His Sky Blue Eyes Ch. 02-03

Story Info
A glimpse from the dark past...
3.6k words
4.25
8k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the continuation for In His Sky Blue Eyes Ch.01. I am still contemplating on what genre should I put my entries. Anyways, as promised, this chapter contains sexual scenes. Enjoy!

Please do rate, comment, or suggests if you have any. Thank you!

CHAPTER 2

We ate on a diner near the kid's free park. I really enjoyed the food, although I don't even know the name of the dish, as well as watching the kids run and play. I really like seeing kids so happy, giggling, how simple things draw smiles in their faces. How I wish I was like them when I was a child again: so pure, innocent, happy, and problem-free. I really envy how children could always be like that. When I was a kid, I can only count my happy memories on just 1 hand which were the days with my Papa, my 1st birthday with lots balloons, my 1st strawberry cake, my 1st set of flasks, and my 1st puppy. But when the Unibecan war came, I had to cry always because when my Papa left, my Mum cries every night. And that was the start of my sad memories.

"Hey. What are you thinking about? You seem so faraway Ms. Mulcare." What got my attention was his deep, sincere voice. I stared at his serious face for a second.

"Kali. Just call me Kali. No, I am just..never mind. Anyways, you said you have a job to offer me Col. Levitt?"

"Yes. And please call me Glenn." He said casually while scooping to finish his potato salad. Even with that simple act, he looks sogorgeous.

"Are you really a colonel?" I really can't stop my mouth from talking nowadays. Well if he's not a killer nor colonel, maybe he's a model. Before he answered me, he looked at me directly in the eyes, so intense, that his sky blue eyes became stormy blue gray again. The first time I saw his eyes like this, I got scared. But the longer I look at him, my fear vanishes and courage takes place.

"Yes. And I would never lie to you." I didn't realize that I was holding my breath until my brain signaled my lungs to inhale and broke my eye contact with him.Geez, what's happening to me.

"Okay. So now what? Where are we going? Where are you taking me? Don't say on an interview coz I am not in my best look. No way."

"You still look pretty for me." My heart skipped a bit from what he said. I felt like I was melting on my seat.Pretty. That is the best word that ever came out from his mouth, next to the 'job offer'. I tried to regain myself again and went back to our topic.

"Thanks. Hmm. About the job you were saying?"

"Oh yeah. That's why were heading to my office at Davis Centre. You will like it there for sure. Come on. Let's go. " His smile is like a million-watt. Perfect pearl white teeth, like one of the toothpaste commercials I always see on TV. Back then, they all look so stupid, smiling widely on the camera. But this smile, I think I'll never get irritated with it.

-----------------------------------------

I still sat at the backseat on our way to his office for one reason: to have a chance to study his face on the rear view mirror without him taking notice. Maybe he's on his early 30s now because of the wrinkles on his eyes and forehead. Well that's a very big achievement to be colonel at a young age. And even with a serious face like that, although it's really scary and intimidating, he is still very pretty. No.Beautiful. Not even a mistake from his eyebrows, nose, jaw, and, yes his lips. And his body...his body is a wonderland. Not too buff, but lean and tall while his skin is unnaturally tan, maybe because of his past military trainings.

Your wife must be very lucky.I think I said it too loud because he looked at my direction and caught me staring at him through the rear view mirror. His eyes was stormy blue gray again and his face got even serious. "What did you say?" I didn't even realize that he stopped the car. "Uhm. Nothing. I..I..said that I think there is a storm ahead." Well that is a half lie. The clouds were really getting dark and heavy, and there were few raindrops falling. "Better put on your seatbelt and pray to gods that it would not rain so hard or else we need to stop over somewhere". Whew. He got some serious personality disorder. Well, I guess he's not yet married.

I know it's not been a day since I met him and even though he's a colonel that's not an assurance that I amsafewith him. But even with the thoughts like that, I feel safe and comfortable...and alsowanted.

I had arelationshipbefore (not with JC) but I never felt like this. And I think it's not fair to compare Glenn with him, because that guy was an asshole. No.A monster.Just thinking of him makes me wanna throw up and be sick because of that bastard. I know I am not that beautiful but I am for sure can pass the standards of being pretty. I have a fair skin and green eyes, which I got from my mom, and my small straight nose and pouty lips, from my dad. I am average in height but the gods gave me a generous amount of chest and butt. And no, I am not thankful for that gift, because that was the root why he became a monster.

"We need to stop over here at Mecol." I was drifted back to the reality. I didn't realized that it was already dark and rain was pouring very hard.

"I don't think it is safe for us to be in the road in this kind of rain". I can't even see the road lights anymore. He turned around the corner, made a quick reverse and entered a gated village. My heart was beating so fast and there was a lump forming in my throat again.

"Don't worry. My grandma lives here. I already sent her a text and we are going to stay with her til the rain stops." It is not that I fear him or what he will do. It is because it is too dark and I can't see anything but pure darkness. The fact that there's a house we can stay for a while, which I am sure is well-lit and safe, I was relieved and slumped back on my seat.

--------------------------------------

His grandma gave us a very warm welcome which was very appropriate for this kind of weather. She was a small, thin, white-haired woman with thick eyeglasses. Her smile was very sweet and contagious that I can't help myself from smiling widely like those in commercials. But I don't think it is stupid now. I realized smiling sincerely lightens your heart.

"Come in, come in. You must be both hungry and cold. My chicken mushroom noodle soup is ready and waiting for you in the table." I now love this woman. She doesn't know how much I love that soup.

"Oh Darling Glenn! I haven't seen you in a while! You look so dashing! Come and give your grandma a big hug!" Glenn kissed her grandma in the forehead, hugged her very tight , and whispered something in her grandma's ear that made her look at me and smiled.

"May I know your name, dear?"

"I am Kali Mulcare, Ma'am. Nice to meet you."

"Just call me your grandma, dear. You have a very beautiful green eyes that made me think of--"

"Grandma, don't go over there. You'll end up crying again." Glenn interfered before grandma finished her sentence and I can see that there are tears welling in her eyes. I can't help myself but to hug and say comforting things to her which I never done to someone. Maybe this is what we call human nature.

"I am okay now darling Kali. Never mind me. I'm just an old woman who's very emotional. Come on, let's have your dinner. Let's go."

That was my first dinner where I experienced what a normal family has. Asking how was your day, how was your cat, have you been to the new mall, have you seen the news; sharing stories on how did grandma had her 1st collection of chinawares, or how did Glenn got his old scar in his hands which I didn't realize was there and even old jokes that they still find funny. There was laughter all over the dining room. And I just wanna cherish that moment. Because his laugh was one of my favorites. I don't wanna pity myself that I didn't even have like these in the past. I don't wanna remember the day when my dad, for the first time, was not with us to have dinner. I don't wanna remember the days that we have nothing to eat. I don't wanna remember the days that my mum cries so hard every night that she almost forgot that I was there with here. I don't wanna remember the day that she killed herself with the kitchen knife and blood pooled in the dining room. I don't wanna remember the day when my aunt took me in their house and treated me like their servant. I don't wanna remember the day when Bruce...when Bruce...

"Hey, hey. Kali. Are you okay? Why are you crying? Did we say something wrong? Shit. You're trembling." Glenn approached me and held my shoulders. I really wanna stay on his side because I need his comfort. Because no one ever comforted me. But no. This is just too embarrassing. I stood up from my chair and ran away and entered the nearest room and locked myself inside.

Chapter 3

It was so dark that I started panicking again, adding to my overflowing sadness, embarrassment, frustrations, and loneliness. I became frantic as I search for the switch.I keep on sliding my hands through the walls, and frames and other furnitures keep on falling off. I don't care if I break something fragile, or something important, or with sentimental value. I know I can't let myself to be like this again. I don't wanna succumb to these emotions that I buried a long time ago. I don't wanna go back to that white walls. I don't wanna be sorrounded again with those crazy patients and much crazier nurses and doctors. I don't wanna even think anymore. Coz overthinking makes me like crazy again.

Kali! Kali! Open the door. Please. God, I don't know what you're doing in there. Please..Kali.His words are like background to my cries and tremors. I feel like I am going away again, far away from the light that was never even there. I don't know if it was my beating heart or a heavy footsteps that coming towards me. I cried even harder, my body shook of fear. I keep of saying "No! No! No!" Then there was a loud thud. Louder than my cries, my beating heart, or the footstops. I stopped shouting.Thud. Thud. Thud.Then there was a....light.A light!As if the gods heard my cries and gave me a ray of hope and freedom. I slowly walked towards it, reaching it as if there is an angel of death that would hold my hand and led me through the light. I knew I felt someone touched my hand, then as if it has claimed me, I fell into unconsciousness.

---------

"Kali, come here! I have something to show you." That was Bruce and he lives on the next street to us. Hewasmy favorite cousin when I was twelve years old coz he always give me choco-candies and lend me his videogames even if it is for boys. He would always show me his room and and his new toy car collection and let me play with it. He also let me lie down on his big and fluffy bed as if it was my own. And I thought he was the best person next to my Papa.

He was only 2 years ahead of me and because I never had a brother, I felt like I had one because of him. I felt more of his presence when my Mum died when I was 15, and he was there to comfort me. He even talked to my auntie, his mom and my dad's cousin, if she could adopt me and become his sister. It was a very long process of adoption because of the fact that I still have a living grandma, the mom of my dad, and also to the fact that my aunt was after the money I will inherit from my Papa's pension. But since my grandma was too old to take care of me and my aunt has more capacity- physical and financial, they were granted of my legal adoption.

My 2 years of living free in their large house was short-lived. At first, they asked me to do laundry every twice a week, which was okay with me since I don't do anything at all coz they haven't enrolled me to Bruce' university. The next week after that, they told me that I need to fetch the Saab, Bruce' baby sister, from her preschool every weekdays which was still okay with me since she's a very sweet, bubbly child. And the week after that, I do almost all of the households, from cleaning, cooking, and gardening. I really didn't complain to them because as long as I have food to eat, clothes to wear, and warm shelter to live in, I think I was still grateful. I got to live a life like that for a year, and I was okay with it.

One night, when I was fixing the laundry in the basement, the lights flicked off. I knew it was Bruce, playing around coz he always do it when he's back from college and whenever I'm doing laundry.

"Bruce, come on! Not this time! I've got loads of laundry here."

No answer.Normally, he would turn on the lights right away coz he knew that I am afraid of being in the dark.

"Bruce? Bruce?! It's not funny anymore. I'm serious."

Then I heard heavy footsteps descending in the stairs, towards my direction. My heart beats faster, and I began to backaway from the incoming footsteps. I don't know if it is Bruce or a stranger coz every Friday nights, my aunt and Saab go to a movie date and usually went home late, while Bruce goes home anytime he's free since his university is not too far away from here.

"Bruce? Is that you? Please I am really scared now."

Then a heavy breathing. And a smell of alcohol. Oh no. This is not good.

"Yes,my Kali.It's me. Your Bruce." I shivered when he said those words. I didn't know if that sounds creepy or more like a maniac. I hoped it was not the later.

"Have you been drinking? Did your mom told you that not to drink coz you-" Before I finish my sentence he ran to me, reaching blindly, then kissed me roughly and held my body so tight that I can't breathe. His mouth and hands are everywhere but his hands gave more focus on my butt.

"Uuh. Kali, I can't... stop... thinking..of you..every night...in my bed...naked..."

He said between kisses that I never reciprocated. I just really froze the moment he said those words. Then I felt my legs tremble, as if I lost my knee joint, all my strength melted to where I stood. As if he felt my weakness, he stopped kissing me then carried my almost deadweight body and we went to his room. By the time he was carrying me, I am already silently crying and praying to all the gods that this is not real. This is impossible.

"Ssssssshhhhhh. Stop crying, baby. Sssshhhh. I won't hurt you. In fact, you will love this. Every bit of it. Just focus on the feeling baby. You will love this too." While he was saying these words, he laid me on his fluffy bed and removed all my clothes, leaving just my undergarments. He paused for a while, maybe contemplating if he's gonna continue or just appreciating the view. Slowly, very slowly, he unhooked my bra while showering kisses from my face, jaw, neck, and chest. I hear him moan on every kiss he planted on my body. I really wanna fight him back but I just literally laid there frozen. I don't know what happened to me. My mind snapped back to reality when he unzipped his jeans and let it fell to the floor. That was my first time to see a real, fully erect penis. For a football player like him, that would be considered as big. That's when I cried harder because I know that he's not gonna stop. He went on top of me and caressed my face, licking every tear that falls, until his tongue met my mouth again and began kissing me deeply. Still I didn't respond.

"Please, stop now. Bruce, please". It came out as a whisper even if I tried hard to collect enough force to shout it at him. He stopped kissing me and looked me in the eyes. It was too dark in the room but I can still see his eyes, full of lust and fire, letting me know that he won't stop anytime. Then he cupped my mound, which I didn't know was now bare, and slightly tickle the hair on it. I froze again, but my crying stopped. Coz it wouldn't do any good now, and my head was now hurting too bad. His fingers are like drawing alphabets on my mound which made unusual strange feeling in my stomach. He tried to increase the pressure on the area that made me gasp, drawing a circular movements. He kept on increasing and increasing the pressure coz he knew that I was getting thefeelings.I tried stopping myself from bucking my pelvis upward to meet his fingers. As if he read my mind, he sucked my right nipple so hard that I came so hard for the first time and almost scream-out of pain and pleasure.

We were both breathing hard and loud. I thought he was done with me that I tried to get up and leave but he pulled me against his chest and hugged me tightly.

"You know the best part is about to come and yet you're leaving?" With one swift movement, I was now under his large body, overwhelming my small frame. He parted my legs with almost no effort and lined his dick on my opening. As if like teasing my vagina, he slowly trace it up and down. And then I felt it. I felt like something big is going inside. I think he really intended to slowly fill me up to let mefeelit. And it was quite effective. My inner muscles were at its maximum stretching point just to accommodate his size. Then there was like a barrier that stopped him from getting farther. I held my breath coz I know what's about to come."Need to pop that cherry".He kissed me again and then he slammed very hard, breaking the barrier, and his dick went straight to my deeper core. I screamed through his mouth because of pain and began crying because I was reallyfeelingit. The mixed pain and pleasure of being filled up. He began thrusting again when I ceased from crying. Slowly, then deeply. I heard his moans on every thrusts, his face was contorted, and his hands were squeezing my boobs. Maybe he was getting tired that he went faster and deeper.Aaaah.I was not even surprised that the moan came from me as he was hitting a certain spot that involuntarily give spasms to my cervix. I saw him smirked and tried hitting harder that spot, with a faster speed. We made a harmonious and coordinatedoohs, aaahs,while he was fucking me. And after several hard deep thrusts, we both came, clinging to each other's body for support.

We both panted after the sex. We lay side by side, spooning me in front of him, his hands on my chest and mound, owning my body. I really wanna get up, wash away the marks he made, or punch him in the face, or leave the house and never go back coz I feel so disgusted with him..and with myself. But I cannot do it. I can't because I'm coward, weak, and too fragile. Tears were forming in my eyes now that I realized that what Bruce said a while ago were starting to become a truth.

I was still crying on my side when I felt his cock twitched at my back and began gyrating his hips towards mine. I froze again as I realized that he wants to get on it again. As if he felt me, he caressed my shoulders, kneading the tensed muscles, planting kisses on every place that his hands kneads. I must say that his ministrations eased me a bit and may be that was his sign to fuck me again.

**********************

Please rate, comment, or suggest. What do you think will happen next?

Even though this story won't rate high as much, I will still finish what I have started. With that said, I am looking for editors that are willing to work and brainstorm with me.

Thank you in advance! :)