His Return

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His lips descended on hers soft kisses trying to erase some of the pain her caused her over the years. Open your mouth for me honey. I've waited so long to do this. To be with you again as we were. God you're so fucking gorgeous. He spoke over her lips while inching his hand down from her neck grazing down to her breast he stopped. The memory of that fool he decided to save because of his starring, no ogling his property's breast made him want to bite and mark her especially on them. But he understood now was the time to love her. Make her remember how it used to be. He had his reasons for leaving her so abruptly. Arrangements had to be made in order to create a secure life with her. Taking the nipple between his index finger he pinched it then latched on sucking hard, he enjoyed the way her breast filled his mouth as he tried to stuff as much as possible. Giving the same attention to her other breast looked up at her and saw a flushed Sophie waiting for sexual release. The feeling of her aching into his body was driving his crazy. He wanted to ram his cock in her so fucking deep. He knew she hadn't taken any lovers, she wasn't foolish enough to let anybody fuck his pussy.

From the feel of his cock straining against his jeans, she could feel how much he wanted her." Let me love you sweetheart." Nudging her thighs apart with his body he settled between her as he began to grind on her pussy still with his clothes still on. Quivering hands reached up to caress his face and slipped into his hair tugging a little to make sure it wasn't a fantasy, that He was really here.

Suddenly she realized that his clothes were gone and his cock was seeking entrance into her sopping wet tunnel. When he did things like that it made her wonder what the fuck he was. But soon as she felt his naked body against hers it was over. Her mouth could only use the words "Oh" and "Shit"

"You're so ready to take me honey. Come, bring your hand down and feel how thick and long I am for you. Look down as I enter my juicy cunt."

The head of his dick had a mind of its own started rubbing circles along her swollen clit pressing against it. The action made her legs open wider and her pussy swell with anticipation.

Oh god it's been so long. She started to lose herself in the mental and physical sensations that he was causing.

Looking gasped at the sight of his manhood. It was roughly the width of her forearm. The head seemed to glow a little purple while it oozed precum. The most sensitive underside had the matching mark she had. It how she knew they were made for each other and even with the doubts that hovered she knew as much as he owned her, she owned him as well. Focusing back on that spot she examined him again grasping him, not even able to get her whole fist around him she felt the smooth skin under her hand. It felt like velvet but it was so hard. Even in her state of excitement mixed with hurt and anger, she wondered to herself as she did what he instructed, How in God's name did fit that in there last time. Wait, how is he going to fit in now? It was so juicy looking. Pointing

He chuckled as sensed her thoughts. Pushing forward he let out low groan.

"Damn Sophie baby, you're fucking tight." Grasping her thighs and forcing them back lowering his body to hers, he hung his head causing their foreheads to meet. He flexed in her inch by inch, enjoying how her sweet little cunt sucked him in. Remembering what happened in bar bathroom he decided to let his mouth finish what it started. When he withdrew from her and started on him new mission. As he clamped on her swollen nub, she let a reins of moans and sighs flow free from her mouth. She came arched her back up and thrust her pussy in his face as of trying to mark him for all to see.

He saw her legs start to tremble and leaned back on his heels and shoved two thick fingers inside her. He watched her cunt squirt cream on him two fingers that were fucking her through her climax. Breathing hard she tried to catch her breath at the same time while trying not to hyperventilate.

"Oh my, that was beautiful. Mmm, you taste so fucking delicious." Wiping his fingers cleaned with his tongue he leaned down and with one quick thrust was back inside her as if he never left.

A few long hard thrust later he came to climax making her come again.

With his cock still inside he rolled her on top of him and hugged her so tight.

She sighed with contentment.

"I love you now, I love you then, I love you tomorrow, I love you past, I love you future I love you forever." She looked at him as he spoke the same words she heard the night before he left. She was never one for sappy love sayings but for some reason she believed him.

Placing her head back on his she decided to be bold "You will not leave me again. I don't care what you need to do across the universe or whatever your excuse is, you will not leave me. You will stay or you will take me with you. Is that understood Dante?"

"Yes my love, nothing but death could keep me from it, and even then my soul would come to you. I am yours and you are mine. Nothing but death love nothing but death." She got off him and lay on her side facing him. He adjusted so that he was facing her. "I'll hold you to that." she mumbled turning over and snuggling her ass against his groin.

He put his arm on her stomach and thoughts of her carrying his babe made him hard again. Knowing that she was spent he settled for putting his hand on her mound. They both drifted to sleep happy for the moment.

Sophie woke in the middle of the night scared to think the previous day's activity had been some kind of nightmare. She felt his hand, but in her mind it could be the hand of a drunken mistake. Taking a chance Sophie turned over and saw him. Her Dante was real, and he was lying beside her, looking ever so beautiful.

God, I promise I will be a better person, I'll give to any charity I see, I'll be nicer to Ms. Harmen even if she is and evil old bat, O, I promise I'll go to church every Sunday, and you know what, I'll visit my mom for Christmas this year, I promise all these things, just please, please you gave him to me now let me keep him.

12