His Pregnant Little Milf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her fully exposed, Steven surveyed this gorgeous woman offering herself to him. Her pussy had opened like a delicate pink flower. The blushing inner petals, stood in stark contrast to the golden tan of her outer labia. The entire surface of her sex and the surrounding flesh of her thighs gleamed in a thick coating of her honey. Her clit stood out from its protective hood, wet and stiff with an angry red hue. The aroma wafting to his nostrils was sweet and musky, making his mouth water and his cock swell. Steven decided he was going to take his time and enjoy this.

Placing his tongue at the union of her leg and torso, he left a trail of saliva from her ass cheek to the top of her thigh. She shivered uncontrollably. He continued this up and down motion, moving ever closer to the outer fold of her pussy. As his tongue traveled down the very edge of her puffy outer lip, he could hear her ragged panting getting louder. She desperately needed him to plunge his tongue deep into her wanton cunt but to her dismay he moved to the opposite thigh and resumed his sweet torture. Cheryl groaned in disappointment and frustration of not receiving the relief she craved. Her whole body seemed to be on fire and his tongue was spreading gasoline to feed it.

Cheryl's hands retreated to her breasts in hopes of triggering the orgasm that was lingering just beyond her reach. She clutched at her resilient fleshy mounds, brutally pinching her aching nipples. Her very soul begged for release. Tremors raced up and down her body whenever he touched her but she wanted him to touch her where it would release her; where it would free her from this torment. She had called him a boy by mistake, he was truly a man; a man with unexpected skill and patience. The river of nectar flowing from Cheryl's smoldering depths, running over her puckered ass and onto the bedding below was a testament to that.

As Steven moved his tongue to the crease between her inner and outer folds, he was careful to stay clear of her sensitive clit as he moved down her valley, across her ass hole and up the other side in a clockwise direction. Cheryl whimpered, forcing a nipple to her lips and sucking the now purple nub. She felt as if a spring was being tightened within her and was about to reach its breaking point. Reversing directions, Steven's tongue retraced its path back to the top of her pussy. It made this trip again and again, ushering a shrieking wale from the quivering woman before him. It was time to release her.

Flattening his tongue, he pressed it to the bottom of her drooling cleft and drew it up her slick folds. He could feel her contracting canal grabbing at him as his tongue passed over her opening. When he reached her throbbing clit, she jumped as if hit with a bolt of lightning. He made two slow circles of her tingling bud before fastening his lips to it and sucking hard. Her body arched off the bed, leaving only her head and shoulders touching. Her legs draped down Steven's back with her stocking feet pressed into his shoulder blades. His tongue lightly fluttered over her clit while he maintained suction on it, sending Cheryl spiraling out of control.

With her eyes wide and her mouth open, she tried to scream but no sound came out. She felt as if someone plugged her clit into a wall socket an flipped the switch. Her thighs clamped around Steven's head like a nylon clad industrial vice. She may be small but she was strong. Her hips bucked violently as liquid gushed from inside her, spraying his chin, neck and chest with her watery cum. His jersey was soaked. Steven held fast to her clit while her thrashing body tried to yank it free. The sounds that finally came from her mouth seemed anything but human. Although muffled by her thighs, what he heard must have been loud enough to startle the neighbors; hopefully not his mom.

As she began to relax her thighs, Steven was able to breathe again. He plunged two fingers into Cheryl's clenching tunnel as deep as they'd go and pressed upward while making a slight pushing motion. This ignited her orgasmic flames once again. She shrieked, driving her hips into his pistoning fingers. The sloppy wet sounds got louder as a fresh wave of her juices exploded from her. Steven slurped up the nectar like a parched desert traveler not wanting to miss a drop. She could go on like this for hours but her clit was far to sensitive at this point so she had to stop him. She tried to speak but only managed a feeble croak before moving her feet to his shoulders and pushing him back.

"I can't...take anymore...of that...right now," she said between ragged gasps, scooting away from the edge of the bed.

Steven stood and stripped off his drenched jersey, tossing it in the direction of his other clothes. She could see his cock standing tall, oozing more of his sweet pre cum. He now noticed her breasts. They were covered in red marks from her fingers and her nipples were nearly black and blue from the vicious mauling she gave of them. She saw him staring at her with a concerned look in his eye.

"Don't worry, they look worse than they feel," She took a deep breath and exhaled with a sigh, "That's the first time I ever squirted. Oh my God it was intense. I thought Jimmy was good at eating pussy but you could teach him a thing or two. Where did you learn to do that?"

"A lot of porn and a couple girlfriends willing to teach me," he smiled climbing on the bed over her, "Besides, I aim to please."

They both laughed then she pulled him down to kiss her. It was soft and gentle at first but quickly turned into ravishing mouths trying to devour each other. Steven placed a hand on one of her bruised boobs, kneading it carefully with his fingers. Cheryl moaned into his mouth and stabbed her tongue half way down his throat. She could feel his hot juices dripping on her stomach and decided it was time for something more. She wanted his cock buried inside her tight pregnant pussy. Her hand found his slick cock and gave it a few strokes.

"Are you ready to put this where its desperately needed?" her voice low and sultry, "Are you going to fuck my pussy good and fill it with your hot cum like you did my mouth?"

"God yes! I've wanted to fuck you since I first found out what it was all about."

Steven's pulse rate shot up and his breathing increased as he came to grips with what was about to happen. He was going to fulfill a fantasy that he's had for years. It was the farthest thing from his mind that it would ever come true but here he was, leaning over his best friends naked pregnant mother. She had already sucked him off and he returned the favor and now she was ready and willing to give her cunt to him to fuck. He blinked hard hoping this wasn't a dream that he would wake from the minute his cock touched her pussy like so many dreams from the past.

"I know...why don't you fuck me like you saw Jimmy do the night this happened?" she purred caressing her tummy.

"Outside in the hot tub...now?"

"No silly, in here. Maybe some other time we can do that if we get a chance."

She moved out from under him and stacked some pillows against the head board. "Sit here with your legs out straight."

He did as she instructed and positioned himself against the pillows. Cheryl put one behind his head for good measure then climbed onto the bed to join him. The look in her eyes was that of a hungry cat about to pounce on its prey. With her long mane laid across her back and tucked behind her ears, she crawled toward him. Her movements definitely had a feline grace to them. Her gleaming green eyes truly made her take on the persona of a cougar.

She tilted her head and they kissed once she was straddling him, remaining on her hands and knees for the moment. His hands went to her neck, fingers combing through her luxurious hair. Their kissing was becoming more ardent and the need to have his cock inside her was desperate. He felt it too, the need to fuck her with his stiff pole was now urgent in his mind. Keeping his right hand entwined in her hair, tight against her scalp, his left hand grabbed her firm ass and positioned her drooling pussy over his erect cock. Pulling her lips from his, he kissed along her collar bone making her shiver and moan. She was surprised by him pulling her hair, his sudden aggressiveness aroused her more. Her hand closed around his cock and she brushed it over her inflamed clit before placing the head at her opening. His left hand pulled down on her hip as he thrust upward with his own, impaling her on his cock.

"OH...GOD...YES!" she screamed, burying her face in his chest.

Steven just groaned loudly, feeling how incredibly tight she was. Cheryl kept her ass firmly against his thighs, giving herself time to accommodate his girth. She was relieved that her pussy had already been a wash with copious quantities of her own juices or she would be in considerable pain at that moment. Steven's cock was definitely thicker than Jimmy's and it was giving her a good stretch. His hands were now both resting on her hips, waiting for a sign she was ready to continue. He was in no hurry. Her snug warmth held him tight with an occasional flutter from her vaginal muscles rippling up his shaft. He was in heaven.

Minutes passed before she moved, slowly at first, her hips rocked forward and back in a rolling motion. She raised her head from his chest rubbing her cheek to his. Her breathing was elevated but steady as her movement became larger. Pressing down while moving her hips backward, she ground her clit into his pubic bone. She then rose up an inch or so, digging his cock into her g-spot as it withdrew. Finally rocking forward, dropping her erect clit back into place against his pubic bone.

"God your cock feels so good inside me," she whispered, her hot breath on his ear adding strength to his hard-on.

"You're tighter than any girl I've been with," he breathed, "I'm glad I came once already or I'd probably pop in a couple seconds."

"Mmmmmm...Don't worry baby. You cum anytime you're ready. I'll take care of getting you ready for action again," her hips increasing speed with those words.

'Again?' he thought, 'She's going to get me ready for action again?' He made small upward thrust in an attempt to increase the friction but he didn't have much leverage the way he was sitting. His movements were actually throwing off Cheryl's rhythm.

"Easy baby," she purred, "You'll get your chance to fuck me hard soon enough. Let me have my fun for the moment."

Cheryl brought her lips to his and kissed him deeply. He returned her passion, stabbing his tongue between her parted lips. Their tongues dueled, twisting and coiling in heated battle. Steven roughly grabbed her swaying boobs, rolling her tortured nipples between his fingers. She broke their kiss with a sudden gasp when his hands went to work on her needy tits. Her hip thrusts were now reaching an urgent tempo as she felt the on rushing orgasm about to strike. Her manicured nails sank into the flesh of his arms when she threw her head back to cry out in ecstasy. Her grip on his cock tightened as well making Steven moan.

"OH...GOD...OH GOD...I'm cumming!," she screamed, "Aaaaaaaahhhhh YES!..."

The intense contractions on his cock felt amazing. He raised his hips to give Cheryl a firmer surface to grind her clit into as she rode out her orgasm. Her shrieks and moans rose and fell with the waves of pleasure washing over her. Steven held onto her sweat slick breasts as best her could, attempting to keep the stimulation going. Her movements then changed, no longer making the dramatic hip motions, she drove herself up and down on his throbbing member. This triggered a second orgasm within her, not as powerful as the last one but equally as pleasurable. She kept bouncing until she was out of breath and collapsed against Steven, who ceased his mammary manipulations to hold her.

"That feels so good," she cooed, snuggling into him.

"Well I hope cumming like that feels good."

"That wasn't what I was referring too," snuggling in tighter, "It's this...being held afterward. I've missed this. It's been...a long time since..." She didn't finish but he knew what she meant.

Their bodies so close together was making them both hot and not in a good way. Cheryl reluctantly sat up and fanned herself with her hands. Steven could see she was sweating profusely from her vigorous ride. He blew air across her neck and chest making her nipples stand up again.

"That feels nice but I'm turning on the fan," she announced as she dismounted him to flip the switch on the wall.

His cock was left standing straight up, dripping with her honey. The ceiling fan high above was soon spinning, bathing him in a cool breeze. Cheryl rejoined Steven on the bed a moment later. She kissed him quickly before straddling him again, this time facing away from him.

"Let's try it like this," she said guiding his cock back into her velvety embrace, "No you won't have to look at my fat belly." They both groaned in unison as he slid back in.

"You're not fat," he retorted running his hands over her ripening tummy, "You're pleasantly plump." His hands found her breasts and he pulled her back against his chest. With her head on his shoulder he whispered, "You're still beautiful to me."

A dreamy smile appeared on her face and with her eyes closed she said, "That's all I wanted to hear."

She was enjoying this closeness and his loving words. The gentle caressing of her boobs and his hard cock buried inside her drenched sex was the best remedy to the dark mood she had been in. But that hard throbbing cock was pressed into her g spot stoking the fire that was still burning inside her. Feeling it twitch she knew he had needs that could use attention too. 'He's such a patient lover, willing to let me satisfy myself without trying to just get himself off and be done,' she thought, 'It's my turn to make him cum.'

Cheryl sat up and began bouncing on his cock once again. She lifted her arms, running her fingers through her voluminous long hair. She flipped it over her shoulder, looking back at him with a seductive smile, then whipping it back to the other side as she changed the tempo and speed of her riding. Clenching as tight as possible when she lifted off his thighs, she'd relax her grip momentarily when just the head of his cock was the only part insider her hot wet pussy, then she'd clamp down and drop her weight to his lap. If nothing else it was driving her toward a fresh release.

Each time his cock was engulfed by her impossibly tight pussy, Steven would let out a satisfied moan. He was thrusting his hips in time with her movements. He could feel the pressure building in his balls and knew it wouldn't be too long before he came. Cheryl seemed to read his mind and would alter her rhythm and pace allowing him to decompress before pushing him toward the edge again. Her body tensed and he knew she was about to cum. Falling forward, supporting herself with her arms, her ass began to bounce with urgent need. He wasn't able to play with her breasts as easily now so his hand moved under her to find her stiff clit.

"That's it, play with my clit...mmmmm yes...almost...there," she groaned, slapping her ass onto his lap faster now, "Oh...yes...yes...AAAHHHHH I'M CUMMING AGAIN!"

Steven was in awe watching Cheryl cum. She was scream and moaning driving herself down on his stiff prick. The wet squishing sounds coming from the union of their bodies and the relentless action of her convulsing cunt was causing his cum to a boil but he wasn't quite there. Her head whipped around, fanning her hair through the air as she did. The look in her eyes was primal when she crawled forward, separating herself from his rampant cock. Her head and chest went to the mattress as her left hand snaked under her pregnant belly to her dripping sex. Dipping two fingers inside she let out a soft husky moan then removed the slippery digits to hold her glistening lips open for him.

"See how wet you made me?" she growled, her eyes flashing with lust, "I want you to fuck me like Jimmy did that night you watched us. I want your cum deep in my pregnant pussy. I want you to breed me Steven. Take me like you've always wanted too."

Balancing on her knees, her stocking feet came off the bed and pointed right at him. He scrambled to his knees behind her but with her legs spread, the tiny woman was too low to easily slide his cock into her waiting pussy. He pushed her legs together and opened his stance. His hands closed on her narrow waist as he positioned his aching cock at her frothing opening. She removed her hand from between her legs and used it to bring a nipple to her lips. The head of his cock found the spasming entrance to her warm wet depths. He pulled her hips back until she was fully impaled on his cock once more. She rose to her hands and knees and pushed back into him as hard as she could. She wanted even more of his incredible cock inside her.

In the short time his cock had been outside her silken grasp, Steven felt as if the heat of her pussy had been cranked up to broil. It also seemed even tighter than just moments before. He held her to his hips, savoring the renewed sensations of her womanhood.

Cheryl was trembling with him so deep in her. His cock felt as if it were made to be there; the perfect fit. She was stretched tight around his impressive thickness with what appeared to be no room for more. It was like their bodies were merging together to become one. They were in tune with one another. Every twitch of his cock sent a ripple through her that was responded to with a spontaneous contraction. She wanted him to fuck her. She didn't want to be made love to; she wanted to be fucked...NOW!

"Com -on tiger, give it to me," she purred with that same animalistic gleam in her eye.

Steven withdrew his cock slowly then thrust back into her with and audible 'slap'.

"Oh ya, baby. That's it!"

He drew back and thrust into her again. "SLAP"

"Yes baby...Harder!"

Again he drove into her. Harder this time, making his balls bounce off her tingling clit. "SLAP"

"Oh God yes, Steven...Faster baby...Faster," she begged.

He did as she asked. Each time making her cry out in pleasure and the faster and harder he went, the louder she screamed for more. The soles of her feet were held against the back of his thighs as she tried to encourage him on. It soon sounded like hands clapping as Steven pounded Cheryl's wanton cunt. It was now a race to see which one of them would climax first. The strenuous pace was taking its toll on him and he slowed the frequency of is thrust but increased the force sending Cheryl over the finish line first.

"OOOHHH FFUUUCCCKKK!" she screamed, slamming back into Steven with equal force.

Her violent orgasm made her vaginal muscles constrict like a python on his pistoning member. He could feel his balls tighten and his cock swell as the familiar surge of orgasmic energy radiated outward through his body. There was no turning back, he was about to explode.

"Oh Cheryl...I'm gonna cum...I'm gonna...CUM...AAAAHHHHHH!"

"Yes baby, cum for me...That's it...Ah yes I feel you cumming inside me," fresh tremors running through her, "Oh it's so hot...Oh yes...Yes...You're gonna make me cum again too...OOOOHHHH YYEEESSSS!"

She joined him in orgasm which drove him to fuck her harder. He pumped his seed into her spasming pussy like a man possessed. Cheryl had buried her face in the mattress, waling and shrieking at the top of her lungs while Steven aggressively thrust into her even after his balls had emptied. Exhaustion finally brought their carnal act to an end with Steven collapsing onto his side, drawing her with him. His arms encircled her, holding her tight to him while his cock continued to pulse insider her quaking pussy. He curled into a fetal position, trapping her in his embrace; not that she had any want or desire to get away from him. She loved being held by him and the two of them drifted off to sleep.