His Rules, Her Repercussions Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want my cock, don't you, you slut?"

She is panting and only replies with a slight nod.

"Good. Get up and turn around."

She obeys his words and stands before him blindfolded and her lips parted. He runs his tongue over her bottom lip and follows it with a bite that makes her moan. He kisses her deeply. As he pulls away from her he whispers against her lips, "I want to fuck your mouth."

He helps her to kneel before him and guides his cock into her mouth.

She feels the velvety head of his dick move past her lips and graze her tongue. She begins to suck him hard. She feels his hand on her head pushing her further and further down him. She puts more pressure around her lips and sucks as he moves her head back and forth, faster and faster. She relishes his salty taste, the change in his breathing. She feels the tensing of his muscles and knows he is holding back. She tries to keep her head moving, but his hands are tangled in her hair and he pulls her mouth away.

"Oh, baby, you are so good at sucking dick," he praises her. "I can't come too soon though. I want to get a few more orgasms out of you first." He sees the purple dildo sitting on the bed and their bottle of lube on the night stand and plans his next move. He picks her up and lays her on the bed face down. He removes the cuffs and orders her to lay spread eagle, face down. He climbs on top of her making her feel how ready he is for her and gives her a warning.

"Now, do not move, no matter what. Keep your hands where they are and don't even think about closing those legs or I will punish you again."

He grabs the dildo and lubes it up. He reaches a hand under her and feels her slickness from her earlier orgasm. He slips two fingers into her making her moan. "Oh, you are so wet, baby. Are you that wet for me?"

"Yes, sir. You make me wet."

He eases his fingers out and replaces them with the dildo. He penetrates her slowly giving it a slight twist to make it hit her g-spot.

She lets out another moan. She relishes in the fullness she is feeling and can't help, but more her hips up and down as he move the dildo back and forth. She can feel him hitting against that sweet spot, making her muscles tense. She is panting and grinding. Trying with all her might to not move her arms and legs, but she feels another sensation creeping up. "Oh no! Not now. I am about to come!" she cries out without even realizing it.

"What's the matter baby?"

She is panting a writhing, "I have to go-oh!" she can't finish her sentence because of the electrified pleasure running through her. She can feel this is going to be a big one, but she feels the need to pee.

"No you don't baby. I read about this, just let go. Let go, baby. Just come for me."

She feels it building and building. She is afraid and wants to squeeze her legs together, but he is between them and working the dildo faster and faster. She can't hold it any longer and she explodes, squirting come all around the dildo. She can feel a wetness pooling under her and she realizes that she actually squirted for the first time in her life.

"Oh God that was hot," he says to her. He quickly pulls out the dildo, releasing more of her cum and flips her onto her back. He nuzzles her sex and savors the taste of her freshly squirted juiciness. He begins to lick and suck every inch of her pussy with the expert tongue that she loves.

"You taste so good. Do you know how good you taste? My little cum slut, you need to taste yourself."

He takes two of his fingers, run them up and down her sex then places his fingers in her mouth.

"Suck them. Taste how good you taste."

She sucks on his fingers tasting a salty muskiness that strangely begins to turn her on even more. He puts his mouth to hers and kisses her, making her taste even more of herself. He reaches behind her head and removes her blindfold. He then thrusts his cock deep into her pussy feeling the aftershocks of her coming. He feels her squeeze his dick with welcome.

"I want to see you while I fuck you," he says as her stares into her eyes. His intense blue eyes hold her as he rides her. She wraps her legs around him and holds him to her like a vise. He moves within her quickly, suckling her breasts, biting them. She bites his shoulder and rakes her fingers down his back to his ass. She keeps her hips moving to match his rhythm, and she feels that warmth building in her again.

"I can't possibly come again," she thinks to herself, but she knows this is building up to another orgasm.

"Fuck me harder!" she screams out.

"Shut up, slut, and fuck me!"

His command sends a quake through her making her scream out his name and squeezing the fuck out of his dick, forcing him to come and cry out.

They are spent and stuck to each other with sweat and cum. He moves off of her lays beside her. He slowly begins to trace her body, walking his fingers around the curves of her breast, down her hips...

She closes her eyes and whispers, "Thank you, sir"

He chuckles, "Can you imagine if we had started doing this years ago?"

She laughs and rolls onto her side to look at him and runs her fingers through his chest hair. "I have never come like that before. The whole night has just been amazing. You were great."

He folds his arms behind his head, rolls onto his back and says, "Thank God for the internet."

12