His Pleasure Ch. 03

Story Info
The arrival.
1.4k words
4.33
12.3k
00

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 08/09/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked around the street not entirely sure where to go. American streets are a little confusing to a British girl who's never been there before. I was just starting to glance hastily around for an idea of where to go when a movement caught my eye. My heart jumped into my throat as His eyes locked directly onto mine.

I was frozen to the spot and all feelings of confidence that had built up during my journey here fled in an instant. I suddenly felt small, unsure and totally afraid. A lazy smile spread across His lips as he curled his finger towards me. Once again, there was no choice here and my body obeyed of its own accord. I stepped forward. I didn't feel sexy any more. I didn't feel slutty. I felt like a lost little girl who had no fucking clue what she'd gotten herself into.

As soon as I got within striking distance he gripped a hand full of my hair and yanked me roughly forward. His cheek was against mine, his fingers still painfully wrapped in my hair, his voice low and gravelly in my ear he practically growled,

"Hello little kitten, good choices. I love the look. You did well."

I gulped and I swear I tried to make my voice work. I tried to greet him, to thank him but I could barely mumble the words. All my senses were in complete overdrive. He moved his head away from mine and considered me for a moment.

"Don't worry about that kitten. The nerves you're feeling are completely normal and I promise you, they're only going to get worse as our day continues."

He chuckled softly once before turning and walking into his place, pulling me along by my hair like a leash. I stumbled after him and, completely thrown off balance, I ended up on my ass on the floor. He grinned down at me before continuing so that I had to crawl after him. We entered a room. The walls were red; the place was homey and comfortable. He stopped in front of a black circular sofa and sat down on it. I knelt back on my heels as I watched him, my heart still in my throat.

He smiled softly, his head resting on his fist as he asked me,

"So little wench, what did you bring me?"

I nervously got to my feet, suddenly worried that I'd made a bad choice but knowing that it was too late to back out now. I slid my panties over my hips, down my legs before I stepped out of them. Falling back to my knees I crawled to him and offered them up.

"I brought you the result of your orders, Sir".

I licked my lips as he took them and dropped my eyes down, rocking back onto my heels, worrying about his reaction. I heard him take a long breath as he inhaled my scent. I chewed my bottom lip nervously as I snuck glances up at him. I could feel his eyes on me, considering, watchful. The silence filled the air around me and I could practically hear the blood pumping through my veins, my heart was beating that hard. I was trying to work out if I should speak and what I should say when his hand suddenly gripped my hair and pulled me toward him again. I let out a slight hiss, not a complaint, just a reflex reaction to the sudden pain shooting through my scalp.

He yanked my hair in a sudden tug pulling me closer and I could feel my pussy getting wetter and wetter.

"C'mere little girl", was all he said and I scrambled up, my only clue as to direction was his steel hard grip on my hair. And then, blissfully, I was in his lap. When I continued to look downwards, still afraid to meet his steady gaze, he yanked my hair back hard until my neck was bent backwards.

"You did very well little wench. I love my gift; it was exactly what I had in mind. How did the cab ride go?"

I started to tell him when suddenly his teeth were on my neck. That delicate column of pretty unblemished skin was suddenly ravaged by his seeking teeth. I felt him bite down hard, almost hard enough to break the skin, but not quite and I groaned low. His hand was between my legs, pushing my thighs apart and with no pre-amble, no warning or hesitation; he roughly shoved two fingers straight into my pussy and began to pump.

I instantly arched to his hands, well, as much as I could with my neck and hair still at his mercy and he chuckled once, low against my throat.

"Focus kitten. I asked you a question."

I moaned as I tried to desperately unscramble my thoughts. There was something about a cab. I couldn't think. I needed to breath. What was I supposed to say? Then suddenly he yanked his fingers out and I heard a loud SLAP. Then I felt it. The pain jolted through my thigh and my brain focused. I cleared my throat but my voice came out throaty regardless of my efforts.

"I got a lot of looks in the hotel Sir."

He chuckled as his fingers dived back into my pussy. This time though I made myself focus so I wouldn't irritate him again.

"I went out and got in the cab. The driver seemed a little surprised at my outfit Sir.

He chuckled again as his thumb found my clit. I sucked in a harsh breath through my front teeth and my hips rotated against his clever hands. For a second my mind was completely lost to the ecstasy shooting through me until, with a start, I remembered what would happen if I didn't continue with his debrief.

"I talked to him, just like you wanted Sir, and then when he seemed at ease, I slid my hand under my skirt and played with my pussy and thought of you."

The gentle kiss he planted on the side of my neck was my reward for a hard job well done. I smiled and then gasped as he his fingers pinched my clit.

He practically growled "and what did my girl let the driver do to her as she played for my benefit, hmm?"

My body was writhing against his touch, my hips wildly pumping as his fingers ground painfully into my clit. I wasn't going to be able to hold this back for long but the tone in his voice had me anxious.

I yelped as his nails dug into my sensitive little nub and I practically yelled "Nothing Sir, he tried but I slapped his hands away. That wasn't part of your instructions.

I could almost hear the smile in his voice. "Very good, Kitten. You did so much better than I expected. You deserve a reward. Tell me, what would you like right now?"

His fingers became gentle, almost teasing as he finished speaking and while his manipulations kept me close to the precipice, the pain dulled and died and his lips were tender against my throat.

For one precious moment I soared on high. I was here, in his lap. I had done well and he was pleased. His mouth and hands played with my body and I felt that right now, in this place, my word could not get any better.

And then a warning shiver flashed down my spine. He was being very, very gentle. He was offering me whatever my little heart desired and I didn't trust it. I hadn't earned this treatment. I mean sure, I'd done well and he was pleased. But I knew he planned to push me. I knew this kind of attention was not something he readily dished out so quickly. There was something else going on here and I needed to think fast.

His fingers still played my body like a fiddle and logic was hard to reach. What was going on? Unable to grasp whatever it was I felt he needed me to figure out, I simply said the first thing that came to mind.

My body still bucking wildly against his fingers, my breath coming in heaving gasps I ground out the words, "please Sir, fuck! Please I need to cum!"

And then... his hand was gone and I was falling. I landed on my ass in a heap on the floor and he harshly grabbed a handful of my hair. Pulling my face close to his he growled at me...

"You still have a LOT to learn Kitten, come with me."

Using my hair, he shoved me roughly away from him and, standing, he left me sitting there. Confused, worried and horny as hell, I did the only thing I could think of. I got to my feet and I followed him down a set of stairs.