His Sissy Bitch Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
keptsissy
keptsissy
2,223 Followers

When I finished he sat back in the booth. Felt him pull his finger out of me, I hurried to move my rear up for him, accommodate him as he pulled his hand out from underneath me. I felt the warm leather of the booth where the back of his hand had been. I was his. I leaned over, felt my face turn bright red again as I kissed his cheek.

I hurried to fix my makeup, clean myself up as best I could. I felt embarrassed, shy around him, hurried to not only do my makeup but to look away from him. Felt awkward all of a sudden, he knew it.

"I know he owns you, I don't care about that. I want you one night a week. Not like here in this bar orgy, you'll be mine one night a week. I need a regular sophisticated mistress type sissy girl, one that knows how to do it right. I've been looking for one like you. You have the look." He stared at me. "And trust me, you'll be looking forward to that night, probably beg for a second night. Maybe I'll do that for you."

He laughed as he put his arm around my shoulder, pulled me up to him, took my chin in his hand, turned me toward him. He French kissed me. Kissed me deep, kissed me a long time, made me hot, felt my penis stir again under my skirt. Then he looked into my eyes. "I'm going to fuck you better than he does."

I was so dizzy, didn't even think about him pulling up and out of the booth, just stared back into my makeup mirror. It was a blur. My head was swimming. Then I looked up at him. He was standing looking down at me. He just stared into my eyes, he knew he'd made me want him even more than I did right there. I was sitting there looking up at him he started putting his coat on. I couldn't speak.

"You tell him to contact me, you're mine once a week, all night long. You set that up. Do it now, go to him."

He turned and walked to the front of the room, watched him just leave the bar, didn't even say anything to my boyfriend.

I saw my boyfriend watch him leave, looked at him and then back at me, saw a look on his face from all the way across the bar like, 'What the fuck?' I hurried out of the booth, hurried up to him.

"Did you make him mad, upset him? Did he leave because of you, bitch?" I felt him take hold on my arm as soon as I went to him. He took my arm so tight it hurt, shook me, made me cry out. He pulled me up on my toes.

"No, baby, no. He wants me again, he wants me to be a regular thing, his mistress." I felt a tear in my eye. "He said for me to tell you that, for you to make it happen. Please don't be mad. I pleased him, I did, Daddy. He wants me again, wants me once a week to start." I lowered my eyes to the floor. "Please don't be upset, he wants me again."

Felt my boyfriend loosen his grip on my arm, he glanced to the door and then back to me. "Well fuck me, if that's what the man wants then that's what the man gets." He turned back to the bar, sipped his drink. "Did he say which night he wants you?" He laughed out loud.

"No." I looked at him in the mirror behind the bar, put my hand on his shoulder. He looked at the cum all over the front of my blouse.

He smiled at me in the mirror. "You did good. If he's through with you than there others that you can play with, go clean yourself up. Take that skirt and blouse all the way off, you're a mess. Let's let them all see what you have to give. You pick out one of those guys over there. There are three that asked about you, the two on the wall over there and the one near the door." I could see them looking at me in the mirror. "I told them you'd see them another night. But it looks like you're free for the rest of the evening."

He looked at me. "You did good, baby." He ran his hand down my back, over my ass. He patted my rear. "You did better than good. I thought you pissed him off, the way he walked out of here. Wants this hot little ass for a regular night, we can make that happen." I felt him squeeze my rear, brought me up on my toes. "You know you're my favorite."

Then I felt his hand move off of me, felt him slap my ass so hard it brought me up on my toes. "Go. Don't keep the boys waiting. I know how much you like to do the dirty things you do for them."

I started for the ladies room, got hot thinking about what would soon be a new man in my life. A client yes, but a real man too. What would he be like? All I could think about as I fixed myself up was him. I was his, knew that when I was with him in the booth.

I ignored the other sissy girls in the ladies room. I didn't talk to any of them. I took off my skirt and blouse, washed the cum off of myself, redid my makeup and touched up my hair. I could see the other little bitches looking at me in the mirror. I retied the pink ribbon, tied it in large bow up around my baby like penis and balls, did it while they watched. I lubricated my already very slippery rear end. I was ready to go back to work.

I came out into the ladies room in just my pink spike heel ankle boots and stockings, totally naked except for them, The party was raging, music loud, men doing what men do in places like this. I was aware of everybody in the room now. All the other sissy girls doing their dirty tricks, saw it all as I walked to the two men against the wall.

Turned and smiled, winked at the one seated alone, motioned with my finger for him to join us as I went to the booth. I sat on the lap of the man closest to the front, put my arm around his neck.

"Which one of you big strong men wants to fuck a little girl like me first? I want that, want that bad. You wanna fuck me, baby?" I smiled, looked back and forth at both of them. They both laughed as I said that, said it real loud.

His hands were all over me, felt his hand go to the back of my neck. Felt him guide to the table, pulled me off of his lap and pushed me over and across the table, face down. I was looking out at the room, rear toward him as he stepped up behind me and lowered his pants. I reached back and spread my cheeks with both hands. I looked around the room, loved being what I am in this room. I felt him slip his hard on up and down the crack of my rear. Felt his hand on the back of my neck, held me so hard it hurt, felt him enter me. I didn't care, could only think of one man.

I didn't get home until 7am. Could hardly stand as I got out of his car, my boyfriend didn't walk me to my door, didn't come in. I was actually glad that he didn't, my rear was numb and burning at the same time. Lost count after being fucked for the fifth time. He just dropped me off at my drive, heard him say as I got out of his car, "Good girl, you always are. I'll call you tonight. You pleased the one that counted. It'll be set up for you. I'll call you, maybe come see you tonight, baby. You're my special one."

Smiled at him as I closed his car door, I didn't say anything, just winked at him.

I walked to my front door, heard him drive off as I let myself in. I was still dizzy thinking about 'Mr. Right', wanted to see him right now. I would fuck him right now for as long as he liked, didn't care how sore I was.

I took the phone off the hook. I just fell onto the bed, didn't even get undressed. I slept all day didn't wake up until late evening.

First thing I did when I woke up, still dressed in a very wrinkled short skirt and blouse from last night, was masturbate. I thought about the new man I was going to start seeing, masturbated and thought about what it would be like to be his. I thought about being his completely.

keptsissy
keptsissy
2,223 Followers
12