His Pussy in the Garden

Story Info
He took His slave for some outdoor fun in the sun.
2.2k words
4.41
41.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

she sat on this hot day, lazily in her chair, wearing a short flared skirt, sleeveless white blouse, hair pulled up in a ponytail on top of her head, barefoot. she sat admiring her toe rings, rocking her foot this way and that.

He sat across from her, watching her as He sipped His lemonade. A steady gaze, He watched her every move, every muscle twitch, every bat of her eye, every graceful movement she made, He noted it all in His mind. He watched her checking out her toe ring, the way she would move her foot back and forth, as she moved her legs this way and that, He could catch a glimpse down her skirt. He smiled to Himself, seeing what a good girl she was, no thong. He could see clearly that His pussy was bare, freshly shaved. He half thought she was moving like this on purpose to tease Him, but the innocence in her face told Him that she had no idea that He was watching His pussy. He thought to Himself, this prize was all His, she had given it to Him, it was His for His pleasure, to use as He pleased, to punish as He pleased. He always told her that it was a precious gift.

Finally she looked up, catching His gaze, and blushed, she knew that she was caught being naive again. What had she done, that gave Him that grin again. Slowly, sliding out of her chair, down on her knees, she inched her way over to Him. she looked deep into His eyes, a wink of the right, the smile on His face, she knew. Slowly, she unbuttoned her blouse, one by one, slowly, teasing, opening it up, exposing her breasts, pulling it down over her shoulders. she placed the blouse over the arm of the chair. Next she reached around, finding the button to her skirt and then sliding the zipper down, she let the skirt fall around her knees. One at a time she lifted her knees and pulled the skirt free, placing it on the arm with her blouse. she spread her knees, slid her hand up her stomach, breast, neck, touching her collar, stroking it, then placing her hands behind her back. she looked up and smiled at Him.

He caressed her cheek, pulling her close and kissing her gently. Then He attached the leash to her collar and stood up. He motioned to her to get down on her hands and knees, and He led her out to the garden. This was a first for her, to be led on hands and knees, she had the biggest grin on her face, she followed so naturally as though she had been doing this all her life.

They got out to the garden, in the middle there was a small table. He tapped the centre once, and she quickly climbed up. He helped her to lie on her back and told her to relax. she took a deep breath and released herself into the safety of His hands. she smiled up at Him, and the look in her eyes told Him that she had all the confidence in Him, trusted Him completely. she was nervous being outside, naked, collared, and soon to be bound. It aroused her, the small risk of being seen, yet the likelihood of being discovered was next to none.

He took her hands, fastening the cuffs and then her ankles. He brought her knees up to her chest, taking her right wrist and attaching it to her right ankle. Doing the same with the left side. she watched His every move, the careful, meticulous movements as He went about binding her to the table, spreading her open, preparing her to play. Using His ropes, He tied her knees then spreading them open, He attached them to the legs of the table. she was completely open to Him, His pussy fully exposed.

He slid His hand over His lips, she shaved very well, she had finally learned to get a good smooth shave. He loved His silky pussy, which just begged to be licked, sucked, and spanked. His finger slid in between those luscious lips, sliding deeper into her, feeling her growing more and more wet. her hips squirmed, legs quivered, she tried to push herself down onto His finger, she could not move, she was pinned down secure.

Next came the gag to keep her cries to a minimum, not wanting to draw attention to the garden. T/they were quite secluded but one never knows who might be walking nearby. she opened her mouth accepting the gag and He tied it securely behind her head. He debated whether to blindfold her or not. He knows it added to her enjoyment, but He so loved to watch her eyes, sometimes forcing her to look into His. Nope, no blindfold today.

Slowly, He walked around her, circling her and she watched Him, her eyes following Him every step of the way. He stopped between her legs, kneeling to lower Himself to His pussy, and gently kissing every inch, sucking one lip into His mouth, and then the other. she squirmed, trying to push herself up to Him. Finally running His tongue from the bottom all the way up to the clit, gently sucking, sucking a bit harder, playing with His tongue, flicking it back and forth. she moaned, looking up to the sky, she was getting lost in the delicious feeling of His mouth. He was working her up slowly, driving her closer to the edge. He stopped and reminded her, that she was not to cum, not until He gave her permission. With the gag in her mouth, she couldn’t beg for permission, she was truly at His command.

The cool breeze hitting His wet pussy, a chill, a shiver went through her body. she took a deep breath, waiting for Him. she lifted her head to watch what He was doing. she could see that He was rummaging through His bag of toys, looking up every once in a while to check the expression on her face. His hands emerging with the bag of wooden clothespins, her eyes widened, oh how His pussy was sensitive to the pins. They were one of those, you like them but you don’t, although He liked them quite a bit. she watched with wide eyes, as He counted out, placing them on her stomach, she blinked with each one. Fifteen this time, a whimper escaped her throat, she had never had that many on His pussy.

her eyes met His as He took the last pin out of the bag and He wore that grin. He was thoroughly enjoying this, He loved to make and watch her squirm. she grinned up at Him, knowing how pleased He was with His girl. The pins laying on her stomach, He leaned over her, lightly brushing His lips to hers, kissing her softly, brushing His lips over her cheek up to her ear and whispered to her, asking if she was ready. He remained there, she took a deep breath, releasing the air slowly, and she nodded. Again He whispered to her what a good girl she was, and how proud He was of His girl. she grinned as much as she could behind the gag.

He stood upright, and walked over and pulled the chair up between her legs. There was no reason why He shouldn’t be comfortable while He played. He began, placing one pin at a time, He always took His time, never rushing, pausing to watch His girl. The first to the right lip, the corners of His mouth curling up, He could hear the intake of breath as He closed the pin, almost a gasp. she always did that with the first pin. Although she was ready, it still makes her catch her breath. He placed the second to the left, always alternating, working from the bottom of His pussy to the top making a nice row of pins on either side. Finally it was time for the last pin, on the clit. He told her to take a deep breath, she took a slow breath in, and held it, as He placed the last one on. she felt the bite through her entire body, waves of both pain, and pleasure. she whimpered behind the gag, she looked deep into His eyes. she knew she was safe, she knew that He was with her, taking care of her. This was as much for her, as it was for Him. He was so proud of His girl.

When He was done putting on the pins, He stood back and looked at His pussy. Taking out the camera, He snapped a few pictures. He liked for her to see what she looked like, the fruits of His labour.

He sat back in His chair, and sipped His lemonade. Then He brought a glass over to her, with a straw. He pulled the gag out of her mouth and held up her head, letting her sip. she thanked Him and He leaned down and kissed her lips, she returned it and gently nibbled on His lower lip. He smiled as He stood up, feeling Himself harden. He loved her nibbles. He kept smiling at her as He replaced the gag, kissed her cheek and returned to His pussy.

He sat back down in His chair and picked up His crop. Sliding the crop up and down her leg, sending shivers through her body. There was such a blend of feelings, the soft caress of the crop, feeling warm, almost tickling, the pinch of the pins, the warmth of the sun, the excitement of being in the outdoors, the security she felt with Him. Beginning to tap on the inside of the thigh, not hard, she knew that He was preparing her for something harder to come. Each one, getting harder, and harder, 5 strokes to the right thigh, then 5 to the left, finally giving her 3 good ones on each leg. she bit down on the gag, moaning with each hard stroke.

When He finished the strokes, He leaned into her thighs and kissed them, a kiss for each stroke, which sent waves of pleasure through her body. A tear, rolled out the corner of her eye and she smiled, letting a moan of pleasure escape her throat.

He told her what a beautiful pussy He had, and how very wet it was. He could see her glistening in the sun. He slid a finger into His pussy, pushing it up deep inside, wiggling His finger back and forth. she squirmed, trying to push down on His hand, fruitless as she was tied down so well. Then it was two fingers, and three. Every once in a while He would stop to lick and suck her juices off His fingers. she watched intently, as He teased her. He knew that she wanted to taste. He wiped His wet fingers across her upper lip, just below her nose so she could smell her sweet pussy. He continued to play and torment His pussy with His hand, sliding His fingers in deeper and deeper, wiggling, rubbing the walls. her moans getting louder and louder. she was sure that she would burst, she was ready to cum, but He wouldn’t give His permission, He enjoyed watching her writhe on His hand.

One by one, He removed the pins, kissing the spot that they pinched. Fresh waves of pain flooded her, making her drip even more as the blood rushed back to the pinched flesh. He left the clit for last, the one that tormented her the most. He teased her with that pin, pulling gently, tapping it with His fingers. her eyes growing wider and wider, the tears rolling down the sides of her cheeks. she could take no more, her breath getting heavier, almost panting. her legs pulling at the restraints. Finally He removed it, quickly sucking it into Him mouth, rolling it around with His tongue, flicking it, sucking it, finally releasing it and blowing cool air onto it.

she was softly crying, pleading with her eyes for permission. He looked down into her eyes,, smiled, and granted her permission. He gently blew on His clit and she came, her world spinning, reaching new heights as she obeyed His command. The waves of her orgasm came over and over again. her hips rocking as much as they could, the spasms shaking her whole being. she had never cum so hard. As she lay there, beginning to relax, she had a couple more convulsive spasms and she felt the cool air once again on His pussy. she took a deep breath, and slowly released it.

He untied His girl, and pulled her gently to Him. They sat together in His chair, holding her tenderly. He stroked her hair, ran a finger up and down her thigh, playing with His nipples, kissing the top of her head. she took a deep breath once more, cuddling down into His chest, ear pressed against it, listening to His heartbeat, closing her eyes she thanked Him. she drifted off to sleep as He sat and sipped His lemonade.