His Sister's Tutor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he lifted one of her smooth legs and rested it on his shoulder, holding her ankle near his head. The position sent new sensations through her body as his cock prodded and explored deep within her.

He continually switched his rhythm from hard slaps to undulating smooth strokes then grinding twists mashing their crotches together. Each time her body tingled and sent waves of ecstasy through her mind.

"Nnnnh!! Uhn! Uhn! Ahhhhh!" her raw voice groaned endlessly.

She was experiencing first hand how well the young man was trained. He worked her to absolute perfection, not just physically, but mentally. There was no future no past, just the now in her head. There was no student, no tutor, no client just a man and a woman savouring one another. There was no thought of leaving. She wanted this to last forever. Kristoff on her, in her. She offered herself up completely to him.

Kristoff, breathing hard, dropped her leg to the side then reached down and lifted her up. She kneeled on him, her legs spread wide over his muscular thighs. Her hands found his face and she pulled him in for a sweltering hot kiss.

"MMmmnnnn!" They moaned loudly into one another's mouths. They lashed at one another with their tongues.

She joined in the rhythm now, her own hips and smooth belly swaying and rolling with his. He clutched at her ass and pulled her onto him over and over. He leaned back, one arm braced behind him on the couch, the other around her waist as the young woman rode him. His cock was swollen and throbbed painfully inside of her. The feeling was incredible. Better than he ever imagined. He was ready to explode.

With a grunt he pushed her back onto the couch again. He reached under the bend in her knees and rested her legs in his arms. Then he pushed forward hard and leaned over her, folding her, rolling her ass up, her feet pointing towards the ceiling.

"Ahhhhn!" Alise cried out. The position was sudden and uncomfortable for a moment. But as his cock now sunk even deeper than anytime before, as he pounded into her completely unabated with lustful stiff drives, she quickly forgot about it.

"Hahn! Hahn! Uhn! Oh god! Kris! Ahhn!"

"Hurn! Hurn! Ffffuck! Huhn!" He was trying to take deep breaths. Though his fluids surged and strained through the length of his staff, he wanted to hold on. This was the most satisfying moment. He wanted it to last. But electricity was running through both of them. She was dripping wet now and his cock seemed to be absorbing her warmth.

She was trembling as he shook her. Gasping, her throat was sore. She clutched her hands desperately behind his neck even as her energy drained from her.

"Uhn! Uhn! Huhh-!" Alise held her breath then dug her nails into his biceps, squeezed her eyes tight and screamed, "AHHHHHNNNnnnnnn!!"

She came in a torrent, covering his swollen cudgel in her slick wet juices. Her whole body was quivering uncontrollably. As she felt the warmth flow from her she opened her eyes blinking, stunned. She was gasping but she still couldn't focus because he was still working her hard.

But when he felt her come over his cock, he knew he couldn't hold on much longer. She was lubricated now, and he rammed her as if he were sliding in oil.

"Huhn! I am...huhn....I'm cumming, Alise," he gasped, "I...Uhn...want to cum inside of you."

Alise was chewing her lower lip. Though she had climaxed, his thrusts felt no less unwelcome. She was still in ecstatic frenzy.

"Please...huhn...let me cum in you," he urged her. He looked at her carefully even as he shook and trembled over her. In slow motion, he saw the pretty Chinese girl with the flushed cheeks and dark loving eyes nod.

"It's okay," she said in a hushed soft voice.

Kristoff listed his head back and the veins in his neck bulged. "Hrrrr-AHHHHNnnnnggg!" he groaned and his arms shook as he quaked a thick salvo of cum into her tight snatch.

"Ahhhnnn!" Alise moaned too.

It flowed out of him in a wave raising her temperature as he filled her. It felt wonderful.

Alise trembled. She was gasping. Her body ached even as he released her from her folded position. They were satisfying aches though, incredibly satisfying. She held her arms close as if she were embracing herself. She felt so warm.

After a few more twitches, he pulled out from her and knelt below her. She could see his huge piece looking slightly less rigid and covered in a mix of his and her own sticky juices.

He took hold of it with his hand. "Huhhn...huhhn," he groaned as he closed his eyes and stroked it up and down slowly.

He held his breath for a moment then grunted, "Huhn!" A stream of viscous white goo spat forth from his cock and landed around her belly. It was at first warm but immediately cooled on her skin.

The room was suddenly, impossibly quiet save for soft, steadying breaths,

He opened his eyes, a satisfied grin on his face. As he looked down at her, he was relieved and pleased to see a similar look on the young woman's face.

"Wow," she whispered.

Kristoff lowered himself down on her.

Alise was already reaching for his face, guiding him to her.

As they stroked each other's body gently with their hands, they kissed again. Tenderly. Lovingly.

Part 6: Oral Lessons

The two of them were squeezed close together on the couch, naked and uncovered. It was so warm in the room already and their bodies were barely cooling down, both still sticky. But neither minded at all. Melting into one another didn't seem like too bad a thing at the moment.

As they stared up at the ceiling revelling in the afterglow of their session of passion, Kristoff gently stroking her arm he put his cheek up against the top of her head and asked, "I did not hurt you, did I, Alise?"

She thought for a moment, listening to her body. She ached all over and her crotch and inner thighs were raw and red. Her throat was rough and dry as well for her throes and cries.

Smiling to herself she said, "I wouldn't exactly say you hurt me."

He frowned, unsure of what she meant.

She looked at him and smiled, "I'm fine. It all felt fine."

It felt great.

For Alise, she had never let go like

that, not that fast, not that willingly. She never told a man to fuck her and she definitely never screamed like that before.

And for Kristoff, after two years he never thought it would feel that good again. To his own surprise it felt 10 times better. Not only because he had waited so long to release himself, but he knew it was because of the young woman he cradled in his arms right now.

"It was very good," he said with a deep monotone voice.

Something about the way he said it, dripping with his Russian accent, tickled at Alise and she started to giggle. "Yes," she mimicked his deep accent, "It was good."

"Hah. You are not supposed to joke about my language!" he poked her in the arm.

She rolled up onto his chest and looked at him with a cocky grin, "But it was good, yes?" She continued with the false Russian accent. Her dark eyes twinkled and her teeth curled over her lower lip in a big smile.

Kristoff cursed softly at her but even he couldn't keep a straight face, "Da! It was good! Very very good! Kristoff is good teacher, yes?"

"Kristoff is very good teacher, yes," she nodded.

They continued to giggle and chortle and Kristoff reached down to her waist and tickled her. Alise yelped and jerked back, then she did the same eliciting a hearty roar from Kristoff. She stopped when she saw him wince suddenly . He held his breath for a moment. She had accidentally pressed on his bandaged cut.

"Oh! Kris! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" she gasped, "Did that hurt?"

Within seconds he was relaxed again and he nodded, "I am fine."

Alise looked at his side, a small spot of dark red showed through the layers of bandage but it looked like it was drying. She gently pressed the edge of the bandage down to make sure it didn't come off. As she drew her hand across his belly, her arm brushed his member. She immediately yanked back her hand, startled by the feel of his cock. She gazed at it. It was still imposing, thick and long.

Kristoff reached up and took her hand. He pulled it gently down and wrapped it around his piece.

Alise bit her lower lip as she took a firm grip. It was so warm and she could feel it stiffening at her touch. Her soft hand slid slowly up then down it's full length. She could almost sense the energy beginning to flow through it once more. She looked at Kristoff. The boyish smile was gone again, replaced by a stoic gaze.

"Alise," he said, all semblance of joking gone, "It is time for another lesson, I think."

Alise felt his hand reach behind her head and start to pull her down. Her face closed in on his crotch, drawing closer to the vertical flesh she held in her hand. She paused for a moment, her lips hovering just centimetres away from the tip of his manhood. Her other hand trembled slightly as she pushed the hair that had fallen across her face back and over her ear. It was a subtle gesture, but Kristoff now had a clear view of her as she closed her eyes and opened her mouth wide and lowered her lips onto him.

His cock was a contradiction of soft smooth flesh and hardened rippling muscles and veins. It filled her mouth since it was so thick and it quickly was pushing against the back of her throat. She lifted her mouth off of him with a slurp and gasped for a breath only for a moment before sucking down on him again.

"Mmmn...aah-mmmm," she moaned as she bobbed her head down and then pulled back up again but this time she didn't let him out of her mouth. Her head sank and rose working the top of his cock while her hand worked the base. She slurped and gulped and soon her saliva was dripping down his length,

Kristoff lay in a relaxed position, one arm behind his head, the other reaching forward, stroking her bare back and brushing her long black hair from her face. He watched as his dome bulged from within her cheek. He admired the boldness, the wanton willingness of the pretty young woman. Her soft lips soothed him while her teeth tickled and stimulated him.

"Mmm! Mmmnnnmmph!" she moaned as her head moved up and down even faster. She slipped it out with a pop from her lips and she ran her tongue down it's full length, her eyes going almost cross-eyed as she tried to keep looking at it, then back up again before plunging deep into her dripping mouth once more. She squeezed her eyes shut as she drove herself up and down in a heated fervour upon his staff, her hand also matching the speed of her head as it slapped down against his balls.

Kristoff was breathing hard now. The

hand that had been around his neck had now joined the other clutching her head, twisting her fine black strands of hair as he helped drive her on. He took in long sucks of air between his teeth as his eyes rolled up into his head.

"Uhhn!" he grunted, "Uhhn. Alise. Ye-ehs!"

Just then the phone rang. They heard it but they weren't going to stop, though. After three rings, the answering machine kicked in.

"Hello Bobo. It's Yanny," the voice on the phone spoke.

Kristoff opened one eye to look at the answering machine but he didn't move from his position.

"Mrs.Talbot told us to go to sleep now but she said I can call to wish you a goodnight."

"Ahhn. Mmmnn! Yes, Alise!"

"I had fun tonight and I hope we can have Ms.Zhang over again for dinner."

"Mmmn! Ahnn-mmm!" Alise groaned and slurped and gasped.

"I love you, Bobo! Good night!"

The phone clicked.

Kris closed his eyes again and breathed deeply and steadily. He strained to let the build up within him subside. He was going to make this last. Alise was going to have to "study" him hard.

With a squelch, she pulled off of him again. As she jerked her hand swiftly up and down his cock, she looked at him. She saw the satisfaction on his face. It pleased her but it also spurred her on even more. Once again her mouth engulfed him and soon her head was bobbing up and down rapidly in dogged determination.

"Ahhn! Alise!" Kristoff cried out. Then his stomach muscles tensed and a hot stream of fire surged from his loins.

"Hurrrnnh-ahhn!"

Her head was just sinking down on him when she felt the liquid stream against her throat. Kristoff's body tensed, his arm stiffened holding her head down as he fired a thick salvo into the young woman's gaping mouth.

It was bitter and salty and pungent. His cum filled her mouth and dripped out from the sides and down his shaft. Alise managed to lift her head off with a cough, her lips coming off with a soft pop. A stream of milky goo dribbled down her chin and her lips had a heavy glossy sheen on them.

"Hurrn!" he grunted again.

This time a heavy strand of the viscous juice spewed across her face. She gasped, a wad of his sticky fluid she had been holding in her mouth slaking down her throat as she did. She squeezed her eyes shut as she swallowed the rest down her gullet.

Alise leaned back in her seat, wiping the strands of cum from her open mouth. She was breathing hard and looked completely worn out now. She looked at Kristoff, he was breathing hard as well.

They gazed at each other for a long time, both of them expressionless. Then she slid down beside him and curled herself into his arms. Kristoff kissed the top of her head as he gently rubbed her back.

They fell asleep that way.

Part 7: Late Night Cramming

They woke up at the same time a couple of hours later, just past 1:30 in the morning. The couch was damp with their sweat now, and though they didn't really want to, they sat up and pulled themselves apart to get some relief from the heat.

"I can't believe it's actually getting hotter," Alise exclaimed.

"I am very sorry," sighed Kristoff, "I should have bought a fan already."

Alise sat at the edge of the couch waving her hand by her face. Kristoff got up to got the kitchen.

"I will get us some water and ice," he said.

"Thanks," she answered, then cleared her throat. She really could use a drink. Her throat was dry and rough. Okay, some of her groaning and screaming from earlier before didn't help but the heat definitely made her thirsty.

She watched with a smile as Kristoff moved around in the nude by the fridge. She couldn't help but admire his body or remind herself of how that body had made love to hers just a few hours ago. When he turned around, she couldn't stop smiling, now with a full frontal view of his long piece dangling from his crotch.

However, staring at him did bring her attention to the clock on the wall beside his head. Her jaw dropped.

"Oh god! Is it almost 2:00 already?" she asked looking bewildered.

He glanced over his shoulder then back at her, "The clock is correct."

"I gotta go!" she said and stood up from the couch, "No. First I call my parents, then I gotta go."

"Really?" he asked, still standing with a bowl of ice and a pitcher of water, "It's not as if you have classes tomorrow, right? You can stay out late."

"But not this late on a weeknight, and not without calling my parents," she continued scooping up her skirt from the floor. She slipped it on and then picked up her other pieces of clothing. They were in tatters, casualties of Kristoff's fervour earlier that night.

She turned to him with a blank gaze. He shrugged.

"I can give you a shirt," he said.

Alright, this would be another thing she would have to explain if they saw her but first things first: call home. She scooted over to her bag, past Kristoff still standing in the same spot, and got her cell phone.

As she switched it on, she looked up at him, and saw his eyes fixed on her. "I'm so sorry, Kris," she sighed. He must have thought that she was acting like a skittish little school girl now.

"Not at all, Alise," he smiled, "You call. I will get you a shirt."

She arched her brows up apologetically as she dialled and held the phone to her ear, "Thanks."

She turned away from him to speak. Kristoff went to get a shirt but then stopped. He looked back at her then put down the pitcher of water. He kept the ice as he walked toward her, a mischievous grin on his face.

"Uh, hello? Mom?" she squeaked softly, "Yes! Yes! I'm okay. I'm fine. No, I know. It's almost 2. I'll be coming home right now. What? No, I'm just hanging out with a friend. I'll be come home now if you just hang uhh-HUP!"

Alise yelped as she felt an icy trickle of water roll down her bare back. She tensed and clenched her shoulders for a second then whirled around and looked up at Kristoff holding ice cubes in his hands.

She glared at him wide-eyed. He winked at her.

"H-huh? What?" she sputtered back into the phone, "No. I uh, the phone slipped from my hand. Huh? No, I haven't been drinking! I mean not much! Just wine! Yes I can still drive home!"

Kristoff was really enjoying this now. It was both funny and arousing and he decided to press his enjoyment. He shifted behind her again, handfuls of ice cubes dripping between his fingers.

Alise had shut her eyes and was rubbing her forehead listening to her mother's rants on the phone. She didn't notice his hands come around her and then pull back, pressing the ice cubes up against her bare breasts.

"Hohh-god!!" she cried out, icy sensations chilling through her whole body. Her dark brown nipples hardened to fine tips almost instantly.

"I-I-I meant: God mom! I'm fine!" she fumbled, her answer drawing even more of her mother's ire.

Ice cubes fell to the floor as she struggled to pull away from him but he managed to hold tight, pressing her up against his warm hard body. He continued to fondle and flick her nipples between his fingers. Their tips strained painfully towards his incessant touch.

"Uhnn. Uh-huh. Uh-yes...m-mom...I-I'm sorry...mmm-hmm," she managed to eke out. Not only was she having difficulty finding the right words, but, as she felt him lean in close and start kissing and nibbling around her ear and neck, she was having a hard time trying to control her breathing.

"Oh-ohm, yes mo-ohhm, uhhn" she fought through her moans. She bit her lower lip and strained her eyes shut.

He dragged up one ice cube from her breast, up her chest and neck and to her mouth. Her tongue flicked out and her lips pursed to lick and suckle the dripping cube. Her legs felt like they were going to buckle but he held her up as he moved her to the edge of the table.

"Dammit, Kris! Stop!" her mind screamed, but her body relented to him.

Alise felt him push her head forward from behind, leaning her slightly up against the table. She stared straight ahead as he pulled up her skirt.

Kristoff took a moment to Zhangr at her nicely shaped bottom. He ran his hand around the smooth surface of flesh like a sculptor. He could feel his cock begin to swell quickly and he lifted it towards her as he leaned onto her.

"Okay mom. Mom! Listen to me," she had to wrap this up fast. She knew what was coming, feeling his hot breath against her cheek, "I will hang up and come home-"

"Don't hang up yet," he hissed softly into her ear.

Alise craned her neck around, her eyes wide, mouth frozen open.

He shook his head slowly and squinted knowingly at her.

She turned back looking forward. Pausing for a moment, she then asked, "Is dad still awake?"

Kristoff grinned then raised his hips forward. His staff impaled the young woman from behind and Alise shuddered.

"Ahh-uhhhn," she groaned. Deep in her head she thought how fortunate it was that he had entered her just as her mother was passing the phone to her dad.

"Uhhn, D-dad?" she strained. Kristoff was working her slowly, her body being lifted then lowered in a gentle rhythm. Her lips trembled as she spoke, "Uh...mmm...I, uh.,,,yes, I mean...soon...now, I'm coming...uhn...now."

Kristoff pumped forward raising her to almost her tiptoes, her free hand propping herself up on the table. He watched as his cock glided into her, burying itself between her ripe ass.