His Pretty Pets Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Amira and Chalina, this was not a bad punishment no matter what you believe. No real damage has been done. There are things in that cabinet that can do much, much worse and I hope I never have to use them on you."

"Amira, sweetheart, you will be sore and stiff tomorrow. We'll all soak in a big, warm tub in the morning. If you need more pain meds you will have them. Chalina, hold her hand and we'll stay here until the medicine takes effect."

It wasn't long until Amira dozed off from the powerful drugs. Getting to his feet, he helped Chalina up. Fingering the chain hanging from her collar, he realized that he had not tethered her to the wall while dealing with Amira.

Truth be known Amira's appearance hanging there had alarmed him a little. Maybe more than a little. With Amira chained to her cot he knew Chalina was not a real threat to him. To cover up his mistake, and to make Chalina think that everything he did had a reason, he decided to take a chance.

"Chalina, while we were taking care of your sister I did not fasten your chain to the wall so you and I could move around as needed. You did very well, even when you thought that your sister was badly hurt, so I will leave it off today if you behave yourself."

"I will, Master," she said smiling at him. "Thank you for taking care of Amira and giving her something to ease her pain. If that is not what you call a bad punishment I'm sure we both will be very careful from now on."

It was time for lunch but he was not hungry so, putting an arm around Chalina, he led her to the couch in the living area. Sitting down at one end he pulled her down on his lap. He released the chain from the neck collar and set it on the end table.

Turning on the TV he started one of the amateur porn movies from the Internet that he had chosen to show to his two inexperienced girls. She was shocked when the girl in the video unfastened the man's pants and started to suck him. She obviously had never heard of porn.

He had picked out one with a very simple and reasonably gentle fuck scene. Chalina watched raptly as the man first licked the girl's pussy then, after rubbing the head of his cock up and down her slit, pushed slowly into her. After fucking her missionary style for a while he flipped her over and started doing her doggy style.

Chalina exclaimed, "But that's how animals do it!"

"Sir," he reminded her.

"Master," was her response.

He told her, "That position feels very good to both people. When we try it you'll see."

He had not put on shorts today and felt his bare cock rising up against her as she sat naked on his lap. As the video went on she started squirming slightly.

Reaching up he begin to gently squeeze one of her tits and play with the nipple which was already hard. By the time the man in the video had shot his load onto the girl's face and mouth, Chalina's breathing had become quick and ragged. As he continued playing with her tit he begin to softly nibble on her neck. Thinking how easy it would be to lay her down on the couch and take her right now, he told himself that this was not the right time. He was, however about at the end of his control.

Especially when Chalina groaned, "When are you going to take me, Master?"

He nibbled on her earlobe for a moment, then whispered, "Now is not the time. I promised Amira that she would receive equal pleasure. I do not want to give her more reasons to feel slighted. Soon, I will make both of you into women. Now spread your legs and I will give you some relief."

Chalina groaned in disappointment but spread her legs. Reaching down he realized just how close his cock-head was to her sopping wet, virgin pussy. He started to run his finger tip up and down her wet slit. As he did this his thoughts drifted and he wondered why this incredibly hot, sexy young woman was so scared of having a baby that she would only masturbate instead of having sex with a man. It did not take long with her state of mind before her orgasm shook her whole body. As he held her till the after effects had passed she thanked him for the small taste of what it was going to be like.

He did not know if he could come again this soon but he had to try.

"Chalina, it is time for you to finish what you started in the shower."

She looked puzzled, but then a smile lit up her face and she slid off his lap to kneel between his legs. He moved his ass out to the edge of the couch. Like the girl in the video, she cupped his nut sack with one hand and guided his already hard cock into her mouth with the other. As the head of his cock entered her mouth she licked it eagerly and then let his cock slide along her tongue to the back of her throat.

Working her tongue against the underside of his cock she begin to bob her head, sliding his cock in and out of her mouth. Even as aroused as he was it took awhile for him to work up a good cum this soon after his last. This was fine with him as he enjoyed her mouth on his cock. She, however, was wearing down fast when he finally blasted his load into her mouth.

She sat on the floor panting for a while after he came, stroking his shrinking cock. When she moved up to sit beside him he held her for a time as they both recovered.

She was very surprised when he asked, "Chalina, can you sew?"

"Yes, Master," she replied. "All the girls where I come from have to be able to sew."

He had thought that this might be the case and had stocked some cloth and sewing supplies, even a sewing machine. If the girls could make attractive, sexy clothing then the risk of attracting attention to himself by acquiring young womens clothing was greatly reduced.

He showed her where the supplies were and they brought them out to the table. She had never used a sewing machine and insisted she did not need it. He sketched out a halter top and a skirt. When he tried to suggest getting her measurements it became very clear that she, being as respectful as she could, wanted him out of her hair.

Shaking his head at her reaction he walked in to check on Amira then wandered into the living area and began to watch TV. He looked in at Chalina a couple of times early on and she was cutting away. Even though he thought that she was probably making scraps out of his cloth he let her continue.

Having gotten involved with his TV he was surprised when she softly called, "Master?"

He looked toward the dining area and saw her standing there wearing what he had sketched. He walked over to her and motioned for her to turn around. The clothing fit her beautifully. The halter top tied behind her head and between her tits for easy removal, even if she were restrained. The main part of the top was a regular weight printed fabric but the cups that covered her mounds were of a very lightweight tee-shirt material. Not only were her nipples on prominent display, but if you looked closely, you could even see her dark aureoles. The strap that went around her back was only an inch wide, leaving almost her whole back exposed.

The skirt was also designed to be easily taken off in any situation. Where he had sketched just a plain denim skirt that tied at the side, what she had created was a much sexier, more feminine design. A three to four inch flat strip of denim with 3 ties at the side rode low on her hips. Below this was a short, ruffled skirt of printed fabric that matched the top. This also split at the side.

With uncertainty in her voice Chalina asked, "Was it alright that I changed the skirt a little bit, Master?"

"Chalina, you did not just change it a little bit, you completely redesigned it. But in this case, yes, it's very alright. You are quite the sexy temptress in that outfit," he said with a laugh. "But what are all the pieces laid out on the table?"

"Those are Amira's. When she wakes up we can soon have a set for her."

Shaking his head, he told her to clean off the table and he would fix dinner.

Amira woke up after dinner. He could see that she was not happy seeing her sister wearing clothes but did not make a fuss. She was still shaky so they helped her to the bathroom, then set her at the table and he fixed her some broth. Her whip marks had mostly faded, although there were a few that still showed angry red.

Sipping her broth Amira asked, "Am I allowed to wear clothes too, Sir?"

Chalina started to answer but he cut her off.

"Amira, Chalina cut some out for you when she did hers. You can finish them any time you wish or you can start from the beginning if there is enough cloth."

Chalina looked confused but smiled as her sister said, "Thank you, Chalina. That was very nice."

Looking at him she said, "Can I finish them now, Sir?"

"Of course you can, if you feel like it. Chalina, would you bring her what she needs?"

"Amira, we are going to watch TV for a while. Do you want to work at the table or do you want to join us?" he replied.

"If I work at the table can I be with you later, Sir?" she asked hesitantly.

"You may join us whenever you like. As you probably noticed you are not chained. As long as neither of you act up I will allow this."

After getting each girl a wine cooler and himself a beer he walked to the couch with Chalina and sat in the middle, motioning her to sit beside him.

As she snuggled up he whispered to her, "Let Amira have her pride. It was nice of you to cut out the cloth for her but you said all girls know how to sew. It will make her feel good to finish them for herself. Remember, you two are equals now."

Finding a non-porn movie he settled back and stroked Chalina, playing with her tit through the thin fabric. Soon Amira joined them on the couch. She curled up leaning against him, her fingers flying as she worked on her clothes. She finished the top and returned it to the table. After a few minutes she brought back the skirt and started to work on it.

When she seemed to be about finished with that, she went back to the table. After a few minutes Amira walked back into the room looking every bit as desirable as her sister. He let out a low whistle. Her larger breasts forced the thin cloth cups to stretch as far as they could go. He didn't think Chalina realized the size of Amira's tits when she cut the cloth.

"Chalina, stand up by your sister."

As she moved to stand beside her sister he whistled again.

"I have got to be one of the luckiest men on earth. Both of you are so beautiful. I can't believe how good a job you each did and how quickly you did it."

Both of them looked embarrassed but had wide smiles. He motioned them back to the couch and took a handful of tit in each hand as they snuggled up.

Amira soon started to yawn and then doze off. Standing up he took her by the hand and helped her to her feet. Chalina started to get up but he told her to stay on the couch and watch TV.

Leading Amira toward the sleeping area he stopped and gave her a pain pill, then led her to her cot. He sat on it, put one arm around her slender waist and pulled her to him. He mouthed her nipples through the fabric while he played with her ass. Loosening the tie on her top he spread the cloth off her tits, sliding his hands over her erect nipples making her shiver. He ran his hands over her fine body as his tongue played and teased across her tits. Her head was tipped back, eyes closed. Soft moans came from her lips.

Untying the bows he let her skirt fall to the floor. Standing, he laid her down on the cot. Moving to the foot of the cot, he slid his hands under her legs. Lifting them in the air, he pulled her towards him. He smelled the musky oder of her wet pussy as he started running his tongue back and forth along her inner lips. Soon he switched his tongue to her clit. This caused her to grab the sides of the mattress with both hands and arch her back, moaning loudly.

Pausing, he looked up, "Amira, it is getting hard not to slide my cock into this beautiful pussy."

Raising her head she looked down at him "Do it, please, do it now, Sir!"

"Not now, sweetheart, but soon. Soon I'll be making both of you girls into women."

Going back to work on her clitty made her gasp and tense up all over again. Her moans got louder and louder.

She let out an, "Ohhhhhh!!" as she orgasmed.

He moved to her side and stroked her as she came back to earth.

Helping her scoot up to the head of the cot he kissed her, murmuring in her ear, "Sleep dear, tomorrow may be the day."

With that he locked her ankle chain and walked back to the living area.

As he sat down he pulled Chalina close and tried to kiss her.

She turned her head away saying, "You smell like Amira!"

Grabbing her hair he told her, "Yes I do, but you're going to kiss me anyway! Maybe I'll smell like you soon."

With that he pulled her down to the soft carpet. Laying on top of her he kissed her roughly. Shifting, he put a leg on either side of her pinning her hips to the floor. Raising up he opened her top and squeezed her tits. He could tell this rough treatment surprised her, but she was not going to deny him anything, not even a kiss. She was there for him to enjoy and she could come along for the ride or not.

Laying back down he grabbed her hands, holding them down to the floor above her head. Burying his face in her hair he nipped at her neck, working his way down onto her shoulder. This made her squirm underneath him, turning him on even more.

Pulling her hands down some, he slid down until he could reach her now firmly erect nipples. He nipped at one then the other, making her cry out. Then, sucking one into his mouth, he begin tonguing it roughly. She was starting to moan as the sensations built. They were different from when he was gentle put no less erotic.

Moving his head to her other tit he gave it the same treatment. Raising up slightly he let go of one hand and reached down to her skirt. Opening it, he tugged at it until she raised up and he could pull it out from under her.

Putting one knee between her legs he made her open them. As his second knee joined the first he spread them wider forcing her legs to part farther. He grabbed her free hand again, pinning her to the floor. Positioning himself he started pumping his hard cock slowly along her belly leaving trails of his pre-cum.

Moving his hips slowly down her body he could feel when his cock head went through her pubic hair then slid down between her legs. Her eyes flew open at the feel of his cock moving down her wet pussy and she instinctively wiggled her hips against him to open herself. The feeling of her slick pussy against his cock almost got the best of his will. He raised and lowered himself a few times sliding his cock head over her pussy, then started moving farther down between her legs.

"Nooooo, Master," Chalina wailed as he slid his body down hers leaving her pussy open and ready but nothing inside of it.

As he moved farther down he brought her arms down to her side. Letting go of her hands, he hooked his arms under her thighs. Bringing his face to her pussy he took her hands again and pulled down on her arms, forcing her tightly against his mouth and started to roughly lick, suck and nibble on her pussy. Groaning she arched her back and tried to pull her hands away. Holding her hands tight, he forced her to orgasm by sucking her clit into his mouth and tongued it rapidly. His tongue circled the opening of her pussy as she came down, then flicked against her now hyper-sensitive clit driving her to a second wailing cum. Again he let her come down and then sent her screaming over the edge for a third time.

Letting go of her hands, he moved up and put a couch cushion under her upper body. Forcing her arms to her sides he straddled her, pinning her arms down with his legs.

Taking his cock in one hand and her hair in the other, he pushed it into her mouth ordering her to, "Suck!"

Sliding his cock in deeper he felt her tongue go to work. He pumped his cock back and forth in her mouth, twice hitting the back of her throat making her gag. Feeling his balls draw up, he pulled his cock out and moved down her body. Jacking his cock, he erupted all over her face and tits.

He rolled over onto the floor beside her.

"Oh my God," was all he could say.

Turning on his side he wiped cum off her face and put it in her mouth. He could not believe that this was his third cum that day and he still had unloaded all over her. When he got done with her face he smeared what was left over her neck and tits.

Reaching over to kiss her he asked, "Now who do I smell like, beautiful?"

"Me, Master," she said with a smile.

"And you smell like me!" was his reply.

Helping her up he hugged her and was rewarded with a passionate kiss.

"Come on, Chalina. I think a quick shower is in order and then bed. Tomorrow is going to be an interesting day."

She smiled up at him as they headed for the shower.

12