His Pregnant Lover Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Both mother and baby are well; you can visit them if you like," the nurse added. In the ward Helen stood with a wide grin on her face, "stop looking so worried everything's ok" she announced.

When Dave leant over to kiss Annabelle she put up a hand and pulled him close. "Take Helen home and stay with her tonight," she whispered. "You made her come with your kisses out on the island."

"Don't leave her like that. Make love to her tonight."

They sat talking until Annabelle started to nod off. "Let's go," Helen said as she took his hand and led him down the corridor.

"It's a bit late to go back to the island," Dave said as they waited for a taxi. "I'll ring the girls and tell them everything's OK."

"Tomorrow's Sunday so we can go back out in the morning." Dave directed the taxi driver to take them to his houseboat. As they walked through the resort car park to the wharf where his houseboat was moored Helen reminded him she had never been to his boat before.

He caught her around the waist and pulled her to him. "It's the first time in days that I have been here with only one woman," he laughed.

Helen did not pull away in fact she leant in and kissed him. As the kiss continued Dave thought "oh hell she can only stop me." He brought his hands up to her tits. When Helen did not object he whispered, "Let's get on the bed."

Helen sighed she had wanted Dave since the first time she met him at the clinic. As the days went by, she realised she could fall in love with this big lovable fisherman. His kindness first to Annabelle and then the two pregnant waifs had made her study him more closely.

He was so trusting, so open an honest, he really needed protection. Her thoughts were interrupted as she felt her blouse drop away from her shoulders and her tits swing free from her bra. "Your naughty" she whispered as he tried to swallow as much of her tit as possible.

"Gently Dave, love me" she whispered as he started to remove her shorts. She could hear her heart beating wildly as she lay watching him undress and throw his clothes away.

Dave found Helen `s body exciting. It was the body of a woman who took great care. When he slipped her shorts down and removed her thong he was not surprised to discover that her pussy was shaved.

"Lay there, don't move" he said as he stepped back to look at her.

She lay on the bed in the moon light as it streamed through the big houseboat window .The moon highlighted parts of her body and threw shadows on the rest, causing his prick to stand out rigid like a poker.

"Oh David come here" she moaned "You're so beautiful I can't believe how lucky I am." He started to protest, "Shush now," she whispered as she pulled him towards her. "I know from your actions with the girls that you are kind and I can see right before my eyes that you are big and extremely excited."

"I haven't had sex in ages. I've been too busy for the local singles scene. My work is with pregnant woman so the chances of meeting any one like you is very very remote. So don't argue come here, let me love you tonight."

"Tonight is special. The fist baby of many more to come has arrived. If I know you and those around you, it won't be the last."

While she was talking she extended her arms to enfold him and as he knelt on the bed she pulled her legs up against her chest so that her moist hairless pussy lips bulged open welcoming his rampant prick.

A moan of pleasure escaped from Dave as his prick sank deep into the warmth of her body until it bottomed out. Her cunt seemed to wrap his prick within its walls and hold him, before starting a slow trembling motion that made him moan again in pleasure.

As there passion grew they moved so rapidly banging hard against each others body that Dave could feel the house boat rocking to their beat. He started to laugh, "You could get seas sick from fucking," he exclaimed when she asked what was up.

"I don't want to get sea sick but you could make me pregnant. We could have a baby of our own," she whispered as she wrapped her legs around his thighs and pulled him hard into her cunt.

It only took minutes for Dave to stiffen and empty his sperm deep inside her. "Bloody hell," he cried, "you make me so horny I can't control myself."

Helen lay smiling, "that's good," she moaned. "I don't want control; I want you to fill me full of your spunk."

Her hands stroked his back as she moved her hips ever so slightly, causing her cunt to move gently against his now half soft prick.

She pulled his head down and kissed him thoroughly. All the while her hips worked gently until his prick stirred and he was hard again.

"Now my love! Now!" she moaned.

Dave had been off in dreamland while Helen's body was making him hard again. He reacted to her urging with a frenzy of uncharacteristic activity.

"Oh, oh, oh, steady lover take it easy," Helen cried as his body slapped hard against hers, again rocking the boat and bumping the bed head against the wall.

Dave heard her cries but did not slow. He felt his balls surge and his come flow. "I'm coming," he whispered, "I'm coming." He slumped down on her body breathing heavy as his cream filled her cunt. "Jesus" he said, "I've had it, I'm done, well done."

12