His Roommates

Story Info
She continuously teases both of their roommates.
2.3k words
4.07
46.6k
23
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today started pretty much like every other; I woke up, threw on your Cowboys jersey, and went to make a pot of coffee. We spent most of the night having the most wonderful sex and you had to be at work at 5. You woke me when you left and I dozed back off until now (6:45). I gotta get up and get moving; I have class at 11:30. I didn't expect your roomies to be awake, so I didn't bother getting fully dressed. The jersey pretty much covers everything, so I ran in to make my coffee.

I got to the kitchen and started my coffee. Man, it was going to be great. I went to sit on the couch to wait for my coffee and sat right on top of Troy. I screamed, he jumped, and we both started laughing. I hadn't seen him sleeping on the couch. The embarrassing part was I had set my naked pussy on Troy's bare chest. I'm sure he didn't mind! I always see him looking at me; him and Jimmy both—the other roommate. When I see them looking, I act like I don't know and start teasing them. I might straighten my skirt, or rub lotion up and down my legs; something to make them notice just how sexy I am. And their friend Jason gets to fuck this! Dream on losers.....Our screaming and laughing had woken Jim up and he came in the room growling.

"I just fucking got home, what the fuck?" He said. Jimmy works at the bar across the street and usually gets off around 3 AM; if he can find some drunk-ass bitch to bang, that's where he will be until 8 or 9. He was carrying a beer in his hand.

"How the hell can you still be drinking?" I laughed. What a drunk fuck!

Jim started yelling at me, "Look here you fucking whore.."

Troy looked at me and said, "He's drunk, ignore him." Then he looked at Jim and said, "Jim, she was just teasing, it's okay, go back to bed."

Jim looked at me again and said, "Look at you, walking through here with no panties on; dumbass, we know what you are up to. Yes, bitch, I see your pussy and I heard about y'all fucking all night last night. Well, guess what, we watch you fuck. Jason tapes it and we watch you getting fucked, like the whore you are. We know you like it up the ass and we've all seen your cum face!"

Taped? What? They watch me? And Jason knows? This can't be true. "You're lying, you're a fucking liar," I screamed at Jim. "Troy, it's not true, is it? Please tell me he's making shit up," I begged. The look on Troy's face told me the ugly truth.

Jim walked up and grabbed my arm, "In fact, I know what you like. You like this," Jimmy reached under the jersey and gripped my whole cunt with his large paw. Pulling me towards him, he used my labia as a handle. Roughly he slid two fingers from one hand in my pussy and two from the other hand in my asshole, basically hugging my thigh. "I've seen Jason do this to you a hundred times."

Oh my God, he does know! I tried to pull away and Jim's grip only tightened. Jim had me totally filled up in an instant; I shouldn't be enjoying this, but it feels so good.

Troy was looking at him as Jim said, "ya know, Troy, I dunno bout you, but I been wantin' to feel that mouth on my dick, too." Troy looked a little shocked, but you could see the wheels turning as his mouth began to smile.

"No!" I shouted, "You're not gonna, I'm not!"

Jim shook me like a ragdoll, "oh yes you will whore, or we're gonna tell Jason I woke up to you sucking my cock." Troy laughed.

"That's not funny, and he wouldn't believe you!" Troy leaned into me and said, "Yes he would, after last night."

Holy shit, they did hear me! I am mortified. Troy looked over and said, "Hey Jim, wanna play the recording I sent to your phone?" What the hell?

I screamed at them, "What the fuck is wrong with y'all? You watch me, listen to me, and tape me?"

"Yup," Jim said, "and now we're going to sample you for ourselves." He pulled out his phone, punched a few buttons, and a recording started to play. It's Jason moaning. "Oh yeah baby, suck my cock...fuck, you feel good....deeper..yeah that's it...ah...fuck, you can swallow cock.."

Then Jim fast forwards a little and you can hear me moaning, "uuuuuhhh, fuck me, fuck me baby, harder, ow, ow, ow....you like hurting me huh...you like it...what if I was getting fucked by another man......ow, ow, ow...oh Jason, stop, you're hurting me, you'd like that huh...watching me fuck...uh, uh, uh, oh baby, fuck me, watching me suck another man....uh, uh, uh, oh, Jason don't stop, I'm gonna cum...."

Jim stops the recording. "See, you wanna do it and Jason obviously is okay with it, hell he started pounding your ass every time you said something about another guy. Now you're gonna practice."

Jim reached under the jersey again. "Hey Troy, she's wet already."

"N-n-no I am not," I stammered. My mind was saying no, but my cunt loved Jim's touch. Jim slid another finger inside me, "no, don't" I said.

Troy came up behind me and growled into me ear, "you know I felt that warm pussy on my chest this morning don't you, well, my chest was wet when you got up—I have been smelling you since then and I am beginning to agree with Jim, you need a good fucking. Walking around here with that ass of yours hanging out, leaving the bathroom door unlocked so we "accidently" walk in on you, Jason can't be that good of a fuck, so I think all of that noise is for our benefit. I don't know how many times I have jerked myself off to your moans."

The thought of Troy fantasizing about me while masturbating was hot, but I still didn't want to do this.

"I'm not doing this, if you want my pussy you're going to have to take it, I'm not giving it up freely!" There that should make them feel like shit!

"Well okay," Jim said, "have it your way, cunt; it's gonna be fun to feel you from the inside."

Troy pulled the jersey off me and Jim picked my naked body up and carried me over to the dining room table. Jim asked Troy to go get a few bandannas.

"What the hell are you gonna do with those...let me go...Jason's gonna kick you're asses..." Jim held my nose until I opened my mouth then shoved a bandanna in.

"First thing I'm gonna do is that---shut you the fuck up! You're so fucking hot until you start talking; damn what a wasted combination."

I was infuriated beyond belief and started fighting as best I could. They managed to get my arms and legs tied to each leg of the table. This leaves me naked and exposed, bound and gagged, on the dining room table.

Jim gets a pillow from the couch and shoves it under my ass. He is pulling a chair up to the table, between my legs. I can feel him there and it is turning me on, strangely enough. I start crying, "Jason, I'm sorry," I think to myself and then become aware of Troy near my head. Jim begins by breathing on my pussy lips and it makes me jump. Troy leans down and starts sucking on one nipple. This feels so good to me and it shouldn't, right? I didn't choose this; I fought as hard as I could, didn't I.

Troy drops his shorts and starts sliding his hard cock on my tits. "His dick is long and thick, wow, I wouldn't mind....NO!" I tell myself. Jim is playing with my pussy and asshole.

Jim says to me, "Your cunt tells me you are loving this, I wanna take your gag off so I can hear you moan for us. If I take it off, you will not scream or talk, if you do I will put it back on, got it?" I nod approval and appreciate the relief I am given. Troy is sucking, fucking, and twisting my nipples, when Jim opens my pussy with his thumbs and sucks directly on my engorged clit. I am moaning loud and I can tell Jim is pleased.

He keeps fingering my pussy and sucking my clit; Troy grabs both tits and shoves them together and sucks both nips at once. "Oh god, I'm gonna cum." My pussy is twitching and getting ready to explode....and they both stop touching me allowing my orgasm to subside.

"Uhhhhhhhh" I scream, "I....I was....there...." They quickly untie me and pull me down to the chairs and I find myself riding Troy's fat cock. He is made like a Greek god and hung like one too. Troy is leaning back on the chair and I am pumping up and down on his lap. Jim pulls a chair up behind me while reaching around and pulling my nipples. I feel surrounded by manliness, being explored by four hands. Jim releases one nipple and begins massaging my asshole; Troy has the other nipple and is thumbing my clit as I fuck him.

My cunt is wet and filled by Troy, and then Jim slides his finger in my asshole. Instantly I cum and scream out. I am fucking Troy as hard as I can when I can't handle it anymore and my pussy starts gushing my sweet juices everywhere. I am moaning and coming and I feel Jim's stiff dickhead on my asshole.

I'm still coming and Jim pushes slowly into me; I yell out and cum even harder. I can't stop coming, then I feel four hands grip my hips and start lifting me. I'm going to die right here—two men filling both my holes and both using me as a fucktoy. They bounce me up and down quickly. My ass and pussy are stretched out and Troy is abusing my tits with his mouth. Jim's teeth are clamped down on the back of my neck. I get no relief from orgasm.

My juices pour from my body and cover us all while I am twitching and moaning. I've never cum like this before. The two of them slam me down onto their laps until Troy says he is going to cum. He pulls out of me, leaving me on Jim's lap being fucked in the ass. Troy pulls my head down and Jim stands up, giving him leverage to pound my asshole. Troy shoves his cock in my throat and cums hard. I swallow as fast as I can. Troy was moaning in relief when I hear Jim start grunting. His balls contract and I feel his cum fill my ass.

I'm tired, sore and glad they are done.

None of us heard Jason come in. Apparently, he had watched most of the show. He walked around the corner and said, "So, is this what happens while I am at work? I come home to surprise you and find this" We all stare at him waiting for the anger. Jason walks over and grabs my hair, "On your knees, whore!"

"I..I...don't understand.." I start.

"Shut up whore, Jim told you not to talk!" Jason tells Jim, "Jimmy, get the paddle, we have to teach this slut a lesson." Jim comes back with an old fraternity paddle; it looks thick and solid. "Jimmy, you need to spank the slut for her disobedience."

Jim responds, "Yes, sir." With that, the wooden paddle lands across both ass cheeks with a solid pop.

I scream. When my mouth opens Jason shoves his dick into my face. My tears begin to fall and Jason says to me, "You love sucking cock, don't you, whore?" I nod yes. "You will suck my cock until I cum and then swallow, understand?" I nod again. He grabs my head and impales it onto his stiff member.

"From now on, you will suck dick on command, mine, Troy's, or Jimmy's when we ask, and do you understand?" I cannot breathe. No I don't agree, never! I try to pull back against Jason with no luck. My lungs are about to explode and I feel light headed so I nod in agreeance. Jason says, "Good, I knew you would accept our proposal. You are now our sex slave, our good little fuck toy, who allows us to use her whenever we feel the need. You are going to be busy, my little whore. Now if you want to earn your dinner tonight, you need to finish me off now."

Jason leans back and I begin to suck his cock. I can taste my tears. This is horrible; I cannot believe this has happened. My parents won't be back from Europe for months; they won't miss me 'til then. "Hey Troy," says Jason, "what was that fantasy you were telling me you have?"

Troy replies, "The one where I tongue her cunt and finger her ass while she sucks your cock?"

"That would be the one," Troy replies, "jump under there dude and eat that sweet pussy." Troy slides on the floor between my knees and begins to lap at my pussy. He has his nose buried in my used cunt, working away with his tongue. "Maybe this won't be so bad, after all?" I think, as my mouth slides up and down on Jason's stiff dick. Jason says, "Hey Jimmy, go get the camera, will ya?"