His Pregnant Lover Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Easy does it,” he whispered, his head now close to hers. They stood cheek to cheek, as he pointed out the red and green beacons for the channel.

Mandy leant back against his body. She took his free hand and lifted it up to her breast. “Mum’s not here now,” she moaned, “kiss them for me.”

Dave needed no urging he untied the knot in her top and let it fall to the deck. “Watch where you`re going,” he whispered as he lowered his mouth to kiss down her firm young chest. Mandy jumped and cried “that tickles,” before his lips enclosed her nipple.

She was surprised when Dave pulled away, “let’s motor over to the far bank and I’ll drop anchor,” he said with a grin. If I start kissing those lovely tits while we are under way, we’ll cause a boating accident in this busy channel.”

Dave ran the houseboat into the shallows and dropped the anchor. When he returned Mandy was standing nude at the wheel, her only clothing his old Greek fisherman’s cap.

Dave stopped and stared, stunned by her beauty. “You’re fucking magnificent!” he cried. Mandy loved his reaction especially the tent in his shorts. She moved her hard young body provocatively, in a number of sexy mind blowing poses. Licking her lips she stuck out her tongue at Dave and whispered, “You Like.”

“My god, he moaned, “you’ve got me so horny I can’t think.” He took her in his arms and kissed her lightly. “We must talk. You shouldn’t just give up your precious virginity to compete with your mum.”

She wriggled her body close to his and unzipped his shorts. “Don’t you want me?” she whispered.

Dave looked into her big sad eyes and melted, “of course I want you I’m so horny I could throw you down on the floor and rape you.”

“I want you but I don’t want you to wake up tomorrow sorry because for what you and I do today.”

Mandy sank to her knees and licked along his now over excited cock. Dave looked down at Mandy her nude body glistening in the sunlight; “oh hell!” he moaned as she opened her mouth and moved her body closer.

“I want to live up here with your family Dave,” she said as she raised her eyes to look at him. Before he could answer she took his cock deep into her mouth and throat. Her head bobbed up and down quickly for a minute. Then as his breathing became ragged she pulled back until her lips just encircled his cocks head. “You have any trouble with that?” she asked.

Dave`s body responded for him as his hair trigged cock shuddered and released a load of hot sperm in her mouth. Mandy swallowed and grunted, “Oh shit Dave that was awesome. I’ve never done that before,” she cried.

She laid her head against his wet cock and hugged his body to her face. “Say you’ll let me stay.” she pleaded.

Remembering Carols words Dave lifted her to her feet and kissed her, “how can I say no,” he exclaimed as he felt her hand grip his balls, hard then harder.

12