His Secret Office Slut

Story Info
A mature woman receives a gift from her younger lover.
2.7k words
4.26
82.2k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having been away from this site for a while I felt that I wanted to write something short and quick just to get me started. I reached out to our forum and picked one of the first suggestions I got. It was just to supposed to be a vignette but I might add a second part if there is demand for it.

*****

She waved good bye to the girls and headed down the corridor to her office. She opened the door and as she closed it behind her she saw a box wrapped in red paper sitting on her desk.

Suddenly she felt a knot in her stomach. It had to be from Chris. She slowly walked toward the box as if it would contain a severed head, but at the same time she could feel a familiar warmth between her legs.

She hated him for treating her like a slut. She was a mature woman and should be treated with respect. She could be his mother for god sake.

But every time she met him her knees felt like jello. She felt like a schoolgirl all over again with butterflies in her stomach and a weak will. In the end he always won and when he fucked her, ohh my god, she felt so alive. She had never felt a high like that for all the twenty years she had been married to Bill.

Her fingers trembled as she unwrapped the present. As she opened the lid she found lingerie and a blouse. With it came a hand written note signed Chris and she squeezed her legs together as she read it.

"I hope you had a great lunch my little office slut. I know you must be hungry for other things now that you haven't had a good fuck in a few days. I hope you have been obedient and kept your fingers out of that slimy cunt of yours."

She blushed as she remembered last saturday when he had invited himself to her place. He had made her cook dinner before putting on a fashion show for him. Then he fucked her in the living room right up against the backyard windows with the lights on.

She had begged him to close the blinds, anyone who walked by could see them. But he said that a slut shouldn't be ashamed to show the world her big tits and wet cunt. In the end she had cum so hard her legs gave out. He left her half naked in a puddle of her own cum on the floor crying from both the shame and her arousal.

She again squeezed her thighs together feeling her sex betraying her as she read on.

"Since your wardrobe was really lacking in proper clothes I have gotten you some things for you to see how an office slut is expected to dress. And since I am such a generous guy I will give you something you crave before you go home tonight. I expect you to put on your new uniform and come down to the mail room at 6 pm sharp. I will give you what all office sluts need."

She felt her cheeks heat up as she blushed furiously. At first she shook her head no but it only took a minute for her now wet sex to take charge. 'At 6PM almost everyone one should have gone home' she rationalised as she let her fingers caress the silky material of the white blouse.

It was a thin polyester blouse that shone in the light.' At least it wasn't see through' she thought.

She then picked up a skirt. It was black with pleats and even though it was short it wasn't a parody. Rather it was a short skirt someone actually would wear if they wanted to be daring. If they wanted to send the message that they were available and ready.

She always wore pants suits and secretly she thought skirts were a little slutty. She always felt she dressed up for someone else when she wore skirts. And she felt people would judge her and think lesser of her if she showed them her legs. She knew that he knew her feelings toward that piece of clothing, he had commented on it on several occasions.

She picked up the next piece of cloth and held up a hot pink scrap of fabric. It could hardly be described as a panty, a few strings with a tiny patch of stretchy material that would hardly cover anything.

She blushed again as she remembered the first time he had shaved her down there. She had put up a fight, protesting that she would look like a little girl. She pleaded with him to let her keep her modesty, she was a grown woman after all.

But would hear nothing of it. Sluts didn't have any nasty hair on their cunts. After he had shaved her he put her in front of the mirror and forced her to watch as his fingers played with her swollen and aroused lips until she begged him to make her come.

"See how a bald cunt really shows how horny you are? There is no hiding your inner slut now little Kathy" As if to punctuate his little speech he gently slapped her between her legs and she could still remember the wet splatting sound.

He then pressed her against the wall mirror and had her practice french kissing her self as he continued to keep her on the edge. "It's important for a slut to practice. One day you might make out with another girl to entertain some horny clients of yours"

His degrading words seared her mind. Images of her performing in front of a crowd set her over the edge and she screamed as she came on his talented fingers. He kept her pressed against the mirror and the cold surface felt divine against her sweaty skin as she came down from another addicting high.

She picked up the next piece from the box and she held up a wide black garter belt. The silky belt had lace trims in the sides and a little pink rose and a bow adorned the front. Six garter straps hung down so her eyes searched the contents of the box for stockings. She found a pair of thin silk stockings with a black seam running in the back. They had quite a broad lace trim and she wondered if that would show under the skirt.

In the bottom she found a hot pink bra and as she picked it up she realised that it was a quarter cup if even that. For the fifth time since she had opened the infernal box she felt her cheeks heat up.

Why did he do this to her? What would people think if they saw her? She shook her head 'no'. She couldn't do it, she wouldn't do it. She had to put a stop to this sick game he played with her.

She put everything back in the box and stuffed it in the bottom drawer and sat down to get some work done. There still was the Anderson file to review and her boss had wanted a second opinion on the Willson case.

For the next two hours she really put all her effort into the job but as she closed the Anderson file her mind drifted back to that evil box hidden in her drawer. She could feel her sex spasm as images of her dressed as a slutty secretary flashed before her eyes.

For a minute she just sat there with her eyes closed letting her mind drift. Her hands found a life of their own and she pressed her knuckles against her sex and gently rocked them as she thought of his hard veiny cock.

She felt her will weaken and she continued to play with herself. her other hand grabbed her breast and pinched the nipple hard. She moaned as the pain mixed with her rekindled arousal.

She opened the drawer and looked at the box, what harm would it be to just try it on? She had no intentions to parade around at work all dressed up but she could lock the door and just see how it would look. No harm in that right?

She again stood up and after closing the blinds and locking the door she stripped out of her white cotton blouse, pants and pantyhose.

She eyed herself critically in the office bathroom mirror she had. At 46 she wasn't as trim as she used to be in her younger days but she was nowhere near fat. Comfort kilos she called them and they filled out her figure making her feel more soft and curvy. Her breast, or tits as her had her call them, was too large for her taste. Without a bra they hung and she hated that her large nipples was almost impossible to hid without heavier bras.

In the junction between her thighs her large pouty sex pulsed in cadence with her heart. These days it always seemed aroused and swollen driving her mind into the gutter with it. Her modest cotton panties had a big wet spot on them and she peeled them of leaving a string of arousal between her lips and the damp material.

She took of her bra as well before rummaging through the box picking up the tiny panties. To get them over her hips she had to stretch them really wide and as the strings settled the small patch grabbed her sex like a glove. It even had a seam running in the middle separating her lips into an obscene camel toe.

The tiny hot pink triangle drew the eyes on almost highlighting her sex. No one would wear a piece of underwear like this if she wasn't ready to show it off. As she shifted on her feet she felt the seam saw against her swollen clit making her slowly rock her hips to tease herself.

Next was the bra and the first thing she took notice of was how well it fitted. He really must have done his research. She felt her heart swell a little when she thought of him and how he really put an effort into their little games.

But as she drew the straps over her shoulders she almost fainted. She looked like a whore ready to be fucked with her tits almost uncovered. Her large tits was squeezed together creating a massive cleavage without actually cover anything. Her large nipples stood proud and erect and almost amazed at the transformation she caressed them making her knees buckle as lightning bolts of arousal shot from them.

'What am I turning into' she thought as she fought to keep her hands to themselves.

She picked up the garter belt and had some difficulty getting it into place. She had to sit down and roll the thin stocking up her legs. 'Glad I shaved this morning' she thought as the silk caressed her calves settling in all modesty too low on the leg.

'The lace tops will definitely show' she thought as she struggled with the garter straps and getting the seam straight.

Next came the blouse and she had goosebumps as the silky fabric caressed her skin. The blouse was really tight across her bust so she had to keep the top buttons open presenting a rather unprofessional cleavage. Between the extreme push up and her now diamond har nipples she looked nothing like the professional woman she was.

She let her hands caress the hard nubs through the fabric again sending electric jolts straight to her clit making her press her legs together. By now she could see a dark stain form around the seam of her panties and she actually had to lean on her desk and slowly count to ten to get herself under control

All sorts of wicked images and thoughts went through her head while she picked up the skirt and put it on. She was right, the stocking tops showed just below the hem giving her a look that perfectly said slutty secretary on her way to dictation.

She actually smiled as the thought about her little joke. She felt something missing and the realised that she had left a pair of black high heels in the cupboard after the christmas party last year. She rummaged through it until she found them.

They were only 4 inch but it had a dramatic effect on her posture giving her a more arched back. The result was devastating making her breas... tits stick out like two torpedoes. She actually couldn't see her feet looking down, all she saw was a vast valley of soft flesh sticking out from her chest.

'I wonder how I look' she thought as the rather small mirror in her tiny office toilet was not even close to large enough for her to get a good look.

Then it struck her, the ladies bathroom down the hall had that large wall mirror and looking at her watch she knew that Susan and Sally had both gone home for the day. No one was left on her floor so with a beating heart she unlocked the door and peeked outside.

She closed it again cursing herself. 'What are you doing Kathy Fields? Anyone can see you in that ridiculous outfit. You will be the laughing stock of the whole department'.

She leaned against the door and again her hands found a will of their own pinching her nipples and letting her knuckles rub against her sticky hot sex. It only took a minute of playing before the voice of reason went away. She was so horny now she just had to see what she looked like.

Again she opened the door and listened. The coast seemed clear and she hurried down the hall on her heels. It was only a few turns but as she locked the bathroom door behind her all she could hear was her heart pounding away like a racing car.

On shaky legs she turned around and faced the mirror.

"Ohh my god" escaped her lips as she saw the woman in front of her. Her face a little flustered from the little run but it looked more like she was a bitch in heat with a healthy flush on her cheeks.

The tight blouse did nothing to hide her huge tits straining against the shiny material. You could see the pink bra cups through the sheer material leaving no doubt that the woman wearing that had only one intention in her head - To get fucked.

Traveling further down the black skirt also had a satin shine and her lacy stocking tops could be seen peaking out from under the short pleated garment. She shifted her weight letting the electric feeling of stockings rubbing against each other wash over her.

She was so horny she raised her skirt flashing herself like a common whore. The pink fabric hid nothing of her swollen lips and the seam in the middle had a large wet spot. She let her fingers drag across it almost making her cum.

But she withdrew her hand by sheer will and again took in what could only be the perfect office slut. She had made it so far, and the fire escape was almost next to the bathroom giving her the perfect route to the basement mailroom where Chris would be waiting for her.

She knew the risks but also knew what her 19 year old lover would do to her. How his glorious cock and his harsh words sent her to highs she never thought existed.

She needed to feel that again and with shaky hands she slowly unlocked the door and peaked outside. She could hear the cleaning lady doing the conference rooms on the other side of the floor so the coast was clear.

Her heels made an sexy echo in the staircase and the swishing of her nylons was all she could hear as she made her way down as fast as she could. Several times she stopped when she thought she could hear someone come.

With a pounding heart she reached the bottom undetected. She listened before opening the heavier steel door leading to the basement. Only a few meters left she thought. Only a few meters left before he again would take control of her. To treat her like the office slut that she was.