His Pretty Pets Ch. 02

Story Info
The girls learn discipline.
7k words
4.53
46.4k
12

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/03/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lights came back up 8 hours after he dimmed them. In the underground dwelling there was no set day or night. He only had to sync up when he went into the outside world and that would not be today. Not with his two surprising new pets to enjoy.

He gently shook Amira to wake her up then walked over and woke up Chalina on her cot. After taking a long, satisfying morning pee he released both girl's leg chains and reattached the chains to their collars. This done he led both girls to the bathroom area and told them to use the toilet, brush their hair and wash their pussies.

While he was waiting he noticed that Amira was acting strangely to her older sister. When Chalina tried to help her with a stray stand of hair Amira pushed her hand away without a word. Chalina's temper surged to the fore but, after catching his eye, she said nothing. Leading them back to the bed you could feel the tension but, surprisingly, it did not seem to be directed at him.

He had them to lie down on the bed with their legs spread. Amira blushed a little at this but did not object. After attaching the neck chains to the wall he retrieved the six sticks he had made for them to draw lots. This time he let Chalina draw first but when the sticks were compared Amira had won again.

He could see the look of fear on her face when he approached her virgin pussy from the bottom of the bed between her spread legs. Laying down he spread the untrimmed pubic hair with his fingers. Thinking that the hair was going to have to go, he touched his tongue to her pussy.

The reaction from the girl was immediate. She gasped and thrust her hips upward. As he began to eat her pussy in earnest she started moaning and rocking her hips to move her pussy against his mouth. Her moans grew louder as over and over he let her get almost to the brink and then pulled her back. Her taste was wonderful in his mouth. This time as she approached the brink he let her slide over into a mind-blowing orgasm.

As she came down he switched to between Chalina's long legs. He gave her exactly the same treatment he had given her sister, but she reacted slower. However, once she got into it, he got exactly the same result. Her taste was different but no less delicious.

He let the girls recover for a few minutes. After taking their chains loose from wall he had them both kneel facing the edge of the bed. This time he fastened one chain to the head of the bed and one to the foot. The girls could kneel side-by-side with no chain in the way. Taking off his sleep shorts he sat on the edge of the bed facing them, his rock hard, 8 inch cock sticking straight up in the girls faces. He gave Amira the same instructions about where his cock was sensitive and how to use her tongue when it was in her mouth that he had given her sister yesterday.

He had Chalina start and her sweet mouth felt just as good as he remembered it. About a minute later he had Amira take over. She did not have as good a rhythm as her sister but it was still a wonderful blow job. They traded off three or four times with him trying to hold off as long possible.

He was in Chalina's mouth when he finally lost control. Grabbing her head with one hand and his cock with the other he pumped two or three squirts into her mouth then pulled out and grabbed Amira's head. She didn't get her mouth open in time and caught the first jet right in the face. She then opened wide and got the rest of the load in her mouth, choking and then swallowing. Both girls had to cough several times before they settled down. Leaning back he looked down at their two sweet faces, one with his cum dripping down it.

"Young ladies, you both did an excellent job. Chalina wipe my cum from her face and put it her mouth. Then lick her face clean."

As there had been no contact like this between the two girls this was a big test of how far they would go to please him. He could tell right away that neither girl liked this. Chalina, however, did as she was told while Amira sat there with a face of stone. When they were finished he pulled them to their feet, held them both close and kissed each of them, surprised again by the return of his kiss from both girls.

He repositioned the girls between the service bar from the kitchen and the dining table. Where their neck chains were attached they could move food and dishes to and from the table, or sit down on one side to eat. They also had a counter and sink for clean up duties. He would sit on the other side of the table safely out of reach. It seemed a wise precaution when his captives might have sharp objects in their hands. Amira stood as far away from her sister as possible while he put breakfast together.

After a quiet breakfast he told to clean up the dishes. One would wash them while the other would dry them and put them on the service bar for him to put away later. He was going to go on-line and check the investments that were supporting this venture.

He was just logging on when all hell broke loose between the two girls. Spanish flew so fast that he could not understand a word. Chalina shook her finger in Amira's face causing Amira to attack her big sister. Running over he grabbed Amira's chain and unlocked it from the wall. He dragged her by the chain and her hair to where the ropes he had used yesterday still hung.

When he reached for her hand he realized that he had not put the wrist bands back on either girl. Wrestling her to the floor he got her one ankle restraint fastened to a ring in the floor. The girls were still screaming at each other as he headed back for Chalina. As soon as he unlocked her chain she tried to rush her little sister. Catching her by her hair he finally got her over to the bed where he pinned her down long enough to get the wrist restraints fastened and her arms secured in front of her. Both girls were calming down a bit but it was still a fight to get Chalina over to the ropes and her arms lifted above her head.

As he got the restraints he needed for Amira the commotion ended as suddenly as it had begun and was replaced by sobs. Amira started to try to plead with him as he applied her wrist restraints but he quickly told her to shut up. After he raised her up by her wrists he finished locking the girl's ankles to the floor.

Catching his breath he ask, "What in the holy hell got into you two?"

Neither girl answered, both keeping their eyes averted from his. Walking around behind Amira he grabbed her thick hair and pulled her head back roughly enough to make her cry out.

"Amira, you have been acting like a sulky little bitch all morning. Explain yourself and do it NOW!"

In a whiny voice she said, "Sir, every time Chalina thought I might have touched myself down there she would threaten to tell Mother. Now you told me she was doing it all the time!"

Chalina screamed, "You were not grown-up enough! All you could talk about were boys. You would have ended up with a baby."

"Shut-up Chalina! Nobody told you to speak," he said.

"By all rights I should beat the living shit out of both of you for that little scene. Or maybe shock you until you pass out."

By this time he had their undivided attention and they were getting very scared.

"Maybe I don't need two of you. Maybe I should just rape one of you then tie her up at the campsite for the smugglers to find. I'm sure they would make your life exciting if very short."

By this time both were crying and starting to beg him for mercy.

"Both of you shut your mouths. I don't want to hear anything either of you have to say! Just hang there and be quiet!"

This said he turned loose of Amira's hair, gave her a wicked slap on the ass with his hand, and walked away.

On the way by the kitchen he poured himself a cup of coffee, then sat down at his computer again. As he begin to check his investments there was only one thing he knew for sure. He could not be so slack about the girls wearing restraint cuffs. He had come way too close to losing control.

His investments all looked good. He was bringing in more than enough to do this without touching his capital. Closing down his computer he sipped his coffee. As he started to think about what to do with them he noticed both girls looking at him fearfully.

Going to the locked cabinet he opened it, took out two blindfolds and covered the girls' tear filled eyes, then returned to his chair. Punishing Chalina for Amira's stupidity would play right into Amira's hands at this point. Slowly a plan came together in his mind. Although his outburst had scared the hell out of them, they still needed physical punishment. Amira most of all for being such a petty little bitch. He walked back to the girls to hand down their punishment.

"You two have acted like a couple of bratty children this morning instead of reasonably mature young women. Especially you, Amira. Maybe women screaming at each other is alright where you come from, but it is not going to happen here.

"You will both be punished for your own actions this time. Both of you will continue to wear blindfolds. You will not see what is causing your pain or your sister's pain. You will wear gags but any excessive noise will bring more punishment. I have heard enough of your voices.

"Amira, you were the cause of this. What happened in your lives before means nothing now, so after the punishment you are both going to receive, you will continue to be punished in a different way."

At this Amira's mouth opened but he barked, "Don't say a word!"

From the cabinet he pulled out the gags and a flogger. Made from soft leather it was made to hurt but not injure if used properly and big enough to cover a wide strip. While fastening the gags he reminded them not to make a sound.

Moving behind Amira he swung the first stroke against her ass. She made a small whimper.

The command, "Shut-up!" was followed by a second stroke that fell on the small of her back.

Quietly walking to Chalina he struck the next two blows against her ass and the back of her legs. He was not hitting Chalina as hard as Amira. He did not feel that her offense was nearly as bad as her sister's. Going back to Amira he whipped her on the mid back. The red marks were now from her shapely ass to just below her shoulder blades.

Moving to Amira's front he put two quick strokes on her upper and lower abdomen. Another louder whimper was heard.

"That noise will get you an extra blow," he told her.

Returning to Chalina he reddened her belly as he had her sister's. This left just Amira's extra blow which he had intended to give her from the start. Aiming carefully he struck her beautiful, firm tits. The whip covered her tit mounds from top to bottom. As it fell away, showing red lines already forming, an anguished howl broke from the poor girl's throat.

Walking up to Chalina he whispered to her, "Control yourself when you see your sister. Her body, and yours, are mine to use as I wish. Any 'Big Sister' type reaction and you will look the same as she does."

With that warning he took out her gag and then removed her blindfold. Her dark eyes got wide as she saw what had happened to her sister but she made no sound.

"I will let you down now to continue cleaning up the dishes. While you are doing that I will wash Amira and apply her other punishment. We will take a shower when you finish. Do not worry about her, it is not as bad as it looks or as bad as it could have been."

He first freed her feet, then her arms. Leaving the restraint bands on, he led her back to the dining area and locked her chain. As he returned to Amira he heard her start to work.

Using the hose he watered Amira down with cold water. After a few minutes the red had faded somewhat. As he soaped her down he enjoyed the feel of her young, tight body. Squeezing her tits as he washed them caused her to wince but she made no noise. The cold had made her nipples hard, so he rolled them between his thumbs and forefingers making her jerk.

He made sure that he washed all her dried juices from the mat of hair that hid her pussy. More cold water rinsed her off. Her tits were the only thing he dried off. At the way she reacted at the touch of the towel it might have been a kindness not to dry the rest of her, but that was not how he intended it. He left her standing there shivering.

Going to the cabinet he removed a belt with a box attached. The front had several buttons and LCD readouts while electrical ports covered one side. He pulled two wires out and plugged them into ports 1 and 2. Saying nothing to her he fastened the belt around her waist.

Grabbing her tit he put the spring-loaded clamp on the nipple. Even though the clamp was not a strong one this caused quite a reaction as she tried to shake it off. Stretched as tightly as she was she could not move much but it still made an arousing sight. When she settled down he repeated the process on her other tit with the same eye-catching result.

Switching the box on he set the intensity between mild and medium. The clamps had contacts on both sides of the jaws and the box would now send jolts of current through her nipples. Which nipple, how much voltage and the duration of the shock were all chosen at random by the electronics. As he was walking back to Chalina a startled yip let him know the device was working.

Chalina was almost done as he got back to the kitchen enclosure and started putting away the dishes and utensils. Keeping track of sharp objects was a major challenge at this point, especially after the temper tantrum he had witnessed this morning. Every item that was sharp or could conceivably be made sharp had its own marked and locked place. As he put away the last piece Chalina had handed him through the window, he could see everything had been returned. Locking up, he then walked out to join her.

Every time Amira made a sound Chalina would look over at her. Putting an arm around her he pulled her close.

Kissing her hair he whispered in her ear, "That device can cause a lot of pain but this time the setting is low. She just does not know when, where or the intensity of the shock. At the setting it is on it is just some discomfort to remind her she is being punished."

"It just hurts me in here," she said putting her hand over her heart.

"It is happening because I made her so mad, Master."

Guiding her toward the shower he told her, "Chalina, from what's been said you acted out of a very real concern for her well-being. If sex is that important to her, she would have been an easy mark for some guy."

As he got out of his shorts and started their shower he continued, "What I will not allow is for your past to become a factor here. I told her last night that she would receive equal sexual pleasure. That should have been the end of it. She is now paying for her immaturity. You paid for trying to continue to be the protective big sister."

All conversation ceased as he began to soap up her shapely body. Leaning her back against him, he soaped her tits and firm belly. His cock began to harden, rising against her backside and causing her to squirm.

He soaped her back and arms, giving her a short shoulder massage in the process. Putting first one long, beautiful leg up on the shower seat, then the other one, he soaped each in turn. She seemed disappointed when he did not play with her pussy when he got to the top of her legs.

Picking up the hand shower he rinsed her off all over, then putting his arm around her, told her to spread her legs wider. Taking the hand shower he sprayed the under side of her raised leg moving slowly up toward her pussy. She still had a thick growth of hair covering her pussy so he turned the force of the spray up a couple of notches as the water hit that sensitive area between her legs.

"Ohhhhh," was all she said as her head went back.

Watching her close her eyes, he could tell that she was enjoying the sensations the warm water was sending through her body. He continued playing the water over her pussy until her body tensed and her hips ground out her orgasm.

Helping her to sit down he laughed and told her, "When we get that hair trimmed up it will feel even better."

"Why have we not trimmed it then, Master?"

"I am waiting for you and your sister to both be good so we can do both of you at once," he replied, smiling.

"Now hurry and wash me so we can see about Amira."

After slowly soaping and rinsing him, she knelt down and ran her tongue over his cock then slid it as far as she could into her mouth, sucking hard. He took her head in his hands and slowly pulled his rigid cock from her mouth.

"Later sweetheart," he told her. "First lets check on Amira."

Turning off the water he grabbed a towel from outside and dried her. She winced as he passed over the areas where the whip had fallen. After she dried him, he got a tube of soothing cream and applied it to her marks.

Leading her over to stand in front of her sister he asked her, "Chalina, you were the one who was the target of Amira's anger. Has she been punished enough?"

Chalina looked at him in shock.

"Oh, yes Master," she stammered.

Smiling at her he switched off the device. Going to the kitchen he got a big bowl of warm water to which he added a washcloth.

Handing the bowl of water to Chalina, he said, "Unclip the wires from your sister's nipples. The blood coming back into them will hurt her for a little while."

Chalina gingerly reached out and removed the clips. Almost immediately her sister started moaning against the gag. She stopped after a minute or so and he handed Chalina the tube of cream.

"Put this on your sister's whip marks. You know how it soothed yours."

Squeezing a small amount onto her finger Chalina looked at him pleadingly, "Please Master, won't you put this on her yourself?"

"Chalina!" he said firmly. "Put that on now! And you might as well start with her tits, they probably hurt the most."

Dropping her eyes, Chalina squeezed more cream out and then started to slowly and gently rub the cream into her sister's tits. As she moved on to the belly and the back the girls' blushes lightened but did not go away. Soon the only other place was Amira's firm ass. As Chalina started to work there both girls blushed beet red again. Watching this interplay closely he realized that getting them to touch each other during sex was going to be harder than he had thought it would be. One reason that he had gotten two girls was to see them work on each other while he had sex with them and a "sister act" was the ultimate.

Chalina finished and handed him the tube.

"Thank you," he told her and pulled her to him for a quick kiss.

"Now let's get her down. She has been in this position for quite a while so she is going to be sore and stiff."

Getting the mattress from one of the cots he placed it on the floor behind her and released her feet.

"Help her lie down as I loosen the rope."

As the rope supporting her loosened, Amira's legs buckled and Chalina lowered her gently to the mattress. As he was removing the rope from her wrist restraints her legs started to cramp.

"Chalina, massage her legs to help her with those cramps while I work on her arms and shoulders."

Watching Chalina closely he saw her cheeks color up again as she ended up working near her sister's naked pussy.

He went to another locked cabinet and got 2 pills, then a glass of water. As he approached Amira, Chalina looked up at him with tears in her eyes.

"She's hurt bad isn't she?" she ask him accusingly.

Amira lay still with tears rolling from her eyes.

Putting an arm around her shoulders he lifted her into a sitting position and gave her the medicine.

"Amira, these pills will help with the pain and muscle cramps. You'll soon relax and go to sleep."

Handing the glass to Chalina, he slipped his arm under Amira's knees and carried her to the cot. As Chalina turned down the covers, he laid her down gently. After fastening her ankle restraint to the cot, he sat down on the floor by Amira's head. Stroking her sweaty hair he kissed her on the cheek.

12