His Point Of View

Story Info
Her dom describes the tryst as he perceived it.
1k words
4.25
10.5k
0
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Driving through an unfamiliar city is unsettling at the best of times, but doing so nursing a hard-on that frankly he could have used to steer the car, was not helping matters. Glancing briefly to the passenger seat where the clearly written instructions lay, he was fairly sure he was closing in on her.

God, he missed her.

Yes, there was her house, just as she'd described it, over there, on the left. He parked, exited the car and took his seemingly innocent small backpack from the trunk, before crossing the road, and ringing the front door bell. He leaned against the wall as he waited for her to answer, hoping -- nay, knowing -- that she was as eager and aroused as he, and that she wouldn't waste time in opening the door.

He wanted to hold her, to touch her face, to run his fingers through her hair, to pull her lips toward him and crush them with his own. He wanted to feel her curvy body nestle against him, as she did his bidding and responded to his commands.

The door opened, and he walked inside with the demeanour and decorum due a respectable visitor to a suburban neighborhood. Once he shut the door -- urgently, impatiently, with a deft kick of his heel and a satisfying thud as the lock caught, all vestiges of decorum disappeared.

He took her in his arms as he'd been wanting to do since they last left each others company. He couldn't believe that this was only the second time they'd met, he'd missed her with a physical ache which, while largely centered around his groin, had also tangibly pulled at his heart and solar plexus. He knew from her shy responses via email that it was mutual, and it pleased him to know that the connection he felt was reciprocated.

He looked down into her soft brown eyes, so warm and willing and full of desire.

"Kiss me," he said to her, knowing it was less a command than a verbalization of what she wanted to do. She complied, and he was struck with the softness of her lips and the agility of her tongue. He grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled her head towards him, angling it backwards as he increased his ardour, and passion.

He thrust his groin into hers, letting her feel how hard his cock was, and how it was straining to the point of bursting through his jeans. Letting her know that if she behaved, this would be what she'd get... although in reality, he knew that there was nothing short of a nuclear explosion that was going to stop him fucking her over and over again today.

Involuntarily, she moaned. He felt her fingers move towards his cock, and run over it in the way that drove him wild.

"Yes, touch it. Take it out."

It was then his turn to moan as her fingers brushed the the rim of his cockhead, and tickled the opening at the top where a bead of pre-cum had already formed. As she massaged it into the head and shaft and began to stroke him systematically, he grabbed her ass beneath the green towelling robe, forcing her panties to concentrate in the crack between her two luscious ass cheeks, and roughly applying pressure to her anus. Feeling her writhe in pleasure, he smiled and pulled her closer to him.

"Goddamnit, i missed you so much. I haven't been able to think of anything else all week."

She looked up at him with those eyes, and he nearly melted. He kissed her again -- hard, passionate, intense. This time it was his turn to moan as she whimpered, feeling his hands in her hair as she carefully massaged his ball sac, and felt beneath it to his perineum and anus.

"Take it in your mouth, baby," he ordered her.

She dropped to her knees as though she'd been waiting for the cue -- and from the sparkle in her eye it seemed that she had been doing just that. His cock was large, unblemished and smooth and curved naturally upwards. He'd heard her describe it as "the cock that Michelangelo should have given David", and had been suitably flattered.

"Wait," he gasped, as she moved her head back and forth on him, using her tongue and lips to elicit sighs and moans of pleasure from him, and causing his cock to grow even harder. "I want a picture of this."

Reaching into the small backpack, he extracted a snappy little digital camera, and pointed it down at her mouth encasing his pulsating cock.

"Stay still for a moment," he said, and she stopped, her still-lipsticked mouth covering his cockhead and the top part of his shaft. "Look up at me."

The camera flashed, the image recorded for posterity and she continued her progress further south on his cock. He moaned again, and held her head still.

"Take me through to the bedroom," he whispered to her.

********************************

Throwing her down roughly onto the bed, while continuing to kiss her, he surveyed the collection of paraphernalia on the bedside table.

"My, my, it seems as though you have everything we might need. Dildos, lube, rope, more lube, blindfolds, more lube... Jesus, so much lube! Anyone would think you were going to get your ass well and truly fucked or something.

"Oh, i am," she said.

He lifted his hand and smacked her left ass cheek hard. Her eyes flashed with pleasure. He did it again, and she exhaled happily.

"You think so?" he asked her.

She caught his eye and nodded, and he was reminded of the fact that she was only so much of a sub. He'd never control her completely, he knew that.

And he loved it. Her irrepressible spirit, her independence, her sense of knowing when she could push her boundaries. He loved that she trusted him enough to let him do this, and he still marvelled at the unbelievable connection there was between them, despite having met so recently.

"Well you may be right," he said. "But for now, I'm going to fuck your hungry wet cunt with no mercy. Just as you want me to. Just the way you've been creaming yourself for me to do since last week."

"And then... we'll see."