His Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cherry_Rose
Cherry_Rose
102 Followers

You press down with your fingers while you draw me down harder, and your fingers slip into my arse, going to the second knuckle. My arsehole tightens around them and I moan loudly as you thrust them softly. I drop my head forward, my eyes squeezing shut as I imagine you fucking my arse, my breathing gets short and the images in my head start to spin faster.

"Oh fuck love... fuck I'm gonna.. I'm gonna.." I break off on a loud squeal as you push your fingers all the way into my arse, spreading them, stretching my tight hole as you work relentlessly on my clit. My mind explodes and I buck hard against you, while you continue to fuck my arse with your fingers. I ride the wave, feeling cum oozing from me, most likely all over your chin and neck. I groan and fall forward, totally done in.

I feel you remove your fingers slowly from my arse, rubbing the bud softly before wriggling slowly out from under me. I feel your hands on my hips as you lower me back, and help me turn, so I can rest my head against your chest. You link your arm around me, and I snuggle in feeling like my bones are liquid. I sigh and breathe in a mix of our sex, and your cologne. I feel you kiss the top of my head as we both close our eyes totally done in.

"I love you honey..." I hear you whisper as I drift off to sleep.

"I love you too," I murmur back, snuggling close.

Cherry_Rose
Cherry_Rose
102 Followers
12