His Real Estate Ch. 05

Story Info
A new career in a new town.
820 words
3.52
15.9k
00

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 07/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jeffee27
jeffee27
13 Followers

Beulah sat in the rear of the car. She shivered.

Semen oozed out of her and spread across the cold vinyl. She tried to move but the safety harness restricted her movements. The webbing rubbed against her naked body. She tried to forget the farewell that her old owner had given her. Red handprints were visible on her waist, her neck and her thighs. She hoped that the drive would end soon but she was worried about what would happen next.

They were speeding along the Jefferson Davis Freeway. Her new owner switched the Electrocar to autopilot. She looked at Beulah in the rear view. She admired those pointy nipples but thought that those breasts were a bit too big. Maybe she was jealous.

A few miles passed and the new owner deigned to speak.

"Hey Beulah" she sneered at her captive passenger "What's your real name?"

"Rebecca" was the shy reply from the naked, trembling woman.

"Good." The new owner laughed as she spoke, "We will still call you Beulah! Hey, has all that cum dried on your stomach yet? I think that we will have to hose you down when we get to the hospital. Don't want to get your new uniform all skanky, do we? Oh, and try not to leak on that seat. I should have used a butt plug on that fanny!"

The owner turned the temperature control down to minimum. She smiled, watching the goose bumps form on those big tits. The nipples were really hard now. She sucked on her cigarette.

"This is how it is, OK?" she spoke as she flicked ash at Beulah "You may call me Matron. When we get to the hospital I will take you to the ward you will be working in. I will attach a lead to that Electronic Control Necklace of yours. You will get down on all fours and I will parade you among the patients. Remember that you are very special now. You are their nurse, their cleaner and their pet. You are also my toy. You must do whatever I tell you. If you disappoint me I will hand you over to the experimental drug lab. Get it?"

Beulah nodded.

"Now" Matron continued to lecture as the car steered itself onto Robert E. Lee Drive "I wasn't happy with your performance when I collected you from that house. I know that you had just been gangbanged but I expected better from you. Haven't you ever licked out a woman before? I liked it when you had your tongue in my ass but my fanny needed a deep tongue fucking. You need to practice licking my clit, you were too rough. Next time I let you chew on my nipples I want you to really suck them. That was pathetic. Are you listening, bitch?"

Beulah nodded again.

Matron switched the car to manual. It slowed as she steered into an underground parking station. The car stopped next to a charging point. She turned to face Beulah.

"Look at you" Matron scolded the trembling, naked woman. "You must love cum, you've got it all over you. You need a good hosing. But first I want you to get between my legs put that lazy tongue into me". Matron reached for the leash and Beulah moved her head to provide access to the collar. She knew what she had to do.

A few minutes later Matron opened the door to Beulah's new bedroom. It was bare except for a bed and three uniforms hanging on hooks above the bed. Matron walked in, pulling lightly on the lead. Beulah crawled in behind her. She was on all fours. She was still naked.

Matron sat on the edge of the bed and spread her thin legs. Her hairy pussy was exposed. Beulah placed the tip of her tongue on Matron's outer lips. She gently pushed and the tender folds of skin parted. She slowly worked her way down to Matron's aching hole. Beulah smelt the aroma of her womanhood as she explored with her tongue and nimble fingers. She delved deep and twisted. Matron started bucking, pulling Beulah's hair at the same time.

Beulah tongue fucked her until her jaw ached. Matron pulled her head away and told Beulah to insert two fingers. She complied. Beulah finger fucked Matron for five or six minutes. Matron flipped over on the bed and told Beulah to fist her.

Beulah eased her tiny hand into Matron's vagina. After three good thrusts Matron gasped loudly and clamped her legs together. She came in waves, twisting and squirming with delight.

She pulled herself away from Beulah and stood beside the bed. She adjusted her skirt.

"That was better" Matron spoke softly to Beulah, "but you need training. Cover that slutty body of yours with one of those uniforms. Then get to work, there are bed pans to empty on that ward."

jeffee27
jeffee27
13 Followers