His Problem Solved Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in no hurry; content to suckle at her nipple and stimulate her clit, and thought a couple of times that I heard someone walking by but I never gave any indication or acknowledgement as I kept up my steady ministrations. I recognized the signs of an impending orgasm but I never changed the pace and suddenly she let out a soft cry and stiffened completely and shuddered for several seconds before collapsing back onto the sand on her back, her legs still spread wide and breathing deeply.

Her clit, I knew, would be too sensitive to touch directly, so I cupped my hand over her entire pussy and held it there, feeling the last tremors of her orgasm and warmth of her secretions. When her breathing had returned to normal, I stood and helped her up and back inside to a warm and soothing shower for both of us.

Tonight was her turn to fall asleep right away while I replayed the events of the last few days in my mind. Not only had I been able to achieve orgasm again, they had been spectacular and sleep came as I wondered not only what might be in store, but what might be in her shopping bag that she wouldn't let me see.

******************************

I know that this type of story will not appeal to everyone, thus the warning that preceded it.

To those who chose to read it, I hope you enjoyed it and will enjoy the future chapters.

Your comments and feedback will be welcomed and much appreciated.