His Slave Ch. 01

Story Info
She awakens bound and naked.
1.5k words
4.04
73.3k
10
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(It was a little hard where to place this story because it's a little of BDSM and Nonconsent/Reluctance.)

*

I woke naked, and tied, on his bed, as I was the night before. My wrists were bound to the posts but my legs were free, this was the position he favored me in most. He loved seeing me vulnerable and he loved it when I struggled. He entered, naked but for his usual black silk robe, but I could see his hardness peeking through the flaps of his robe. He crawled up on the bed, climbing up on top of me. He kissed my belly and moved up, licking and kissing his way up my body and chuckling as I shivered under his touch. He was tall; his 6'9" towered over my pitiful height of 5'5." In the candlelight I could see his chiseled facial features, the flame reflecting in his dark eyes and his long black hair slightly plastered to his shoulders, neck and face, brushing along my skin. He smelled of eucalyptus and smoke, I assumed he'd just taken a bath and smoked a cigarette. He kissed my lips and I made a face as I tasted the bitter smell of tobacco on his breath. He kissed my cheek, and my neck, and I inhaled his scent. He slid his hands up and held my face in his large hands, caressing my cheeks, he traced his lips over mine and then- SMACK! and again SMACK! He steadied my head with his free hand as he slapped me and I cried out. I saw him grinning and he slapped me a couple of more times, then he soothingly stroked my stinging cheek. He ran his hands over my breasts, circling my nipples with his thumbs and massaging my breasts. I tried not to moan but a sigh escaped my lips and I cursed myself for it. I didn't want to give him the satisfaction he wanted. He loved to see me in pain. Then he sat up and lifted one of my legs, caressing my calf and ankle with his thumbs. He kissed my toes and moved along the arch of my foot, licking and kissing his way down my calf to my knee.

"I don't think I'll tie you up tonight," he said, his fingers inching down my inner thigh.

I was confused, but I didn't ask why. He began to untie me. As I sat up, he opened his robe, revealing his well-muscled frame. His hand snaked up my arm and gently grasped the back of my neck, and he gently pulled me down, guiding me to his erection. I held his cock in my hands, planting soft kisses along his length, running my tongue over protruding veins of his length, kissing and licking the pink-purple head of his cock. I tasted his precum, then he slowly pushed my lips down on his cock. He reached forward and lightly slapped my ass, two slaps for each cheek, then slowly dragged his nails up my back to my shoulders.

"You're a good little maid," he moaned softly.

He reached down and tweaked my hard nipples, lightly brushing them with his fingertips. He twisted his fingers in my hair; I tightened my lips as he bucked his hips. His cock hit the back of my throat, my tongue massaged his cock and my teeth gently raked the sensitive skin of his cock. He winced softly and gave my shoulder a firm squeeze, telling me to be a little gentler. I kissed the head of his cock and sucked gently on the tip; approvingly he stroked my hair and then motioned for me to mount him.

As I attempted to mount his cock, he stopped me and laid me down on my back. He straddled my face, the head of his cock just touching my cheek, and pulled my legs open. I let out a gasp as he ran his tongue between my lips, catching my clit. Upon hearing my soft cry, he continued, gently running his tongue back and forth over my clit and kissing my inner thighs. I craned my head to coax the head of his cock into my mouth with the tip of my tongue. I trailed my fingertips up his inner thighs as I swallowed his cock, as much as I could also allow myself to breathe. He was licking my pussy, but then he bit me. His teeth raked my inner thigh, then he bit my swollen pussy lips, and then my clit. I cried into his cock, but then he resumed his gentle kissing and licking on my pussy. He didn't cum in my mouth as he had so many times before. He didn't allow me to cum either.

When he felt I was wet enough he crawled off me and told me to get on all fours. I did and he tapped my clit with the head of his cock and ran the tip from my clit to my asshole and then to the entrance of my pussy. For a few moments he lingered, caressing my back with a single hand, before slowly sliding his cock into me. Even after so many nights in his bed, his hands on my body, the sound of skin slapping against skin... I could never get used to him. Burying his nine inches deep inside me, he placed one hand on my back. His hips slapped gently against mine, as he slid his cock in and out of me with the same slow but firm rhythm. I moaned, I gripped the sheets tightly, his balls slapped against my clit sending electric jolts through my body. He held my hips and quickened his pace, the slapping was louder and I was getting close. It felt like his cock was expanding inside me as he was close as well. One of his hands brushed my hard nipples as my breasts swayed while he penetrated me deeper and deeper. I started cumming and so did he. But as he came he pulled his cock from me, his warm cum drenched my swollen lips and dripped down my thighs.

He lined his cock up with my ass and paused briefly, then he pushed all his length in me in one swift move. I cried out and he laughed. He resumed his firm, gentle thrusting, but he gripped my hips a little more roughly. I whimpered, more than I moaned. He took it to consideration for a moment, reaching forward to stroke my back gently and brush my tears from my cheeks, then push a little harder. In one part of my mind I was crying for him to stop and in another I was begging him to continue. His thrusts were getting harder. His hips slapped against my ass, and I felt my cheeks were going to be a very hot shade of pink or bright red. His balls slapped my clit. When he came he seemed more inclined to cum in my ass than he did my pussy. His warm cum filled me, I felt it pooling in my belly. He pulled out from within me and I allowed myself to collapse on my side on the soft mattress. But then he shoved his cock back in my ass and stayed there, towering over me and running his hands back and forth over my back.

I bit my lip as he raked his nails cruelly down my back, and again, and again, then- SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! on my ass as he started to thrust into me again. He held my ankles, and slammed his hips against my ass. Then he grabbed my wrists and held them tightly as his hips cruelly crashed against my ass again and again. Then he stopped. His cock still in me, he grabbed my left ankle and turned me on my side, his cock twisting in my ass. I winced, tears welling in my eyes. He held my ankle in one hand and held my other knee down with the other and began to push his cock into my ass again, but then he pulled it out. I breathed a sigh of relief but as I did he shoved the whole of his cock back into my ass again.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! as his hips crashed against my ass and pussy together. I whimpered, something was going to rip. With each thrust his cock dug deeper into my ass. My breasts bounced painfully, I pressed a hand against his abs but it only seemed to spur him on. I shut my eyes tightly and clenched my teeth. I was losing lubrication as his thick cock roughly moved against the walls of my ass. He let out a groan and pulled his cock from me, his cum spurted over my belly and breasts and he let go of me. I collapsed again on the mattress, hoping he'd had his fill. The mattress creaked and I was alone again, but I knew there was more to come, and I'd find out in a few more hours.