His Real Estate Ch. 06

Story Info
Nighshift on the ward.
1.3k words
3.78
15.6k
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 07/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jeffee27
jeffee27
13 Followers

Several nights later Beulah was sitting in her cubicle.

It was just after midnight. She had completed her rounds of the aged care ward of the Fort Sumter Hospital. After the recent passing of one of the patients there were now ten men under her care.

The youngest was in his fifties but he had lost a leg in the last war. The oldest was in his seventies. There was one bed ridden patient, the rest were able to move around the ward and the adjacent recreation room without her assistance.

There were twenty beds in the ward so every patient had an empty bed next to his own. Each bed had a curtain that could be drawn around the bed to create some privacy for the occupant.

In some ways Beulah had more freedom here than when she was assigned to a private home. The patients actually spoke to her, wanted to know something about her. In a way the patients were prisoners here too. Most of them knew that they would live out their lives in this building. Beulah was kept here by the electronic obedience devices that were permanently attached to her body.

There was a necklace linked to the communication buttons at the bedside tables in the ward. If a patient required assistance he pressed the red button and Beulah received a small dose of pain. When she attended the patient she hit the red button again and the pain stopped. It wasn't severe, about the intensity of a flea bite but it was constant until she hit the button. It was also cumulative. If two or three patients hit the button at the same time the pain increased proportionally.

Beulah also wore a pain bracelet on her ankle. This was controlled by the Matron and could inflict pain by degrees. The minimum was the equivalent of a mosquito bite; the maximum was agony so intense that it was lethal. Beulah instantly obeyed every whim of the Matron.

Beulah sat in her chair. She was watching a news programme on the Hospital information channel. A new statue had been unveiled somewhere in the national capital. It was a spring in Atlanta. The President made a speech about the battle of Gettysburg, how the defeat of the Union Oppressors had guaranteed the way of life that we all took for granted.

Beulah was thinking about the colour of the trees when she felt the familiar pain around her neck. She jumped up and headed onto the ward. She looked for the red light and went to bed number six. She tapped the red button and the pain stopped.

She looked at the face of her patient. He was in his early sixties. He was overweight. He was balding and needed a shave. His cheeks were red and blotchy thanks to years of alcohol abuse. He smiled at Beulah. The few teeth that he had left were rotten. He smelt like an ashtray. His name was Bobby. Beulah stood there, waiting for instructions.

Bobby shifted his obese body so that he was on his side, facing her. He pulled the sheet up. Beulah saw that he was naked. She looked at his hairy chest and bloated stomach. He was so fat that his pectorals were like big floppy breasts. Bobby cupped one of his hairy pectorals. He looked at her and said "Suck this, bitch".

Beulah leaned over the bed and placed her mouth on his hairy nipple. It tasted sweaty. She flicked her tongue over it to make it redden. She sucked as she opened her mouth to take as much of his soft flesh as she could. Bobby grabbed her free hand and placed it between the folds of his lower stomach. Her fingers found his flaccid penis. Her mouth was full of his hairy nipple. He pushed her head hard against his chest. Beulah felt that little prick start to grow in her fist.

Suddenly she felt the pain return to her neck. Before she could react she felt the pain double, then triple. It was hard to concentrate on Bobby. She glanced around and saw three patients sitting on the adjacent bed. They all wore nightclothes. They all had their hands in their laps, furiously trying to make their worn out dicks hard.

Bobby yelled out "Suck my cock, you slack whore" as he rolled over on his back. Beulah placed her head between his legs. His balls were hanging down so she cradled them in her hands as she kissed his penis. She was bending over the bed. One of the patients hopped off the bed and stuck two fingers into her exposed pussy.

She took Booby's cock into her mouth. The other patient had four fingers in her; he was working them in and out as he played with his dick. It was long and thick but was taking a long time to get hard. He moved his fingers from her vagina to her rectum. He spat on her butt and used his saliva as lube. He had three fingers deep inside as his cock gradually hardened, growing to its full length. He pulled his fingers out and shoved his ten inches halfway into her taught orifice. He paused and asked her if she liked it. Her mouth was too full of penis for a reply.

He shoved his dick all the way in and started lazily humping her. Bobby's cock was hard and Beulah was sucking for all she was worth. Bobby pushed her head down, burying her face in the fatty folds of his stomach. She was nearly suffocating as he blew a thin wad of cum down her throat. He pushed her away.

The guy who was working her butt nearly fell over as she moved but he grabbed her breasts to steady himself. Beulah still had her uniform on but the material was thin enough for him to feel her nipples. The uniform was short so there was no impediment to his arse fucking. He pushed into her, feeling his groin against her butt. He bucked and shot into her. He rested for few moments while his cock shrank. He pulled out of her and wandered back to his bed. He hit his red button and her pain diminished.

Beulah turned around and started jerking off the two patients sitting on the bed. One of them was hard and she expertly flicked her wrists to bring him to orgasm. The semen oozed from his cock. He scooped it up with his hand and offered it to Beulah. She licked his hand clean, swallowing every drop. He hit the red button at the bedside and her pain lessened.

Beulah now only had one more cock to deal with. She ran her hands along the length of it but it didn't harden. He leaned back on the bed and lifted his feet onto the edge of the bed. Beulah studied his exposed butt for a few moments then started licking his balls. She worked her way down to his hole, lingering on the softness between his balls and his anus. She closed her eyes and inserted her tongue.

Finally, his cock started to stiffen. She moved her tongue around inside him as she stroked his cock. It took ten minutes of rimming, tongue fucking and jerking but she soon felt his cum spurt onto her face. He slapped her as he hopped down and wobbled back to his own bed. He hit his red button and her pain stopped.

Beulah looked around as she tidied herself. All her charges were now snugly tucked in. She listened to their snores as she returned to her cubicle.

She was surprised to find the Matron standing next to the bed. Beulah felt a slight prick in her ankle.

The Matron had the switch for the pain bracelet in one hand. In the other was a small dildo. She was naked.

jeffee27
jeffee27
13 Followers