His Sissy Bitch Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
keptsissy
keptsissy
2,211 Followers

She always inspects me before she takes me to his room, comments on my outfit and makeup. Overall she's pleased but she likes to rub it in that she can have me whipped by my boyfriend anytime she wants too.

As soon as I get to his bedroom I forget about her...

"Hello, baby. Did you miss me, did you?" I coo to him, talk real sissy like, flirt with him as I close his bedroom door behind me. Leave the evil nurse bitch outside, he always enjoys my entrance. He not only loves sissy 'girls' like me, he adores a 'girl' with, as his nurse puts it, "no dick to speak of".

He never says anything, just smiles. He can talk but doesn't, he just looks. That's how it always starts. I then take my time taking off my business attire, doing the 'little good girl to naughty girl' strip tease he craves. I slip out of my power meeting business dress, hang it neatly over a chair next to his bed.

I don't dance for him but it's almost like that. I tease, push my rear out to him, expose my little dick from behind, push it down and back out toward him from up between my legs. I show it to him from behind like he likes, he asked for that. I also show him my little hole, run my finger tips over it, tease, tease, tease, as I bend over and move me rear in sexy little circles for him. I never wear panties when I go see him, not his thing. He wants to see it all, it's a big part of what he likes, seeing everything the sissy girl in front him has to offer. I was specifically told to never wear panties or under things, ever. Stockings only, I do that.

He never gets hard, just sort of soft and 'less limp' than he usually is. She always has his covers pulled back before I enter his room, she exposes his naked and shriveled cock, covers pulled down just above his knees. I know she loves that too, make me look at what he is.

I wear the same thing for him every time, under my dress it's always the same sexy outfit. I wear seamed stockings with a garter belt, heels, hat with vale, black wig, HAS to be black hair, bright red lipstick, and a lace bustier-like short corset that pulls my waist in very tight. All black, he likes black. He never takes more than half an hour, that's all he gets. She always comes in and tells me when it's time to go. I don't watch the clock.

I pose as sexy as I can, get him thinking. That's the real 'service' I perform for him. She then comes in and does the rest. Rubber gloves and k-y jelly on the table next to his bed. She usually starts as I'm finished dressing and let's me show myself out. I've seen her start to give him his handjob, the one he gets after my visits, but never seen him finish. Don't know if he can. And even though I know he wants me to do it for him, she forbids it. I've thought about that. Does he cum? Does he get hard? Does she do that for him when I'm not there to pose for him first? I'm not allowed to ask such questions. I just do what my man told me to do, visit this 'very special' client.

He's one of my easy clients, the easiest of them all. All I have to do is pose for him. Show myself to him, let him watch. That's all he can do anyway, that's what it's all about for him. I pose for him in his penthouse bedroom, over looking the city from 42nd floor. It's a great view!

She came in as usual, told me it was time to leave, she started to put on the rubber gloves as I slipped back into my dress. She told him she'd be right back to "make him feel real good" and then walked out of his bedroom with me. Today she walked me to the door. That bothered me.

She stood at the door and as I started to reach for the handle, she put her gloved hand on it. Then her other hand grabbed and squeezed my wrist. "You know I don't like you, don't you." She glared at me. I started to speak. She cut me off.

"It's not you, it's what you are. I don't like faggots. I haven't liked any of the trash he's had sent here. I do what he wants me to do, it's for him, his family is my employer and this job pays too well to fuck it up. He's very rich, you know. If they find out about you, you'll be the one that pays. Not me."

I knew that, she was saying nothing I didn't know already.

"If his children knew about any of this they would have me fired. I do this because the old queer makes me do it." She glares at me, dark and menacing eyes narrow. "If you ever fuck this up you'll not only be in trouble with that boyfriend of yours that sends you here, you'll be in trouble with me too. The old man likes you, likes you a lot. He likes you better than the others. Keep it that way. He'll see you again next week."

She turned the handle on the door, pulled it open. "Do you and I have an understanding?"

"Yes mam." I looked back at her. Before I could speak, tell her I would never do anything to displease my boyfriend, her, the old man she cut me off.

"Get out." She watched as I left and walked to the elevator.

In the cab on the way home I think about how I want to get fucked by my baby so bad that it hurts! Can't wait to get home, masturbate, cum all over myself, think about seeing him, hopefully tonight. I feel my wet spot touch the back of dress again, feel the head of my semi erect little penis rub against the back of skirt from the inside. It's a very wet spot by the time we get to my house. I know I'm going to have a wet spot on the back of my skirt as I get out of the cab. Good thing it's a very dark blue dress.

The driver looks at me in the mirror, I smile and wink at him. He looks away. I think to myself I could have him if I wanted to. See him look back at me again. This time I look away.

When we get to my house I don't bother to pay or tip him, that's always taken care of before I get in or get out of his cab. He takes me there, he waits, he takes me home. We never speak.

As I walk up to my house I can feel his eyes on my rear end, feel him watch me. I hurry inside, close the door and hurry even faster out of my dress. I masturbate twice before I call my man.

Once standing in front of the hall mirror admiring the slut I am, and then again after shaving myself in the shower getting ready to see him. He doesn't make me wear the chastity tube like my first lover did. I like that a lot.

In fact the only time I see my first lover now is when I see him as just another guest at my baby's club. Don't have to go to his office anymore, don't have to dress as a man anymore, I don't have to play that stupid game.

And I like that too.

keptsissy
keptsissy
2,211 Followers
12