His Pregnant Lover Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Layla waited, her heart beating madly. She wanted to watch what he was doing but could only see the top of his head in the dark. She held her breath when she felt his fingers on her pussy`s lips.

She felt him peel them back opening her like a piece of ripe fruit. "My god," she moaned when his tongue licked her pussy from the bottom to the top. She gasped when his tongue wormed its way under a flap of flesh and found her now erect clit.

Dave could not believe the size of her clit it was like an erect penis. He licked it lightly and felt her shudder and moan. He waited for a second then pushed forward and took it in his mouth.

Holding it with his lips, he used his tongue to stroke it lightly. Layla`s legs tightened on his head, her hands came up to the back of his head and pushed his face into her pussy. He was smothered in come.

They both jumped when a voice called, "where are you Layla?" Layla did not answer and Dave couldn't. His face was still full of pussy; anyway he was too busy drinking her sweet juice."

Layla`s sisters had seen her move over to join Dave in the water. They had talked about Dave and his reputation as a lover. "We cannot leave here without finding out the truth," Ama had said.

When Imena went to follow Layla they had called her back whispering, "leave them alone." As time passed, they had gradually moved further out into the water near the barge. Standing quietly in the water at midnight it was not hard to hear Layla`s moans.

Ama signaled them to be quiet then crept over and climbed the ladder to look over the top. She nearly fell off the ladder in surprise when she saw Daves body between Layla`s legs and his face in her pussy.

She quickly returned and told the others what she had seen. Like Layla, they had read of oral sex but never experienced it. They had only left their home village in Africa a week ago to attend an Australian folk festival. Layla was the first to have an Aussie man touch her.

They whispered together. "He has many wives so he must like sex with different women," Imena argued. "We should ask if he'll do it to us." They all agreed and moved over near the barge. Ama called "where are you Layla," as Imena climbed the ladder.

12