His Sex Slave Ch. 02

Story Info
Continuing with chapter two.
902 words
3.77
14.4k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 09/07/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
laurambell
laurambell
47 Followers

I slowly wake up and try to move, but I'm stuck. I can't move. "Hmm?" I wonder to myself. Then, I open my eyes and it's dark. Not just dark in the room, but REAL dark. "When did he blindfold me?" again, I wonder.

Trying my best to stay calm. I don't think he'll leave me for long. Pretty soon I feel movement next to me and I am going to take a guess and think he's been waiting for me to wake up. I'm completely at his mercy, he can do anything he wants and I can't stop him.

Trust.

I trust him.

I'm laying there, tied to the bed, and blindfolded....Trust is now the most important thing now outside pleasure or pain. I close my eyes despite the blindfold and await his move. He's watching me, I know he is. Waiting for me to say 'stop' or 'forget it', but it isn't going to happen. His 'little' slave girl is just that his 'little' slave girl. He's hovering over me, I can feel his skin barely touching mine.

He's going to kiss me and he does. Thrusting his tongue inside my mouth, I nip it hard. I let go when he pulls away, thinking i'm in trouble despite him liking it, but this is play anything can be "punishable".

"Bad girl!"

Not wanting to say anything, I stay silent.

"Laura?"

Staying silent still. Disobeying a question, which can also get me into trouble.

"Slave?"

"Yes?"

"I said, "Bad girl!"

"I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry..what?"

"I'm sorry....master?"

Which is very, very weird. Considering I'm usually the dominate one. Nice change though. But, he still needs to earn his 'master' ...and he does...

"Good girl."

Very happy I didn't get hit. Didn't think he would've hit me anyway, but the thought is always there despite trusting someone, especially when you've been in this kind of relationship before.

He kisses me again and this time I don't nip his tongue when he thrusts it in and out of my mouth, but I do suck on it. Which he seems to enjoy by the noise he made. Seeming like this is approval, I continue sucking on his tongue when he thrusts it in my mouth then let go when he moves it out.

He eventually moving away from my mouth he moves down. Licking and sucking on my right nipple then my left and he moves down. Licking, kissing. His hands have replaced his mouth on my breasts, he's massaging them, kneading them. I let out a little moan. Which I know is acceptable, would he really punish me for moaning?

He has now settled in between my legs, his fingers playing on my clit and inside my throbbing pussy, which is begging to be fucked. But, he isn't going to fuck me yet. He's going to make me beg for it. Which is fine with me.

I'm struggling against the ties to touch him or try to. I'm not going anywhere, I can't get out of my hold. This is turning me on! He now has his thumb on my clit, rubbing and has his tongue thrusting in and out of my now wet and throbbing (still) pussy.

"Mmmm."

I'm moving against his tongue then I try and force it even deeper by ramming myself even closer.

In and out

In and out

Fast

Deep

Hard

"Ahh! That feels soooooo good!"

Suddenly he stops. I wait, silently. He's moving back up, he kisses me again. Tasting myself on his lips, I moan. Such a delicious taste. The taste of his lips plus me. YUMMY!

I'm on sexual overload now. I want his dick. He knows I want his dick, but he isn't going to give it to me...

"Will you please fuck me now?"

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"Master, will you please fuck your 'little' slave girl now?"

"I don't know..."

"Please! Will you fuck your 'little' slave girl now, Master?"

He moves and thrusts inside me hard and fast.

"Oh god!"

In and out

In and out

In and out

I'm so very wet. I can feel it slide down my thighs and into the crack of my ass.

Hard

Harder

Harder

Harder

"Oh fuck me!"

Fast

Faster

Faster

Faster

Faster

I'm breathing hard and really trying to get out of my restraints to touch him. Still no luck. So, i'm going to lay there and let him fuck me.

Hard

Fast

In and out

In and out

In and out

"Oh my god, Master! You feel so good inside my pussy.", I say in a barely audible whisper.

He speeds up, slows down, speeds up, and slows down. I'm taking it. I'm enjoying it. I can't move or see, so the only thing I really can do is ENJOY the pleasure that he is causing inside and outside of my body since he has his mouth on one nipple then the other and returns to the one he left ...so forth and so on!

He's plowing me and I am so so so on the verge of cumming.

"Want me to cum for you, Master?"

"Yesssssss."

He never stops plowing me and I cum hard. Shaking with the intensity of the orgasm. But, that intensity also causes me to pass out...again.

To be continued...

Authors note;

I wonder what will happen in chapter 3? I can't wait to find out, can you?!

laurambell
laurambell
47 Followers