His Pregnant Lover Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Turn down the lights" Donna called as she watched him respond to Esther. "Santa Claus need privacy when he is cuddling."

Kim the smallest Vietnamese girl was a timid kisser but her hard little body caressed him making him plan to see more of it.

He was again taken by surprise when the other Vietnamese girl Van kissed like a volcano. She was hot and fiery. Her tongue and hands had him ready to fuck immediately. "You can make me pregnant tonight" she whispered.

Dave was in a constant state of arousal. He had handed out gifts and been thoroughly kissed and fondled, by a constant stream of warm and friendly ladies.

Some of the strangers entered into the spirit of the competition causing great merriment as they tried to make Dave respond.

Dave looked over and saw the doctor sitting on Rosita's knee as his wife Sandra climbed up on Dave`s lap. She was so beautiful she took Dave`s breath away.

"I'm going to win" she announced to the audience as she took control. She kissed him and bit him on the ear. When he pushed his tongue into her mouth she bit down on it making him jump.

"Do you specialise in making women pregnant?" she asked her hand slipping down to twist his nipple. "No but I'd make an exception for you," he groaned as his prick surged pushing up hard against her anus.

They were interrupted by matron who announced Sandra as the winner of the kissing competition and Doctor Dan as the winner of the men.

"The prizes are Rosita for the men and Dave for the women. How they collect is between the winners and the prizes" she announced to general laughter.

"Now you all received the same presents, the women have our special family elves dresses, the men a colourful cotton vest and elves hat."

"You have ten minutes to change." Matron said. We'll return for a singsong and to judge who has made best use of his or her outfit."

"My god" Dave gasped as he spied Sandra with her dress unbuttoned down to the last button. She had tied a piece of Xmas decoration around her waist and hitched the short open dress up until it just covered her cunt.

Albert under the urging of Salome had worn his elves hat complete with tassel over his prick. He too had used Xmas decoration around his waist to hold his hat; His only other clothes were his vest, which he wore, open over his bare chest.

Sandra and Albert were clearly the winners. They were given large Boxes of chocolates as their prizes. "Candies dandy, but liquors quicker" one of the women called to all round laughter.

The lights were turned off. They took chairs and blankets out on the beach where Charlie had lit an open fire. Rosita and the doctor led the singing. They cuddled together drinking and singing into the early hours of Xmas day.

Toms big king chair sat in the cool under the Moreton bay Fig tree. He sat watching as Rosita and Doctor Dan left the crowd and walked off along the beach.

He could hear Salome and Albert grunting as they coupled under the night sky a few yards away. His prick stirred as he hear Salome moan "I'm coming little one I'm coming."

"Listening to the lovers?" Sandra whispered. He jumped as he had not heard her approach. "Yes to be truthful I was," he said as she settled in his lap.

"Dan and Rosita are down the beach, I thought you might like to take me inside" she whispered as she kissed his hand and pushed it up under her dress.

"I'm hot for you," she growled, "There's nothing there to stop you." His hand had found her wet patch when she pulled away, "I like comfort, lets use that new big bed of yours."

"What about Dan?" Dave asked.

"What about him, he'll be trying to get into Rosita's pants, he likes them coloured."

Sensing his doubt she said "Come on I'll show you, lets sneak along the beach and see if we can find them."

They hadn't gone a hundred yards when they could hear voices. "Quiet" she whispered as she crept up and pulled him down to look through some scrub.

Rosita was on all fours her dress up over her back. Dan was behind her, his pants still down around his ankles. As they watched, Rosita bucked and squealed out loud. Dan down on his knees in the sand was struggling to ride her rear.

"Satisfied" Sandra asked as she pulled Dave away. "Let's get out of here" she whispered "I don't care to watch."

Back in his bedroom they kissed sedately. Dave sensed that Sandra had something on her mind.

Look he said "I'm not into stealing another mans wife. I suppose you can say I did steal Annabelle. But it was because her husband was neglecting her when she was pregnant."

He heard what sounded like a sob. He held her as he turned her face to the moonlight and saw tears running down her face. He could feel her body shaking as the tears grew to larger and larger sobs.

He hugged her to him, "what's up love, have I done something to hurt you?" he whispered.

"Oh no! You're beautiful; I knew you would be when Dan told me about you and your camp."

He sat her on the edge of the bed and found a towel to wipe her face. As he returned he couldn't help noticing that her short dress was caught up, providing him with a full frontal view of her shiny wet cunt.

"Down boy" he thought. "Behave" he told himself, as he once more held her in his arms.

"Oh Dave, I'm sorry, she wept, "I was going to be the sexy seductress but I can't," she wailed.

He lifted her up and laid her on the bed then lay down beside her.

"Oh yes you can," he whispered your beautiful. "Now let's settle down, while you tell me what I've done to make you cry."

"Oh Dave, its not you. Dan and I have been trying for a baby for some time. We're both doctors, so we knew that we had a problem when I didn't fall pregnant."

"We had tests; they showed that Dan can not father a child. It really broke his heart. He's been trying to sleep with every woman he meets ever since."

"I put up with it, because I know he wants to prove he can make a woman pregnant. Any woman will do, but he has now discovered a penchant for dark skin."

She kissed Dave tenderly. "I'm a fraud" she whispered. "It took all my courage to do what I was doing out there. I don't really dress like a trollop, but I was desperate."

"I'm really pretty shy. I thought at first if I played up to you in front of him, he might get jealous and give up chasing other women. When Dan didn't get angry and I saw him down there in the sand with Rosita I just couldn't cope."

She bit her lip, "As I said, I've put up with it, knowing how much his inability has hurt him." "Tonight I made up my mind after meeting Donna Betsy and Annabelle, and nursing the new baby, that I want to be pregnant. I want you to make me pregnant."

She hugged Dave tight against her now bare chest, "I have never cheated on Dan, he was my first and only lover, but I want a baby."

"Oh sweetheart seduce me, make me pregnant, please," she cried, as she kissed him hard.

Dave had made up his mind when she cried not to take advantage of her tonight. "I'll wait till she's settled down" he thought. "Then I'll invite her back up here to the camp."

His mind may have been thinking rationally but his prick and hands had minds of their own.

He could feel his prick growing harder and harder poking into her stomach. His hands stroked her breasts. His eyes found it hard to ignore what he was already calling her golf tee nipples.

She was now holding him tight, raining little kisses over his face and neck. He felt her move her body up until she was now kissing him on the lips, her tongue forcing its way.

Their kisses grew more passionate as their hands discovered the joys of each others bodies.

Dave kissed his way down Sandra `s body from her mouth to her neck, then down to her tits. "My god you've got fabulous tits" he groaned.

She was so strikingly beautiful that Dave could not help himself. "Oh hell:" he cried as his mouth slowly left her erect nipple. "I can't believe how beautiful you are."

Sandra was over the moon, she knew this was her most fertile cycle. There was no doubt in her mind that if Dave fucked her he would make her pregnant. She moaned and held his head when he dwelled on her belly button, his tongue teasing trying to enter.

She laid back, her body trembling as Daves tongue sank into her pussy. She moaned as his tongue worked its magic. She could feel her clit pulsing. She giggled when she heard his mouth make a gurgling sound as it surfed the waves of her come.

Sandra was sure that no man could do the things Dave was doing to her now without going all the way. He would have to fuck her; Baby or no baby she wanted him more and more every minute.

It was like she was two different persons. On the one hand she wanted him to fuck her so she could have a baby. On the other hand she didn't care about the baby she just wanted him.

She grabbed his hair and pulled his head up from her cunt. "No more please, no more. I want your cock" she said as her hands caressed his face. "Love me sweetheart," she moaned "love me, please."

Dave felt her take hold of his cock. He gasped as she held it tight and rubbed it two or three times up and down in the moisture round her clit. He held his breath as she spread her legs before easing his cock slowly into her sopping wet cunt. "Oh my god that's good" he groaned as he gradually sank down on her body.

"Oh yes its beautiful," Sandra answered, as she swung her legs up on to his back. "Fuck me sweetheart," she cried quietly, "fuck me and make me pregnant."

Dave needed no urging his body was on fire. Sandra was so exciting, so strikingly different he could not help himself. He placed his hands either side of her head and pushed up on his knees so he could get more purchase.

He looked down into Sandra's eyes as drops of his sweat disturbed by the rocking of his body dropped on to her shoulder. "It's hot" he said. "No you're hot," she replied as her legs slipped down his sweaty body to hook around his backside and pull him closer. "I love your hot sweaty body" she moaned as a shudder shook her.

Dave grunted as he felt her shudder. He too was getting close. For what seemed like hours but in reality were only a few minutes they increased the speed of their coupling.

Sandra was gasping and moaning as he arched his back, stopped moving, and came in a flood. His body didn't move. She held him tight "stay there darling" she whispered "I want it all."

Dave had never felt so horny, even though he had just had a ball draining orgasm, he was still horny. He started to move again, "what are you doing" she cried in surprise.

"Don't worry" he whispered I'm not pulling out. I want to fuck you again and again."

Dave tried to roll her over so she was on top, but she resisted. "I don't want any of your sperm to escape; I don't want it to leak away. Stay on top," she whispered as she once again wrapped her legs around him.

Dave could not believe his stamina; he had come three times and was still hard. Later he knew he was tiring. "I'm not as hard as I was" he cried as he urged her to "come on top."

"You're beautiful" she said as she kissed him and let him collapse on the bed. He lay watching as she took the towel and wiped away their sweat.

Her body was a horny mans delight; "my god her long legs just go on forever" he thought as he watched her walk towards him. As she walked, her long pointy nipples shone as they jiggled. Dave licked his lips as he felt his cock expand once again. She was so hot; he felt he could even taste his arousal.

"What a picture" he moaned as she stood with the light from downstairs highlighting her long shapely legs.

"You're a wonderful lover" she said as she moved on to the bed beside him. Then to his amazement she turned with her back to him and lowered herself down on his reenergised cock.

"I know you love my nipples" she whispered as he watched his cock disappear from sight. "This way you can reach them while we fuck, if you like."

"If I bloody like" he groaned. "Try and stop me."

A loud clanging woke Dave. "Breakfast" Granny called, "get up you sleepy heads." He threw back the sheet and struggled to get out of bed.

He was stunned to find his bed full of nude women. Sandra was gone. Donna Betsy Annabelle and Van had joined him some time in the early morning and now proceeded to make him aware of their presence.

"Van wants a baby" Betsy told him as she kissed his limp cock. "You were too busy last night but she can wait."

"We've told her you won't object to her moving in" she whispered as she pushed Van forward.

Van wrapped her arms around him, her small hard body rubbing his cock. "Can I have a baby?" she asked. Dave heaved a sigh "why not" he smiled "if I live long enough, why not."

12