His Promise

Story Info
Gabe comes back into Cassy's life.
3.5k words
4.51
15.9k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/20/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess it's time for you to go, huh?" she asked.

"Yeah, it is...I'll miss you Cassy, I'll come back for you, I promise." he said

"I'll miss you too Gabe," tears rolling down her eyes she hugged him with all her might, gave him a kiss on the cheek before running back into her house, up to her room and flopped onto her bed.

Gabe stood outside and watched her flee to her house with sad eyes. He got into his father's car as they headed to the airport to head to North Carolina

********

Cassy woke with a start, not entirely sure why she was dreaming of her childhood best friend and the first boy she ever loved. She was laying in her boyfriends arms in their one bedroom apartment. She was a waitress at the local Diner and John worked at the lumber yard. She felt bad for dreaming of Gabe when she had a good boyfriend lying with her in bed. She cared about John and she could love him but never the way she had loved Gabe.

She was 12 and he was 13 when he had moved out from the house next to her parents. His father had a great job opportunity in New York and he couldn't turn it down. He wanted to get out of all the debt they were in. They both grew up on the poor side of the tracks in a small town where everyone knew each others names.

It was a great place to live if you liked that kind of thing and of course Cassy did, which is probably why she said all these years. Quiet and cozy, until the weekend when everyone went down to the old bar and played pool. That's where she had met John and they had been together for 3 years now. She had told him she loved him but she could never give him her whole heart, only part of it. The other was for Gabriel the boy she had fallen for nearly 10 years ago, who left her high and dry. She needed to get him out of her head so she slipped out of John's arms and headed for the bathroom to take a shower.

She pulled her night shirt over and off of her head, turned the knobs in the shower to get the temperature right and stepped in gasping when the hot water warmed her. She was remembering th first time Gabriel had kissed her, really kissed her and not a peck. They had been watching daytime TV during the summer when it was raining outside and no place to go. They were settled on the couch watching a soap opera when Gabe looked at her with intensity she had never seen before. He took her face in his hands, staring a minute and kissed her. She was still in shock, staring at him when she felt his tongue probing her lips, she gasped and he slid his tongue inside. Cassy finally closed her eyes and let him take what he wanted, he was so sweet and gentle.....

The curtain to the shower slipped open and startled Cassy out of her reverie. John sent her a mischievous smile and she knew what would be coming. He was fully naked, toned and muscular from all the work he does. She just stared at him taking all 6'3 of him. Deep brown caring eyes, wavy brown hair cropped short, lean hard muscled arms, shaped chest, chiseled abs. He was the perfect man in any girl's eyes and she couldn't understand why he wanted to be with her.

Cassy wasn't ugly but she wasn't a beauty queen either. She was 5'4 had long, strait, brown almost black hair that went to the middle of her back, green eyes, full lips made for kissing, and curvy body. She wasn't fat but she wasn't anorexic either, she was pretty average, but round and full where she needed to be.

John put his arms around Cassy's waist and leaned into kiss her. She had to stretch on her tip toes and John had to bend over a good ways just to reach her. It didn't bother them; they were perfectly fine with it, especially since John usually picks her up when he kisses her, so they are at equal height. He slid his tongue along her lips and she opened her mouth for him to take what he pleased and he did. He slid his tongue in coaxing her to play and she followed suit. Cassy slid her arms around John's neck while the hot water beat down on her back.

She pulled away and smiled at him. He smiled back just the same and slid his hand in between their bodies to her slit. He dipped his finger inside her lips to fell her. She was hot, so very hot and wet, some is from the water of the shower but he could tell some was coming out of her cunt. She moaned when he hit her clit and started toying with it. Pinching and rolling it around with his thumb and forefinger. "John, I can't this morning I've got to get to wo- ohhhhhh" she moaned as he slid his finger into her pussy.

"We have plenty of time before your shift, babe" he whispered into her ear while pressing his finger in and out of her before putting another finger in with the first. He reached up to pinch her nipple and twirl it around in his fingers. She was lost to the sensation and figured if she speed down the road in her beat up old car then she might just make it on time.

She felt warm all over her body, tingles of sensation running up her spine. All she could do is to give herself over to the feeling, and so she did. John dipped down to take the nipple he wasn't playing with into his mouth; he sucked, and then let it go with a pop. He stuck his tongue out and flicked it. He teased it a little more with swipes of his tongue and took it back in his mouth to bite gently and then suck on it once more. She pressed into him to feel more of his skin on hers; he was so tall it was hard to be touching when he was bending over like that. She finally gave up and just let it happen.

John let go of her all together knelt in the shower with Cassy standing before him. "Open your legs for me Cassy," he said with a mischievous smile on his lips. She did as told; he put his hands on her thighs and slid his tongue along her slit. Cassy moaned held onto his head while he kept licking her slit up and down. He put his two fingers back into her slot and started licking her clit at the same time. He finally stilled his fingers and curled them up and started rubbing her insides.

Cassy moaned loudly at that pulling his head in further to her pussy so she could grind herself on his face, to no prevail. John chuckled "Sorry babe, but I'm in control." he said and held onto her thighs making sure she couldn't get what she wanted. She liked to hurry things up when she needed to be somewhere and he stopped her by tormenting her with his slowness to make everything perfect.

She knew she couldn't take this torture for much longer, it would send her over the edge and she wanted his cock to be in her when she cummed.

"John, please, I need to get to work on time, just fuck me," she said those words make his cock throb in anticipation.

"FINE!" he growled and she groaned in protest when he stopped suddenly, pulled his fingers out of her and stood up. She looked at him confused. She squealed when got her by the waist, picked her up and pushed her against the shower wall. She had no other option than to put her legs around his waist and hold on to his neck for dear life. He saw desire in her eyes and he had to hold himself back to tease her a little more.

He slid his length along her slit before pushing into her with one hard thrust up to the hilt, they both groaned at the sensation. He pumped into her with hard fast thrusts, making her scream and moan in pain and pleasure. He was squeezing her butt hard and fucking her hard. She loved this side of him, he didn't show it often he usually takes his precious time which is nice but sometimes a girl needs a good fucking every now and then and this was definetly a good fucking.

"Oh God" she groaned against his neck and started kissing and nibbling which made him jerk in response.

"You like that baby? You like me fucking you like this?" he whispered in her ear which made her shiver.

"YESSSSSS," she moaned loudly. She started feeling hotter than she already was. She loved the dirty talk it always turned her on and he knew it.

"You like my cock shoved in that tight little hole, don't you....you feel so good, so wet and ready for me." he said thrusting hard and deep.

Cassy could feel coiling heat in her belly, and she knew she was about to cum. John could tell by her rapid heavy pants and grinding she was doing on his pelvis as he thrust into her she was ready and so was he.

John started bucking wildly and Cassy started convulsing and jerking, moaning John's name through her orgasm. John could feel her milking his cock with her orgasm and he couldn't hold on any longer and jerked in and out letting his cum fill her with three quick strokes.

She hung on to him, nuzzling his neck trying to calm herself. John's cock was still in her, when he felt himself soften he pulled himself out and put her down on her feet. He held onto her for a second so she could gain her balance before letting go and started lathering up soap on his hands. He started washing her body.

She looking up at him once her body was rinsed and asked "What was all that about?"

"What was what about?" he asked with a wolfish grin. Cassy just chuckled and got out the shower to dry off. She headed to her room with the towel wrapped around her and looked for her work clothes. The Diner waitresses wear casual clothing, jeans, t-shirt, apron, and tennis shoes. No reason to get fancy like restaurants they only ever had locals in the joint.

John came in stark naked and started getting dressed. Cassy just stared at him with an eyebrow arched; he just shrugged and went to his dresser for jeans and a t-shirt. He came over to where Cassy was still watching him and bent down to kiss her. Pulling back he said "I'll come by when you get off and we can head to Charlie's,"

"Sounds good babe," she said and kissed him again before walking out of the room, grabbing an apple in the kitchen and headed for the door.

**********

It was almost time for Cassy to get off of work. She kept looking around for John to bring her a shirt and head to Charlie's. An older man Mr. Bunker bumped into her and she got ketchup and mustard on her shirt from the hamburger she was carrying when it tipped right into her breasts. She had to go to the bathroom to get it off but of course it stained, her shirt was ruined. Well at least it's just a t-shirt and can be replaced, she thought.

Finally John walked in with her shirt in hand. He kissed her briefly until sitting down at a booth. "Want anything?" she asked.

"Nah, I'm waiting till we go to Charlie's" he said. Charlie's was owned by, well, Charlie. He's and older man who loves his bar more than his own wife.

Cassy went to go change her shirt in the restroom while John sat in the booth waiting for her to return. "I need to go clock out I'll be another minute," Cassy said and John said okay. Once done they got into John's truck- left Cassy's car to get later-and headed off to Charlie's.

Once there, they got out and headed into the bar. It was packed of course with people drinking, music blaring, and a pool tournament which Cassy went straight for. She's very good at playing pool; she's not lost a game in three years and didn't plan on losing one tonight either.

Walking over to the sign up board she checks out all the competition. She recognizes all of them of course. Mike Shaffer, home for the summer from college, he's a frat boy so he should be a bit of a challenge. Then theirs Sheila Waltson, no way should she be signing up, she doesn't even know how to hold a cue stick. She's probably doing it only because of her boyfriend Jacob Martin who is almost as good as Cassy. So he will most likely be helping her. There are a few others that know the concept of the game and a few that are good but none other than Jacob can even compare to Cassy's skill.

She had been playing for well over five years; she spent all her free time learning and playing in tournaments like this one tonight. Cassy walked over to Jacob and held out her hand as a friendly gesture to show her sportsmanship. He takes her hand in a firm grip leans over and whispers in her ear, "I'm gonna win tonight sweetheart, you can bet on that."

Cassy whispers back just as softly, "How much?" with a smug look on her face, she knows she's going to win and just wants to play with him.

"Fifty, but I might warn you, I've been practicing," he said and pulls back. He lets go of her hand walks to get him his stick as Cassy does the same. "You can line up the balls sweetheart, but I'm breaking. I'm not gonna give you a chance to even start to play."

Cassy lines up the balls and motions for him to start. He lines up his cue with a firm grip and hits the billiard ball hard and knocks the other balls scattering them everywhere. The five goes in and he lines up another shot.

John watch's Cassy from across the room drinking his beer at the bar. He knows how good she is and is confident that she will win against this smug bastard. Yeah he's good but not as good. He watch's while Jacob keeps hitting balls in and Cassy is off to the side with a bored look on her face just waiting for her turn to get Jacob in check. Jacob finally misses a ball; he has hit in 5 already and now has a mad look on his face. Guess he knows he's about to get his ass kicked in this game. Cassy smiles broadly at him and lines up for her first shot. Two balls go in at the same time and Jacob just scowls at her.

She hits all her balls in then goes for Jacobs and last the eight ball. She makes it with no effort and straitens up. "I guess you owe me fifty bucks now don't you Jake," she said with an innocent looking smile on her face.

"NO! I demand a rematch, that was a fluke," Jacob said with a red face.

"Hunny, we could rematch all night I would still win." Cassy said with conviction.

"I ain't givin' you my money, that's all I got."

"Yes, you are Jacob it was a bet now hand it over." she said stepping right up to him with a stern look on her face. They were now face to face scowling at each other when another man walks up behind Jacob and pulls him away so he can face Cassy.

In a deep voice he said "How bout you play me," He was tall dark and handsome, chiche, she thought. Black hair, long and kind of disheveled and the most gorgeous blue eyes that any girl could get lost in. He was wearing a very tight and very white shirt that you could see everything through, the broad shoulders and firm chest that you just want to touch. She was too transfixed on his chest to see anything below it. She realized she was starting and looked back to his face with blush spreading on her cheeks.

"Now why would I want to play you?" she asked. She knew she wouldn't be able to play and win against him. She would be too engrossed looking at his chest to pay attention to the game let alone stand up on her own. She just about collapsed he was so close to her and he smelled so good. Some kind of cologne and a manly musk scent.

"Their are terms of course," he said ignoring her question "If I win he doesn't pay you, and you let me buy you a drink. If you so happen to win, he pays you the fifty he owes you and you will also get fifty from me. Does that sound fair?" he asked.

"I have a boyfriend just so you know, but yes, sound's fair." She set up the balls and aimed to break. One ball went in the far right pocket and another one in the far left pocket. She went to aim again and fumbled when she looked up at this mystery man. "Hey, what's your name anyways?" she asked

"I'll tell you when I buy you that drink," he said aiming and hitting a ball in the right side pocket. Smug bastard, Cassy thought. They went back and forth, hitting and pocketing a ball and missing the next. A crowd had gathered around them watching the duel play out. Cassy was not performing at her best; she was trying to figure out who this guy was.

He certainly played the part to look like a local but she knew everyone in town. His eyes look familiar, those light blue eyes that you could get lost in. The dark hair seemed familiar too but she could place it.

Only the eight ball was left and it was Cassy's turn since this man just lost his shot at it. She lined up her cue with a firm grip. She looked up at the man with a smile and hit. She missed. WHAT!? how could she miss, she was lined up strait. The she realized she wasn't paying attention she was looking at this man when she hit. She couldn't believe she missed it was a perfect shot. What the fuck!? Why could she not take her eyes off this man for one minute to win the damn game? She thought. Cassy groaned, went over to lean against the wall for this man to win the damn game.

The man hit the billiard into the eight ball and went straight into the corner pocket. He straightened up and shot a wolfish grin at her, Cassy groaned again. She stuck out her hand to him "Good game," he shook her hand back. Cassy then turned toward Jacob with a scowl on her face. "I guess you get to keep your money this time," she turned back to the man. "You're good, where did you learn?" she asked.

"I played in high school at the local arcade, and in college, we had a table in our Frat House. I was the best one there, and it seems you're the best here. I knew I'd win." he said with conviction.

"Luck was the reason you won, no one ever beats me, so it has to be pure luck," she didn't want to admit that she had been starting at his ass when he bent over or his chest when he wasn't looking at her grinning.

"Alright call it luck, but I still one fair and square," he said and Cassy turned around and headed to put her cue stick on the wall hanger. She could fell eyes on her back and looked over her shoulder to see the man looking at her. Is he checking me out? She thought. She shook her head to clear it and turned back to place her cue stick up.

"Ready for that drink now, Casandra?" he asked. Did he just call her Casandra? She hasn't heard anyone call her her full name in a very long time. No one called her that anymore. She felt weak in the knees and put her hand on the wall to balance herself. Why did he have to call her that? Only her family and family friend's knew her name and they didn't even call her that anymore. Wait a minute, she thought. She turned around to face him; he was standing right in front of her. Those blue eyes, the ones that seemed so familiar, yet she couldn't place them, but now....

"Gabriel..."