His Real Estate Ch. 07

Story Info
New treatments for a new patient.
1.2k words
3.2
17.1k
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 07/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jeffee27
jeffee27
13 Followers

Beulah quickly responded to the red light.

She stood next to Matron as a new patient was gently lifted from the wheel chair into the bed. The paramedic gave the patient's details as she typed the information into her palm top computer.

His name was Shannon. He had crashed his motorbike into a street sweeper around sunrise that morning. His left foot had been torn off. He had been operated on around lunchtime. He was going to stay in the ward for a day or two till a place was found for him in the prosthetic ward.

Matron patted the paramedic on the back as he walked away. Shannon looked up at her as tears welled in his eyes. She wiped his brow. He was twenty five. He closed his eyes as the painkillers kicked in. He slept for twelve hours.

Shannon's eyes opened. He stared into the harsh light above his head. He tried to remember why he was in hospital. His last memory was screaming "Fuck" as the bike slid under the stupid street cleaner. He shook his head and blinked. He raised his head and weakly looked around. He realised that he was in hospital.

He looked at the man in the next bed. He tried to speak but his throat was sore from the tubes that had been inserted during the operation. Matron observed his movements and came over to check on him. He whispered something to her. She could see the horror in his eyes.

Matron gently took his hand and started to answer his questions. When she ran out of answers she just sat there, quietly holding his hand. He slipped into a fitful sleep and she left to check the other patients.

Around three in the morning Shannon regained consciousness. He looked around. All the other patients were asleep. His bladder was full. He tried to moved but his leg was too sore. He lay there for a while then noticed Matron standing in the doorway. He raised his arm and weakly waved to her. Matron walked over to investigate.

Shannon explained his predicament. Matron nodded and pressed the red button beside his bed. Moments later Beulah was standing next to Matron.

She had been eating when summoned by the pain bracelet. There were slight traces of sauce on her lips. Matron looked Beulah up and down. Shannon squirmed under the sheets. Matron took a disinfectant wipe from her pocket and wiped Beulah's mouth.

Matron lifted the sheet. She reached down and loosened Shannon's nightshirt. She expertly exposed his penis. Beulah licked her lips, trying to remove the taste of disinfectant from her mouth. Matron started fondling Shannon's penis. He looked up at Matron and explained that he needed to urinate very soon.

Matron put her hand beneath his balls and put her other hand against Beulah's head. Matron slowly forced Beulah's head down toward Shannon's lap. She sternly advised Beulah not to spill a drop. Matron put her hands by her side. Beulah was bending over the bed. Beulah gently took Shannon's penis into her mouth. It grew slightly.

Shannon asked if it was OK if he sat up.

Moments later Shannon was on the edge of his bed. Beulah was on her knees in front of him. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth. Matron nodded and Shannon released his strong smelling urine. It flowed in a gentle arc from the eye of his penis into Beulah's open mouth. She gulped down as much as she could but there was too much. Some of the yellow liquid overflowed onto her chin.

Matron swatted Beulah's bare arse. As the flow subsided Matron instructed Beulah to hold some in her mouth and gargle with it. Beulah was almost fainting from the taste of Shannon's urine but she gargled until Matron told her to stop. Shannon celebrated his empty bladder by wiping some urine drops on Beulah's hair.

He rubbed his penis against Beulah's lips. She opened them to receive his dick. It rested on her tongue as it grew to its full length. Soon Beulah felt the familiar feeling of someone shoving their unwanted cock down her throat. Shannon grabbed her head and face fucked her. Matron stuck two fingers into Beulah's exposed pussy. It was dry but soon there were four fingers stretching that familiar vagina.

Shannon's grunting echoed across the ward. Several of the patients raised their heads to watch. A couple of them pushed their red buttons and Beulah's pain bracelet amplified her dose. They would have to wait for their turn. Shannon pushed Beulah's head down and he shot cum down the back of Beulah's throat.

Matron finger fucked Beulah for a while but she grew bored once Shannon stretched out on the bed and pulled the sheets over his soft cock. Shannon dozed off and Matron wandered away, leaving Beulah to deal with the other patients, most of whom sported early morning hardons.

Shannon was on the ward for three days. At ten o'clock on the fourth day the doctor told him that there was space for him in the Prosthetic Ward. They would build a new foot for him; in a few weeks he would be able to walk again. Matron had grown quite fond of him during his stay on her ward. She decided to say goodbye. She drew the curtain around his bed to give them privacy. She placed her lips on his and lightly kissed him. His mouth opened to receive the tip of her tongue. His tongue found hers and they kissed passionately, open mouthed, trying to swallow each other's lust.

Matron stepped back and undid the buttons on her blouse. She pulled back the sheet that covered Shannon. He was wearing boxer shorts. She pushed her tiny hand under the waist band and fondled his growing penis. His large tight balls felt good in her hand. The other patients were all so old and droopy but Shannon was much younger and fitter. She could feel the virility in his testicles.

She pulled his shorts down and his penis snapped to attention. It was about eight inches bit it was thick. She wrapped her fist around i. A drop of precum formed on the purple knob. Matron admired the thickly veined shaft as she lightly stroked it. When Shannon was fully erect Matron summoned Beulah.

Following Matron's breathless instructions Beulah removed her uniform. She also removed her bra. As usual she wore no knickers so Beulah was naked. The eyes of all the other patients were on her full breasts. Everyone noticed the nipples. They had been pierced a few hours earlier. They were still red and swollen. The silver rings shone brightly.

Matron grabbed those shiny new rings and yanked. Beulah grimaced from the sharp pain. She dragged Beulah by the tits and guided her to Shannon's erection. Beulah sucked for few moments then Matron pulled her off.

She grabbed Beulah's sparse pubic hair and tugged, forcing Beulah to spin around. She told Beulah to hop on the bed and face Shannon's feet. Beulah squatted over his erect cock and felt the tip brush her vagina. She gently lowered herself until his manhood was completely engulfed in her wetness.

Matron shouted at her and she increased her pace. The bed was bucking wildly when Shannon arched his bag and thrust deep into Beulah's vagina. Matron tugged on those tortured nipples as he unloaded into her. Beulah continued bucking until Matron slapped her face. She dismounted and walked to the next bed. She left a thin trail of sweat and cum behind her.

An hour later Shannon was in another department getting his stump measured for his prosthetic foot.

Back on the ward Beulah was about to suck another cock.

jeffee27
jeffee27
13 Followers