His Question "What"

Story Info
Love and Passion anywhere.
1k words
4.36
8.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they sat there watching television she glanced down at the foot of the couch where he was sitting. She loved looking at him. To her every bit of him was something beautiful to look at and take in. She never tired of taking those looks; the ones that made him turn to her and ask "what" like she wanted something. She did, she wanted him, and she always wanted him. He stirred feelings inside her that scared her and excited her. The love she fought but now allowed was amazing. She would look at him and wonder if she stirred anything remotely close to that in him.

He looked so handsome sitting there and she wanted to touch him and feel his touch so bad. As she stared she felt a tingle between her legs. A yearning to once again have him inside her. To feel his hands on her body and his lips pressed against hers. She could feel the moisture build within her. She had to touch. Slowly, trying to go unnoticed she reached between her legs and brushed her mound over her shorts. Her body reacted as she felt the muscles of her cave contract and relaxes with the slightest touch. A simple touch to the smooth skin of her shaved mound sent a reaction through her body that he must have noticed. He turned to her and told her he wanted to watch.

Watching was something he loved to do and had since the first time they started talking. She loved the feeling she had deep inside every time she felt his eyes on her as she played. He pulled the leg of shorts to the side exposing the fact that she lay there with nothing on underneath them. He watched as she touched herself working her way to her clit. She pressed and rolled it in her fingers feeling it react and harden as his eyes were fixed on her motions. She could feel his stare and wanted him to see deeper. She played more; faster, dipping down to feel the wetness at her opening and bringing it up to tantalize her clit more.

He played it off, but offered to help by spreading her outer lips wide. Exposing her to him. Her fingers dance across her clit touching the opening to her hole. Sliding in to feel the moisture and the heat. Her need, her desire to have him grew. Pushing one finger all the way inside she felt her soft walls covered in wetness. Sliding in and out she sought out that spot that he always managed to hit. His eyes buried in her as she wished his cock were. Resisting no more she had to have more. Plunging two fingers deep inside her she thrust her hips up to meet them and began to ride her fingers. She had to have him, what would it take for her to have him inside.

As she rode her fingers and the palm of her hand vigorously rubbing her swollen clit his hands moved away. He stood before her taking his pants off. He must have sensed her need to feel him buried in her. He mounted her and pushed his hard cock into her. As soon as he was in she felt his cock throb, hitting her inner walls. She thrust up to meet him. His swollen cock now moving in and out of her and his body positioned over her. She could see his face as he made love to her. His long hair draped on either side of his face moving with each thrust. Her moans building and crying out to be set free. He stopped briefly to lift one leg over his shoulder pushing himself deeper into her wet cave. She could not resist and let out a soft moan.

It felt so good to have him on top of her and thrusting his hard shaft into her over and over. Her body reacted to each thrust trying to meet his. He stopped once again, this time to place her other leg over his shoulder completely opening her up to him. She glanced down between them to watch her lover slide in and out of her. She loved seeing him and watching him as pushed his shaft into her. His thrusts became harder and her moans a little louder. As he pounded into her she tried to meet his thrusts. He hit the spot and she knew it would not be long until she let her juices flow. Once he hit her spot he seemed to hit it over and over. She felt her body tense as he continued to hit the walls within her pounding the spot. She lifted her hips to him, pushing him in as deep as she could as she tightened herself around his cock releasing what had been building inside her.

He continued pushing himself in as deep as he could go. She knew he was close and she wanted him to fill her. She heard his breathing speed, his thrusts were harder. "Come on baby" she whispered to him. HE raised high above her and thrust a few more times then it came, the deep penetrating trust she loved so much. His cock rammed deep in her began to pulsate as his cum fill her cavity. She could feel his heart race and cock throb as it pushed every drop into her. HE never stopped there, knowing she was sensitive before he pulled himself from her he would slowly move in and out, just barely teasing already needy and happy pussy. He knew her needs and teased them. She wanted more as looked him and he smiled that smile that always got to her. HE slowly pulled himself away as she watched this man she so deeply loved regains his composure and put his pants back on. She lay there wanting more of him and relishing in the fact that more and time was what they had. His touch, his kiss, his love they consumed her and her desire to bring him happiness and pleasure were stronger with every day they spent together. She looked at him as she always did; bringing that smile and that same question from his lips.