His Prisoner?

Story Info
Captive woman submits reluctantly.
1.7k words
4.23
78.8k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was tall, hidden by shadows as he walked through the door. She looked up at him, unconsciously covering herself a little, aware of the raw power emanating from him.

"Now," was all he muttered as he approached, but the weight of the last two months was carved into that one syllable. She kept staring at him, eyes wide, unable to speak, unsure of whether she wanted to tell him no, as she should.

He wore black slacks and a white silk shirt. When he was standing over her, his hands went to his collar... the silk fell into her lap. It was soft, warm from his body, and her bare legs tingled as it washed over them. For a second, she stared at it, then back at him. His broad chest was bare and strong. She gasped and pulled away just a little, sliding herself across the floor of a room bare except for a few blankets.

He knelt by her side, his eyes a liquid blue, boring into her, forcing her to stare back into them. His voice was a whisper as he spoke.

"For two months I have kept you here. I've wanted you from the beginning, but you weren't ready. I want you now, and I'll make you ready."

She turned away, unable to move any further from him, the cords around her wrists already straining from the wall.

"Please..." she whispered. It could have been a plea for mercy, or a trembling word of consent; even she didn't know. Except that when he reached out a hand, ran it down her jaw, encircled her breast, she didn't flinch, just stared steadily into the pools of his eyes.

Suddenly, with the growl of a caged tiger breaking loose, he ripped open the collared man's shirt she wore, pushed it down past her hands and over the cords, leaving her slim body bare in the dim light from the candles placed around the room. She gasped, heat rising in her as she saw the hunger in his gaze. Then she felt his hands tracing the swell of her breasts, fingers enclosing a nipple; saw him bend down, felt the flick of his tongue against its hardness, and gave a hoarse cry, straining against his mouth for just a moment before pulling away trembling.

He stood, towering over her small frame, lost in shadows and his own thoughts. His eyes held hers as more cloth dropped to the floor, and he stood naked before her. He saw a flash of need in her eyes, swallowed quickly by apprehension, and felt himself respond to both emotions.

Her eyes raked his body, stopping on the growing hardness against his stomach. She quickly turned her head, aware of him and of herself, trying not to notice the warmth between her thighs. She was not his lover; she was his prisoner. She needed to hate him, not desire him!

She felt his hand on her arm, and carefully kept her eyes averted as his lips caressed her shoulder, her neck. Her breath came faster as he kissed her harder and harder, until he was biting her soft flesh and she felt dizzy with need. Then he pushed her down, her hands held behind her head by the cords, her body open to his advances.

I'm his prisoner, she thought, and tried to roll away, shoving her physical desire from her mind. But his strong hands held her down, his tongue and teeth ravaging her breasts until her mind was one big whirl of thoughtlessness and she lay quivering under his attack. His hot kisses encircled her nipples, branded her stomach, moved over her hips, down her thighs, then back up, searing the soft inner flesh between her legs. She closed her eyes, every ounce of her mind trying to block the sensations her body was feeling. "I will make you ready..." No, I refuse; I'm his prisoner!

She sensed the warmth right before his tongue brushed her most sensitive spot, and jerked away in surprise. He put his hands on her hips, pinning her firmly to the ground as his mouth explored her, every nerve in her body igniting at his touch. She arched against him, unsure of whether she was trying to get closer or push him away as she felt her heat rise. He knew exactly where to touch; she whimpered softly, then whispered "No, no" as if to deny her natural responses.

A low growl was his only acknowledgement as gently he pushed a nerve, held it steady, pushed again... Liquid fire raced through her, gathered where his tongue connected with her soft tissue, and suddenly erupted as if from a volcano. Her hips rose uncontrollably and he slid his hands under them, held her tightly as his mouth loved her, her whimpers escalating to groans and then soft cries of pleasure.

Suddenly he stopped. She felt him rise and cover her body with his own, his fingers tracing her damp mound once more before coming up to enclose her breast. She felt his hardness pressing against her leg and remembered herself...

"No," she whispered, rolling to the side, trying to push him off. "No, please...please..." She could barely breathe. Her legs were held tightly together and her arms pulled at the cords binding her to the ring in the wall. "No!"

The desire was hot in his eyes and he hovered over her for just a second before pushing her down, his strong hands holding her arms, his knee pushing her thighs apart. She fought him, but he pressed his body against hers, pinning her firmly to the ground. She felt the tip of him graze her labia, then press against her softness, and she gasped at how good he felt. Then, suddenly, he thrust it inside her and she moaned at the feel of him: hard, throbbing, demanding...

His hands still pinned her to the ground as he slowly worked himself back and forth inside her. His muscles tensed, fighting for control as he stared down at her, a white phantom in the flickering candlelight. His eyes traced the cords securing her wrists, the long soft hair fanned out around her head, the curve of her breasts, down the plane of her stomach, the swell of her hips... He could barely hold back, and his rhythm increased, rocking her slightly, felt her tighten in response.

All she could do was cry out softly, feeling every inch of him as he moved over and inside of her. Her hips began to move with his and this time she didn't try to stop herself. She felt his body grow taut as his thrusts became harder, faster, pushing into her with fierce urgency until it almost hurt and she raised her legs, wrapping them around his waist.

His body was on fire. He pumped himself into her furiously, trying to satisfy the fierce hunger inside, sweat rising to bead on his skin as he heard her moan and felt her legs around him. He still held her pinned to the floor, but now she clung to him. He bent to lick her nipples, ran his teeth over one, and felt her close tightly around his throbbing cock. Her legs tensed; he pushed deep inside of her, and he felt her shudder, her spasms caressing him, breaking his control.

His hands tightened on her wrists and, with a groan, he pushed as deep inside of her as he could, closing his eyes as he felt her warmth, knowing he could no longer deny himself.

She felt him change suddenly. Fiercely he'd pinned her down again, thrusting himself into her with animal brutality. His eyes were closed, his palms damp on her skin. She raised her hips to him and felt him jump inside of her. His body went tight, a flicker went over his handsome features, and he thrust into her deeply, his hoarse cry mingling with her soft moans as she felt the hot liquid power of him fill her. Instinctively she moved against him and he cried out again, pushing her into the ground and thrusting himself impossibly deep into her body.

With a deep shudder, he opened his eyes, his gaze boring just as deep into her as his sex had. She moaned once more at the look in his eyes, then gasped as he drew away, her skin feeling cold at the loss of contact with him. One rough hand went to her face, tracing the curve of her cheek, before he pulled away and out of her, warm fluid running out after him.

He knelt between her spread legs, staring at her. Their eyes locked for a moment before he stood, and he felt her gaze on him, this time embracing his body carefully, exploring it with only her eyes. Calmly he let her, aware of her innocent vulnerability. When she was satisfied and her eyes met his again, he bent next to her, placed a hard, searing kiss on her moist lips--the first time he'd kissed her there, and reached up to unlock her wrists. Then he pulled her into a sitting position, gathering her in his arms, and pressing his lips against her ear.

"God, I only want you more now. I can't keep you here any longer against your will. One word and you are free..."

She reached to run her fingers through his hair gazing up at him mutely. He nodded his understanding, his face not daring to show the pleasure his heart felt, kissed her again, gently this time, and stood. "Soon," was all he said as he dressed quickly, the fine silk clinging to his sweat-drenched skin. Then, with a piercing look and a half-smile, he was suddenly gone.

Shakily she pulled a blanket towards her, clutching it to her body, her heart pounding. Liquid heat filled her, ran down her thighs, traced her insides. As she tried to catch her breath, she ran a hand over her breasts, down her stomach, through the liquid. With wet fingers, she traced the path back up her body, then clutched the blanket again and stared at the door he'd disappeared through, the candlelight caressing her body with stealthy fingers.