embarrassed. I told her to get up on the bed and put on a good show for her master. I told her that if she did good then he would not hurt her. (I was lying though, who needs to be honest in these situations?)

You lay there watching for a bit but she wasn't really doing that good a job of it all and I could tell you were getting bored. I also knew when you got bored it would be game on again and look out Jessica ha-ha. You began to inch your way to the end of the bed, getting a look at her open pussy as you passed under her legs and moved yourself to standing at the end of the bed and told her to come put her face on your cock NOW.

You told her she was a terrible dancer and hoped she was a better fuck. She came to the end of the bed and sat at the end, but you were too low for her cause your bed is so high up, this works to your advantage because you can put your self in a position of supreme control easily and you plan to do this to Jessica. You reach for her head with your hands and start to secure yourself there, but she is at chest level with you here. I reach around from behind you now, and pull her down by the legs so that she is now stuck between you and the bed and again finds herself with no where to go.

You slip your cock in her mouth and work it down into her throat, she has no choice but to take it and is gagging as you slide it in and out touching the back of her throat at an angle that is no where near comfortable for her. You fuck her face like this for awhile but then you want more and I want to be involved.

You reach down under her and easily pull her back up on the bed and take one leg in each hand and bend her legs back to her body exposing her pussy that you have only touched once so far, in the parking lot earlier in the night. You move yourself so that I can get my hand on your cock. Now is the part I have been waiting for, I get to watch you split this poor young girl in two with your now raging hard cock. I take your cock in my hand and give it a good wank, then I push you closer to her and start moving the head of your cock up and down her wet opening, teasing her and teasing you and loving every bit of it. Each time I slide your cock right up to the top of her opening and slowly down pretending I am going to put it in, but then continuing down til you are poised at the entrance of her surely virgin asshole.

You have your hand on her lower back now and can feel her getting hot when I rub her clit with the hot swollen cockhead but then feel her pull away as I push the head gently into her asshole each time. There is no way I am going to let you fuck this girls pussy first, I'm going to make her take you in the ass first. This is not a pleasure experience for her it is a control one for you and for me, and I want her to take you in the ass first. I tell you to make sure she can't get away, and you move your hand around to the front of her taking her mound in your hand and teasing the little wet button at the same time. She is so little that you can do this easily. Your other hand moves and slaps her ass, I wait knowing this is something you love and you slap her again. I see the red mark from your hand and felt her jump under you but she had no where to go and with her face smashed into the bed there wasn't any real sound coming out of her. She could breathe but that was about it.

I waited til you had your fill of slapping her, with red marks nicely placed all over her round bum; I went back to my game. Running your cock up and down, each time pushing it deeper into her ass but still just the head. You had taken me in one swoop but you got your cock wet first. I was making you take her slowly, but with only just enough lubrication each time to move a little more in at a time.

Now I wanted more so on the next pass I let you get your cock a little more wet but only let you put it in halfway. As I brought your cockhead, now purple it was so hard from my teasing I placed it directly on her asshole and reached both arms around grabbed her by the hips and pulled her back onto your cock, impaling it all the way in. She screamed into the bed and I don't think even you expected me to do that but it was enough to set you off, and I backed off and watched you fuck her with no mercy. You went on for about 10 mins, fucking her in the ass, hard then slow then fast then hammering her as hard as you could. Then you stopped, pulled your cock out and grabbed her by the hair and pulled her around. She had already sucked your cock with the taste of my ass on it now it was time for her to lick herself off you. You weren't going to cum this time tho, last time had set the stage and you were going to be able to go all night now. When you had enough of her mouth, you pushed her back down and pulled her hips up and sank finally into her pussy.

She thought she was going to get a good fucking then but she was wrong because you were just getting lubed up for round two. You now reached up and grabbed her hair; pulling her up off the bed and making her arch her back and stick her ass up to your waiting cock. She did get a good fucking then but it wasn't the way she wanted it. You had her by the hair and fucked her ass again she had no idea what had hit her. This was defiantly not what she had bargained for when she agreed to go home with these nice people.

You had just gotten started though and looked over at me, told me to come to the floor; I didn't really want to but knew that I also had no choice. You are the boss and in charge and I would be best off doing as I was told. I got on my knees and watched your cock fucking in and out of her pussy, I could see that she wasn't very wet because it was dragging around your cock and not sliding in and out. You know I love a good throat fucking so you grabbed my head and made me suck your cock and get it nice and wet and then put it back in her pussy.

This was great because it was a something I had seen on a movie at your place before and thought it looked pretty hot and controlling. Being forced to suck another girls juices off your mans cock is total control. You carried on with this for awhile, fucking her for a bit, then getting your cock wet again in my mouth before fucking her some more, then as usual you got bored and upped the stakes more. You wanted to see how far I would go. If I would resist the next step.

You took my mouth off your cock and made me put you in her ass this time; you took one deep long stroke then told me to suck you. I looked at you with slight disgust in my eyes. I did not want to suck your cock out of her ass, this was her punishment not mine.

You grabbed me roughly by the hair tipped my head back and slowly rubbed your cock across my lips and made me lick her off and then again made me put your cock back into her ass. Again you took only one long stroke in and out and it was my turn again. I knew better than to resist and this time took your cock into my mouth and sucked her off of it. You knew you had control now and thought you would milk it a bit longer. You played with the hole you wanted, once in her pussy, once in my mouth into her ass back into my mouth. Now you wanted to cum again, and asked me if it was my turn for an orgasm. I knew I wasn't going to hand one to Jessica so I made myself ready and you fucked me hard, I love the orgasms I have on your cock and this one did not disappoint. I was quivering on the bed from a multiple orgasm and looked over to see you on the bed now, with Jessica's head under your hips and driving your cock hard into her mouth. I thought wow she must not be able to breathe there but it didn't look like you really cared, then with a massive thrust you pinned her to the bed and dumped another load into her throat, thrusting deeper and deeper with massive amounts of thick cum threatening to choke her.

I got up and called a taxi. You both showered and you offered her fifty bucks to go do what she wanted with. We paid for a taxi home for her gave her a jacket to take with her and that was the end of an incredible night.

12