His Secret

Story Info
Lisa finds out her new step brother Matt's secret.
1.5k words
63.4k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a week before Christmas as I laid in my bedroom reading a magazine made for teenage girls with boyfriend problems. Typical. My mom and new step dad Mark went out a few hours ago to get a Christmas tree, along with a few last minute groceries and gifts. The air was chilly and stale as light breezes came in through the screen, making me shiver as I was wearing just a black tank top and red shorts, typical night clothes no matter what the temperature was outside.

Closing the window with a light bang, I resumed reading the magazine I carelessly threw across the bed. Nothing was really that interesting to me as I fingered through the pages, it was just something to do, and I was bored out of my mind. I heard the door downstairs open and close, assuming it was mom and Mark home already, I ignored it. Soon it was quiet, that is until I heard sharp knocks against my door, to soft to be my mother's, yet to hard to be Mark's. I grumbled annoyingly as I realized who it was. Mark's nineteen year old son and my new step brother Matt. He was home for break much like I was. Except he got out a week late due to his finals running slow, I had been off four days already. It was nice without dealing with his comments and jabs towards me attending a local school and not a State University like him.

The knocks continued as I huffed. I really didn't want to deal with his shit right now, and I dreaded coming into a fake happy family conversation with him at dinner.

"Be right there!" I called. Shoving the magazine under the pillows and straightening up my bed.

"Lisa, let me in, now!" his voice was gruff and dangerous, I rolled my eyes as I answered the door, I hated Matt more than I had ever disliked anyone, it was obvious he didn't like me much either.

"Yes, brother dear? How may I be of service to you this fine evening?" I almost lost it as his light blue eyes grew to a dark sapphire and his arms flexed, he was pissed off and I found it hilarious.

"Let me in your goddamn room!" he slammed the door open, barely crushing my hand that could've been wedged in the door if I hadn't moved it.

"Congratulations, you're in my room, mission accomplished, see ya." I said motioning to the door. He chuckled a dark laugh and laid on my bed, he was not phased by my now foul mood he put me in.

"Where's my dad and Sarah?" he asked, kicking off his Jordan sneakers and propped his hands behind his head, as if he had no intention of leaving.

"Christmas shopping. Now will you leave?" he avoided the question.

"When did they leave?"

"Just an hour ago. Get out."

"When will they be back?" I glanced at him stupidly.

"Oh, I get it, you're just here to annoy me. Does it look like I fucking know what time they'll be home, Matt? Am I with them? No."

His dark brown hair fell in his sapphire colored eyes and he smirked at me, it made my stomach flip and twist, still laying on my bed, he propped himself up to a sitting position, his muscles working against his white t-shirt. The material tight against his toned frame, he worked out down the basement frequently and had many girlfriends, each one sluttier than the next, in short, Matt was raw sexuality and we both knew it.

"Why are you staring at me?" I asked as his eyes never left mine. I licked my lips subconsciously eyeing him up and down.

"I should be asking you the same question."

"What do you want Matt?" I let out an exasperated sigh, looking up at him tiredly.

"You don't like me do you?" he asked. In all seriousness, it threw me off guard.

"Never have, never will." I replied, crossing my arms against my chest.

"I don't think I like you either, in fact, I can't fucking stand you. You, the little slut who is the bane of my existence, and you're fucking mother? She just sits there and watches you act like a little fucking angel around her and my father. I bet you want his cock too."

I leaned against the door frame confused, where the hell did that come from?

"Matt, I'm not a whore. Maybe you should check your ex's before you accuse me of being what I'm not. Or better yet, you can leave my room, and take my mother out of your fucking mouth." Is he trying to piss me off? The next thing I knew, he stood up, and walked in front of me. His hands pushing me further against the frame of the door. I seethed as he leaned his lips against my ear.

"What do you mean not a whore? Do you just like dressing like a little fucking slut to get my attention?"

"W-what are you talking about?" I twisted away from his face, my breathing shook as his lips worked against my neck and collar bone, his tongue slid against my pulse.

"Look at me when I speak to you." I locked my eyes to his as his hands wound under my tank top rubbing my thin stomach. Nails digging into the sensitive skin as I shivered involuntarily against him. I felt something stirring inside of me as he picked me up effortlessly and placed me on the bed, himself on top of me as he rubbed my thighs.

"Oh...god." Matt's skillful fingers worked my weak spot as he expertly moved his fingers down to my underwear, they were soaked as he inhaled my scent and growled.

"I knew it. You fucking whore, I knew you wanted me." I whimpered as he ripped down my underwear and shorts in one motion, exposing myself to him fully.

He kissed me hungrily as his fingers slammed inside my tight pussy. I screamed into his lips as he took his fingers out of me, a bit of blood stuck to them as my juices dripped against his knuckles. He sucked them clean and it made me squirm. What was going on with me?

"Wanna know something Leese?" His eyes loomed my exposed flesh as he hiked up my shirt, placing kisses from my navel to my chest. I tried so hard not to moan his name. I found myself craving him. This is wrong...so fucking wrong.

"What?" I found myself asking, although my voice sounded unknown, so weak, so frail, and so vulnerable.

"I scream your name when I fuck my girls." He whispered against my stomach, was he the same kid who said he couldn't stand me a few minutes ago? My head was in a whirlwind of emotions, sick satisfaction lingered as he pleasured my body in ways I couldn't. I was no stranger to climax and orgasm, having been masturbating since I was ten, it was inevitable, but Matt took me to a whole new euphoria.

"Suck my cock." he muttered against my lips as he bit down against the flesh. I tasted the metallic coppery taste of blood. I positioned myself on my knees and took out his length, he was huge. Eight inches at best. I popped the head in and out, hearing his breathing quicken as he ripped his fingers through my hair.

"You're so much better than my cheerleader sluts." he groaned as I slipped deeper, saliva dripping down my chin as I took as much of him in my mouth as I could.

"Gag." he replied, slamming my face down on his dick, with one quick move, his balls hit my chin, he was moaning loud as he thrusted harder in and out of my lips.

"You really are a cock whore, I knew it just by looking at you." he mumbled, I felt him tighten, bracing myself for his release when he held my head in place.

"Don't. Move. I'm cumming." he ground out. A minute later, he shot spurt after spurt of cum down my throat, he rode out his orgasm in my mouth as I felt myself grow dizzy. He withdrew his softening member from my throat as a mixture of cum and spit trailed down my chin and neck. He kissed my forhead sweetly before pulling up his pants and grabbing his sneakers.

He looked at me heavy lidded as we heard fumbling downstairs.

"Lisa! We're home and we have a Christmas tree! If Matt's home tell him to come bring the bins down from the attic."

"Okay, mom!" I called, looking to Matt in nervousness. I side stepped him as he pulled me back against my wrist.

"Don't think I'm done with you yet little girl, when our parents are sleeping, I'll be back to finish up. Maybe if you're good, you'll get to cum in return." I nodded mutely and exited the room with Matt grabbing Christmas ornaments, I sighed watching my mother and Mark putting up the tree.

What world did I step into?

Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
Costume Sex Brother and sister are confined together in their underwear.in Incest/Taboo
Sister Sucks Sleeping Sibling He gets to know his sexy sisters.in Incest/Taboo
Family Affair: Backseat Sister Brother takes sister's virginity during family road trip.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories