His Property Ch. 02

Story Info
She gets a little punishment before bed.
1k words
3.91
22.7k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/04/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we got home Sam introduced me to his bother David who was only three years older than Sam. They carried my two bags inside and we headed to Sam's living basement. There was a big area with a computer desk, a big flat screen on the wall, and a nice comfy looking sofa and futon. Sam had showed me where the bathroom and bedroom was before sitting on the futon. I sat down on the ground next to him but he pulled me up and set me on his lap.

"Thank you sir." I said looking down.

"So did you enjoy your car experience Bree?" Sam asked as he started to feel my body.

Nodding my head Sam gets a little angry. He grabs my chin roughly making me face him.

"Answer me when I ask you a question bitch." Sam lets go of my chin.

"I'm sorry sir. Yes sir." I reply a little scared.

He brushes his thumb against my lips and smeared my lip gloss.

"Don't you ever wear this again Bree. Do you understand me?" He wipes his thumb on a tissue and hands it to me. I wipe it off and reply. "Yes master. I am sorry."

"It's okay Bree, just learn." Sam kisses my neck breathing in deeply. He pulls away and looks at me.

"Bree how is school? And your studies?"

I was taken back by his question but answer him. "Okay sir. I am doing good."

"Are you top of your class?"

"Close to the top master." Sam smiles kissing my forehead.

"That's my good girl. Now get ready for bed."

I climbed off of his lap and went to get ready for bed. Grabbing my little bag I walk into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, washed my face, and brushed my hair out. I slid my dress off and pulled on a white tank top leaving my pink lace thong on. You could easily see my breasts from my tank top because I had taken my bra off and my tank top was see through. I sighed and walked into the living room barefoot.

"Sa- I mean master I'm going to bed now."

I watched as Sam stood up and got closer and closer to me backing me up so I was against the wall. Sam looked at me up and down licking his lips.

"Hmm you look hot baby." He placed his hands on my waist kissing my neck. "Don't you dare make a noise."

I slowly nodded my head biting my inner cheeks trying not to make a sound. I felt as he lifted my tank top so it was exposing my belly. He started to caress and rub my belly and sides. I started to whimper and moan. Sam stopped kissing my neck and backhanded me. Tears streamed down my face as I fell to the floor with a thud. I held my bruising cheek.

"I thought I told you not to make a sound? And did I hear you almost say my name slut?" He said as he grabbed my hair roughly bringing more tears to my eyes.

"I-I'm sorry sir." I stuttered. I felt myself get wet and horny. I watched as Sam took his pants and boxers off his fully erect cock in front of my face. Licking my lips I stare at his cock getting wetter. He pulled my hair back making me look up at him. "Open up slut!"

I whimpered and opened my mouth my lips trembling with anticipation. Without letting me take a breath Sam thrusts his cock into my mouth forcing me to take all of it in. I gagged and coughed out of breath. I placed my hand against his stomach trying to push away but he held my head in place his cock in my throat. I began gagging and coughing repeatedly as Sam smiled. He let me struggle for a few more seconds before releasing me roughly.

Pulling me up harshly by my hair he threw me over the couch on my stomach bent over. I felt him pull my thong down to my ankles I jumped a little feeling him rub my pussy with the tip of his cock. He roughly thrust forward inside of me. I screamed in pain but soon those screams became pleasuring moans. He roughly pulled my hair back and began to talk.

"Like that bitch? Your masters big cock fucking your pussy?"

I moaned loud "Mmm yes sir I love your big dick in my pussy. Please sir fuck me more!"

I felt him smirk as he kissed and bit my neck going into me faster. Soon I felt a warm liquid enter my body. I heard my master moan as he pulled out of me. He again grabbed my hair roughly throwing me to the floor hard. A few minutes later I heard the shower turn on.

I opened my eyes to Sam's arms around my waist lifting my onto his lap. "Let me see Bree." He brushed the hair out of my face and examined my face rubbing and pressing, he moved down and did the same to my body; I noticed that my thong was on again and my tank top was down over my belly.

"Nothing seems to be broken." He announced kissing my cheek.

"Thank you master." I simply said

He stood us both up wrapping his arms around my waist. "For what darling?"

"For teaching me; I want to please and pleasure you sir. Not upset you." I answered truthfully.

Leaning down he kissed my forehead picking me up bridal style and carrying me to the bedroom. He lied me down on the bed and pulled the blanket up to my shoulders and kissed my cheek goodnight.

"Just learn darling. And Bree didn't you say you were scared of the dark?"

"Yes master."

He shut the lights off and stood in the doorway. "Don't be scared little one. There is nothing to be scared of. I'll be right outside the door, now go to sleep."

And with that he shut the door leaving me in the darkness. I soon dozed off and fell into a nice peaceful sleep.