His Problem Solved Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we walked I was glad that I had worn one of my thongs under my thin shorts because I couldn't keep my eyes off of her breasts swinging free under that wife-beater top, and neither could most of the men that we passed.

Once inside the store her nipples resembled gumdrops in response to the cool air and the man behind the counter took notice as well. I was surprised when she walked right up to him and he greeted her by name, then she introduced me to Larry and asked if Donna was there.

She was, and quickly the girls disappeared into the back of the store, leaving me standing there by Larry. Although younger than us by a number of years, his easygoing manner and sense of humor soon had us chatting like good friends. I could only smile real big when he said that he gathered that we had enjoyed a really adventurous second honeymoon, then I replied that he didn't know the HALF of it.

"Just glad that we could help out, your wife said that most of the things that you have done were for the first time." I replied that he was correct and that we had had no idea what we had been missing for so many years.

He explained that they had been in the same situation until some friends enlightened them and started them on the road to discovery. He went on to say that they were not swingers, but did get together once in a while with that couple and that they had found out how much fun bisexuality could be as well.

I told him that we had never had any other sexual partners since marriage and that gay sex just didn't appeal to me. He responded by explaining that being gay meant that you preferred sex only with men and that he and his wife were very much in love and that being bisexual only meant that there were lots more ways of having fun, and besides, sometimes a man knows better how to please another man.

I quickly steered the conversation in another direction by asking how they had become involved in the business, but there was no mistaking the stirring in my groin that the conversation had caused.

They had come to the conclusion that since they had discovered how much fun sexual toys were, that there had to be others that felt the same way and probably there would be a market for an upscale, serious outlet for them and that they had done well in the business. As a footnote, he added that owning a place like this was rather like being a kid in a candy story, they got to sample the goods!

The girls finally reappeared and after a handshake between us and a hug between them, we were on our way back along the beach. I had never had a thought about man to man sex in my life; other than to make fun of queers, but I couldn't shake the conversation with Larry from my mind.

A nudge to the ribs brought me back to reality and my reply "nothing" didn't wash when Pam asked me why I was so quiet and what was I so deep in thought about.

She just wouldn't let it drop and finally I recounted the conversation that Larry and I had. Pam said that Donna had told her about them being bi and that her response had been much the same as mine. Then she shocked me by saying, "But you have to admit that it is an intriguing thought though."

I figured it best to not pursue it any longer and by the time we reached our door, those thoughts were gone, replaced by wondering what my wife had in store for us on our last night.

I was entertaining thoughts of dragging the beach recliners out to the sand one more time when Pam hugged me from the back and asked if the last few days had been as much fun for me as they had been for her. I replied that they had probably been more fun for me and that I felt kind of guilty about that.

"Do you remember the night when you asked ME where I wanted to take YOU on a honeymoon?" I remembered clearly. "Do you remember why we went to Dr. Williams in the first place?" Again I nodded. "Well this whole trip has been about you, and for you, and I have discovered that it is fun to be in the driver's seat once in a while, so believe me when I say that I am enjoying myself fully."

"Thank you," was all that I could say as I turned and took her in my arms and kissed her deeply.

"It's almost dark, let's go for a moonlight walk on the beach." That sounded like a great idea to me and I had turned toward the door when she pulled me back and said, "But let's change clothes first."

I remained in the front room as she requested and in a few minutes she came out of the bedroom with some clothes folded up under her arm and said, "I laid out something for you, go ahead and change, but don't come out until I call you."

Just as the door was closing I heard THE SACK rustle again, then I saw what was laid out for me. On the bed was the tiny pair of panties, a pair of HER shorts, the halter thing that tied over the neck and around the back, and one of my t-shirts.

I recalled the conversation about the panties being in case she wanted to switch roles. I struggled into them and it was difficult to get both of my balls and my cock to stay in them. The shorts took even more effort, one or the other of my balls kept slipping out every time I tried to pull them all the way on.

The shorts were so tight that other than the bulge of my cock above them, my balls formed a perfect 'camel toe' and I hoped that the zipper and button held because I had to suck my gut in as far as I could to get them fastened.

Next came the top. The neck strings were already tied so I slipped it over my head and managed somewhat of a bowknot in the back. I had to look in the mirror and thought I looked silly, then I rubbed my fingertip over my nipples that were making little bumps in the material and they stiffened up immediately.

Fortunately, the T-shirt concealed the outline of the halter, but no one could mistake that the shorts were cut for a woman, not a man.

There was no way I could sit down so I paced the room until she called me out. She was wearing my cargo shorts, one of my big comfy t-shirts and my ball cap. Walking was even a little uncomfortable and as I neared her, she reached out and ran a finger through the cameltoe my balls had formed and said, "Now you know what a lady goes through to wear those tight shorts you like so much."

There were very few people on the beach and we avoided them as we walked, her arm around my waist. Then I felt her hand sliding up inside my T-shirt and I almost jumped out of my skin when she pinched a nipple through the material. Suddenly I could relate when I thought of the many times I had slipped a hand under her top and played with her breasts.

When another couple neared us, she dropped her hand out and rubbed it over my asscheeks like I love to do to her and when we had passed each other she returned her hand under my shirt. This time the fingers slid under the halter and touched my bare, erect nipple.

As she pinched and rolled it between her fingers I became acutely aware of the restrictions placed on my cock by the tight shorts. Without them, I would have been fully erect but there was no place to grow. I knew by now that there had to be a big wet spot in front and I was very glad that it was dark.

I tried once to grope her breasts, but she just said for me to keep my hands to myself. We had walked probably a quarter of a mile when we came to a strip of land that separated two of the hotels. The thick growth of trees and vegetation served as a barrier between the two and after looking around and seeing no one, she led me into it until we were completely concealed.

She put her arms around me and kissed me, then whispered, "Oh baby, I am SO hot...PLEASE!" Then she took my hand and guided it to her crotch. Instead of her pussy, my hand encountered a firm bulge.

My head was swimming as I rubbed over the outline, then I felt hands on my shoulders pushing me down. I sank to my knees and she grabbed my head and forced it into her crotch, mashing my face into the bulge in her shorts. My thoughts were conflicting as I slowly unbuttoned, then unzipped the shorts and let them fall to her feet.

She was wearing one of my thongs and above the waistband there was a cockhead protruding about an inch. I could barely make it out in the darkness and I hesitated, not quite sure what I wanted to do.

Then I heard her whisper, "Baby, please... please suck my cock."

Ever so slowly I peeled the thong down over the straps holding her cock in place, then enough so the rubber phallus dropped in front of my face. When I tucked the thong under her 'balls', I stopped again and looked up. I could just make out the smile, then her hands were on my head again and drawing it forward until the thing made contact with my lips.

I tentatively touched my tongue to it and thought of the many times I had watched her do the same to me, then opened my mouth and let it slip inside. As she moved my head in and out a little, my mind and my heart were doing battle. For a man, this was the taboo of all taboos. I could never have imagined sucking another man's cock, yet it felt so good!

Pam evidently sensed my reluctance and did not force anything, nor did she retreat. Finally my heart won out and I let her cock slide all the way in, surrendering completely to her. Once I had crossed the barrier, it was like I couldn't get enough, alternately licking and sucking on the head, then trying to drive it down my throat.

Time had no meaning as I slobbered over her cock, and when she patted my head and stepped back I felt empty and unfulfilled as it left my mouth.

"I don't want to cum yet, let's go back." Part of me wanted to do that; part of me wanted to stay right where we were. Once she had everything tucked back in, she helped me to my feet and we started the long walk.

Pam wisely kept silent as we walked, only occasionally rubbing a hand over my ass, allowing me opportunity to wrestle with my thoughts.

I still had mixed emotions. On one hand the thought of sucking a cock was against all that I had ever felt, yet the condition of my shorts revealed how my heart had caused my body to respond. It felt like I had pissed in them, they were so wet.

The room was almost dark when we closed the door, but there was enough light from the kitchen for me to see the concern on her face. No spoken words were necessary at that moment. My heart had won the battle and I smiled and simply nodded my head.

She reached up and kissed me softly and whispered, "Baby, let me make love to you."

I followed her to the bedroom and stood silent as she lit two candles, bathing the room in a soft glow. Then she was in front of me and pulling off my T-shirt and I trembled when I looked at my own chest and saw my nipples pushing at the thin material of the halter.

I moaned softly as she rubbed her fingers over them, then reached up to my neck and pulled the bow loose allowing it to drop. It seemed more erotic to be there with the top hanging down, exposing my nipples, yet still tied under them. After only a few minutes of her sucking on first one nipple and then the other, her hands were at my shorts and loosening the button and zipper. My legs started shaking as she peeled them down over my ass. When they finally dropped to the floor, I stepped out of them and I felt her tucking my balls back inside the confines of the panty but leaving the head of my cock sticking up out of the waistband.

As I lay down on the bed I was completely into the role. I stretched my arms over my head and gave myself completely to her. She knelt on the bed beside me as I had done so many times with her and kissed me deeply, filling my mouth with her tongue, then sucking mine into hers.

When she moved down and began licking around my nipples I tried to imagine what it would be like if I really had breasts and every time she would nip at one of them it felt like an electric shock was transmitted straight to my groin. The fire was burning! The more she played with them, the more sensitive they became, especially when she would roll them between her finger and thumb then pinch hard and pull them up. The harder she pinched the stronger the current and the more I wanted.

I am sure that she could feel my belly muscles quivering when she trailed her wet tongue slowly down my abdomen, across my navel, stopping just short of my cockhead. There was only an inch or so sticking out of the waistband, the rest of my cock trapped by the tight panty and I jumped as she swiped at it with her tongue.

"Mmmmm, you clit is so hot!" I heard her whisper, "Let's see if I can coax it out from its hood."

She never actually sucked it into her mouth; she just kept prodding at it and swiping her tongue across it, sending more of those jolts through me. Then she started pushing my foreskin back with her lips until there was just enough of the head exposed that she could rub across it with the tip of her tongue. "Oh, there it is... so good!"

I was close to reaching the crisis point when she stopped and said, "Baby, I want to lick your pussy." With that, she lay down beside me, facing the opposite direction, and rolled me on top of her in a classic sixty-nine position. She maneuvered her arms between my legs so they were behind my legs along with her head and shoulders, giving her free access to my ass.

I never knew when, but sometime during the proceedings she had managed to strip off her clothes as well, leaving her 'cock' right in my face. I couldn't resist taking it in my mouth again as I felt her spreading my cheeks apart, dragging the little string to the side at the same time.

For the first time I saw the arrangement clearly and realized that the part sticking out, which wasn't much larger than my own, was only half of it. I could see that there was another end that went up inside her pussy and was held there by the harness. That meant that she also received a certain degree of stimulation from me sucking on the business end.

About half of it was in my mouth when I felt her wet tongue lap over my asshole, causing me to groan around it as it slid farther in, touching my throat and activating my gag reflex. That gave me a new appreciation for what she was able to do.

I had already grown to love feeling her tongue at my ass, but this time she was doing something different. Instead of sucking and then drilling her tongue inside, she continued lapping at it with long strokes of her tongue, stopping occasionally to wiggle it back and forth across the sensitive hole. Then it dawned on me that she was imitating what I usually do when eating her pussy and that thought only served to excite me even more.

The more she worked at my ass, the more I could feel it softening and opening and the more of her cock I tried to swallow, then I remembered what she usually said to me. I raised my head off of her cock and said, "Honey, please... fuck me... I need your cock in me so bad."

While the change in position wasn't accomplished as smoothly as it usually was, as both of us attempted to duplicate the motions the other usually accomplished, I soon found myself in the missionary position, on my back with my legs up and spread. The only changes from the normal procedure were to put a pillow under my ass and a generous application of KY to her cock.

I was recalling the way my cock always looked as I placed it between her lips when I felt the blunt end of hers demanding entrance. I tried to relax the tension in my anus as much as I could, and at the same time push out when she adjusted the angle of her hips and gave a push. Just an instant of sharp pain causes me to gasp, and then the head was inside.

Fortunately she held still until the spasms in my sphincter settled down and I was no longer gripping the invader like a vise. I took a couple of deep breaths and she caught my invitation as I wiggled my ass a little and pressed in farther. I could swear that I felt each little fake vein and ridge as it slipped through my clenching asshole.

I had an immediate understanding of why gay men loved to be fucked in the ass when the head reached my prostate and slid across it, applying pressure in a totally different manner than her fingers had. Not only could I still feel the irregularities of the rubber cock sliding through my asshole, I could now feel the head of it indent my prostate as it moved over it.

Just as leather of the harness contacted my asshole I felt the head putting pressure on something deep inside me. I later figured out that that it was trying to invade my colon as well. She held still for a few seconds, then started withdrawing and if anything, the sensations were even more intense, as if my asshole and entire rectum were trying to keep her in there.

When only the head remained, she pushed in again, this time without stopping until our pubic bones were mashed together, then immediately pulled back again. The combination of feelings was putting all my senses into overload, the rubber cock pressuring my prostate constantly and the highly sensitive anal sphincter being alternately drug inside and then pulled back by the friction became the center of my world and I wasn't even aware that I had began begging her to fuck me harder.

Each time she slammed into me her cock would crash into my prostate before hitting the curve into my colon then drag back across it, only to hammer into it again and again. I had no conception of time, only of the tremendous fire in my belly that kept getting growing in intensity but never quite erupting.

Not quite, that is, until she fell forward onto her elbows, her chest against mine and her mouth sucking at my tongue as violently as my ass was milking her cock. While she couldn't make the long strokes in and out from that position, she was still bucking into me in what guys call the 'short rows'.

That position did provide just what I needed. When we fucked in the missionary position, it was usually necessary for me to lean in as she had done and use my pelvic bone to rub her clit as I stroked in and out to bring her to orgasm. She was now doing virtually the same thing to me; the force of her hammering into my ass caused her belly to rub over the head of my cock that was now trapped between us.

It couldn't have been more than a few seconds before the added stimulation of my 'clit' caused the seething caldron that were my insides to boil over into an overpowering release of tension and bodily fluids that defy description. It was as if she was using her new appendage to pump the very essence of my soul out through my cock. Each spasm of my prostate seemed more intense than the previous one.

My next recollection was of Pam lying beside me and rubbing my face with a wet wash cloth. I was still in the midst of crawling out of the black hole I had fallen into when she leaned in and kissed my forehead and said, "If we ever do something like this again, you've GOT to promise me that you will remember to breathe."

As I rested and waited for my senses to return to normal, Pam busied herself with undoing the straps of the harness. The end that had been inside her was shorter but just as big around and turned up at almost a ninety-degree angle. When she eased it out of her pussy, it looked like she had pulled the stopper from a bathtub drain...the juices that had been bottled up inside gushed out and ran down both legs.

When I asked her later if she had orgasmed while fucking me and she just chuckled and said, "Oh yes, so many times I lost count, every time I shoved that thing into you the knob on my end mashed against my g-spot."

After helping me to the shower and tenderly washing all over, she was drying me with a fluffy towel when a funny thought hit me. When she asked what I was chuckling about, I said, "I love being pampered, but right now I don't know whether to feel like a King or a Queen."

"You're all man, my love," she replied while poking a finger in my chest, "and don't you ever forget it!"