His Pregnant Little Milf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tears had already soaked her cheeks with little sign of the flow ebbing as she ended the call with her husband. Cheryl sobbed in disappear and loneliness and even fear. She knew Jimmy was the best at what he did for his company and that his job was very demanding but that was little consolation when he was thousands of miles away and she wanted him with her. What was worse, the hushed whispers she heard in the back ground. Whispers in very feminine voices. By her reckoning it was around 8:30 in the morning there. Why were women in his room that early in the morning, whispering unless...

Cheryl wasn't sure how long she had been crying when she decided it was time to get a grip on herself and move forward. She would confront Jimmy once he returned home but for now she had to...what? She wasn't sure. Whatever it was it didn't involve her bawling her eyes out in her bedroom. She stood, went into the bathroom and removed her soggy bikini. She tossed it in the tub for now and put on her favorite blue silk robe. Tying the sash loosely across her belly, she headed back down stairs.

He was putting the finishing touches on the high chair when the master bedroom door opened thirty minutes later. Cheryl's soft foot steps could be heard coming down the stairs. She was startled to see Steven still in her family room.

"You're still here...I'm sorry about the scene I made..." she trailed off as she plopped down on the couch in front of the young man.

"Is everything all right? You seemed pretty pissed," he inquired, noticing the puffiness of her eyes.

"Oh it's nothing really. Jimmy has to stay in Japan until Thursday for another meeting," she sighed, wiping another tear from her cheek; leaning back into the couch and staring at the ceiling. She was in emotional chaos; the sexual frustration and loneliness wasn't helping matters. Cheryl dropped her gaze back to the young man tinkering away in front of her. "You're such a sweet heart to put that thing together for me. Can I get you something to drink?"

Her question diverted his attention from her tanned legs and dainty feet he'd been admiring and made Steven focus on her face as she rose before him.

"Hello...Earth to Steven. Can I get you anything?" she asked leaning in toward the teen.

"Oh...I'm sorry. A soda would be fine, thanks."

She walked to the kitchen and removed two cans from the refrigerator. Opening a cabinet near the sink, she filled two glasses with ice from the fridge door then poured the dark carbonated drinks. She was a real distraction for him as he couldn't take his eyes off her. Returning to the family room she handed Steven a glass and sat at the far end of the couch with her back to the arm and her legs tucked under her.

"Thanks," he said taking a sip then continued to put trim pieces on the new high chair.

***

He hadn't seen Cheryl in this kind of a funk since she found out she was pregnant. Considering how far along she was, Steven had a good idea as to when she became pregnant. He remembered hearing splashing and laughter coming from their back yard this past New Years eve. It was about 12:30 in the morning of January first when he looked out to see Cheryl and Jimmy frolicking naked in their pool. They must have been pretty drunk to not feel the chill in the air or the frigid water. The hot tub was running too and it wasn't long before they moved to the steaming water of the Jacuzzi.

Jimmy stepped in first then lifted his petite wife high in the air who shrieked in delight, before kneeling down into the bubbling water with her in his arms. They kissed passionately for several minutes before Jimmy lifted her onto his lap. Steven heard her gasp when she sank back into the water. He knew Jimmy had buried his cock in her tight pussy. His hand was stroking his own cock as he watched the couple make love. They went from position to position before Jimmy had her bent over the side of the hot tub, taking her from behind. Steven imagined it was him giving her the pleasure she was obviously receiving by her cries of passion. He heard Jimmy groan loudly, holding her ass tight to his hips. He made a couple jerking thrusts as he came inside Cheryl's convulsing pussy. Steven came in time with his neighbor, shooting his hot semen into his boxers. Jimmy laid over Cheryl for a few minutes then slumped back into the water. She immediately threw her arms around his neck, hungrily kissing him. Jimmy lifted her up and carried her inside, ending Steven's voyeuristic show.

Months prior, Cheryl had been having issues with her minstrel cycle. Her gynecologist suggested changing her birth control pills to a different dosage. This seemed to help but apparently it wasn't enough because about seven weeks into the new year she found out she was pregnant.

***

Steven stood and clamped the stainless steal tray on the high chair then stepping back to admire his work.

"Ok...Where do you want it?" looking to Cheryl.

"Just set it in the dinning room for now, thank you."

When he returned he noticed Cheryl rubbing one of her feet with a frown on her face.

"Is there something wrong with your foot?" sitting on the couch with her.

"My feet swell all the time now, especially when I wear my heels."

"Maybe you should stop wearing them until after the baby comes," he suggested as his eye drifted to the bottom of her robe. It was barely covering her crotch at the moment and he was hoping for a glimpse of her pussy.

"I'm barely five foot tall as it is; maybe five two if I tease my hair up. I need all the height I can get. Besides I don't feel sexy without my heels and I need all the positive feelings I can get right now."

"I could give you a foot massage," the words came out before he could think it through. Hopefully he hadn't over stepped his bounds.

"Oh would you? That'd be great!"

She scooted down more on the couch to rest her head on the arm while she got pampered. In the process of moving, she was careful not to flash Steven her womanly treasure. Adjusting her robe to keep things PG once her legs were on his lap, she closed her eyes and waited for him to begin.

With her to his left, he picked up her right foot since it was closest to his throbbing cock. He didn't want her to feel his erection and call off his free reign to run his hands all over her feet and as far up her legs as he could get away with. His thumbs went to work on her sole, pressing firmly into her soft arch. Cheryl moaned in ecstasy at his pleasurable touch.

Steven was in heaven. He was getting to massage and fondle the woman he's lusted after for so many years. The only thing that would have been better is if she was wearing pantyhose like the first time he did this for her. He was pretty sure she didn't remember it because at the time she was very drunk...

***

Halloween was Steven's favorite time of year. He loved dressing up. This year he was Luke Skywalker from Return of the Jedi, all in black with the long hooded cloak as well. He couldn't wait to see how Cheryl would be dressed for his parent's annual Halloween party. Every year she wore very revealing costumes that boarded on indecent, with very short skirts, very high heels and sexy nylons. His heart was pounding when he heard the door bell ring and his dad greeting the Henderson's.

Jimmy was dressed as a doctor in blue scrubs with stethoscope around his neck. Cheryl was dressed as a nurse, a very sexy nurse. Steven felt his light saber come to life when he saw her. A little nurses hat was pinned in place over her French braided locks that went down to her ass. She had on a white, skin tight, long sleeve mini dress with little red crosses strategically placed where her nipples would be. The dress had a deeply scooped neck line that showed off plenty of cleavage, plunging in the back to just above her waist so she couldn't wear a bra and stopping above mid thigh giving a magnificent view of her amazing legs. Legs encased in sheer white pantyhose that hugged every sensuous curve right down to her brightly painted toes. The 6" white platform heels with red crosses over the top of the foot finished off her outfit provocatively. Alan was already there in his Darth Vader costume helping out while Lisa was attending another party thrown by one of her friends.

Steven's mom was in the kitchen making her famous or infamous pina coladas and he knew it wouldn't be long before most of the adult guests would be wasted. He had seen how alcohol affected Cheryl in the past and he was confident she'd be very animated tonight. Once the drinks got flowing Cheryl made sure to tease and flirt with every male there and even a couple of the female guests. Out of the thirty some odd people at the party, Steven was only interested in one, the sexy nurse from next door.

He kept a close eye on her the whole night, watching her sexy ass wiggle in that painted on dress, dreaming of getting his hands on those luscious silken legs. Steven got to dance with her briefly when Jimmy had to hit the bathroom for a few minutes; it was short lived but what a turn on. He was in a permanent state of arousal all night which didn't go unnoticed by Cheryl. When she felt Steven's hard cock brush against her as they danced, her intoxicated mind knew she couldn't let it stop there.

It was shortly after mid night and most of the partiers had said their good nights and left for the evening. Just the die-hards remained, including the Henderson's, all crowded in the kitchen laughing and drinking. Steven knew he'd be to conspicuous standing in there, drooling over Cheryl so he decided to take a load off on the living room love seat. He wished Alan was still there but he bugged out earlier to go chat with his girl friend online. The roar of the blender turned Steven's attention back to the kitchen. Nancy was pouring the last of her concoction into a plastic cup and handed it to Cheryl. 'She's going to be feeling that in the morning,' he thought after seeing how much that tiny lady had drank already. Shaking his head, he leaned back into the soft cushions and closed his eyes for a moment.

"Asleep already," the words snapping him awake.

Cheryl stood before him swaying as she tried to maintain her balance. Teetering to the right as she took a big gulp from her cup made Steven react. Instinctively his hands went to her hips to steady his drunken neighbor.

"Oh...thank you for saving me," she slurred.

"No problem. You'd better be careful in those things," nodding at her shoes.

"You're right, I need to take these damn heels off before I break an ankle," she replied spinning out of his grip to land beside him on the love seat. "Hold this," shoving her drink toward Steven, then proceeded to remove her shoes. "Aaaaahhhh...That feels so much better."

Steven watched as she spread her toes and flexed her tiny feet, sighing pleasurably as she did so. Without warning she twisted her body placing her back against the arm and holding her nylon clad feet over his lap.

"Aren't my toes cute?" she inquired in a sultry tone and pursing her crimson lips.

His eyes focused on the tiny white crosses pained on her blood red nails veiled behind sheer nylon. Steven had lost his voice. He tried to speak but nothing came out. Finally he nodded so as not to appear foolish or rude.

"I love them," she continued spreading her toes, "They look so sexy."

She dropped he legs onto his lap; her firm calves resting on his thighs as retrieving her cup from him. Downing the last of her drink she set the cup on the coffee table then turned to Steven who was still staring at her feet and legs.

"Wearing those heels really made me feel sexy but they sure make my feet sore."

"Would you like me to rub them for you?" Steven offered, trying not sound too enthusiastic.

"A foot massage would be wonderful," she purred, lifting her right leg.

Taking her size four foot in hand, Steven worked his thumbs along her arch. This brought a deep sigh from Cheryl who sank down into the cushions more. He continued to work his way to the ball of her foot, applying pressure to the pad in a spreading motion below each toe. The feel of the expensive nylon encasing her foot made him rock hard in no time. He just hoped she wouldn't notice. She had her eyes closed at the moment so he felt safe taking in the view of the rest of her legs. Even in the subdued light in the living room, her legs had a hypnotic shimmer to them. His gaze moved along the curve of her calf and over her knee, continuing down her firm thigh to the hem of her dress which now rested just below the V of her womanhood. Cheryl let out another satisfied groan. Fortunately his hands were on auto pilot or she might have noticed where his eyes were aimed.

Glancing to see that her eyes were still closed, he returned to her now exposed g-string panties. She was wearing them outside her pantyhose. He guessed it was to show off the red cross emblazoned on the front. Working his hands over her heel and ankle on their way to her calf allowed him to move her leg and expose more of her hidden treasure. His cock throbbed in his tight fitting pants. A sizable wet spot was forming just below the waist band.

"My left one is feeling lonely," Cheryl cooed, raising her unattended foot.

Steven switched feet and began the same routine on her left. He was startled to feel her right foot come to rest on his thigh, dangerously close to his rampant cock. The heat of her warm sole pressed into his leg made him shudder. With her right leg now bent she allowed her knee to drift open until it rested against the back of the small couch. She was spread wide open for him and he was awe struck. The sheer nylon bordering her g-sting was translucent from moisture seeping from her over heated pussy. The panties themselves were soaked and he was now picking up the scent of her arousal. He wanted to reach out and feel the heat coming from her sex. His left hand was trembling as he tried to maintain the kneading of her calf muscle. Cheryl slid her right foot over his thigh, grazing the prominent bulge in his pants and resting her calf firmly against it. She began rocking her foot side to side which caused her calf to brush his straining hard on. Steven was now gritting his teeth. Cheryl's sensuous moans and sexy nylon covered leg in his hands were making him sweat. Add to that her calf stimulating his throbbing manhood and he began to worry about an orgasmic situation rapidly approaching.

"Steven, could you help me?" He jumped hearing his father's voice behind him.

Fortunately for Steven, John couldn't see what was going on between his son and Cheryl. He was at the wrong angle and was trying to support a very drunk Jimmy.

"Ah...sure dad what do ya need?"

"I'm going to get Jimmy home, could you help Cheryl? She's not going to be able to make it on her own."

Steven eased off the couch and tried to get Cheryl to her feet to no avail. Looking to his father, he shook his head.

"You're going to have to carry her," John said adjusting his hold on Jimmy.

Steven slid his hands under her knees and behind her back, lifting the tiny woman with ease. Picking up her shoes, he followed his dad out the front door. Cheryl wrapped her arm around his neck and buried her face in his chest.

"Mmmmm...My big strong Jedi knight is carrying me to safety," she mumbled.

His father opened the Henderson's front door and motioned him to follow. John helped Jimmy navigate the stairs with Steven close behind. In the master bedroom, John maneuvered his drunk friend toward the bathroom.

"Dad, what should I do with her?"

"Put her on the bed. She'll be alright," he instructed then disappeared into the bathroom with Jimmy.

Once Steven laid Cheryl on her bed, he noticed her dress had ridden up to her waist. He had an unobstructed view of her nylon encased lower half. Although seeing her like this made him quake with lust, he didn't feel right leaving her like that especially with his dad about to come out of the bathroom and see the same thing. He eased her hem down to a more modest position when Cheryl's arm pulled him down to her.

"You're such a gentleman," she whispered then kissed him full on the lips.

Stunned, Steven didn't know what to do. Her tongue grazed his lips before briefly exploring his mouth. She released him, letting her hand slide down his chest to his rigid dick. It lingered there long enough to give it a gentle squeeze before falling limp to the mattress. He stood; still shaking from what had just happened when his dad appeared at his side. Cheryl's eyes were closed and she had a blissful smile on her lips when John pulled his son toward the bedroom door. They exited the house in silence. At the street, John pointed to his son's mouth. Steven wiped the back of his hand across his lips, seeing the smear of red lip stick he looked back to his father. He could feel the burning in his cheeks as he tried to come up with something to say.

Patting his son's shoulder, John simply said, "Lucky guy!"

***

"OH MY GOD!" Cheryl cried.

Steven was startled when Cheryl screamed and yanked her foot from his hands. Her knees were drawn up to her chest. Her mouth was open in the shape of an "O" and her eyes were clamped shut. He watched her toes curl up tight enough that he could see her turquoise polish as her fingers clutching the cushions so tightly her knuckles were white. Gasping she let out a low moan that sounded downright primal. Her legs were parted do to her swelled belly allowing him to see her pussy. It was oozing a steady stream of milky liquid as her body quaked in orgasmic release.

Cheryl felt the tremors continue rolling through her from the unexpected orgasm Steven had given her while rubbing her feet. His firm but gentile touch sparked a chain reaction from the pressure points he was hitting. She couldn't believe she just came from a foot rub but then again she hadn't had much in the way of human contact in months. Her eyes opened to a stunned youth staring into her drooling sex. His eyes wide in shock and amazement at her exposed body. Shame and embarrassment enveloped her like a wet blanket. She hastily tried to cover herself as she stood on wobbly legs.

"My God...What did I do?" she shrieked, covering her mouth as she searched her mind for answers.

"I'm sorry Cheryl. I don't...I didn't mean to... I...I was massaging your foot when...I'm sorry...," Steven pleaded for her forgiveness yet not really sure what he'd done.

Tears began to run down her cheeks as a maelstrom of emotions assaulted her. She was happy and ashamed, aroused and horrified then guilt and embarrassment took over. Her body was rejoicing in the rapturous release she had experienced at the hands of this young man yet her conscience was berating her at the same time. Panic set in and she ran for the stairs sobbing as she went.

"Cheryl please...Don't go," Steven called after her, "We need to talk. I didn't mean to make you feel bad."

The anguish in his voice stopped her at the top of the stairs. Her heart cried out for her to say something. She couldn't let this stand between them. Her mind replayed the events of the last hour or so and she realized no one was at fault here, least of all Steven. He'd given her a wonderful release. A release that she need for so long. The simple human contact they shared made her feel like a new woman, no matter how hard she tried to deny it. Another thing she couldn't deny was the need for more. She was trembling again, not in sadness or shame but excitement and desire. She wanted him; wanted his touch, his warmth, his arms to cradle her. She saw him pass the staircase, headed for the front door. His head was down and his shoulders sagged as he slogged by.

"Steven," she called, "Don't leave." He returned to the foot of the stairs, unable to look her in the eye.