His Sky Blue Eyes Ch. 01

Story Info
She thought her life is useless until...
2.2k words
3.85
11.7k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a mix of romantic and non con genre. For the first chapters, I will try to build some background for the characters so no sexual content will be expected. But expect a lot of it after the first few chapters. All are 18+ in age. Please enjoy reading and don't forget to rate it! Thank you!

*****

"Hey, Kali! Would you mind taking orders from table 5? I'm kinda busy right now with JC. Thanks girl!"

Yeah right. Mia, the slut and the waitress, who fucks every guy who comes in her way. Fucking, for her, has no boundaries. Always busy from keeping my ex-BF busy, too. Even when the bar is full of hungry and angry people. Haven't I mentioned that our manager was my BF that's why I'm here, and please I already moved on. Actually the reason I got into a relationship with him is for this job which is the only source of my income because after the Unibecan war, the economy went down and almost everyone were barely breathing.

Then 3 weeks after he hired me, he said we need to get down to "our another business". Of course I said "No, I'm not yet ready. You know how much my virginity means to me, etc, etc." After that he went cold with me and the next day, I caught him and Mia on the stock room fucking like wild animals. As a human nature, I got angry and threw any supplies, that I can see will do a little harm, to them. Just to make sure I made my point. The next day he went to talk to me, and of course, I forgave him and told him I will still keep my job. Truth be told, I really wanna break up with him. I must really thank Mia for helping me with that.

"Miss, have you heard what I said? One special burger with cheese and chicken fingers. And large Pepsi. Thank you."

"Okay Sir! Will be in 10 minutes!" I was about to turn my back when he spun me around and,

"10 minutes?!?!?! If you haven't been staring at that window, it would be only 5 minutes! Do you know how precious my time and work is? Huh?! NO! COZ YOU WORK ON A WORTHLESS JOB AND HAS NO DREAMS FOR HER FUTURE!"

Well I don't know what got him to overreact like that. Typically, I'm just a calm person when someone is shouting or arguing with me coz I don't want to make a scene. But this. This man just really boiled my blood down to my core, and raised every tiny hair in my nape, arms, and legs. Just out of my rage and emotional stress, I punched him right in the nose. I heard a crack and the bleeding of his nose runs freely, like a dam of water with a broken gate. Then I heard a woman shout, and there was a commotion. The man just fell down, face first on the floor. I didn't know he has phobia of his own blood. I just stood there, and I saw Jace, fresh from the fucking, kneeling down to the man's side trying to wake him up. And Mia, at my side, her hair was tousled and her blouse still half opened, glared then mouthed You're going to get fired. That's it. I don't wanna hear Jace say that to me too. I don't wanna make him think that I'll be pleading for him not to fire me. Coz I won't do it. I walked out to retrieve my things at the locker and left the restaurant. And officially, jobless.

I went back to my apartment to ease my mind and somehow forget what I have done earlier. I was planning to take a bubble bath while having a one on one session with myself then watch all the free movies that Netflix could offer. When I was about to turn on our street, I saw my things outside the garage, and a warning post from my dear roommate. "Don't ever step in to this apartment or I will call the authority. I saw your secret chest box. Fix your life. Love, Kayla."

What the fuck! The mother of all bitches found out what I have been hiding for a year now. I quickly put down her post and look around if somebody was watching. This bitch just wanted me evicted in the apartment so she and her BF could play around. I knew it. And I can't even talk to the landlord coz the moment I do it, he'll know what I have been hiding from them, for sure I'll be in prison...for the rest of my life.

I can't let that happen. I must prove to that man I punched a while ago that all he said are not true. Not even a word from it.

I sat on the ground arranged and packed my things quietly hoping that all of my things will fit into my bags, and contemplating my plans -where will I go and how will I survive the next few days without an income.

I've decided to spend my first night on the park. Although my things were heavy and I need to walk a mile, I was relieved there were no patrol cars nearby. Thank gods, there are also no kids to fool around. I set my things on the bench under the red willow tree. And I just hope no unwanted insects will fall on my face as I lay here on my new comfortable bed. Even though I want to read a book for a while (thanks again to this generous lamp on my head), I fell asleep immediately as the cold wind lulls me...

"Papa, where are you going? Are you going to fight those bad guys again?"

"Yes, my sweet. Papa will be back a month after. I'll buy you a new set of flasks." Then there was an automatic beam in my face. But was abruptly change by fear and sadness when I heard Bruce, "Hey, Kali! Better shower hugs and kisses to your papa now. My dad never came back after he went to war." I hate when he said that to me in a very straightforward manner and without any sound of sympathy. Also I hate it because it's true. He never came back.

*************

"Hey Miss! Hey! Hey! If you don't wake up now, you'll see yourself behind the bars!" I thought the poking on my arm was just from my dreams. But as I open my eyes, my heart skipped a beat and stopped and I knew by then that I am not dreaming. Not with this very intense sky blue eyes that seems inappropriately close to my face. I quickly study his thick brown eyebrows, perfect nose, very manly jaws and, oh those lips that I want to...Gosh. I never felt this way towards an opposite sex.

"Come on, I don't care if you're a morning person or what. But if the patrol cars come by now, you know what's next to happen. By the way, I am Col. Levitt and I am giving you a chance to quickly vacate this place without any trace of your presence. This place is to be considered as a National Heritage since many heroes died in here for our freedom. So anyone who violates, vandalizes, even sleeping in here, will be put into a disciplinary action, or worse, in jail."

"Okay, okay. It sounds like I'm a criminal. Ugh." I held my mouth shut. I didn't know where is my patience going. Maybe because of all the stress that is coming into my life or maybe I just got tired of not talking - out loud and hearing a lot of shitty yellings. I got up from where I was sitting and collected my things. I was originally planning to leave some because it is too heavy to carry it with me. But then this man, just got into my plans. Way to break it. That turned me off a bit. I was about to leave when he grabbed my arms. A sincere, worried look face surprised me. "Where are you going then?" Woah. This man, really. After scaring me with his authority, now he's going to ask me where am I going? With a harsh, irritated tone, "Is that even one of your concerns too?", "Well if you are not watching or reading news, the alert is heightened in this area. As long as we haven't caught that notorious maniac killer, we need to monitor this place. And, mostly young beautiful women are being targeted by this killer." I never see myself as beautiful but this is not the right time to think about it. I don't even know where I am going and I was thinking that I could sleep on parks that would be on my way to...nowhere in particular for awhile until I find a job.

"I'll sleep on a friends' house." Well, that's a lie. I don't have a friend. I don't wanna be friends with those bitches in my work.

"I don't think you have."

"What? I have a lot of friends on my work!"

"Nah. If you do have, you wouldn't be sleeping here outside. And I can see it in your eyes that you are such a bad liar."

I rolled my eyes on him because of the fact that I am no good at telling lies.

"Again, that's none of your concerns. If I get killed tonight, just find my body and bury me. Don't even wait for my family or friends to come and claim me cause I have none." His jaw tensed as I finished talking. I waited for his answer, but no words came out. His sky blue eyes became stormy blue gray. That scared me a bit so I started to walk out of the scene.

"Wait! I can lend you my place! Uhm..it is safe in there."

I stopped walking then turned around again to face him. And he is serious with what he said. I don't even know this man, except for his name. I don't even know too if he's telling the truth that he's a Col because he's not wearing his uniform, instead a gray sweatshirt, jogging pants, and rubber shoes.

"No thanks. I 'll find my own place to stay." His jaw tensed again. Then he walked fast to me and carried me like a sack of corn.

"Hey! Just what the hell are you doing! Put me down! Let go of me! You asshole!" Ignoring my rants, we went towards the car and threw me at the back seat. Then he sat on the the driver's seat and started the car.

I am still ranting at the backseat calling him names just not to ignore me and tell me where are we going or what are his plans or maybe he is the maniac killer disguised as a colonel. That made me stop from yelling. I calmed my own fast beating heart, swallowed the lump in my throat, and wiped the beads of sweat on my forehead before I asked him,

"Are you the killer? Just tell me honestly. "

"Then if I am, what are you going to do?"

Ohmygosh. I pursed my lip to hide them from trembling and briefly close my eyes to stop the tears from welling and falling.

"Just please be quick with my death. I don't wanna feel it. This is just too much." It was barely a whisper and I didn't even hear it enough because my heart is now beating louder.

I didn't even realize that he stopped the car and went out of his side, then open the door to the backseat. Oh my, this is it. He's going to kill me now in the middle of the highway. He sat beside me. I tried to move away from him, kick him with enough force to escape but I felt like I was frozen in place. Then he held both my hands, cold and trembling.

"I am not a killer. I told you I am the colonel. I may not be wearing my badges, but you will see. If you can see yourself right now, you're body is trembling and your eyes is full of...fear. You didn't even try to fight back. How can I let you wander and look for your own place if you're like that. I can't imagine myself looking at your dead body and I will be guilty as hell because of not helping you. So please, let me take you somewhere safe."

I was somehow relieved to the fact that he's not the killer and my heart melted with what he said. His sky blue eyes is full of sincerity...and sadness.

I was still controlling my tears from falling. I cleared my voice and said, "Okay. But please can we go to a place where we can eat brunch?" And then, I just heard the most beautiful sound, his laugh. "Okay then. I can almost hear your stomach growling. Sit back and relax."

-End of Chapter 1-

Thank you for reading! Please rate and/or comment for constructive criticisms, complements, or suggestions.