His Pt. 02

Story Info
His sadistic-ness on the way.
1.9k words
4.33
15.3k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note:

okie dokie doke, this is the second part and from His point of view *claps*

Which I of course have to have in a story since I believe it adds a nice spicy depth to a it. buuuuuuut seeing as id muck it up writing it myself, and I have SUCH a welling guy on the same line of thinking as yours truly with itchy fingers to type... well why not let him? *grins*

This is "steph's" writing, though im the only one allowed to call him that *smug*

Only pointing this out since there was slight confusion over names :) im amy :) He's steph :)

"It was very nice...that's how you describe a wedding you hated going to not being bent over a car in a park and a butt plug stuffed in your ass"

So after that I told him it was assly very nice *lmfao*

PS! I have no idea how to respond to anonymous feedback so imma thank you here Alice (so happy the story had that effect ;) Prof. Gav (so glade you think so! means a lot to me <3) and Scott (you kinky lover you ;) so happy you enjoyed it) thank you for your feedback! It's reassuring to know that yes I should keep the story going <3

Always give an author feedback when possible! We love it!

Ok now all you fuckers can get ur kink on ;)

Sorry for the long note!

*****

I tease her clit with my thumb, rubbing the pad against it in slow circles, my fingers working against her slit while she tries to get even closer to the digits. It's these moments when I want her even more, those instants where she goes from that crooked little smile to the wanton aching with need. She's slid down a little in the seat, but not as far as she'd like, thanks to the seatbelt that's doing nothing to hide how low cut her top really is. She whimpers.

"Please."

"Please what, pet?"

"Please, just fuck me."

I know what I did to her before we left the house already has her on edge. My fingers tell their own tale, feeling how wet her eager little cunt has gotten in the few moments I've toyed with her. I reach in past her outer lips to tug slightly at the panties I know are filling her in a way she hasn't felt before. Another louder moan escapes her lips, and her hips twitch at the shift in the material within. I pull my hand away, and she shakes her head, eyes closing, then opening again.

"Nooooo."

I slap her cunt at this, hard, quickly, just the one time. She yelps, and her feet lift up off the floor, her hips recoiling but then moving back toward my hand, now resting between her open thighs. Not moving, not soothing, just pressing against the sensitive flesh. She pouts up at me, eyes smoldering.

"Ow! What was that for?"

"For the best reason of all, pet...because I can."

I wait for this to register, and when it does, she lets out a breath, her hips moving again against my hand. I take my fingers from between her legs, wiping them against the hem of her dress, which I then ruck up even further under her. I know her ass can feel the cool leather under her cheeks, and her cunt's exposed, stuffed. I start the car, and pull out of the garage, heading toward our dinner date. She looks out the window, doing her best to keep her legs open, although I can see her feet squirming on the floor. I know she wants to move her hips so badly, to make contact with her cunt lips, but she's learning. Her legs stay open. I hear her clear her throat, and she keeps looking out the window, trying to act as if she's done this a hundred times before.

"So, this restaurant...did you over dress, or just trying to impress me?"

I smile a little at this. She's at her best when she's trying to play all of this off. When that part of her that just aches to be used threatens to overwhelm and she wants a bit more control. She knows I know this. That it's all a facade. But it's part this, a part of us, and her attempts to be cool and collected make me savor the other moments that much more.

"Pet, I know you're impressed...you looked me up and down like you could have eaten me right there in the entryway. And this restaurant's nice enough...you'll see."

She blushes at the words, and her head whips around as she tries that pout again. Then she sniffs, tosses her head, and goes back to looking out the window. I can see her right hand, and she's nibbling at her little finger as she watches the city go by. I hear her mutter.

"Someone sure is full of themselves."

I clear my throat.

"Excuse me, pet? Did you say something?"

I see her blush again.

"No. I didn't."

I've my right hand on the wheel, my left arm along the armrest, but I put my left hand on the wheel, and my right swiftly slaps down between her spread thighs. The smack resounds in the enclosed space as she yelps, then groans, her feet lifting up off the floor. She whips her head around again.

"Hey!" she whimpers "What was THAT for?"

I don't look at her, eyes straight ahead, my hand still hovering over her thighs.

"No...what...pet?"

She mutters something inaudible, then speaks up a little.

"No...SIR!"

I slap her cunt again. She squeals again, thighs closing but clenching her fists, not touching herself to try and soothe the aching flesh. I turn to look at her again. Her eyes are closed, jaw clenched, a look of concentration on her face.

"Pet, we've talked about that tone...let's try this again. No...what?"

She looks toward the floor, and then her hands unclench, her palms on her bare thighs.

"No...sir."

I pat her hand on her left thigh, a brief touch.

"Better, pet. Much."

I see her crooked grin again and her mouth opens like she's going to say something. I tilt my head a bit, cocking an eyebrow. I see her turn a bit, looking at me, then her mouth close again, and with a slight shake of the head she turns to look outside again. Then she tilts her head again, and I see the question forming as I ease the car to the exit ramp, but one that's not headed toward the city center.

"Um...Master?"

"Yes, pet?"

"Where...?"

She doesn't get to the second word before I slap her cunt again. She yelps again, but I see her hips roll at the touch anyway. She's nearing that edge where she's going to beg for more, any little touch, so long as it's from me. Where she's not sure she wants the pain or the pleasure.

Her attitude is one of the things I like the most about her. She knows that, and tries to push the boundaries with me. Always testing. Tonight, well, tonight it's time we push those boundaries back a little.

"What was THAT for?"

I answer with a slap against her cunt again. I hear her gasp, then a bit of a moan is choked off, but this time she doesn't say another word. She just breathes, in, then out again, before I see that pout again, her hips moving in her seat as she clenches and unclenches her fists.

I pull the car over, turning into a local park. It's one of my favorites, near a small lake. It's nearly dark now, so there will be few people here. This time of year and this time of day it's almost completely deserted. It's also a place where you can camp overnight, but the weather's nearly turned and most camping is done in a warm cabin somewhere. I back the car into one of the camping slots one surrounded by bushes, but your neighbors could still see you if they were looking.

I see her turning to look at me, her mouth opening. She always has so many questions, and to ease that anxiety I see flaring in her eyes, I look at her a moment, and then break her suspense.

"We'll only be here a few moments, pet. I have a gift I want to give you, and I want to do it here. Get out, and go stand by the trunk."

I see her pause for a split moment, then blushes, nodding, and gets out of the car. I wait until she walks to the back of the car. I can see her in the rearview, arms folded, and I'm pretty sure she's tapping her foot. She shakes her head, looking around, and then I see her hand reach up to that choker. She's fingering the dog tag. I reach into the glove compartment, and get her present. I put it into the pocket of my coat, and then get out of the car.

I walk to her, and then I stand in front of her, and taking a handful of her hair, I pull her head back, and I lean in for that kiss. The one I love so much, the one where I take her mouth with mine. Where she moans and her hands come up and grip my arms. She doesn't disappoint me. She groans against my kiss, and I feel her body pressing against my own.

I break the kiss, spinning her around to face the trunk of the car.

"Brace, pet."

Her hands obediently press against the trunk. I push the skirt up over her ass, and she groans, arching her back as the cool air hits the skin. I see her shake her head, worried that someone will see.

"It's all right, pet...this will only take a moment."

I slap her ass because I can't resist it. She yelps a little, then groans again. I reach into my pocket, and take out what I've brought for her. It's contours catch the light a little, and I see her turn her head as she hears my hands in my pocket. I make a tsking noise, and she looks straight ahead again.

I spit against her ass, and watch it drip down between her cheeks. I spread them open with my left hand, and she tenses. I know what she's thinking, that I'll take her here. Some other time, perhaps, but we have dinner waiting. I let the moisture run across her tight hole, then I tease the opening with the metal butt plug.

She squeals as the cool metal finds her ass, then a deep groan as I work it slowly into her. It's not too large, but enough that she has to relax and let it slide in a bit. Then, it's in...the jeweled top of it winking in the fading light as she breathes. In...then out again...her hands braced on the car, and I tease it a little inside her, moving it enough that she starts to moan and roll her hips. Then I stop, pulling the skirt down.

"All right, pet...get back in the car...we have reservations."

She straightens, and tries to glare at me, but then the feel of her stuffed cunt and now her filled ass hits her, and she gasps, bending over the trunk again. She stands up again, and walks to her side of the car, moving somewhat gingerly, her body adjusting to the sensations. She gets in, and I do the same. We buckle our belts, and I look over at her. She's staring straight ahead, breathing, nostrils flaring, her hips twitching back and forth and around. I smile, put the car in drive, and we head down the road again.