His Pregnant Lover Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If we buy a few more panels and get one of those alternate living groups to computerise the complete set up we could be self sufficient," Jenny said as she stood holding her skirt up so the breeze could blow on her pregnant belly.

Matron called attention; I want to start a new discussion. "I have a curly one that we should take time to think about."

"Madison has asked, whether she can bring one or two of her people up to the island."

"Because of its isolation and the fact that no one really knows who lives here, this may be the type of place that her charity has been looking for."

"After they have been in the shelter for a while some women can become angry at the idea of being locked away with no freedom. A day or two up here may settle frazzled nerves."

"Madison said they had so much fun up here, Chloe and Grace want to leave the shelter and come back."

"The question is will we allow her to send an occasional angry battered wive up for a few days to get away from that locked up feeling."

"Do we have room?" Dave asked. "I think we should help whenever we can, but we should make sure there's room."

"Better still," Annabelle joined in, "can we make room." The shelter may be willing to build a small place for them."

"Well let's agree to invite Madison to send them up if she thinks it will help." Matron said as she winked at Dave.

Mandy had settled herself down on Dave`s lap her arms around his neck and gone to sleep.

"You have made her so happy," she said. "It's just wonderful to see how she has blossomed in just a few hours."

"Carry her up and put her to bed Dave," Matron ordered. "We can talk again tomorrow."

"Where is she sleeping?" he asked.

"Put her in your bed tonight. She'll freak when she wakes up in the morning and finds she has slept with you."

"I wouldn't bet on her still being a virgin if she sleeps with him," Donna said as they laughed and started to drift away.

Up in his room he stripped Mandy's clothes away leaving her lying naked. He quickly stripped off and turned out the light.

It must have been hours later when he woke in a sweat. Mandy had somehow turned around and thrown her leg over his face during the night.

Dave found it hard to breathe as her pussy covered his face. He eased her to one side at the same time pausing to kiss her wet pussy lips.

Before he knew it, her pussy released a small amount of come. He tasted it and thought why not as he proceeded to lick her clean. "That's nice," she moaned in her sleep.

He was just starting to spread Mandy's legs when Salome called. "We need you boss. We've shot the net around a lot of fish."

"They've moved upon the flat in front of the houseboat. We need as much help as we can, as they will jump the net when we reach the shallows."

Mandy woke as Dave and Salome talked. She stood naked her pussy shining and her thighs wet, making Dave`s cock straighten and thicken.

Salome looked at Mandy and down at Dave`s rampant cock and grinned, "sorry boss but she'll have to wait."

The cove was a riot. Everyone including Brenda and Nicky helped.

Dawn was breaking when they loaded the last of the mullet and bream into the ice boxes. Granny brought out Billies of tea and hot scones.

They were so tired they hardly moved before flopping down on the sand for a much needed rest.

"My god I've never done that before," Brenda cried, as she fell flat on the sand "that was fantastic."

"That was fucking hard work I'm sore all over," Nicky moaned. She looked at Dave and licked her lips, "I'll have to get you to rub my muscles."

Salome looked at Dave and pointed to Mandy, "she's still a virgin," she said with a grin. "Yes!" Mandy said, "He'll use any excuse to keep it that way."

Suddenly the women were tired no more; they laughed and joked, most of the jokes at his expense. Brenda and Nicky quickly caught on, telling tales of Dave's reputation amongst the town's grog industry.

Dave in the end became so embarrassed he told them he was slipping off to bed. The women laughed and told him just leave it to us; "we'll find time for you."

As he climbed the stairs they were discussing how to make sure Mandy and he had what they called, 'quality time for the deflowering.'

He was so tired that as soon as he hit the bed he went to sleep. When he woke, he found Matron and Annabelle had joined him in bed. Their mature bodies soft from sleep made his cock unwind.

Annabelle massaged his cock and kissed him. "Fuck Matron," she whispered, "you have been neglecting her."

Dave kissed Annabelle and pulled Matron close. "I've missed you." he whispered to Matron as Annabelle sat back and watched him.

"You got too many young ones to worry about me," she moaned as his fingers parted the lips of her pussy and pushed in to curl up and try to excite her.

Annabelle was listening. "That's true soon he'll be throwing us oldies on the scrap heap."

Dave lifted his mouth from Matrons breast. "Its not age that counts," he whispered. "You both know I love you. I would never hurt you or dump you."

"Neglected or unwanted women need loving. They need to know a man wants them. I find it hard to turn them away."

"Oh you big softie." Annabelle whispered as she arranged pillows under Matrons rear and pushed her legs wide.

"We are only teasing you, we don't mind sharing but we need fucking too."

She moved on the bed until she could get behind him. Then, while he was feeding his cock into Matron's pussy, she licked around his arse and bit him hard.

"Bloody hell that hurt," Dave yelled as he jumped and his cock pushed forward into Matron. His cock pulsed as he heard a rush of air escape from Matron when his body slammed into hers.

"Oh shit!" she whispered, "I've forgotten how big you are."

Dave pulled back to just have the head of his cock inside her pussy. He eased it in and out slowly.

"That's it," she groaned as he started to move, "slowly love, let me get used to it."

Dave tried to go slow. He felt Matron's hands go down to move in circles on her clit. His cock pulsed as he heard her loving moans of welcome.

"Oh hell," he cried, "I'm sorry, but I can't go slow. I want to fuck you hard and fast. I want to hit the back of your pussy while I bite your tits. I'm fucking so worked up; I'm not in the mood for a slow fuck."

Matron threw her legs up over his back and lifted her head to bite him on his nipple. "Two can do that," she cried, "and two can fuck hard."

She screamed as her hands gripped his back and her legs came up again to wrap around him. "Come on," she yelled, "come on fuck you, let's go."

Annabelle jumped off the bed to watch. She was amazed at their furious love making. The bed head thumped the wall, the wire bed frame squeaked and the two lovers talked dirty, real dirty she thought, as she felt her own temperature rise.

"Oh hell!" Matron moaned. "I`m going to come are you ready."

Dave heard her call as he felt his balls unload.

"Oh shit, yes," he cried as he pummelled her harder and harder, flattening her back on the bed.

Annabelle felt her juices flow as she watched their bodies jolt and shudder as they came. "It's my turn," she cried, as Dave gave a groan and slumped down on top of Matron.

"It's my turn."

12