His Slut Accepts His Chain

Story Info
His sub accepts his gift, and He proves His Domination.
1.1k words
4.18
20.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master and His slut are new to the BDSM lifestyle. They met online, moved to a real life relationship, and found that they share an interest in D/s. While circumstances make it impossible for them to live the lifestyle 24/7, they have been learning and exploring through each other. Love came unexpectedly, and this story tells of one way it has been shown, although through a fictional view.

*********************************

"On your knees slut!" He says and she obeys, kneeling in front of his nude body, looking at Him in His eyes, as instructed. He starts to speak, telling her of His love for her and asking asking if she feels the same.

"Of course Master!" she answers. She can feel His smile warm her heart.

"That pleases me, now close your eyes slut, and bow your head!" Again she obeys...and feels something light and cold slide around her neck. His hands rest lightly on her bowed neck, and she can feel the weight of His hands on her skin and on her soul..

"Slut, what I'm about to give you has some deep meanings, responsibilities and requirements. Are you ready to hear them?"

She nods, and whispers "Yes Master." Her head is still bowed, she can't see His face, but His words resonate as He begins to speak.

"My little slut, we have only known each other a short while, but you have come to mean much to Me. You have given your body to me, and I believe you have given your heart, now you must decide to give yourself over to me totally...and bind yourself to me. I have chosen a chain for you to wear. This chain pledges love, but its deeper meaning is ownership. Do you understand this slut?"

"Yes Master.." she replies in a whisper, as He continues.

"Its deeper meaning is ownership slut...you will totally belong to me...your body, mind and soul...in any and every way i wish. Do you accept this that I offer?"

Tears threatened to well up in her eyes, but she forced them back, willing herself to show the control He demands. In a strong voice she answers Him. "Yes master...I happily accept!"

He lifts His hands from her bowed neck, and clasps the chain closed...putting a finger under her chin He lifts her head, looks at her and smiles for a brief second, then He becomes serious again. "Now, my slut, your responsibility is to always wear My chain with pride, remembering who you belong to, what it means, and who you are at all times. When we cannot be together let it be your constant reminder of my love and control over you!" His fingers tighten on her chin as he says, "But remember one thing slut...from this moment on, My chain never leaves your neck! You are bound to Me by your own acceptance. If you are ever without it without My permission, you will be released immediately..do you understand Me?"

She nods her head, a little afraid of the coldness in His eyes, and of the threat of release, but the joy in her heart overtakes any lingering doubts.

He leans down and kisses her on the mouth gently, then says, "Now slut, I am going to prove my ownership, that which is Mine will be given to no other person, unless I order it. Put your hands behind your back and open your mouth!" He stands directly in front of her, threads His hands into her hair and roughly thrusts His entire rock hard cock into her mouth...closing off her throat, making her gag violently. "Suck my cock slut...all the way ... deeper!" She does, feeling Him take her mouth over and over.

All of a sudden He pulls his cock out of her mouth, and tells her to get on the bed, on her back. She hurries to follow his orders, He spreads her legs, lifts them over His arms, and drives into her pussy, forcing himself to the very core of her. He reaches down to her heavy breasts, grasping her nipples between thumb and forefinger, pinching and twisting violently. He sees her eyes fill with tears, and He smiles as He hears her scream in joy at the delicious pain.

Knowing that He cannot let her find her release and still prove His Dominion over her, He stops abruptly and looks her in the eye. "Slut, you will not cum. This is for my pleasure, not yours. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master," she replies, "This body is here to serve You."

He begins to fuck her again, watching her face as she concentrates on denying her release. He slows His movements when He feels her near her climax, then continues to slam her pussy when she has herself under control again. Feeling His own imminent release coming, he pulls Himself from her hot, wet sheath. "Turn over slut..on all fours!".

She hurries to obey, settling herself on her hands and knees, knees tucked in, ass in the air, feet spread apart, as He has trained her to do. He steps first to the head of the bed, rubbing His cock, still wet from her pussy, over her face. He stands still, as her tongue bathes His cock, licking off all traces of her juices from Him, leaving Him perfectly clean. With the task completed, He pats her head, and moves to the the foot of the bed.

He runs His hands over her ass, dipping into her still hot pussy, scooping up her juices, and rubbing them over her puckered rosebud, first pushing one finger in, then 2, so she can be prepared for the next onslaught on her body.

He settles in behind her, stroking His cock, He looks at the body He now owns on display for Him. He pushes forward, steadily, pushing His thick cock into her ass. He feels it resist, stretch and give for Him. He knows that He is causing her pain, but He also knows that she needs to feel that pain, as a reminder. Buried to the hilt, He rests for a minute, and as soon as he starts to feel her relax, He pulls nearly all the way out, then bucking His hips against her ass, He fucks her with wild abandon.

He feels his climax building, so He grips her hips, and with a mighty groan, buries His cock as deep as He can, His hot seed spilling into her ass, filling her. He pulls out of her, and watches as she collapses on the bed, face down and exhausted. He smiles down at her limp and sweaty body, seeing the glint of His chain around her neck, knowing that He has completely exercised his rights of Ownership. She belongs to Him completely now...

He understands that she needs his tenderness now, so He sits beside her, and gathers her in His strong arms..petting her, soothing her sore muscles, whispering words of pride and love into her ear. He stands up to run a bath for her, as she watches Him walk away she touches the chain around her neck...no words need to be spoken...she is His.