His Prey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both were lying on the table, breathing heavily and slowly regaining their strength. Sandy was now pondering about what could happen next. No matter how strange it sounded but she didn't want to be separated from him anymore. She could even forgive the death of her friends. Stockholm syndrome? Most likely, but now it didn't matter. Even if he decides to kill her right now and here, she would die happy. It was definitely worth to live to experience all the things that that she has just experienced. Now all that remained was to wait for his decision.

The Alien was more than satisfied with the result. At first, when he saw her, he wanted to kill her, just like he did with the others. But he decided to take her with him for examination. And he didn't regret for a single second. He didn't really plan this but he was happy that things went like they went. He knew one thing -- this girl will live, and he will keep her.

12