His Pregnant Little Milf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drakon66
Drakon66
970 Followers

"I'm sorry I made you feel bad. I didn't mean to. I just-"

She laughed cutting him off then sniffled, "You didn't make me feel bad. You made me feel wonderful. I was just a bit overwhelmed."

He raised his head to meet her gaze, still confused but happier she wasn't mad. Her emerald eyes were sparkling back at him. She held her hand out, beckoning him to her while her other hand held her robe in place.

Steven ascended the stairs until he was two treads from the landing. Cheryl stood before him holding her robe closed; now just slightly taller than him on the landing. Placing a hand on his cheek and caressing it tenderly, she smiled. That smile lifted the anguish he was feeling allowing him to smile himself. The look in her eyes was of someone searching for something; it was like she was peering into his soul. Trying to find, what? Forgiveness, acceptance, maybe consent; he wasn't sure. He just wanted things to stay the way they were. His biggest fear was to be shunned by her. It would be like losing a dear friend or family member; a mother. Although he lusted for her in a very indecent way, he did truly cared about her and her feelings. He'd do anything for her, anything that would set things right between them.

Cheryl sought an answer in the face of this young man standing in front of her. Her mind and body were at odds with one another. She needed to calm her thoughts and make sure what she did next was good for her, and good for him. But her conscience was scream in horror at what she wanted. He was waiting for her to say something, afraid of what it might be but he needed to know what she was feeling, wanting, needing. Cheryl quieted the cacophony in her head and focused on what she was going to do. It went against the socially accepted norms and her spousal commitments but it was what she needed and hopefully what he wanted too.

"You did nothing wrong. You're a good boy," she spoke softly.

"I'm 19, remember?"

"Sorry...A good man. Nothing that happened down there was your fault, at least not intentionally. I've been having a hard time dealing with this pregnancy and being alone while Jimmy is gone. It's not the best situation right now..." she brushed a tear from her cheek as she searched for the right words. "I just want you to know nothing has changed, at least I hope it hasn't?" She was looking at him questioningly.

His smile broadened as he shook his head, "Nothing's changed as far as I'm concerned."

"Good," she replied, leaning in to give him a gentle peck on the cheek. She straightened her stance and took a deep breath, "Then can I trouble you to help me with one more thing?"

"Sure!...Anything, name it."

She took him be the hand and led him to her room. "Have a seat and I'll be right back with what I need your help with," pointing at the foot of her bed.

Steven felt reborn now that the dread had been removed. He watched Cheryl enter the bathroom wondering what she wanted his help with. When she reappeared a few minutes later, he started to question her but she held up a halting hand then disappeared into the cavernous walking closet. He could hear hangers being moved, drawers opening and closing even Cheryl mumbling to herself. She had been in the closet for nearly ten minutes when Steven turned to check the time on the night stand clock. He wasn't sure what she was up to but he would soon find out.

Footsteps signaled Cheryl's return to the bedroom. Steven turned and what he saw made his jaw hit the floor. With one hand on the closet entrance and the other on her hip, Cheryl stood in a seductive pose. She was wearing her nurses outfit from Halloween with a few minor differences. Her hair was pulled back in a loose pony tail under the nurses cap rather than the elaborate French braid she wore previously. The long sleeve mini dress was stretched to its limit over her rip belly and now just barely hid her pussy. She knew the white pantyhose wouldn't fit properly so she opted for sheer white thigh highs instead. Finally the tiny g-string was missing. It was actually missing. She couldn't find it so decided she didn't need under wear anyway, not for what she hoped was about to happen.

"Well?" she left the question hanging as she watched the shocked young man.

Steven's brain was in overload, unable to process the information his eyes were sending. He could see Cheryl was attempting to get a reaction out of him but to what end? She's married and pregnant, exposing herself before him in the outfit featured in many masturbatory fantasies since October. No matter how much he fantasized about it there was no way she could be trying to seduce him. 'That kind of thing only happens in porn flicks,' he thought, 'Not in real life.'

'God I hope he doesn't freak out and run', she thought. Her heart raced as she stood there on display. Her pussy was on fire. She could feel the moisture leaking out of her feminine valley from anticipation. It was probably good she didn't have any panties on, they'd be soaked through by now. She couldn't believe she was doing this but she wanted him so badly. Her nipples ached as they poked out from her enlarged boobs. It was a miracle her now large C cup breast were able to fit in the dress along with her pregnant belly. When he didn't answer, she strode over to him until she was within arm's reach. Looking down at him, she cocked an eye brow in a silent repeat of her question.

"Cheryl...I...I don't...What did you want help with?" he asked with confusion written all over his face.

He could smell her perfume, floral and light mixing with the aroma of her arousal. It was an intoxicating mixture. His hands were shaking and his cock was threatening to tear through his shorts to get at her calling sex. She bent toward him, taking his sweaty hand in hers and encouraging him to stand. She was looking down at his crotch then she turned her eyes to his.

A wanton smile spread across her lips, "I wanted your help in finding out if this outfit still gets you as hard as it did on Halloween?" Her dainty hand closed on the throbbing bulge in his shorts. "Mmmmmm...Looks like it does."

She looked deep into his eye. They were about to cross a line that they've flirted with over the last year or so but once they did, there's no going back. Yes they were both adults and it appeared to her that there was consent from her young stud but a pregnant married woman wasn't supposed to be seducing the teenage son of her best friend and neighbor. It just wasn't supposed to happen, but it was. Before she got cold feet, her other hand slid up his chest to the back of his head and pulled his lips to hers.

Their first kiss was soft and gentle, like a mother would kiss her son. And although Steven wasn't her son, he had always been around the house with Alan and it felt like she had another boy in her family. She looked into his eyes again, seeking any hesitation or fear. When she saw none, she closed her eyes and kissed him again. This time with passion. Her mouth opened and her tongue probed his lips. Feeling them part she sank her tongue deep into his mouth. At first he didn't respond but soon their tongues were coiling around like snakes battling. This time when she broke their kiss they were both panting.

"Before we go any further, we have to agree no one else ever knows about this," Cheryl's tone was very serious.

"There's no way I'd tell anybody about this."

"We won't be able to do this forever either. Once the baby is born, it has to stop. Jimmy and I will have to work out our problems but you and I can't complicate things by carrying on. But if Jimmy keeps ignoring my needs while I'm pregnant, you and I are going to be very busy."

"No problem...I'm always here for you," he pecked her on the lips to emphasize the point.

"And no regrets Ok? If there's any doubt in your mind we-"

Steven silenced her by pressing his lips to hers in a passionate kiss, stabbing his tongue into her mouth and exploring its warm depths. He was now the aggressor, holding her tightly to his body. His steely member pinned against her tummy making her moan into his mouth. Her body was melting to his. She wanted this so badly and she could tell he did too. Her heart was singing at the pure pleasure of being held and wanted and kissed. She had missed this and the protests of her conscience were drowned out by lust and ecstasy. The fire in her pussy had become a raging inferno.

Viscous strings of her syrupy secretions reached her stocking tops and dripped to the floor from her molten core. She pulled away from Steven with a growl. He was momentarily surprised by her action, thinking she may have changed her mind. When she squatted in front of him taking his shorts and boxers to his ankles in one smooth move, he knew that wasn't the case. His cock stood out from his body hard as carved marble and glistening with his abundant juices. Cheryl stared at it hungrily for a moment as she stood.

"Sit!" she commanded and he did.

Stepping back from him, Cheryl took off her heels. At the same time, Steven was kicking off his sneakers and untangling himself from his shorts and under wear. Moving forward again she placed her hands on his cheeks, kissing him warmly before dropping to her knees. His rampant cock was inches from her face as her tiny hand encircled its slick girth. Steven didn't have one of those nine inch plus porn cocks, his was more down to earth. She gauged it to be about six and a half inches and very thick. Her mouth watered as she slowly stroked the length of his pulsating rod. The purple head glistened with his pre cum oozing from the tip.

Cheryl leaned forward for her first taste of him. The idea of devouring his cock and making him cum was the only thing of importance to her now. The tip of her tongue circled the opening at the top of his beautiful cock, collecting the sweet secretions then retracting to savor the forbidden treat. A clear strand bridged the gap between them, tethering cock to chin. Her lips smack and she let out a satisfied moan.

This time when she leaned forward her lips engulfed the entire head, sucking gently on the glands. Steven's deep groan made her smile as she ramped up her assault on the teens genitals. Her tongue now swirling around the crown while her stroking hand slowly worked the remainder of his unattended shaft. She moved her free hand to his hanging testicles, rolling the cum filled balls around in their warm, hairless sack. She felt a tremor run through him and it carried over to her, resonating in her inflamed pussy. Her lips now made a torturously slow descent to the base of his cock lodging the head in her throat. She held it there until the need for oxygen demanded its removal.

Steven's hands came to rest on either side of Cheryl's head as she slowly began to bob up and down. His breathing was getting more rapid with each passing minute. His ultimate fantasy woman was actually sucking his cock and he still couldn't believe it. The wet slurping sounds she was making along with the feeling of her warm mouth consuming ever inch of his manhood was pushing him frantically toward an orgasmic precipice that he was trying to avoid for as long as possible. The speed of her motions was increasing, sending another tremor to roll through him. 'It won't be long now,' he thought, desperately trying to hold off the inevitable.

Cheryl sensed the rising tension in Steven's body as she continued her rhythmic sucking and stroking. She knew he was getting close and she wanted to keep him under her spell longer but her growing need for his cum was overriding her desire to maintain his torture. She increased the speed of her motions, driven to make him cum without delay. She released the hand that was stroking his cock and moved it under his jersey and up his chest to massage and pinch his nipples. Her other hand now alternated between fondling his pendulous balls in their velvety bag and tickling his scrotum with her manicured nails. She could feel his thighs shiver with her breasts pressed tightly against them, her erect nipples digging into his flesh through their lycra barrier.

"Ah...Ah...Cheryl, I'm about to cum," he gasped.

Her lips dropped to the base of his cock, nestling her nose in the thatch of pubic hair above it. Gently cradling his balls in her hand, she extended her middle finger and pressed the tip to his puckered anus. Steven gasped sharply as his body went stiff. His cock exploded in Cheryl's hungry mouth firing thick ropes of sticky semen into her throat. She moaned in delight, greedily swallowing everything he gave her. The contractions in her throat drew more of his hot salty sperm from his balls. After five or six powerful pulses, the flow of cream slowed to a trickle.

She continued sucking and licking his twitching member until she had thoroughly cleaned him. Her hand closed around the base of his cock once more gently squeezing her thumb into the underside of his shaft then slowly drawing it to the head. A pearly blob welled from the tip which she immediately sucked into her mouth.

"Mmmmmmmm...Good to the last drop," she smiled up at him.

Steven was still quaking from the epic orgasm he just experienced. His breathing was now slowing and he was finally able to focus his eyes on the pretty face smiling up at him.

"Holly shit! That was incredible," he stated between shuddering breaths, "I've jerked off fantasizing about this but I've never cum that hard." He sighed heavily and collapsed back onto the bed.

"That's so sweet. I do aim to please!" she giggled.

Cheryl was still stroking his cock, happy with herself and enjoying the praise from her young stud. She felt content with her belly now full of his hot seed. The flow of honey dripping from her pussy was now soaking into the carpet beneath her. Yes she was feeling content but not satisfied yet. Her pussy was demanding attention and she was determined to get relief.

Rising to her feet, she straddled his right leg. She settled her drooling sex onto his thigh and began to slowly rock her hips forward and back while never breaking contact with his cock. To her delight it hadn't shrank much and she was hoping to coax it back to life. She took Steven's hand and urged him to sit up. He rose and took her in his arms squeezing her tight with a hug that filled her with such happiness she wanted to cry. She released his cock to return the embrace. They clung to each other for a few minutes then kissed passionately until the phone rang. Cheryl groaned as she looked toward her night stand.

"The Shaw's are calling," an electronic voice announced between rings.

"That must be your mother," Cheryl said as she stood.

Steven slowly stood too as Cheryl rushed to answer the phone. He suddenly felt nervous as if their taboo tryst had been discovered. His eyes searched for his discarded clothes in case he had to make a hasty retreat.

"Hello...Oh Hi Nancy...I'm doing fine. I feel like a bloated whale but other than that I'm good," she smiled at Steven while mindlessly rubbing her pregnant belly, "Yes he's here. He helped me bring in some groceries and that new high chair I told you about..."

Steven approached quietly as if his mother could hear him standing half naked next to her best friend. He stifled a gasp when Cheryl's hand found his semi hard cock at her side. Slowly stroking him again she turned and faced the anxious teen.

"He's been putting it together for me. Do you need to talk to him?...Oh," there was a long pause as she listened to her friend, "Ok, I'll let him know...No problem...I will...Have fun tonight...bye." She ended the call and placed the phone back in its cradle then turned to face Steven again.

"It looks like your parents are going to be gone for the evening and wanted me to let you know you're on your own for dinner."

He sighed in relief after imagining the worst.

She continued, "I guess this means we're going to have plenty of time to enjoy ourselves tonight." She emphasized her statement with a firm squeeze of his recovering cock then turned her back to him, bringing her flowing tresses around to her front and exposing a thin silver chain at her shoulders. It was meant to keep her sleeves from sliding off her shoulders when she moved. "Can you unhook me?"

Steven released the clasp then gliding his hands across her shoulders, moved the dress down her arms until they were free of the clinging material and exposing her silky skin to his touch. His hands then went under her arms and traveled down her sides pushing the dress past her hips. She shimmied and it crumpled to the floor. She stepped out of it, leaving her naked before him except for her white stockings.

His lips placed soft kisses under her jaw and down her neck. He felt her shiver. He kissed his way along her collar bone then ran his tongue back along the same path, making her groan.

"Mmmmm...you found my weak spot," she purred.

"I know," he smugly replied then repeated the same procedure on the other side. His hands roamed freely over her swollen tummy moving up towards her aching breasts.

"Ha...How do you know where my weak spot is?" she challenged with a skeptical tone.

"I've seen Jimmy kiss you here," returning to the opposite side once more. He cupped her warm boobs, rolling her nipples in his fingers.

Gasping again then letting out a long satisfied moan before pressing her question, "Jimmy only kisses me there when we make love. How could you have seen...," she trailed off as she searched her mind for the answer.

With his lips at her ear he whispered, "New Years eve."

She gasped again, her eyes wide in shock. Craning her neck around to look into his eyes, she saw a mischievous grin spreading across his face.

"I think I witnessed the moment this happened," drawing his hands over her belly. He kept his lips to her ear and maneuvered her closer to the bed as he spoke.

"I watched Jimmy set you on his cock, your face looked so beautiful as you rode him," he whispered, moving his hands to her plump breasts and giving them a firm squeeze, "I wanted to hold these as they bounced up and down." Cheryl drew a sharp breath when he pinched her nipples, "The first time I saw you sun bathing with these oiled-"

She yelped and spun in his arms, "You've seen me sun bathing?" She wasn't sure why that revelation bothered her given the current situation. It must have been the violation of her perceived privacy that shocked her but now it didn't matter. In fact the more she thought about it, she became even more turned on.

Steven kissed her again then eased her down onto the bed with her stocking clad legs hanging off the side. He moved them apart and knelt. His hands caressed the silky material encasing her thighs. The warmth of her flesh was intoxicating as he brought his tongue to the border of skin and nylon, making Cheryl moan. He traced a line along that border from the top of her thigh to the bottom, lifting her leg in the process. He switched sides, repeating the maneuver on her other leg, eliciting more moans of pleasure from his pregnant little milf. Cheryl propped herself up on her elbows, trembling with anticipation and need.

"You don't have to do that right now, Steven. You can have-"

"No regrets, remember?" he cut her off and looked deep into her emerald eyes, "I would regret not being able to please you to the fullest."

She held his gaze for a moment as a smile formed on her lips. She sank back down onto the comforter staring at the ceiling. A tear emerged from the corner of her eye, running down her cheek to her ear. She was going to enjoy everything they did together from here on out without question or hesitation. Her hands went to her thighs and held them wide. Although her gymnastics days were long over, she had continued her stretching regimen as part of her daily work out. She was in a full splits with her legs pointing at opposing walls, giving him her body.

Drakon66
Drakon66
970 Followers