His Pleasure

Story Info
He can take his pleasure whenever he wants.
4.7k words
4.46
30.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
arbenitre
arbenitre
132 Followers

She lies. Still as her heart. Quiet as her breath. The pull on her shoulders anchors her thoughts while the smooth feel of his hands sends her mind fluttering. Up and over the muscles of her back, his palms soothe and relax her. If it wasn't for her arms tied behind her back and the frustration of an interrupted orgasm still twisting inside her, she would be welcoming every play of his hands.

His fingers find her hair and she gasps with the force of the tug on her scalp. Her neck stretches, her head bends back and shivers wrack her bones when his voice presses into her ear.

"You came last time. Before I told you to." The tone is soft and gentle, but the air surrounding her is menacing. A storm brews. The room crackles with anticipation.

"Ohhhhh." Is all she can muster.

His fingers curl in her hair and she feels her back arch until her nipples lift off the mattress. She quakes with the orgasm left hanging inside her. She'd been on the verge of exploding when he'd stopped touching her, grabbed and bound her hands behind her back. Now, though she lies frightened and torn, that climax yet sits patient for a spark to set it off.

He has other plans. "I expect you to do better this time." His voice rains on her bare nerves. Silk on a raw wound and she knows she will come if he but pinches her in the right spot.

She moans aloud as his mouth finds her nape and nibbles its way to her shoulders. She wriggles and squirms as his breath and teeth sink deeper into delicate flesh.

His hardness presses up against her hip and she doubts his intentions no more. Her body begins to spasm and trying to stop it will only make her come harder.

He spanks her ass then. Hard. She screams and it is only the stinging left behind that keeps her from slipping into desperate orgasm. Wetness flows over her thighs. If he enters her now, her juices will splatter everywhere. She's never been so wet without coming over and over.

His hard pole prods her hip again and she thinks of reaching back and grasping it. Bringing it inexorably to her lips. She thinks of it so well, she feels the throbbing in her throat. Her hands twist in their bindings and another sliver of moisture runs out between swollen and aching lips to slip down her thigh.

There is a pool of liquid beneath her, she knows. A great chasm she can fall into with only the slightest prodding of his hands. The yawning covered by the fluids running out from her inner self.

She can think of no time where she's been so thoroughly turned on. Her every nerve raw and aware, her rampant pulse ravages her thoughts. In fact, she can think of no other time at all. Her arms are stretched behind her and bound at the point where her shoulders strain, but not yet complain. When he grips her hair and pulls, she feels her muscles tauten completely through her body. Head to toe and especially through her groin.

Despite his continuing admonitions "Don't you fucking dare cum," she knows the familiar sensations shivering through her being. Her body will quake with orgasm all on its own. Her body shakes the tips of tears out into the corners of her eyes and gasps rip from her throat. "This is where you let go last time. I won't put up with it twice." His voice is soft. So soft. "Don't you fucking dare."

"Please." She manages. A piteous sob. She is embarrassed by the tiny mewling that follows. She thinks how a flood of moisture from her sex now would trigger a matching deluge from her mind and her torment would be over for better or worse.

"I told you, did I not? Last time you didn't listen." His voice has always been only sweet and dear for her. Even though the tone is level and quiet now, the threat is clear. "You know your punishment is deserved."

He pauses and she whimpers into the space. His breath flares hot in her veins and ragged on her neck. He is at the edge of his control, goaded by her anxiety, stirred by her desperation and wanton pleading. His hardness pokes her. Tries to force itself into her through the meat of her buttock. She feels the throb like a wild animal waiting in the jungle.

The hand in her hair tightens, pulls and she is tumbled to her side. Her legs flail uselessly and his free hand finds her breast unerringly. The pinch on her nipple is a quick nip. It sends her into convulsions. His fingers shove their way into her mouth and it is only the uncertainty in her mind of what this action means for her that keeps her from crashing into that waiting ocean of bliss.

She kicks out again, trying to right herself, balance somehow denied to her by his muscles pressing on her back. He captures an ankle easily, reaches behind him, grabs something and straps a belt around it. The buckle is hard metal on her delicate curve. He tugs. Catches the other leg just as smoothly and she is bound hand and foot, knees bent, arms behind, hair pulled back. Her heavy breasts jut, engorged and aching. Reaching for his touch.

His fingers are sharp. Pinching first her nipples, then the delicate underside of her breasts, they send her body into wild gyrations. Though she tries to rein herself in, her breasts sway and her shoulders wriggle just the way - she knows - that will send him into fits of lust.

His throbbing tool gives proof to her thoughts as it stabs her buttock. She feels the bubbling inside her and knows she can't hold back as he yanks at her arms and legs. A sharp sting across her chest again holds her orgasm at the edge of her shaking. She struggles wildly against the hand wrapped in her hair. She never saw the first slap of the leather and catches the second only from out of the corner of her eye. It lands loud and stinging. She cries out as the strap slices across both her nipples at once. Already so stiff they ache, the snap brings tears flowing down her cheeks without her being able to stop them.

Another stinging slap of leather, less sharp this time, and she finally sees the strips that are biting her tender breasts. It's a wicked looking half whip - she later learns it is a quirt - braided at the handle with five or six strands of rough leather hanging off, limp. It makes her eyes widen in fear and surprise. And, somewhere, a core of excitement. She writhes and can't decide if she wants more or if she is terrified. Her heart pounds against her chest and her pulse rains a tattoo on the cloth around her wrists.

Her breasts take two more stinging blows and still another flicks across her left nipple. She screams and the struggle becomes a wild gyration. She thinks she will come and the touch of her thighs, the pressure of her skin against her clit drives her further. The intimate shiver starts in her toes and marches upwards.

He yanks her hair, pulls her to her back, throws a leg between hers and presses close. "I've told you not to come. You had better... fucking... not... even... dare."

His hands aren't rough, even as she is tossed back like a toy. There is a gentleness there that makes her melt and her very soul ache. His voice never growls, though a moan slips out. He shows her in his every movement and noise how he wants her. How she is his and he hers. His lips take hers between them and teases them lightly. She wriggles. She wants her arms free. Free to grab him, pull him close and kiss him as she wants: deep and long. She wants to reach down and take him in her hand; the pulsing member stiff against her stomach. She slips side to side, trying to force his body to cover more of hers.

His lips soothe her heaving chest. She only just realizes how she is panting. Her heart tries to burst forth and take one of the kisses for its own. The burning the lashes left behind takes his cool lips and traces flames across her aching breasts. His nibbles trail over the soft globes and when her nipple slips into his mouth, her need explodes into a frenzied struggle. Urgency overtakes all reason and she wants only to force him inside her. Somehow grab him and take him. Complete.

Fulfillment is further than her bound wrists, though. His leg keeps hers separated; without pushing against her need. She arches her back to try to touch his thigh with her sex. Just a brush of forgiveness would give her everything. She has to have something.

He takes the other stiff nub between his lips. Toys with it with his tongue and the arc of her back raises so fully that she scoots up the mattress. His hands close upon her hips and she thinks she will come now. He stops again, making her scream and struggle. Her need is furious and she thinks only of making him take her. Of taking him. It's an obsession and a place to focus on.

She begs. The strain of needing makes tears jump out her eyes and the taste of "Please" is bittersweet. A full bite of torment all its own. At the same time, she uses all the sly tricks she has ever known. Her hip juts and her curves accent. "Don't you want me, baby?" She purrs. She is giving him everything.

He pauses and watches her. Lust flows from him. A mist that moves across the lush grasses sweeps from his pores. His eyes are filled with stars of desire and he watches with the steady gaze of a true predator. He is going to eat her up.

She melts under the heat. "Please." She whimpers. "I really can't take anymore." Her breasts are so heavy she thinks they will explode, her sex is gasping. She has run miles and her blood is up to her ears. The pounding has her desperate for release.

He leans close to her hair and she hears him sniff her scent. "You have done so good, haven't you?" She writhes. Basking in the praise, trying to push close to his skin.

"I'm trying." She hasn't enough breath for speech. It spills out as a hoarse whisper. "Please. I really am."

"I did warn you, did I not?" (He means at the beginning of their relationship)

"Yes." She pleads. "Please." Her breath swims through thick air. "Please. I'll do anything you want." Her nipples tingle and the red stripes across her breasts sear her thoughts. His breath in her ear fans her fires.

"That's better," he coos. "I want your orgasm." He says simply. She squirms. "I want you to come for me. That's what you can give me." She whimpers. "I want your most intimate possession."

A flood wets her thighs. "I will take your heart and your soul, but I want you to give me your orgasm" She feels more liquid flow out her open sex. The walls close and tomorrow becomes a dream.

With every pulse of her heart comes a trill of current singing through her. Her wrists chafe where the cloth rubs. Her throat is sore from swallowing her pleas. A moan rends the poignant air. His fingers trace the red lines over her tender flesh and slide up her neck.

Groans force their way from her plumped lips. They feel cracked and puffed. Until he kisses them. Gently chews at them. His fingers find her cheeks as he squeezes her lips with his. His digits pinch and hold. His kiss firm. "Are you going to give me what I want?"

He knows her resistance. He feels her defiance. Even as she wants nothing more than to give in, there is a part of her unable to just open everything to him. to anyone. He sees this piece and plays with it openly. "Please." She whispers. His tongue flickers over her mouth.

"I'm not going to fuck you until you are mine." His words are soft, but each one sends shivers wracking her bones. "If you want my cock in you, you're going to earn it."

She can't help herself anymore. Her voice simpers. "Please..." Again and again. "Please..." Barely more than a sigh. A breeze. "Oh please..."

He pinches harder. His lips press against hers. His teeth nip. "Are you going to come for me? Is this mine?" His other hand reaches between her legs and spears her. She tries to scream. To struggle. He keeps her there. One hand capturing her face, one hand shoved against her groin, thumb forced into her sopping hole, fingers out on her ass, sticking her in place. Hands behind her back, knees up in the air where her ankles are pulled up and strapped together. Her cries muffled. Her combat in vain. Breath comes sparse and her blood pours through burst veins. She is making a keening sound between pleadings.

"Please. Oh. Please." When she starts to shake so hard her teeth chatter, he yanks his thumb from her. She collapses, moaning.

"Well?" He husks, "Is it mine? I could take it." She moans as he tugs on her bindings. His voice is gentle in her ear, but she hears the edge of excitement there. "I want you to give it to me."

She shakes her head in frustration and growls another moan. She shifts her hips. With just a bit of pressure on her clit, she'll explode. She no longer cares about being punished for it. She needs to come so bad she can stand no more. A wriggle of her wrists and she almost gets her position right.

He yanks her hair. Hard. It juts her tits out and the lines where he whipped her flare. Tears burn in her eyes and her shoulders protest. His legs push hers apart and he reaches behind her head somewhere, producing a bar with leather cuffs at each end.

He leaves her head limp and uses both hands to attach the cuffs at her thighs. He pulls her ankles up tight and ties the belt holding them to the bar.

"This is a spreader bar," he quietly explains. "If you struggle too much, I will open it wider until you are too trapped and too uncomfortable to give me any more trouble."

He shifts position when she is secure. She's closed her eyes to fight back tears, but she senses him hovering over her. His throbbing cock is all she sees when she opens them. It has purpled and a droplet glistens at the tip, inviting her tongue to take it.

Moisture from her sex has become a steady stream. She feels a sudden spurt as she realizes his cock is going in her throat. The hand is back wrapping its way in her hair and she is forced onto the jerking head. A tempo is pressed on her. The smooth shaft keeps her tongue flat. His balls bounce against her chin. She feels her climax build anew and even though she wants to give it to him, save it for him, she knows she can hold back no longer. Her hips feel the jolts and shift in time to his member shoving in and out of her mouth when he grabs her hair and yanks her off his twitching length. She thinks it will shoot all over her face and, in fact, droplets ooze out the slit as it jumps up and down. She realizes he is as close to coming as she is. It fuels her need all the more.

Holding her head in place, he slides the tip of his impossibly hard rod across her lips. She licks at it, flicks her tongue out and over the head in an agony of lust. She wants it more than anything. His groans sound so visceral that she feels them reverberate deep inside her groin. His hands grip her hair tighter and he pulls her away, moving his lips to her throat. She feels her hips buck uselessly, her thighs spread and her sex aching for the slightest touch.

His lips nibble up the side of her tender flesh to her ear. She melts as he tells her "You did that just right. Mmmmm." Her heart pools under her already soaked ass as he nips and slides his way down to come up the other side. In the other ear he murmurs "You're going to need a reward for that aren't you?"

Her thighs start quivering as she mutters "Please."

"Are you going to give me what I want?" He says this firmly and it becomes too much for her.

"You'll take it anyway." She sounds pathetic to her own ears. A wretched kind of whine. She has a flare of anger burn her eyes with the thought. "Why do you need to do this to me?" She is blinking the hot tears back, just not as fast as they are pushing forward. She feels her orgasm slipping away.

He moves to her side and strokes her face, her neck, her scalp. He moves her hair and kisses her nape. He is so sweet that she sighs despite her mad. Her body's need for him brings confusion. She can't decide what she feels as his lips touch on her collar bones, teasing across one, then the other. She wants to arch her back, to rear up and reach for him, but she is locked in place.

His hands stroke her chest, her stomach, her sides. They move knowingly over her. Her sighs grow longer and deeper. Thoughts fade and emotions blur. Just as he seems to be moving to her center. Just when she wants him to slip his finger inside her, he pulls back, yanks a pillow over to her and shoves her onto her face. Her knees are blocked apart, her ass high in the air as her ankles are tied to the bar.

He whispers in her ear. A gentle bubble of pleasure. "Poor baby. I know you want to give me what I want. You're afraid." He leans even closer. His tongue in her ear and his tone like a sigh of breeze in the hot night. "It would be easier if I took it from you and you could tell yourself that you had no choice." He kisses her ear. Slips his lips around the back and nibbles the lobe. She can feel her need drizzling over the insides of her legs.

"Please..." She moans. She feels every touch like a brand. Her breasts sting where he whipped them and it makes her nipples stand all the stiffer, squashed against the mattress and aching. She can hardly catch her breath to plead with him. "Please..." She gasps several more times before she feels surrender overwhelm her like a relentless sea. "I'll do anything. Please. I'll give it to you. I'll wait. I'll do what you want." She buries her face in the plush covers to hide her tears from him. They are cold and soothing now.

His voice is so kind it tugs at her love. "I know you will. You are mine, aren't you?" His fingers toy with her hair. "You're such a good girl." The words make her feel both beaming delight and burning shame. She feels confused and uncertain, but so completely needy that she finds herself beyond thought. He brings out the quirt again and she feels liquid gushing from her already sopping hole.

"Please," she begs. Even her insides squirm. She's tied so that her shimmies do little more than shift the wrinkles of the comforter. "I'll give you what you want. I said I would." Her gasps sound like sobs.

"My love." He soothes in her ear. "You told me you'll give me what I want and I know you mean it." He kisses her. Soft nibbles on her ear that make her tremble. "I also know you want to put a condition on this."

She shakes her head, "No. It's y - yours. Everything." It's hardly a breath of sound. Her mouth opens and closes over and over, but very little comes out. "Oh. Please."

"You want me to fuck you. You want to come as I ram my cock in you." He speaks gently, not as a rough, crude, captor.

"Yes. Please." She realizes how much she knows this to be true. "Please." She whispers into the blank space. Her open pussy grasps at air and drips moisture.

"That's what you give me." It's a statement. A fact.

"Yes. Please." Her ass is pushing out in time. As though he were already fucking her. Humping to a rhythm they share.

"I asked for your orgasm." She realizes something is wrong. His voice is no longer soothing, it is quiet and flat. His hand is wrapping in her hair. "I asked you to give it to me. I'll decide how it happens when it's mine."

With that, his fist tightens on a handful of her locks and the lashes burn trails over the cool flesh of her ass. Where she had been humping his imaginary cock, she now cringes and tightens her buttocks. Tries to hide as stroke after stroke fall like tongues of fire on her exposed bottom.

Her spine finally curls back on itself, her head raises and she spies the leather tendrils hanging free from the plaited handle of the quirt. He's stopped. She realizes she has no idea how long since the last lash bit her. She can't tell if she wants more or never again.

She's panting heavy. Her chest is full and heaving. Her every curve feels engorged. Her sex is wide and flowing. Her ass glows like the embers of a campfire. Her heart races, her lungs sear. Her body tells her it wants more. "Please." Her voice is stronger than she thinks possible. "I'll do anything you want. I'll give you what you ask for. Anything you ask for."

arbenitre
arbenitre
132 Followers
12