His Servant Ch. 03

Story Info
The trip to Atlanta.
2.5k words
3.75
8.8k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: I don't own Dukes of Hazzard, not making any money, just cheap thrills.

Warnings: Slash, Incest, BDSM, Angst

Rating: FRAO

*

Luke hid a smile, he could almost hear the frustrated words Bo was undoubtedly thinking. Ignoring the younger man, he focused on Daisy's jeep.

Bo blew a breath of air between nearly closed lips. He didn't understand why Luke was working so slowly. They should have been done with this and on their way to Atlanta an hour ago. Didn't Luke want...his eyes snapped to where Luke stood, bent over the hood of the jeep. His mouth opened, but no words would come. What had he done? Oh Lord, what had he....

A choked, strangled cry jerked his attention away from the jeep, just in time to watch Bo running for the barn. Luke frowned. He knew his slowness had been frustrating Bo, but he hadn't thought it was that bad. Good thing he was done, he grinned. Wiping his hands, he tossed the rag aside and followed the blond into the barn. He didn't need to call out, he knew exactly where he would find his cousin. Moving down the center of the building, he pulled open the door to the corn crib. "Something you want to talk about pet?" he asked, his tone as neutral as his expression.

The look of despair on Bo's handsome face drove all thoughts of teasing the younger man from his mind. Without a thought, he climbed into the corn crib, crouching next to his cousin. "Bo? What is it? What's wrong?"

"I'm sorry Luke," came the whispered reply.

He was sure the confusion he felt must be written on his face. "Sorry? What do you have to be sorry for Bo?" he gently asked. The younger man just stared at him until Luke was sure he would have to repeat the question.

"You don't have to keep being my.... Thank you for trying, but you don't have to keep pretending."

Luke blinked, "What makes you think I'm pretending?"

"You're putting off going to Atlanta."

It was Luke's turn to stare as he wondered what Bo was talking about. Like a coin in a slot, the pieces fell into place. "I wasn't putting it off, I was teasing you."

"Teasing?"

He nodded, giving the blond an affectionate smile. "I knew you were anxious to get to Atlanta, that's why I was working so slow. You've always hated waiting..."

"So you still want to be with me?" Bo hated how small and timid he sounded, but he couldn't seem to help himself.

Luke smiled, giving the blond a one-armed hug, "Yes Bo."

He giggled, the feeling of relief that flooded him leaving him giddy. "Thank you Luke...Master," he shyly added. "I'm sorry Master."

Luke sighed in fond exasperation, "What are you sorry for now pet?"

"I shouldn't have doubted you Master."

"No you shouldn't have pet, but I'll forgive you this time."

Bo smiled, "Thank you master."

"Now," Luke said, crab crawling to the door and out, "I'm done so while I get cleaned up, you put the tools away."

"Yes Master," Bo nodded, following him out of the corn crib.

Luke watched him for a moment, surprised at the feeling of pride that washed over him as Bo obeyed him without question. "Come in and clean up when you're done," he threw over his shoulder. He didn't wait to acknowledge Bo's reply, confident that the blond would do as he was told. He almost laughed, a few days ago he wouldn't have been nearly as sure. Of course a few days ago he wouldn't have expected to have Bo as his own personal slave. Odd how a man's life could change so quickly.

A short time later, they were leaving the farm, Luke driving Daisy's jeep, with Bo following in the General. They dropped the jeep off at Mary Beth's for their cousin, before heading for the Hazzard bank. A small transaction later and Luke was back in the General, money in hand. Once again, he was grateful for their uncle's insistence that they keep a bit of the money, from each race they won, for themselves. Though if the older man knew what use he'd be putting those funds to, he might not be so insistent next time.

Luke looked at the storefront, it didn't look like much. "You sure this is it pet?"

"Yes Master," Bo smiled. "They don't want normal folks to notice it," he passed on the explanation he'd been given.

Luke nodded, that made sense. "You remember what I told you pet," he said as he climbed out of the General. From the corner of his eye he saw Bo nod. Turning away, he led the way into the small building. "What items were on the list pet?"

"A cock cage, a whip, a cock ring and butt plug Master," Bo dutifully replied.

"Thank you pet," Luke naturally responded. "Do you know where to find the items pet?"

"Yes Master, this way," he replied. Turning towards a side wall, he led Luke to the area he would find the items he wanted.

Luke stepped forward, glancing over the various toys on the wall. Schooling his features, he fought to keep the blush from his face. It wasn't as if he had never heard of these things, had even, thanks to his friend, seen some, but he'd never been in a public place while looking at sex toys. "I will allow you to choose your own cock ring and cage pet," he decided after a moment. That made the most sense, after all, who would know better what size to get than the man who would be wearing them? "I will find you a plug and a whip."

"Yes Master," Bo nodded, keeping his eyes submissively on the floor. He too was fighting to keep the blush from his face, though not with the same success as Luke. He didn't suppose that really mattered, nobody would think it odd for a slave to be blushing. Which was good, considering that every time he looked at the toys on the wall, or caught a dominant looking him over, his face turned beet red.

"You are a beautiful man."

Bo turned, for a moment forgetting his instructions, he looked the man, who equaled him in height, in the eye. Quickly dropping his eyes to the floor, he mumbled his thanks. He wasn't sure if he should even be talking to the man; he didn't want to encourage him, but he'd been raised to be polite.

"Do you have a master, or mistress?"

"Yes he does," Luke answered for him, a frown on his face.

"I should have known," the tall red-head smiled. "You're a lucky man," his deep voice rumbled, unknowingly sending shivers down Bo's spine.

Luke returned the smile, he couldn't deny the man was right, nor argue with his taste. "Yes I am," he agreed.

"Would you consider sharing?"

Luke bit down on the answer that instinctively rose to his lips. He could see the effect this stranger was having on Bo, or at least the effect of his voice. It was that, which drove him to actually consider the question. "Perhaps, if I knew the person I was going to share him with."

The red-head chuckled, his hazel eyes twinkling with mirth. "Of course. I should have introduced myself. I'm Sam," he said, holding out his hand to the slightly shorter brunette.

"Luke," he took the hand, shaking it firmly. "Can I ask how you knew Bo was a submissive?"

"He dropped his eyes to the floor when he spoke to me."

Luke shook his head, "No, you knew before you approached him."

Sam raised an eyebrow, "Are you so sure of that?"

Luke smiled, he might not have been staring around the place, but he'd been a Marine and he knew how to watch without being obvious. "Very," the simple, one word reply speaking volumes.

Sam inclined his head, acknowledging the truth of what Luke had said. "It isn't something that most people would pick up on, however anybody who is a true dominant would have recognized his submissive nature."

"I see," Luke mumbled. "How do I reach you, if I decide I want to share?" he asked after a moment's consideration.

"You can reach me here."

"Here?" Luke asked, not bothering to hide his surprise.

Bo kept his eyes down, but he was as surprised as Luke. True he could count on one hand the number of times he'd been here, but if this was where Sam could be reached he wondered why he hadn't seen him before.

Sam smiled, "I own the place."

Luke scowled, "So you saw us come in?" Though phrased as a question, the accusation hung heavy in the air.

"No Luke, I was in the back until just before I approached your submissive." Sam made sure to emphasize the word your, he wanted the younger man to know he wasn't attempting to steal what belonged to him.

"Sorry about that, guess I'm a little possessive," he apologized.

"Or protective," Sam countered, an understanding smile gracing his face.

"That too," Luke smirked. "If you'll excuse me, I have some more shopping to do." He waited for Sam to leave them alone. "Are you okay Bo?"

Bo nodded, "He was just talking to me Master." He turned back to the display, quickly selecting a cage and a ring. "Are you really going to share me with him Master?"

Luke raised an eyebrow, he wasn't sure how he felt about the idea himself but he couldn't help wondering how Bo would react to the idea. "I might, I haven't decided yet...is that going to be a problem pet?"

"No Master," Bo quickly replied. "I agreed to do whatever you say Master, I haven't changed my mind."

Luke nodded, "No reason to make a decision today. Come on pet, let's see what else we can find." By the time they left the store, he had added nipple clamps, a vibrator and some specialty lube to the original list. His best buy, in his opinion, however, wasn't a toy but a book; The Joys of Gay Sex. He knew, on some instinctive level, that Bo would never complain about any pain he caused him; it was a power that scared him to some extent. Luke didn't mind inflicting pain on Bo if he disobeyed a rule, or in the pursuit of bringing his cousin pleasure; but he never wanted the sex itself to hurt, or no more than it had to. He might never have been with a man before, but Luke was far from stupid and he was sure that the first time he took Bo it would be uncomfortable for the blond, at the very least. With that in mind, he had snatched up the book when he saw it, one of only two copies left on the shelf.

Sam raised an eyebrow when he saw the items Luke had selected. "That's a very good book, it can be quite informative and helpful."

"I'm sure it can be," Luke responded in his usual non-committal way. He was glad that the older man wasn't looking down on him. When he'd seen that Sam would be the one to check them out, he'd almost put the book back, embarrassed to be seen as a novice. What if the other man decided that Luke's own inexperience meant he could move in on Bo? He wasn't really worried that Bo would leave him for Sam, he didn't think he was anyway, but that didn't mean he wanted to deal with the competition. Somehow, the red-head must have picked up on something of Luke's thoughts, if his next words were anything to go by.

"Everybody was new once," he smiled. "I think it's commendable that you're not letting any embarrassment you may feel interfere with the desire to take good care of your submissive. You'd be surprised how many dominants never consider something that should be a natural desire."

Luke looked up then, shock clearly written on his face. It had never occurred to him not to take care of Bo, even when he had been punishing him he had been careful not to overdo it. Of course, he'd been looking out for his cousin most of his life, in one way or another. "Thanks Sam," he smiled sincerely. "I'll see you around, come on pet."

"I look forward to it." Sam wore a grin the size of Texas as he watched the two younger men walk out of his store and climb into an old orange Charger. Though he owned an adult store and was a dominant by nature, he had never been into swinging, much preferring a relationship to a succession of one-night stands. He hadn't lived like a monk, of course, but the two young men, one dominant and one submissive, were the first in a long time to make him consider more than just a night of pleasure. As he went about his work, he found his mind wandering repeatedly to the two men and he fervently hoped that Luke would call him.

Luke said nothing until they were well out of Atlanta, using the time to think over the day. "How do you feel, truthfully, about the idea of being shared pet?" He hoped that the unexpectedness of the question would cause Bo to answer honestly, before he had time to really think about it. He had to be sure that the answer he'd given in the store wasn't just meant to save his master embarrassment.

"I like the idea Master...if you mean with Sam," he added, almost as an afterthought.

"So you wouldn't want to be shared with just anybody?"

Bo blushed, having no idea how much he was turning Luke on with his shyness. "If you want to share me Master, I won't object."

"But you like Sam?" Luke persisted.

Bo shrugged, "I like the way he looks Master and he seems nice, but I don't know him, not really."

Luke nodded, "It's something to consider, but not yet. I'm not willing to share you until I've had the chance to claim you fully." Reaching over, he gave Bo's leg a gentle squeeze. "I think we need to fix up one of the old still sites before Jesse gets home. Don't want him finding out about us, I doubt he'd take it very well," he smirked.

Bo chuckled, "No Master, he probably wouldn't. There's a cabin at the swamp site and ain't nobody likely to stumble across it."

"That's true, it's a bit far from the house though," Luke mused. "Oh well, it'll just give you more time to anticipate what's to come," he teased.

"Yes Master," Bo shivered. He hadn't thought of that, but he knew from his experience with women that anticipation wasn't always a bad thing. "Do you want me to start working on it tomorrow Master?"

"Yes pet," Luke replied. "It'll be a good activity for you while the plugs I bought stretch you for me. By the time you finish you should be more than ready for my cock," he smirked. "I'll see what I can find for furniture and get it out there while you're working. For now, though, take us home pet."

TBC

Hope y'all enjoyed this, please review and let me know. As for Sam...should I turn this into a threesome, an one-time sharing or keep Sam out of it?