His Power

Story Info
He uses an ethereal beast to take a young woman
2.5k words
4.27
30k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marux
marux
32 Followers

Shirley woke up, completely confused as to where she was. The first thing she thought was that she must have had too much to drink at her cousin's party last night. But no, things came to her a little more sharply as she looked around her her surroundings. She had been too wasted (damn college jocks with their bottomless kegs of beer...) to drive home, and one guy she'd been talking to offered her a ride. She asked her cousin if he was trustworthy, and had been told that the guy was safe enough.

On the drive home she'd almost fallen asleep twice, but though the guy could tell, he was still driving her home. So thinking all would be well, she decided to stop fighting it. Apparently that had been a bad idea though.

She hadn't woken up at home. Or even the guy's car. She was on top of some old poster bed, the covers full of dust, and the only light was a bare bulb hanging from the ceiling. She sat up with a start, wondering where the hell she was. Instinctively, she made sure she had her clothes on, which were, except for her jacket that had been folded under her head like a pillow.

"Hello Shirley." A low voice sounded from the doorway that she knew had been empty a second ago.

Shirley got out of bed and put on her jacket, holding it tightly closed in front of her. "Yeah, um... Abe, was it? Abe, can you take me home? If I vomited in your car I'm sorry, I'll pay for the cleaning. But I really need to get home." She hoped she didn't sound as frightened as she felt, though she was almost positive her voice was shaking.

"Yes of course Shirley. After I show you something." The shadowed but recognizable figure of Abe walked into the room, taking a few steps just so he was now well lighted compared to being out in the dark hallway. "Do you believe in magic?"

Swallowing nervously, Shirley pegged him for a psycho and decided that the only way she was going to get out of this was to play along. "Um, yeah. Yeah sure. Like tricks and stuff."

"No, no, no. Not tricks. REAL magic." Abe held out his hands, palms up, next to each other. In seconds there was something akin to a fireball there, like a giant firefly. It rose slowly, small tendrils of purple-red energy trailing from it. "This for example. It's not a ghost, or a demon, or anything hokey like that. But a being I created out of a combination of spells. Kind of like a baking recipe, actually. Just a whole lot deeper."

Taking a step back as that odd light show appeared and moved on its own, Shirley felt her thighs bump up against the edge of the bed. "Neat, really. Please Abe, I just want to go home."

The relaxed tone disappeared from Abe's voice now, as he slowly lowered his hands to his sides. "I SAID I would. But first, I think you and my little friend here should play first."

"No Abe, get the hell away from me!"

Looking almost bored and a bit frustrated, Abe shook his head. "You really don't know how to listen, do you Shirley? Well that's OK. My friend's going to show you a nice time, and then I'll take you home, and you won't remember a damn thing anyway." Abe stepped back to lean against the doorway, crossing his arms, looking every bit as calm as could be.

The ball of energy crackled and floated over to Shirley, stopping about a foot away from her face. Though she was now positive this wasn't some kind of special effects junk, she still couldn't process what it was, so she was terrified. She couldn't look away from the thing though, fascinating by the small red swirls in its mostly purple color, looking almost like colored mercury.

Without knowing why, without even being able to stop herself, Shirley tentatively reached up a hand, her fingers getting closer to the ball of energy. She felt an odd mist in her mind, but something that seemed to sharpen her knowledge rather than dull it. It seemed that she had a choice right now. Touch this thing and enjoy all the wonderful things that would follow (of which she had no idea, merely slight feelings), or resist, and she'd be allowed to leave.

A small part of her rational mind told her to take the way out, but Shirley's curious personality refused to leave before she learned more, despite how she'd been scared just a minute ago. He painted fingertips gently moved the last inch or so, and touched the floating power.

It crackled and sparkled as soon as she did, the swirls looking more like rapid paint strokes that slid around like art. In a second the swirls moved off the ball, like larger tendrils than before, longer and bigger as well. They waved around like seaweed in a current, but moved all around Shirley. One tip caressed her face, almost like a lover. Shirley smiled at the feeling, which was warmer than her most recent boyfriend's touch, and almost seeming to give her an erotic tingle, though it was just her face. Other tendrils touched her hand gently, or her waist. They acted almost shy as they seemed to check her out, and she was feeling quiet calm in letting them.

One seemed to grip onto the zipper of her jacket though, and started pulling it down. Slowly at first, then faster. Another unbuttoned her jeans, while a few others tugged off her jacket and pulled down her jeans. Shirley helped kick off her shoes, feeling practically giddy, without having a clue as to why.

The tendrils waved over her skin and remaining clothes, making her feel that warmth again, though it was lighter than the bare touch. She removed her shirt by assuming that was what they wanted, and sat back on the bed to unhook her full bra. Abe stayed where he was, looking interested, but not superbly fascinated. This wasn't the first time he'd seen this, after all. Still, it was certainly not so boring that his hand hadn't slithered down the front of his pants and was rubbing slowly.

Shirley giggled at the tendrils started to touch her, though they seemed to only poke her playfully. One did manage to push her gently to lean back on the bed, and another two picked up her legs and pivoted her so that she was laying fully on the dusty quilt. She had only unhooked three of the little snaps to her bra before two tendrils wrapped themselves around her wrists, and pulled her arms slowly apart. Two others did the same to her ankles, though they only spread her legs about 3 feet.

Breathing harder, Shirley had enough rational thought to realize she should be afraid right now. But she wasn't. In fact, she was really enjoying this. Not just the pleasurable feel from where the tendrils were grabbing her, but by the way they held her so exposed. As her legs had been parted, she felt a sudden draft in between them and realized that she'd been getting very wet, enough to moisten the crotch of her black bikini.

As she was held with her arms out like a cross, the tendrils pulled her arms up on the bed, now putting her more spread eagle, which caused her to arch her back with a big smile. A tendril slid under her back and undid the last hook, causing her bra to fall off her breasts, which were heaving from her breathing. The tendril then moved down to her underwear and hooked itself around a side of the material, then ripped it off her body suddenly.

Shirley gasped, but not from fear. The shock of the movement and sudden exposure caused her to feel very horny, and needing of something (quite desperately) to fix that. Two tendrils floated over her bare breasts, then started to knead at them like hands. Shirley moaned suddenly, closing her eyes and enjoying the wonderful feel. It was unlike any man's touch, gentle and soft, yet almost molding her like clay to his will. She squealed a bit when the tendrils clamped onto her nipples like a piano player's fingers, pinching and squeezing. It stayed like that for her left nub, but the right suddenly felt as if a warm mouth had been placed on it. And someone was sucking, licking, and scrapping lightly with teeth at the same time.

Arching her back, the same treatment was given to her left nipple, and then it expanded so it felt like each breast was in someone's large mouth, being worshipped and given incredible pleasure. Yet still, even at that sensation, her nipples were being squeezed somehow, giving her breasts a full treatment that caused her to quiver.

Abe had pulled his hard dick out of his pants, and he stroked it slowly in time to Shirley's panting breaths and moans. He wanted to hold back, knowing the best was always last, and licking his lips in anticipation.

While her breasts were being treated so wonderfully, Shirley felt that familiar warmth on her inner thigh. She opened her eyes and looked down her body, where a tendril was resting on her legs, and another two started to massage her other leg. She was distracted by a tendril entering her mouth from the side, and felt a momentary panic. The tendril wasn't small, in fact thicker than any guy she'd ever given a blowjob to. But unlike the guys, it didn't just shove in. It stayed about an inch in her mouth without moving, and Shirley gave it a curious lick.

The tendril seemed to ooze pleasure off itself into her mouth and brain, and she suddenly hungered for it. She sucked hard on the tendril, which slowly threaded itself into her mouth a little further. She licked and played with it, giving both it and herself pleasure.

Down on her thigh, ignored, the first tendril went on top of her shaved pubis, then slid down, creating enough friction that Shirley bucked, and would have moved a few inches off the bed had it not been for the tendrils that held her securely. She wanted to see what was going on at her crotch, but the mouth tendril kept going into her mouth, and started to touch the back of her throat. She tried concentrating back on that one, at least for a second before the lower one made another move.

Staying where it had stopped its downwards rub at her entrance, the tendril pulsed with energy, brighter than the others. It rubbed its tip with the juices sliding out of Shirley, then started going inside her.

Shirley cried out as best she could, but the mouth tendril just went deeper in her throat. Though everything had been a bit slow, things sped up now. The mouth one started going in and out of her, retracting until only an inch was in, then going deep enough to almost make Shirley gag, though that wasn't it's purpose. Shirley sucked hard and tried to curl her tongue and rub against it as it did, delighting in not only that, but what was going on with the lower piston.

The lower tendril was pulling in and out of her creamy hole, going in a little deeper with each push. In less than a minute it was going in deeper than the biggest dildo she had, filling her with a combination of that warming pleasure, but the general sensation of something filling her up so well. The stretched energy around her breasts started to almost pump at them in rhythm, making her moan and whimper at each coordinated thrust.

Shirley fuzzily remembered there was more than one tendril near her legs, and was rewarded for her memory when one of them mimicked the breast ones and started sucking and licking and even gently pinching at her engorged clit.

Abe rubbed himself faster and harder now, drooling slightly. Watching girls get fucked like this was rich, the main reason he'd created the thing. Sure, he liked sex. But pretending that the multi-limbed thing was him, touching and making a girl scream for him was even better. And their muffled noises were so sweet, as they were begging for more and more.

Shirley got her "more" quite soon though, as that final tendril started going in her ass. At first, Shirley tried to clench herself tight, having had one guy go back there and hurting her. But the tendril pushed a little harder, and slid in like it was lubed with gallons of K-Y. Arching once more, breathing in deeply with a cry, Shirley felt that warmth overpower her. It soothed her from the inside, making her so much more horny, though she was getting fucked in every hole all ready. She struggled against the tendrils holding her down, but only because she wanted to feel more.

The multi-tendril fucking continued, gaining in speed and power (and depth in her ass, which she wanted so very much right now). She was moaning and half-screaming like a cat in heat, muffled by the mouth tendril, but still loud enough to trigger Abe into a groaning orgasm as he dropped to his knees while his cum flew out of his dick and landed in the carpet.

Shirley soon reached her peak afterwards, screaming and crying for more as her climax took over her body unlike any had ever before. But the tendrils did not stop their thrusts, instead increasing and going at alternative times, which gave her a second orgasm, stronger than the first.

Her body twitched as she lay there, completely spent, as the tendrils slowly left her quivering insides and sweaty outsides. She tried hard to turn her head to look at the ball, as the crackling energy looked brighter than before as the tendrils returned to it. The ball then shrunk into nothingness without another movement.

"You see? I knew you'd like it Shirley." Abe said as he got up and put himself back in his pants.

Shirley was panting hard, her breasts jiggling at the movement. "Please. Please..." She couldn't phrase it, but she knew this had (and would be) the greatest experience of her life. She was terrified of losing it.

"Don't worry Shirley. I'm going to put you to sleep, clean you up, and take you home. You won't remember any of this when you wake up. But there'll be other parties, and I'll make sure to be there too."

Weak and exhausted, she smiled thankfully and passed out on her own, her sweat drying on her flushed body, which Abe would enjoy wiping down a little later. Right now he needed to get to his alchemy lab in the basement and make sure that his creation had gotten all it needed from her (until she 'recharged'; as the sexual energy was a harness-able chakra for his creation). Eventually he'd collect enough energy from women to go on to a further spell, where he could be like the energy itself, only being where he wished without needing to be summoned, and able to sneak into a million girls' rooms at night, and show them how fun it was to be under his power.

marux
marux
32 Followers