His Reward

Story Info
A thankful wife rewards her husband.
3.5k words
4.41
34k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashric
Ashric
19 Followers

She had hurt her foot running, and spent six weeks on crutches without the use of her right foot. It sucked! It zapped all her energy, and the lack of exercise put her in a bad mood. Through it all her husband was amazing. He never complained when she couldn't help with things around the house. He made dinner, walked the dogs, and made the bed every day. He even put up with her bad moods, without offense.

Now that she had been back on her feet for a few weeks she wanted to reward him for being so good to her. He had to work late today, and she thought this would be the perfect opportunity to surprise him with his reward.

...

He got home a little after 9 PM. He wasn't too tired. Work had gone well, there was just too much to have completed it all by five o'clock. He set down his briefcase in his office, and went upstairs to find his wife.

"I hope she's not already asleep," he thought. As he reached the top of the stairs, he still saw no sight of her. "Honey, I'm home!" he called jokingly.

"Hey hon!" she replied from the bedroom. "Give me a sec. I'll be right out there."

"Ok," he said. He went into the kitchen and began to put away clean dishes from dinner the night before. He heard her walking out into the living room, and moved around the corner of the counter to greet her. He was quickly stopped in his tracks by what he saw.

She wore a black, kimono style robe, that went down only barely far enough to cover her ass, and black heels. She had tied the kimono seductively in front, allowing it to part almost down to her navel, so that he couldn't miss that she wore nothing underneath.

She approached, wrapped her arms around his neck, and kissed him. "Hey hon," she said. "How was your day?"

...

She heard him come in and quickly got up from bed where she had been reading. She slipped into her heels, and adjusted her robe, which was askew from the way she had been lying.

"Honey, I'm home!" she heard him say. Did she want him to walk in and see her here, or meet him out there? Out there, she decided quickly.

"Hey hon!" she said. "Give me a sec, I'll be right out there." She gave herself a final once over in the mirror to ensure she looked perfect for him, then she walked out into the living room.

...

"What is all this?" he asked.

"You've been so good to me lately. I wanted to return your generosity." she said.

"You don't have to do anything. I'm supposed to take care of you," he countered.

"I want to do something for you," she insisted.

"Well, ok then. What did you have in mind?" he inquired. A devilish grin crossing his face.

She took his hand and led him to the formal dinning room. The lights were dimmed low, and one of the side chairs had been pulled back from the table. On the table, in front of where the chair had been pulled back, was a pair of black, metal handcuffs. She positioned him in front of the chair, and began to remove his clothes. She alternated unbuttoning his shirt with kissing him on the neck and mouth, and nibbling on his ear. She knelt down to remove his shoes, socks, and slacks. She left his boxer-briefs on, for the time being, but nibbled playfully on his already fully erect cock, through his underwear, several times. She ran her hands up and down his stomach and chest. Then she stood back up, untied her kimono, and tossed it aside. Sure enough, she wore nothing underneath.

"I want you to take those handcuffs," she instructed, "and bind my hands behind my back. Then do with me what you wish. Does that sound like a fair reward?"

"Yes," he replied. "That sounds like something I would certainly enjoy."

He reached behind her and took the handcuffs. They were real ones, with a key, which was sitting beside them. He moved the key to the end of the table. Then he took her by the arms, turned her around, and gently bent her over the table.

"Hands behind you." he commanded.

"Yes, sir" she replied, as she placed her hands together behind her back.

He placed the handcuffs on one wrist, then the other, and ratcheted them down to fit. Then he stood back. She was standing bent over the table with her legs slightly apart, and her ample breast pressed into the wood of the table. Her head was turned to the side, and she looked back towards him and smiled. He reached out and began to play with her clit. She closed her eyes and moaned.

...

She watched as he took the handcuffs, and moved the key to the end of the table. She wanted him so badly it almost hurt. As he took her by the arms, and turned her around she knew exactly what he wanted. She let him bend her over the table.

Her pussy was already wet at the thought of him restraining her. As he placed the handcuffs on her wrists her stomach did somersaults, and her pussy clenched in anticipation.

...

"I'm going to spank you six times," he said still rubbing her pussy. "One for each week I took care of you. And you are going to count, out loud, for me."

"Mmmm... Yes, sir" came her reply. She had hoped he would take the bait and punish her. He did not disappoint.

He removed his hand from her pussy, which was already becoming very wet, and brought it down, hard, on her left ass cheek.

"One!" she said.

He did it again, this time on her right ass cheek.

"Two!"

Again.

"Three!"

He was putting more force into each blow, and her ass was starting to redden.

"Four!"

"Five!" she screamed. She was in heaven, and wasn't ready for it to stop.

He spanked her a sixth time, but she said nothing. She simply moaned. "You forgot to count," he stated sternly.

"Oh... sorry," she said coyly. "Maybe I need another."

He spanked her again, hard, on her right ass cheek. She moaned again, but still didn't state the count. So, he spanked her harder on her left ass cheek.

"Six!" she cried out.

"That's a good little slut," he said.

"Thank you, sir." She tried to remain calm and wait patiently for him to take her, but inside she was screaming "Please fuck me!"

He stood her up, turned her around, pulled her towards him, and kissed her passionately. Holding the back of her head in one hand.

"Do you want it a little rough tonight?" he asked as he pressed his forehead to hers.

"Whatever you want, baby." she replied. "This is your reward. Use me like your own little whore."

He smiled and pushed her to her knees. He removed his one remaining article of clothing, allowing his erect cock to bounce free. She smiled, looked up at him, and opened her mouth. He placed his right hand on the back of her head, and slid his cock into her mouth. They both moaned in unison. He enjoying the pleasure of her tongue teasing the bottom of his shaft, and she enjoying the taste of his cock, knowing that she was pleasuring him greatly.

He slowly fucked her face. His cock pressed against her throat on each gentle thrust. He kept his hand on the back of her head, firmly forcing her down on his cock. She expertly licked and sucked him as he entered and withdrew from her mouth. He was almost painfully hard now, and he wanted to take greater advantage of his bound wife's willingness to please this evening.

He moved his hands to the sides of her head, and began to increase his tempo. He was enjoying the sight of his wife, hands behind her back on her knees, taking his cock down her throat. He fucked her mouth deep, and hard, several more times then released her head.

She leaned back and sucked in air, catching her breath, as she looked up at him and smiled. "I take it you enjoyed that?" she asked.

"You have to ask?" he retorted playfully slapping his cock against her face. She moved to take it in her mouth again, but he evaded for a few moments before letting her have it once again. This time she didn't need his hands on her head, keeping the rhythm. She quickly sucked his cock all the way down, held it in her mouth for a moment, and then pulled back watching him as she did so.

"Mmmm... stand up," he commanded. She did as she was told. He pushed her back towards the table, so that she was barely sitting on the edge.

"Spread your legs," he said.

She complied, and responded, "Yes, sir."

He placed three fingers into her mouth, and let her suck them. Once they were nice and wet, he pulled them from her mouth, and lowered them to her pussy. He began to finger her clit and pussy, which was already very wet. She moaned, and spread her legs to give him more access to her wet slit.

"Oh god when will he fuck me!" she thought.

He lowered his head to her tits and began to suck on her nipples. First, her left, then her right, teasing them hard and erect. She moaned in ecstasy, "Oh baby!"

He stopped rubbing her clit, and abruptly smacked it instead. She brought in a quick breath in response. "Tonight you're to call me Sir, understood?" He said.

She loved him controlling her. His forcefulness brought her to a level of excitement she had rarely experienced. She was so wet that her juices were beginning to run down the inside of her thighs. She caught her breath, and responded as he commanded, "Yes, sir."

He returned to rubbing her clit, and she was clearly aroused. He massaged her button faster, and faster. She was breathing heavily, and quickly building towards orgasm. Once he felt she was sufficiently close he stopped.

"Oh god so close!" she screamed in her imagination. She looked at him distraught, but she was soon distracted. He sat down in the chair, which had been pulled from the table. "Come over her and fuck me," he said.

"Mmmm. Yes sir!" She moved to straddle him carefully, considering her still restrained hands. He held his cock forward so she could easily slide onto it, and she did so. Her wetness caused him to immediately sink to the full depth of her.

He pulled her towards him. "Fuck me hard, my good little slut," he growled.

Again her reply was a pleased, "Yes, sir." To herself she thought, "Finally!"

She bounced up and down on his cock. Her handcuffed hands kept her from doing much more. Meanwhile, he assisted her with the motion lifting her by the hips or ass. She continued like this for several minutes, impaling herself on his swollen rod, until her legs began to tire. She stopped her vertical motion, to rest her legs for a minute, opting instead to grind against him and play with his balls.

He moved his hands from her hips, and roughly fondled her breast. Licking, biting, and pinching her nipples. Causing them to become even harder.

She returned to bouncing up and down on his cock. This made her tits bounce joyously, directly in front of his face. She was once again climbing close to the peak of orgasm. This time he did not stop, but assisted her in increasing the pace. His hands tightly gripping her waist, bouncing her harder, and harder on his cock.

She screamed out as she came, and he pulled her tightly against him, continuing to fuck her as her orgasm racked her body. As it subsided he pulled her close once again, and kissed her.

"Are your legs a little tired?" he asked with a devilish grin.

"Yes, sir. A little," she replied. "But I can keep going." She knew she wanted all of him tonight. However, he wanted it.

"Good," he said. "Now stand."

She did, however a little unsteady. He got up as well. "I'll be right back," he said. He walked back into the bedroom, and retrieved a bottle of lubricant.

Returning to the dinning room she saw the bottle and asked, "What did you have in mind for me next?" Smiling at him playfully. She knew what he wanted though, and she couldn't wait. He hadn't fucked her ass in months.

"Pretty much the same thing we just did." he said. "Only this time, in reverse, and fucking your ass."

"Yes, sir," she purred.

"Bend over," he commanded.

She did as she was told, and once again placed her tits against the table. He spanked her twice, once on each cheek.

"Ah! Thank you Sir." she said.

He poored the lubricant between her ass cheeks, letting it drip down over her ass hole. Then he began to massage it around her back door. He drizzled a little more over her ass, and rubbed it into each ass cheek, making her whole bottom shine. Then he began to prepare her ass for his cock, by placing one, then two, fingers inside her tight hole. Making sure to use plenty of lube.

She moaned in pleasure as he fingered her ass. Her hands still handcuffed behind her, she tried to spread her ass for him as best she could with all the lube applied.

He removed his fingers from her ass, and began to stroke his cock, getting it ready for her as well. He reached his other hand underneath her, and helped to lift her up off the table. She stood and found his hard cock in her hands. She began to stroke him. He only allowed it for a few seconds before pulling away from her, and sitting back down in the chair.

"Face away from me, and lower your ass onto my cock," he commanded.

"Yes sir," she said as she positioned her legs on either side of him and began to lower herself onto his waiting erection. She spread her ass with her hands, and he positioned his cock at the entrance to her back door. She lowered herself an inch more, and felt his cock slide into her ass. She went weak in the knees, and had to pause before continuing. It felt amazing! Her ass was so tight from lack of use.

He placed his hands under her ass and helped to support her. After a while, she continued to push down on his cock. He removed his hands, and let her control the pace of her penetration. She moaned as she slowly began to fuck his cock with her ass. Going further, and further down his shaft with each stroke. Her legs were getting tired quickly, and she knew that was part of his game.

His psychological control over her now, excited her even further. She felt that she had pulled in about half his cock. Her legs were quickly tiring. She could feel them begin to shake. With her fatigue and the increased arousal she took the last half in one determined thrust.

"Ahh!" she cried out in a mixture of both pain and pleasure.

"That's a good little slut," he said. He pulled her back towards him, and wrapped his arms around her to fondle her breasts. One hand then smoothly made its way down her stomach to finger her clit. The sensations were incredible. Her ass became accustomed to his hard member, and she began to rock against him. Slowly, she increased her speed, and before too long she was fucking his hard cock, with her ass, in earnest.

"Oh... god... yes!" she cried. "Fuck me sir! Fuck my tight little ass hole!"

He started pulling her down harder onto his cock as he increased the tempo of his fingers on her clit. It was obvious he was driving her completely wild.

Her orgasm built quickly. She felt his speed and force increase, and lost all control. She pounded her ass onto his hard cock with all her might. She reached her peak. Her legs gave out completely, and she fell back on his cock as waves of amazing orgasm ripped through her body.

He felt her begin to cum, but he didn't let up. His fingers played across her clit as fast as he could make them. Her legs went weak, and he pulled her tight against his chest. His left hand tightly pinched her left nipple, and his right hand still fingered her clit. Her wetness exploded from her in streams that shot onto the floor in front of them. Her cries lost all articulation and became high pitched screams of pure pleasure, released.

As her orgasm subsided he released his hold on her body. And began to nibble at the nape of her neck. Each little bite sent post orgasmic shivers through her body.

"Oh my god, baby," she gasped after some time.

"Did you enjoy that?" he asked playfully.

"Use me sir," came her reply.

"What?" he asked taken aback.

"Use my body for your pleasure," she clarified. "Fuck my ass, my pussy, my mouth, my tits, my hands... Whatever you need. I'm yours!"

He needed no further prompting. Lifting himself, and her, from the chair, he once again bent her over the table, hands still bound behind her, and began to pound her ass hole with all his might.

She encouraged his violent thrusting. "Fuck my ass baby! I want your cum sir! Oh yes sir, fuck me hard!"

He didn't last long with that kind of encouragement. After just a couple of minutes he pulled out, and positioned his cock over her ass and hands. He started to stroke out the huge load of cum begging for release.

She could feel his tight balls hitting her hands, and she turned her hands and grasped his balls between them. "Shoot your load all over me sir!" she cried.

Cum exploded from his cock, shooting all over her ass and back, into her hair, and past her head onto the table. She squeezed every last drop out of his sack almost causing him to black out, but he steadied himself, and let her finish stroking out the last few drops.

...

She felt the cum landing all up and down her backside. It felt wonderful knowing she was pleasing her man so well. She held firm to his balls until his orgasm had calmed, then she reached up and stroked his cock. Gently squeezing out the last few drops of cum from his previously engorged rod.

He reached over, took the key to the handcuffs, and released her. She stood up and rubbed her wrists subconsciously. She could feel his cum beginning to drip down her ass onto her legs, and the floor.

"Were the handcuffs too tight?" he inquired.

"No, they were perfect," she assured him. "Care to help me clean off in the shower?"

"I think I could help you with that," he said.

She took his hand and led him to the shower. They allowed the water to warm, and climbed in. They cleaned her off first, rinsing all the cum and lube from her body. He gently washed her up and down making sure not to miss any spot and spending a little extra time washing between her legs. Then he rubbed her shoulders and arms, massaging the body wash into her tired muscles. She relaxed against him, letting him work her muscles in concert with the hot water.

After her shoulders were well relaxed she turned and began to wash him. Ensuring she took equal care to thoroughly clean all of him. As she washed down his stomach, and beyond, his cock began to stir from her attention.

"Oh baby!" she moaned leaning in closer to him. "Did you need more?"

"Keep stroking me like that, and I will," he replied.

"I don't want to leave you any less than fully rewarded," she teased. She stroked his cock, and kissed him. After several minutes of giving him a hand job, she rinsed the soap from his once again hard cock, and lowered herself so that she could suck him the rest of the way off. She pushed him against the back wall of the shower and vigorously sucked him until he came.

...

As he reached orgasm he grabbed the back of her head, and held her on his cock. She looked up at him, and their eyes locked as he shot his remaining cum into her eager mouth. She swallowed it down, then cleaned his cock off once again.

"Do you feel rewarded now?" she asked.

"Yes, baby," he replied. "Very well rewarded."

"Good!"

Ashric
Ashric
19 Followers