His Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hair still pulls from her scalp, her neck stretches, and his voice in her ear gives her chills over her entire body. "We'll see how you mean that." His voice is still flat.

"Please." She is begging again. This time it carries a note of desperation she hasn't had before. She can tell the difference. Can he? She wants him to take her. She needs to come, yes, but her pleas are for more than that. Deeper. She wants him to take all of her. She tries to tell him this. "Please." Her breath catches, releasing in spurts. "Please. I want you to take me. All of me."

He kisses her then. Deep. Longer than the time she has been left wanting. Her will melts and flows from her swollen sex. Far inside her a fluttering begins anew. This one is persistent and takes over her body and mind together. "Uggggnnnnhh," she mumbles between his lips.

His fingers skip lightly over her back and down. Between her legs, she feels the arousal ripping her from the earth as his digits move into place for her need. His fingertips slip between her pussy lips, pinching lightly along the flared tissue. They press aside the silken folds and touch her clit with a burst of light. She will come now, at his mercy. Before she can finish this thought, he finds her stiff nubbin, tugs it and pinches. Hard. She cries out, a loud, vicious cry torn from her by the sudden change, and miraculously, she does not come.

"You almost came." His voice is quiet as she sobs with desperate want and hope. "I need you to wait until I tell you." His fingers move to her nipples and pinch one at a time. Sharp, hurtful pinches. At least, could have been pain if she wasn't so completely turned on. Sensation now is just fuel for her hunger. She knows nothing else, can think of no other reason for her being.

His hand smooths across her belly as his lips nibble her spine. Her thighs are next to be handled as his mouth nips and pulls at the skin of her back. Then her calves and hips know his hands and mouth.

His hand moves back up as his mouth finds her pussy lips and sucks at them, stretching them to their limit and her mind to its own boundary. His thumb shoves its way inside and she screams. Bursts of light, flashes of intensity overwhelm her. She can't breathe, can't move, can't think.

He pulls away and she realizes her eyes are closed. Hands grab her ass, push it up and his cock drives every bit of thought and resistance left to her out before it. She hasn't even the strength to open her eyes in surprise or desire or joy or agony. He will do what he wants and she will beg for more.

He grabs her hair and shoves her mouth onto his cock. It's drenched with her juices and she tastes her hunger, her anguish and her torment. She licks greedily and takes it all. He kisses her. Tastes her lips and suckles them. His voice is hoarse and weighted with depravity. "You've been very good. That's a very good girl. You can come now."

His hands grab her sides, her ass, he forces her up and open. He spears her. Before his huge pole is past her lips, she is lost. Her body seizes, her mind flies, and she bucks as wildly as her bindings allow. Over and over she comes until she feels him harder and deeper, shooting a flood of hot jism right through her.

She collapses as he releases her legs. She feels hot leaking from her sex. It grabs at the oozing with half - hearted clutching. Her ankles float on the mattress and her ass holds in a raised position. He moves to her head and shoves his dripping cock in her mouth. It tastes like lust and joy, agony and need. She feels it unlimber and harden into the perfect size to take her again. It pumps faster into her throat and it's all she can do to keep up. She feels him ready to come and she wants it. All of it. It shoots a powerful stream she can barely manage to grab and swallow. The overflow seeps out the corners of her mouth and she licks at it covetously.

Never getting soft, he pulls her ass around and down onto his pole. He turns to the edge of the bed and sits with her facing away, impaled. She squirms and feels him even harder within her. He holds her with one hand splayed over her chest and the other on her stomach. He shoves his cock higher as she wriggles for purchase. Her hands are still bound behind her and she bounces. She comes fast and furious, looking at him out of the corner of her eye, hoping it's okay for her to let go. When his face shows nothing but his bliss, she loses herself in the burst of flame tearing across her groin. Again and again, she feels her muscles clench, spasm, take her body over and drop her off the cliff to pick her up once more.

He looses her wrists, yanks her around, shoves her face to the mattress, lifts her behind and enters her. Fucks her hard. She eggs him on. "Yes! Fuck me! Harder baby!" She feels him shaking, rocking. He has raised up on his feet, knees bent, legs squeezing both sides of her hips. She thinks there must be fluids flying from her mouth as hard as he is stuffing her. "Fuck me! Ahhhh!"

She screams when he comes. His cock bursts open, his body wracked with shivers and jerks. His hands grab her sides so firmly that she briefly thinks she'll carry bruises. Just as quickly, she knows she will treasure all the marks he leaves today.

Somewhere in another time, she drowses awake enough to shift her body. To melt her curves into his muscles. She hears him sigh into her ear and she answers from somewhere far away.

12